Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36710 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
qhiwegh: Good girls are usually ugly, and they hurt my eyes. Why would I even want to spend 5 kobo on something that hurts my eyes?
guess you prefer a who;re to be your darling wife?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by MrAboki: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Because most good girls are boring..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by adeyrule(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
I do finish I no dey xpect bell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by ginas: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
It has nothing to do with good girls or bad girl, Everyman is looking for the ideal girl that completes him.

The so called good girls have some bad attitude that pushes the men away.

1, They have the "holy than thou attitude" its a turn off for men

2. They are very controlling, (a man want some space)

3. They can be too serious about everything (a man want to relax and have fun)

4. They are too relax and too comfortable in the relationship (a man wants some challenge)

5. They are too suspicious of the man having an affair ( a man want to be trusted)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by azubukograce: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
my dear nt only u i am also a victim[quote
author=cachal]I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no
longer keep it. Please I. Want us to discuss about this, why do men
takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their
earnings on pay girls, and can not afford to send N100 recharge card to
that good girl that bearly demand for a dime? Am also a victim of this
act, and I know many out there are victims of this act too.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by GatJokez(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
eightsin: Good girls are for keeps.
My dear,u will nt want to knw the other things we do to these other girls aftr spending the money.

For what its worth..it's nt that we don't spend on these so called good girls...in fact we do but it's not just as much as we spend on the others cos we feel they need it more. For example, a gud girl won't want to buy a dozen makeup kit n paint her face blue n purple so d money fr this goes to d oda chic

Um
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by GatJokez(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
eightsin: Good girls are for keeps.
My dear,u will nt want to knw the other things we do to these other girls aftr spending the money.

For what its worth..it's nt that we don't spend on these so called good girls...in fact we do but it's not just as much as we spend on the others cos we feel they need it more. For example, a gud girl won't want to buy a dozen makeup kit n paint her face blue n purple so d money fr this goes to d oda chic

Um, you need a reality check.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by stint(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Op you are a little confused.
so you envy the bad/pay girls.
in your books, giving a girl money for sex=taking her serious?
I thought planning to spend the rest of my life with a gal means am taking her serious. If you don't agree with this, then maybe your not as good as you thought, and consequently deserve more money!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by stint(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by chuksme(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pacify: Bad girls are not for keeps whereas good girls are. U spend heavily on a hooker cos u know she may never come back again, U have paid for her services. But a good girl will always be there so eventually u tend to spend more over a longer period of time

I like this. you have said all my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by chuksme(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oluwatola5: I am yet to meet a matured-minded ''MAN'' who would take good girls for granted. Taking good girls for granted and appreciating the bad ones is actually an act of immature guys, boys if i should rephrase it, but a MAN with his full senses on and who is ready for a serious relationship will never go after the bad, untrustable, unpredictable and flirty girl. Only the ones who arent ready for commitments go after such girls who they know are temporal like them. All guys who think good girls are boring are actually boys to me. #my opinion.

It seems as if, you did not get what most men are saying here. We are saying that we spend more on bad girls because of the service they render to us and they are more attractive for fun. But when it comes to serious relationship or marriage the best option for us is the good girl. and she is the last bus stop where we spend permanently.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Isahalbash(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
cachal: Thanks a lot for your contribution, critics and views, this is. Getting interesting, am not the only one guilty of this act.. I feel some sort of relief..

Eyyah!sori o!abi gud boi shey u fit manage me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Isahalbash(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
chuksme:

It seems as if, you did not get what most men are saying here. We are saying that we spend more on bad girls because of the service they render to us and they are more attractive for fun. But when it comes to serious relationship or marriage the best option for us is the good girl. and she is the last bus stop where we spend permanently.

what abt men wei no de service dos dirty gals nko?
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by rattlesnake(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
because Good girls likes getting pregnant out of wedlock...das guy guys dey run
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm not over zealous
Shattap embarassed

I only asked cos you were sorta contradicting yourself.
And in arguements,you're either for or against something.you can be on both sides. Judas like you grin
Truckpusher: By now you should have noticed that i don't take sides in arguments but always pointing out facts and realities unlike your overzealous self that will dawn the robe of 'i know this topic more than you do' whilst mixing facts,reality and perception all in one box. cheesy

ehe back to smiling things cheesy ,have you had lunch today? stomach ulcer is real eh! no too much fasting things oh grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Humph
Bad girls deserve more money than good girls
Are you listening to yourself?
stint: Op you are a little confused.
so you envy the bad/pay girls.
in your books, giving a girl money for sex=taking her serious?
I thought planning to spend the rest of my life with a gal means am taking her serious. If you don't agree with this, then maybe your not as good as you thought, and consequently deserve more money!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorretta u: I'm not over zealous
Shattap embarassed

I only asked cos you were sorta contradicting yourself.
And in arguements,you're either for or against something.you can be on both sides. Judas like you grin
Yeye girl wey no get respect .

