Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4890 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

That mr man is your own interpretation, twisting scripture to fit your paradigm.

The father hates the middle ground hence he ALWAYS explicitly states what is sin to him.smiley

Get it?
indeed chief. clear cut demarcation between what is sin and what is not. no law no sin. the onus is on him, seeing as he said it was a sin, to provide the law. He aint produced any laws yet. we are still waiting. hopefully kolidave with come up with something before we grow old and grey from waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Just as I have the precise knowledge that you are a gentile AKA non isrealite. grin grin
aka a dayum heathen grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: indeed chief. clear cut demarcation between what is sin and what is not. no law no sin. the onus is on him, seeing as he said it was a sin, to provide the law. He aint produced any laws yet. we are still waiting. hopefully kolidave with come up with something before we grow old and grey from waiting cheesy

The man gone and done a runner.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: aka a dayum heathen grin

Heathen proper Sire. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa: [size=15pt]Explain this passage then:[/size]

Matthew 1:18-25

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. MEANS THEY WERE PROMISED TO EACH OTHER BUT BEFORE THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY SHE GOT PREGNANT THROUGH THE INFLUENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. SO THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JOSEPH COMPELLED HIM TO DO THE ACT. HE WAS MOVED TO DO IT BEFORE THE OFFICIAL WEDDING CEREMONY SO AS TO FULFILL THE PROPHESY OF A VIRGIN CONCEIVING. THE PURPOSE OF WHICH WOULD BE THAT NO MORTAL MAN WAS INVOLVED IN CEMENTING THEM TOGETHER IN UNION BUT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST. THEM HAVING DONE A JEWISH CEREMONY WOULD BE MEN JOINING THEM TOGETHER.

19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. JOSEPH PANICKED WHEN SHE GOT PREGNANT AND WAS SCARED BECAUSE THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST AN ADULTEROUS WOMAN . WHICH SHE WOULD BE IN JEWISH CUSTOM WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL WEDDING RITUAL. SO HE WANTED TO SEND HER AWAY WHICH WOULD BE A DIVORCE BECAUSE HE HAS SLEPT WITH HER. S-E-X IS MARRIAGE TO THE LORD.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” WELL HE HAD A DREAM OBVIOUSLY INSPIRED BY GOD TELLING HIM NOT TO CHASE HER AWAY BECAUSE THE CHILD IN HER WAS A HOLY SEED WHO WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS

22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). THE UNMARRIED WOMAN WILL GET PREGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH TO A SON

24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.JOSEPH CAME TO HIS SENSES AND MARRIED HER OFFICIALLY AND DID NOT SLEEP WITH HER AGAIN TILL SHE HAD JESUS. AFTERWARDS HE SLEPT WITH HER AND THEY HAD MORE CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by obialfa: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^^heretic
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa: ^^^heretic
get a KJV. it is clearer there. i dunno what bible version you are using but it is corrupted

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Lionpikin(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777:
this guy wan use laff kill person....
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lionpikin: this guy wan use laff kill person....
I aint no basketmouth grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: I aint no basketmouth grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Thersa: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Lionpikin(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: I aint no basketmouth grin
I can see that...because, you make sense to me sometimes.....

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thersa: If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
invite logicboy to sign the page. he is a catholic priest. has been one for 24 years

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lionpikin: I can see that...because, you make sense to me sometimes.....
the bible make sense die my brother. this no be me. all na inside bible i extract am. the bible make correct sense cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin when we know dayum well Ishi got 9 kids by 6 baby fathers. lmao. chief there is a thread on frontpage about memes. one of the meme is a nairalander saying she is a virgin when in fact she had like 10 kids. you seen that thread ?
*gasp* choi, obadiah!! embarassed

Ehn oda, do you want me to inform the world that you fathered 3 out of the 9 kids? angry
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: are you catholic ni ? abi wetin you shack today ? you done start ya ogogoro drinking early today abi ? tis only 12 noon now. smdh cheesy omuti
Lol. You na proper yeye cheesy cheesy

My drinking partner wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
*gasp* choi, obadiah!! embarassed

Ehn oda, do you want me to inform the world that you fathered 3 out of the 9 kids? angry
ermm dont short change me. 4 not 3 undecided
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ermm dont short change me. 4 not 3 undecided
Lwkmd!!! Obadiah! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. You na proper yeye cheesy cheesy

My drinking partner wink
wa shere padi me. lets shack. grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Obadiah! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin
Abeg close that teeth. You are defaulting on child support, again angry
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: wa shere padi me. lets shack. grin grin
Oya control me at our usual joint at Agidingbi after the close of work. Today's bill is on me wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Abeg close that teeth. You are defaulting on child support, again angry
tis in the mail. i sent the cheque in 2011. you nefer receive am ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Oya control me at our usual joint at Agidingbi after the close of work. Today's bill is on me wink
wa gbayi padi mi. i shall meet you there now lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
So ur saying a virgin is not one who had not had sexual intercourse before??,hmm I wonder What this ladies are thinking now. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: tis in the mail. i sent the cheque in 2011. you nefer receive am ? undecided
For where. Resend am abeg, plus the pending backlog angry
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Monstertrucks: So ur saying a virgin is not one who had not had sexual intercourse before??,hmm I wonder What this ladies are thinking now. undecided cool
according to the bible, a virgin is an unmarried woman. and in the dictionary also.

1 corinthians 7 vs 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

vir·gin (vûrjn)
n.
2. unmarried woman; a maiden.
3. An unmarried woman .

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
For where. Resend am abeg, plus the pending backlog angry
make i go dig through my documents now. 2011 tis long time ago. but i haf send it. i remember because i drink garri throughout that month undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Romans 1: 3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Seed of David according to the flesh shocked shocked shocked
Seed, what is seed sef?

Genesis 38:9
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Monstertrucks: So ur saying a virgin is not one who had not had sexual intercourse before??,hmm I wonder What this ladies are thinking now. undecided cool
Why do people stare at you?
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: make i go dig through my documents now. 2011 tis long time ago. but i haf send it. i remember because i drink garri throughout that month undecided cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President: Romans 1: 3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Seed of David according to the flesh shocked shocked shocked
Seed, what is seed sef?

Genesis 38:9
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
rightttttttttt lol. another angle to look at it from. so many angles you can use to prove this thing chief. too many angles. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Consciousness Need A Brain? / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Journey To The Judgement Throne . / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.