Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36989 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pickabeau1: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yep.. it had some gay ish but good acting

r everett superb actor,,,, he was in one of the bond films i think

no problem

thegoodjoehunt: Wow, Rupert Everett (George of my best friend's wedding) and Madonna. Now I must see it.

Movie about a g.ay dude? Sorry I pass. No hating though, not my type of theme.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1: Yep.. it had some gay ish but good acting

r everett superb actor,,,, he was in one of the bond films i think

no problem

Definitely he is a super star but I hate those themes. I am sure the movie will be nice but I hate those ideas. That is why I couldn't watch broke back mountain. Even Spartacus had some scenes and I pressed eject.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Because good girls always turn bad when you become overly nice to them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pickabeau1: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Definitely he is a super star but I hate those themes. I am sure the movie will be nice but I hate those ideas. That is why I couldn't watch broke back mountain. Even Spartacus had some scenes and I pressed eject.

No ish....... brokeback..ewww

Spartacus not so much...just one gladiator n the stable boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by cachal: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you all for your comments and contribution, Thank you OP for giving me the chance to grace the front page, I appreciate you all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Like so many men,,they wuld rather leave with trash than
make it with a good woman....I don't knw why that is

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by simdam500(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2013
ginas: It has nothing to do with good girls or bad girl, Everyman is looking for the ideal girl that completes him.

The so called good girls have some bad attitude that pushes the men away.

1, They have the "holy than thou attitude" its a turn off for men

its a turn off for me *makes me sick even*
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
shymexx: Because good girls always turn bad when you become overly nice to them. undecided
lies
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by PricelessCharm(f): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
I Beg To Differ. And Would You Marry A 'Good Girl' And Confine Yourself To A Boring 'In And Out Of Bed' Life?
U cn mk dat 'boring' good girl wat u want her 2 be in and out of bed. It only depends on ur definition of fun-filled married life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’re Married But Celibate / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.