Nkita racha gi anya cheesy
public bus like you.....ermmm......community service grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
1) they nag alot .... always wano run ur life

2) they are not spontaneous.....cos they worry too much about what others would say. therefore, cant kiss u outdoors nor do spontaneity stuffs

3) always too crz, and just want ur assurance that this is gono lead to marriage

4 ) they are most booooooooring: boring in bed,,,,never improvise, if they must, it is either missionary or no deal. even normal convo is hard to kip wit em

5) you can read them like an open book. no challenge, no surprise.

what is the difference btw the good gurls and "Imgbekes?"

still wondering why men take your type for granted?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by lilyafaten: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
cachal: why do men takes a good girl for granted?

Concord error, I think is better written like this " Why do men take a good girl for granted"
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by ebichy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Most men r full of shit, dey tend to b too blind and make d greatest mistake of dere lives. Men D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ don't recognize D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ decent girls r rear to find but wild r easy. Dts y dey get into marriages and get tired easily.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by koolg: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
a hooker is worth only the amount she is being paid while a good girl is invaluable. for a hooker, men pay for the services rendered not d girl because she's actually worthless save for her services which is to be paid for in full most times even before service cheesy. if a good girl could be more intriguing, attractive and do what a pay girl does to drive men crazy, she gets the payment. most so called good girls are actually nothing but cheap pay girls. if you wanna be a pay girl, be as expensive as you can be. and if you wanna be the real good girl, dont go around experimenting with sex with a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by koolg: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
ebichy: Most men r full of shit, dey tend to b too blind and make d greatest mistake of dere lives. Men D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ don't recognize D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ decent girls r rear to find but wild r easy. Dts y dey get into marriages and get tired easily.

can you specifically say what you mean by decent
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pacify: Bad girls are not for keeps whereas good girls are. U spend heavily on a hooker cos u know she may never come back again, U have paid for her services. But a good girl will always be there so eventually u tend to spend more over a longer period of time
which why u always lose her during the process of spending her hooker... At 37 one will be like some NLers screaming love doesnt exist anymore cos no good girl will be interested in him undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
cachal: I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. Please I. Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on pay girls, and can not afford to send N100 recharge card to that good girl that bearly demand for a dime? Am also a victim of this act, and I know many out there are victims of this act too.

The good girls take good guys who actually care for them for granted and lust for the bad guys.

If good girls love bad guys, why do they want to be treated GOOD by BAD guys.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ladybianca(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Iam a victim of dis, been a gud gal sucks most of d tym, kos it makes peepz thnk u re nt tushed n have no swag..buh God knws I will continue bn myself no matter d situatn.....if he z destined to b mine, he will definitely b mine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeye girl wey no get respect .

Nkita racha gi anya cheesy
public bus like you.....ermmm......community service grin
onye kwanyere onwe ya ugwu, umu ntakiri enye ya nsopuru diri ya. angry

See your mouth. It seems you like public buses a lot.infact seems that what you've been used to all your life.that's probably why you can't tell when a classy ride is parked infront of you. undecided

You're so used to slide shut doors of molue that you're trying to treat a bentley like one.

What a disgrace. Smh

Oh what am I saying,you're a truck pusher. Lmao grin
I guess public buses are even luxuries in your life. Enjoy them while u can.
Cos Bentleys like me.will always be outta your reach. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ladybianca: Iam a victim of dis, been a gud gal sucks most of d tym, kos it makes peepz thnk u re nt tushed n have no swag..buh God knws I will continue bn myself no matter d situatn.....if he z destined to b mine, he will definitely b mine

One of my best scenes in a movie is from my best friends wedding.

When Julianne ( Julia Roberts) was chasing Michael (Dermot Mulroney). Michael was pursung Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Julia Roberts was on the phone with George (Rupert Everett) during the chase.

Geroge asked Julianne, "What is Michael doing"? Julianne said,"chasing Kimberly". George then said, "What are you doing", Julianne said," chasing Michael". George then asked,"Who is chasing you"? Julianne stopped and said,"no one".

I am just pointing this to let you know that you shouldn't break your head for someone who doesn't adore you. Don't think a ring and a wedding dress means a guy has changed and he is yours. It is either he adores you or he doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Miraclebaby1109: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
It's vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Wan47(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bad gals aint no good.... Good gals aint no fun

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Testerfuze(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorretta u: onye kwanyere onwe ya ugwu, umu ntakiri enye ya nsopuru diri ya. angry

See your mouth. It seems you like public buses a lot.infact seems that what you've been used to all your life.that's probably why you can't tell when a classy ride is parked infront of you. undecided

You're so used to slide shut doors of molue that you're trying to treat a bentley like one.

What a disgrace. Smh

Oh what am I saying,you're a truck pusher. Lmao grin
I guess public buses are even luxuries in your life. Enjoy them while u can.
Cos Bentleys like me.will always be outta your reach. tongue
Jesus!!!....c fikpa!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wan47: Bad gals aint no good.... Good gals aint no fun
grin
Haba. Well I find good girls really cool and fun.

You can't give bad girls fun, they have seen it all. Good girls can be given fun because it is always a new experience. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.