Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4893 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Bros, you are not the only one thinking this way sad sad sad. Its like something bad dey come and its closer than I think. (I though it was the strike but It got cancelled). No choice na, money no fit waste for my kingdom cool cool

Good thought Mammy. U gon have to keep busy ya know kiss
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhh ok i see. na weed be ya weapon of choice abi ? grin
grin grin... Nah garri levels we dey sire....
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Bros, you are not the only one thinking this way sad sad sad. Its like something bad dey come and its closer than I think. (I though it was the strike but It got cancelled). No choice na, money no fit waste for my kingdom cool cool
all na demo. that strike will happen. dem just park all their artillery for that region. tis not moved. they are waiting for obama to finish building his underground bunker in the white house. did you hear about that ?
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ASUU no sabi strike. i strike pass messi grin
Twale baba!!! I bear witness cheesy tongue
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin... Nah garri levels we dey sire....
nothing do you. garri and smoked fish levels. hard man. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
na which one be this twale wey you dey always talk about. is twale the same as weed ? cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: yeah she believing it too much grin
Lmao!! You gat jokes grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: na which one be this twale wey you dey always talk about. is twale the same as weed ? cheesy
hahaha. U no understand that one? I tink say you be naija proper...
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: na which one be this twale wey you dey always talk about. is twale the same as weed ? cheesy
It is a form of hailing grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: hahaha. U no understand that one? I tink say you be naija proper...
i no be naija man. i come from the tribe of yehudah grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
It is a form of hailing grin
ahhhh ok. so tis not a brand of weed ? cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ASUU no sabi strike. i strike pass messi grin

Ishilove:

By the mouth of two or three witnesses a thing shall be established grin cheesy

Twale to the greatest striker of our time, King Obadiah 1 of Judahland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

My bad I did not explain myself well. There was supposed to be a strike in my school by the teachers but they na agreed on something shallow shasad sad

OBAMA HAS AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER!?!? THE NERVE!!!! angry angry angry Im packing my things now.
Lmao! This sounds like Tinypurplebaby cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

My bad I did not explain myself well. There was supposed to be a strike in my school by the teachers but they na agreed on something shallow shasad sad

OBAMA HAS AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER!?!? THE NERVE!!!! angry angry angry Im packing my things now.
ahhh siddon there. he is building it now as we speak. making it deeper. lol. the man is plannin tinz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050508/Is-Obama-building-super-bunker-swimming-pool-White-House.html

http://offgridsurvival.com/whitehousebunker/
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhh ok. so tis not a brand of weed ? cheesy

See you. Amugbo woranworan grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

Dont worry Mammy wink

Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Twale to the greatest striker of our time, King Obadiah 1 of Judahland grin grin
Rotfl!!

All hail obadiah777!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i no be naija man. i come from the tribe of yehudah grin grin

indeed El Presidente don give u your title. grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

grin grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh siddon there. he is building it now as we speak. making it deeper. lol. the man is plannin tinz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050508/Is-Obama-building-super-bunker-swimming-pool-White-House.html

http://offgridsurvival.com/whitehousebunker/

Maybe them dey prepare for Olympus Has Fallen or White House Down undecided
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

I can see the ministry is really moving grin
Over-moving dey do me sef. His fourth drops June next year grin

All hail striker obadiah tongue
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
See you. Amugbo woranworan grin
grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

I won change am to my bank account number but I won transfer 4milla foist grin
grin grin. Which one go reach my side nw?
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Rotfl!!

All hail obadiah777!!! cheesy
una no well oooooo grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin
how is Alpha Onuoha? Extend my regards to Beta Onuoha too grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: indeed El Presidente don give your title. grin grin....
abi ? how i for do now ? a man cant deny a chieftaincy title now ? naija tinz. from now on make una add CHIEF, KING, OBA before calling my name. i need those 3 titles in front lmao. naija tinz. naija too like title grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Journey To The Judgement Throne . / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.