Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4887 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: una no well oooooo grin
Na you we dey copy na grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Maybe them dey prepare for Olympus Has Fallen or White House Down undecided
grin grin those na names of movies right ? this obama dey build huge bunker. you know that heathen getting ready to nuke the whole world.gaddem terrorist lol grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Shey na your face them all take? cheesy

All hail OH! grin grin
Na, na obadiah face dem carry. The dude's genes are aggressive! cheesy

They all look alike, like dem be chinese cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove: how is Alpha Onuoha? Extend my regards to Beta Onuoha too grin
no such person live here. omega onuoha ? she dey backyard dey pound yam grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Na me be this oh! grin So its easy to spot me like this...dayuuum sad grin
Easy as 123. You have a very distinct style that is not difficult to miss wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Obadiah my honourable mod and his gang in the the house. OYO le wa o. angry

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: no such person live here. omega onuoha ? she dey backyard dey pound yam grin
Lwkmd!!! This guy no go use laf kee person today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360: Obadiah my honourable mod and his gang in the the house. OYO le wa o. angry
Goshen!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Na, na obadiah face dem carry. The dude's genes are aggressive! cheesy

They all look alike, like dem be chinese cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin make you talk true. when i go work you and the chinese gardner dey play ten ten for garden grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin make you talk true. when i go work you and the chinese gardner dey play ten ten for garden grin grin
I deny grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360: Obadiah my honourable mod and his gang in the the house. OYO le wa o. angry
hey the field marshall himself ogbeni Goshen360. we troway salute with all ten fingers chief. dem done release you from attica prison abi. this one where nobody see ya breaklight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Na waoh!!! Obadiah, I musito giff you award sha grin grin

Obadiah you be ching chong or Yehudah?? cheesy cheesy
Haaaahahhahahaha!! Kai, NL!! cheesy cheesy

I've been laughing non-stop since I followed this thread cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Goshen!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Sup sweerie? cool
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Na waoh!!! Obadiah, I musito giff you award sha grin grin

Obadiah you be ching chong or Yehudah?? cheesy cheesy
i be yehudah proper. Ishi haf been playing with our chinese neighbor when am away preaching the gospel embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Nice one Ishi, I'm impressed cool cool But I need to go for more praitiseen...so no one go fit cassh me next tyme grin
Lailai, your persona will eventually shine through smiley

How is Purplebells btw? wink grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i be yehudah proper. Ishi haf been playing with our chinese neighbor when am away preaching the gospel embarassed
Rotfl!! This man no go use laf kee me.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Nice one Ishi, I'm impressed cool cool But I need to go for more praitiseen...so no one go fit cassh me next tyme grin
na ya names. next time use male ID. nobody fit cash you with male ID LOL
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Sup sweerie? cool
Me good dear. Where have you been? We know even see ya breaklight again smiley
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: hey the field marshall himself ogbeni Goshen360. we troway salute with all ten fingers chief. dem done release you from attica prison abi. this one where nobody see ya breaklight grin grin

Oga Ade, you just like creating trouble thread shey? Boi go soon come beat u up o except u get energy Y2K. grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Hope you no dey ontop okada...dem no fit trace me oh! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Me good dear. Where have you been? We know even see ya breaklight again smiley

OBADIAH hit me n run from behind. So I dey apply break, the light no show at all cos obadiah don break d rear light then run away. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Hope you no dey ontop okada...dem no fit trace me oh! cheesy cheesy
Lailai. I tanda gidigba for 'bancoly' dey enjoy fresh air and my daily dose of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Oga Ade, you just like creating trouble thread shey? Boi go soon come beat u up o except u get energy Y2K. grin
LMAO. na who be Ade ?

trouble thread is the best thread now.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Getting Everything You Need By Favour / Science And Religion - A Conflict Or Harmony? / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.