Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19518 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

I stay at the best city, HOUSTON!! where the city is hot and the people are hotter. but dallas is okay too.

HOUSTON?? ?? ??
U got nuthing to worry about. . . . .U are 100% safe!

eldee:

Church now is competing with the cinemas ohhh
And don't just make the mistake of going to a singles meeting
How will God reveal you to five sexy women?? cheesy

I don't even stay behind for 'em singles meetings. . . . It was more like hunting meeting.
Once we share the grace, i am off to see the Premiership. grin cheesy grin
There was a day i was trying to get out when these sister came after me and said. . . .The Pastor asked us to stay!!!!
I was like. . . . . . .Nah, i am not single, i am MARRIED!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

ok, can you give me a pick up line you've received? another one?
do you ever get "hey baby, do you want to be my cow so I can milk you real good? and show you a nice time?" embarassed

Don't mind those agbayas angry they're just jealous they don't get that kind of pick up line.

Oh gold finch you always find a way to make me laugh. cheesy wink but no, no guy ever even mention a cow,farm, square dance, may be horse back riding but that is only for those super proper guys. oka let me give one i received recently. i come from a state of southern gentlemen not all though. there are still those other brothas around. " Hey ma, you know you looking real nice today. My name is Daniel* and im new to the city. I was wondering if you could help me by showing me around? why don't i take you out to lunch so you can tell me more about the Lone Star State." well i guess that was pick up line. not sure really.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2008
That was a pick up line jare

You got games girl. grin

So what was your response?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

for me i constantly hear "What it do shawty? you looking real good in them jeans today. You know me and my boys having a little get together later on tonight. Why don't you swing them pretty hips ova' and we can get to know each other"[/b]
onyinye2:

i come from a state of southern gentlemen not all though.
Hmmn . . . wonder how lines can change in one hour? cheesy
Na wa ooh . . . This Texas sef

Hannibal:

I don't even stay behind for 'em singles meetings. . . . It was more like hunting meeting.
Once we share the grace, i am off to see the Premiership. grin cheesy grin
There was a day i was trying to get out when these sister came after me and said. . . .The Pastor asked us to stay!!!!
I was like. . . . . . .Nah, i am not single, i am MARRIED!!! tongue tongue tongue
I heard 'I'm married' clause has now started increasing the chase in UK churches now
It's scary ooh . . . I'm married is now means 'I'm responsible' cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

That was a pick up line jare

You got games girl. grin

So what was your response?

I usually dont fall for pick up lines. i usually just smile and refuse their offer. but he seemed like he really wanted to know about Texas so i reluctantly said yes. he did treat me to lunch though, so i guess that was a plus. But what can i say, I love playing tour guide.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2008
eldee:

I heard 'I'm married' clause has now started increasing the chase in UK churches now
It's scary ooh . . . I'm married is now mean's 'I'm responsible' cheesy cheesy

100% correct!!!! cool cool
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2008
eldee:

Hmmn . . . wonder how lines can change in one hour? cheesy
Na wa ooh . . . This Texas sef

wow you really didnt read too well no did you? come on now. i said and i quote "I come from a state of southern gentlemen not all though. there are still those other brothas around" please read correctly before you start posting.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

wow you really didnt read too well no did you? come on now. i said and i quote "I come from a state of southern gentlemen not all though. there are still those other brothas around" please read correctly before you start posting.
I read the word 'CONSTANTLY'

If I eat A constanly, B is an exception

There's no need to talk with two sides of your mouth in one night
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2008
This thread is on the path way of getting locked.

lets see what happens sha
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2008
eldee:

I read the word 'CONSTANTLY'

If I eat A constanly, B is an exception

There's no need to talk with two sides of your mouth in one night

those fellas who throw me those constant lines are all of the same type, young party-crazied college guys.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by richo(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2008
the most annoying for me is "hey handsome!" i used to blush at first but it got to ma nerves wen all girls were using it
i hate it wen girls say "sleep tite" imagine which one be sleep tight angry angry
then some boring ones will be like; oh it was da bomb angry

i dnt use pick up lines because i dnt talk to strangers except they need ma help.wen i see a girl for like the second time i go tell am haw are
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Cristalz(f): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2008
richo:

the most annoying for me is "hey handsome!" i used to blush at first but it got to ma nerves when all girls were using it

I think i can relate to this. Initially when a guy tells me ''has anyone ever told you you're beautiful?'' i blush, but after a while it got plain irritatingly annoying.
If you want to say 'you're beautiful' go ahead and say it already.Don't ask me to give you a list of people who've said it.

