Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4892 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

OBADIAH hit me n run from behind. So I dey apply break, the light no show at all cos obadiah don break d rear light then run away. cheesy
Lwkm! Na dat kain tin obadiah go like do. The man na correct troublemaker cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Nah wa oh, i feel sorry for ya kids, dem no go kno who dia papa be grin grin

Fuji house of commotion grin grin
DNA test go clear the mata cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Nah wa oh, i feel sorry for ya kids, dem no go kno who dia papa be grin grin

Fuji house of commotion grin grin
when dey reach 18 i dey send them all go vacation in china. come relocate comot my house move go fillage. when dem come back na empty house. make dem go find their papa for china grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

OBADIAH hit me n run from behind. So I dey apply break, the light no show at all cos obadiah don break d rear light then run away. cheesy
grin grin thou shall not lie.

that na one of the commandment oooooooooooo lol
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

You sef you no fit buy car for ha angry angry grin
i buy keke napep for ha. i am environmentally conscious. i no wan add to world air pollution grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin thou shall not lie.

that na one of the commandment oooooooooooo lol

Which lie? There is no lie in love. Anyway, you sabi say your padi no dey take eye see overtime naw. Na so I go use speed grab am. Being working much mehn.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

ah ahn! See James Bond plan sha shocked shocked Make I kuku warn my kids to stay away from ya own, before them go ship me go Cuba as cargo and I no go kno cheesy cheesy
how man for do now ? chinese kids sabi karate. for my old age i no need chinese kids around. dem go beat me taya if i no buy them iphone and ipad grin

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Which lie? There is no lie in love. Anyway, you sabi say your padi no dey take eye see overtime naw. Na so I go use speed grab am. Being working much mehn.
my bros take am easy ooo. all work and no play now. anyway if you get target to reach i can understand all the hours. my man wan put bentley for ground when he enter gidi grin OPPRESSION GO START WHEN GOSHEN ENTER GIDI

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ishi haff suffa no be small sad sad cheesy cheesy Of all feheeculs na keke? Just send her Suzuki for baiday and all shall be well grin grin
LWKM feheeculs grin grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Goshen360(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: my bros take am easy ooo. all work and no play now. anyway if you get target to reach i can understand all the hours. my man wan put bentley for ground when he enter gidi grin OPPRESSION GO START WHEN GOSHEN ENTER GIDI

Lolz. You are in Spirit on the Lord's day that's why you can see into the future. No wahala naw. Errm, make I go back to work, lunch break is over. Lolz. Byyyyyeeee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i buy keke napep for ha. i am environmentally conscious. i no wan add to world air pollution grin
Lmao! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: how man for do now ? chinese kids sabi karate. for my old age i no need chinese kids around. dem go beat me taya if i no buy them iphone and ipad grin
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ishi haff suffa no be small sad sad cheesy cheesy Of all feheeculs na keke? Just send her Suzuki for baiday and all shall be well grin grin
No mind am. He doesn't appreciate my worth angry
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

ITs true sef, ship all of them, including Ishi- on way ticket before she gang up with them and Taekwondo you all over Europe grin grin
Rotfl!! Ishi don suffer. Smh cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Why do people stare at you?
grin kiss I'M ┼ђє cЦ┼єş┼ ß๏Y ЦLL єVєr Mєє┼.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Monstertrucks: grin kiss I'M ┼ђє cЦ┼єş┼ ß๏Y ЦLL єVєr Mєє┼.
For ya mind grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Just name your price and I go ship am in 3285 business days grin
grin grin i no need money. Nah Laptop i need. grin grin i go wait, i go even pay for the shipping... U no serious oo. Lwkmd.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Adonnbellifit! Berra tell the Okada man you dey go airport dey chase Obadiah ooh! He must send that money today cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Engrish is not my foist language grin grin
Yeah it certainly aint grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Lolz. You are in Spirit on the Lord's day that's why you can see into the future. No wahala naw. Errm, make I go back to work, lunch break is over. Lolz. Byyyyyeeee. cheesy
no wahala now. take am easy bros. we dey here dey wait you after you make ya billion dollars wink

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: Yeah it certainly aint grin
Ogbeni obadiah, you gat mail

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
obadiah777: no wahala now. take am easy bros. we dey here dey wait you after you make ya billion dollars wink
i no dey wait Goshen oo.... You want make the nukes reach me ni? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
CHOI grin OBADIAH!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE. grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Ogbeni obadiah, you gat mail
you dont say wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2013
MEILYN: i no dey wait Goshen oo.... You want make the nukes reach me ni? grin grin
lmao so your message to Goshen is what doth it profit a man to gain the whole world but to lose his soul ? grin grin

proverbs 11 vs 4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Consciousness Need A Brain? / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Journey To The Judgement Throne . / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.