Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4891 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i thessalonians 5 vs 21 Prove all things <<< prove with scriptures that it is a sin.

you know what sin is right ?

1 john 3 vs 4 sin is the transgression of the law. <<< so for there to be sin ? there has to be a law that is broken. so you need to show me the law that says marrying more than one wife is a sin because if there is no such laws then there is no sin

romans 4 vs 15 where there is no law there is no transgression. << no law no sin

so now show me that law. i am waiting wink
kolidave: Mark 10:6-8:"But from the
beginning of the creation, God 'made them male
and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and
the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are
no longer two, but one flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how marriage
was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or
four as one. The New Testament teaches that, “Each man
[should] have his own wife, and let each woman
have her own husband” (1 Cor. 7:2).

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: haha well said sire and you can marry as many wives as you want so long as you are financially capable of and the women are in agreement. its not a sin.

isaiah 4 vs 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< after armageddon when almost all the men have been destroyed several women will be begging to be with the few men left

The prophet.

My brother.

Is always on point smiley

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: u dis guy ehn. I knew u would say that.... God save our souls,especially urs. I rest my case
yup rest your weak case lol grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

If only they would open thier eyes then they would have a chance to be healed.smiley

scripture do say israel is stiff necked and rebellious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: it is a sin ooo. The passage you quoted didn't say its okay to marry more Dan 1 wives. Prophet Isaiah was only siting what will happen or events that will occur in the last days...

And your point in reference to the passage is?

What is the prophet saying then?

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Not scared, darlee mwa. Rather I am apalled because my eyes just beheld your iniquitious post embarassed
lol i take it you are a nun living in a monastery ? why you feigning over-righteousness ? cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: Mark 10:6-8:"But from the
beginning of the creation, God 'made them male
and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and
the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are
no longer two, but one flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how marriage
was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or
four as one. The New Testament teaches that, “Each man
[should] have his own wife, and let each woman
have her own husband” (1 Cor. 7:2).

Yeah! like we said for peace of mind, and also learning from the examples of the patriachs it is evident that one man one wife is the best option.

But nowhere is scripture is marrying more than one wife labelled a sin.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

The prophet.

My brother.

Is always on point smiley
all thanks and praises be to our mentor the holy spirit. wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol i take it you are a nun living in a monastery ? why you feigning over-righteousness ? cheesy

Puritanical fantasies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: all thanks and praises be to our mentor the holy spirit. wink

Always Sire.

Always.smiley
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

And your point in reference to the passage is?

What is the prophet saying then?
lol scripture do say >>>> isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. wink

Kolidave we are still waiting for you to produce that law that says marrying more than one wife is a sin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol i take it you are a nun living in a monastery ? why you feigning over-righteousness ? cheesy
No one is righteous in the sight of God. I am just shocked at your post. There are days I wish I could head butt you in the stomach angry
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah! like we said for peace of mind, and also learning from the examples of the patriachs it is evident that one man one wife is the best option.

But nowhere is scripture is marrying more than one wife labelled a sin.

very well said chief.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Puritanical fantasies. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin when we know dayum well Ishi got 9 kids by 6 baby fathers. lmao. chief there is a thread on frontpage about memes. one of the meme is a nairalander saying she is a virgin when in fact she had like 10 kids. you seen that thread ?

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
No one is righteous in the sight of God. I am just shocked at your post. There are days I wish I could head butt you in the stomach angry
are you catholic ni ? abi wetin you shack today ? you done start ya ogogoro drinking early today abi ? tis only 12 noon now. smdh cheesy omuti
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: are you catholic ni ? abi wetin you shack today ? you done start ya ogogoro drinking early today abi ? tis only 12 noon now. smdh cheesy omuti
grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you look at the bible passages I quoted, it insructed us on how marriage should be meaning 1husband 1 wife. So going against those instructions should be a sin. Even Jesus was against a man marrying 2 or more wives..
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: If you look at the bible passages I quoted, it insructed us on how marriage should be meaning 1husband 1 wife. So going against those instructions should be a sin. Even Jesus was against a man marrying 2 or more wives..
prove all things. Bible verse.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by GentleMimi: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: what sickening about conception and procreation ? thats how you came into this world woman. its a natural process. why is it sickening ? are you a lesbian ? tongue
yeah.....with a female relative of urs as my loving patner.
Back to the matter,what is sickening is the joy u derive by twisting the bible upside down.Unfortunatelly,u decieve some people in the process.But when i see ur moniker,i know u're abt to cause commotion.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by GentleMimi: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Most times,i just ignore his posts.He is highly controversial.Arguing wif him is pointless.I have a deep feeling he and that ''mosthigh'' guy are members of Eckankar.

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: prove all things. Bible verse.
abi ? lol. coming with his own vain opinions. Kolidave you do err lol
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
yeah.....with a female relative of urs as my loving patner.
Back to the matter,what is sickening is the joy u derive by twisting the bible upside down.Unfortunatelly,u decieve some people in the process.But when i see ur moniker,i know u're abt to cause commotion.
i dont deceive, i release the people from their cages. the truth will set you free. i am releasing people from prison. mental and spiritual prison wink

4 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Most times,i just ignore his posts.He is highly controversial.Arguing wif him is pointless.I have a deep feeling he and that ''mosthigh'' guy are members of Eckankar.
grin grin grin i dont even know what eckankar is.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
haaaa, feeling of a heathen is fulled with lies...
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: haaaa, feeling of a heathen is fulled with lies...
she want sweet and smooth words like the israelites of old. nothing new under the sun.

isaiah 30 vs 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by GentleMimi: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i dont deceive, i release the people from their cages. the truth will set you free. i am releasing people from prison. mental and spiritual prison wink
Thank u ooooo,onye oma(good person).U do wella.But abeg,dis cage wey i dey inside,for under the shadow of Almighty Baba,i no complain.Allow me,mbok.Deliver urself ooo..but thanks for ur good gesture.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Thank u ooooo,onye oma(good person).U do wella.But abeg,dis cage wey i dey inside,for under the shadow of Almighty Baba,i no complain.Allow me,mbok.Deliver urself ooo..but thanks for ur good gesture.
you acting like i am some jehovah witness who came to your door trying to force gospel down your throat. you clicked on the thread woman shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by obialfa: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: I thought a virgin was a woman who had not had s.exual intercourse before?

For yahweh, sexual intercourse is marriage. You are either married or not married. There was no such thing as an unmarried virgin.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i dont deceive, i release the people from their cages. the truth will set you free. i am releasing people from prison. mental and spiritual prison wink

True talk there Sire.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: If you look at the bible passages I quoted, it insructed us on how marriage should be meaning 1husband 1 wife. So going against those instructions should be a sin. Even Jesus was against a man marrying 2 or more wives..

That mr man is your own interpretation, twisting scripture to fit your paradigm.

The father hates the middle ground hence he ALWAYS explicitly states what is sin to him.smiley

Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:

Just as I have the precise knowledge that you are a gentile AKA non isrealite. grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by obialfa: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
[size=15pt]Explain this passage then:[/size]

Matthew 1:18-25

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Consciousness Need A Brain? / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Journey To The Judgement Throne . / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.