Sometimes when i'm in a nasty mood i get tempted to reply,''how is that your business?'' grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2008
@richo
dude, your pix is too big shocked
but you got nice lips

try to reduce the size of your pic na

& we're talking about pick up lines here o
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2008
Black man wey dey blush

i never see oh lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Cristalz(f): 1:13am On Jul 13, 2008
Lol grin

The word 'blush' here isn't meant literally.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by omoge(f): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2008
u all making me lol  grin
the  one i hate: hey baby girl
which one be "babygirl" again  grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by chamotex(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2008
in London here, some stupid boiz go with "u're choong init", like what the F**K is that?

"oi, boom ting"

And some chick around where I live actually came up to me some day and said "I would love to be ur girl, but I've got a man", OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry I was so annoyed, if not cos she was gyal, i would have flipping knocked her out with that comment!!!

Why come up to me and tell me that bullshit? angry for no reason aswell, PATHETIC
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Sexyabby(f): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2008
dis other day i was walkin' wit my sis nd my friends to downtown nd dis fool came out of nowhere tryin' to talk to my sis
and he sed one of da worst pickup line i've heard in my life ''Baby, you've been ''running'' through my mind all day, are u sure dat u're not tired'', dat shit was funny.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nella(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
Sexyabby:

this other day i was walkin' wit my sis nd my friends to downtown nd this fool came out of nowhere tryin' to talk to my sis
and he sed one of da worst pickup line i've heard in my life ''Baby, you've been ''running'' through my mind all day, are u sure that u're not tired'', that shit was funny.

lmao, I wonder how your sis would have looked at him. You know there are some pick up lines that a guy would use on u, and u would not even have d power to reply, but u just stare at the person like thinking "wth? now that was very lame! or, is your head correct at all??" lol,

omoge:

u all making me lol  grin
[b]the  one i hate: hey baby girl[/b]which one be "babygirl" again  grin

Oh yea! -- And it's very lame.

The lamest one of that sort is : " hello princess!" ----oh! it's lammmmmme just makes me want to puke, apart 4rom not being a fan of d whole "princess" nick name something, . . . . as a pick up line? errrrg
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by TS3: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2008
sweet angel i couldn't help noticing your dazzling smile from afar.

your face looks familiar-------now this is a big turn off, infact i wouldn't wana hear wat you gat to say once you start with this,

more to come. cool
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nella(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
T.S.:

sweet angel i couldn't help noticing your dazzling smile from afar.

your face looks familiar-------now this is a big turn off, infact i wouldn't wana hear what you got to say once you start with this,

more to come. cool

nooooo way! iiiyuck, lol, ------- u would fall 4 that?? -- lol, Well,  I really hate it when a guy uses petty names like that. Who be sweet angel?? Do I know u before?? ----------lol,  Not a fan at all! -------" Princess, babygirl, sweet angel, sweet Bangel?? oh please! lipsrsealed eeeerrrrrg ---- As 4 me, u just have to be matured!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by 419er(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
And what the sweet names do you girls prefer to hear from us?

@Redhotchic
What's up shawty?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nella(f): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2008
u call a girl sweet names after, maybe u guys have started dating,getting to know each other, . . . then u have nick names\sweet names 4 each other.

U don't meet me on d street and call me baby girl\sweet angel -- pls! --- well o'course some gurls don't mind though.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by 419er(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
It's the only way to make a start over.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2008

@Redhotchic
What's up shawty?
You won't know what hit you from behind, i promise you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
I was so annoyed, if not because she was gyal, i would have flipping knocked her out with that comment!!!
Phew, as if you've been wimp man enough to knock fellow men out for vexing you.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2008
Black man wey dey blush

i never see oh
DL brothers blush steady.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
Onyinye na wa o. With this temper of yours we should change your name to Sheniqua.

Roflmao; Girl get him!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by CH3COO(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
RedHotChic:

DL brothers blush steady.
I trust you would know.  These are the kind of black men you date, MAN.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
LOL.

Pick up line,

"You look like an actress"

"eh"

"But you are the angel version"

"ehh"
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2008
I trust you would know. These are the kind of black men you date, MAN.
I think it's time y'all write a book on the types of men i date. Let me write the prologue:

Quintessential hot alluring and sensual Funmilayo has a thing for big fat obnoxious bisexual ghetto poor and dwarfy men. What a contrast??

You may start with chapter one and let Eldee and Hannibal write other chapters. Sly can do the epilogue while Negro makes sure it becomes a best seller. I'll upload my picture later to make it look more glossy, sexy and tantalizing.

oooh the title? what will it be? Funmi phenomenon? Funmi factor? The inconvinient sex appeal? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
LOL.

Pick up line,

"You look like an actress"

"eh"

"But you are the angel version"

"ehh?Huh??"

Have you noticed that all these men here dispute the fact that they used or still use these lines but will never tell us the lines they use to get a woman down with them. I ask one more time:
[size=14pt]
Guys, tell us your lines and how it works for you so we ladies can say whether it'll work in our own case or not. Any bold man with balls here?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.