Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4889 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: rightttttttttt lol. another angle to look at it from. so many angles you can use to prove this thing chief. too many angles. grin

Top of the day Chief grin grin wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76: sad sad phew! Now my mind is at rest now. That 'vacticanny' story really messed me up big time grin grin
oh the vatican, they are a world of their own now. they got their own doctrine. however we deal in the bible. and no such thing as immaculate conception in the bible.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Top of the day Chief grin grin wink
right back at ya Chief. trust all is coo at ya end. wetin you chop remain now grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: make i go dig through my documents now. 2011 tis long time ago. but i haf send it. i remember because i drink garri throughout that month undecided cheesy
grin grin. You won use laff kill me 2day oo.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin. You won use laff kill me 2day oo.
hehe my bros. after you na me cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: right back at ya Chief. trust all is coo at ya end. wetin you chop remain now grin

U na Ajebutter na cheesy grin, U no fit chop solid Naija lunch o grin

No toilet for U for 3 days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

A big hoax mehn. This is why christianity too is a sham, mixed with vatican's crap angry

Ain Soph Aur cool and then blind everyones eyes i the process grin

Brossssieh, How the go dey go na?

@ Ishilove,

Ishi 9 kids! You try oh, you won form Football team? cheesy

Its-a me-a, TPB, by the way wink.
unlike you. You no change moniker today?. grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

A big hoax mehn. This is why christianity too is a sham, mixed with vatican's crap angry

@ Ishilove,

yes we know its you TPB you aint gotta tell us lol. dey go dey fine sha. we still dey push am na. abi how man for do ? you scarce small sha. truss all is coo smiley
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

@ Ishilove,

Go into the world and multiply. Ishi is a Bible believing woman grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Akpu tins. grin grin. Where u reside 4 naija? Make i come take 2 bottles of Malt 4 yah house.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

grin grin bros i dey chop solid naija food now. i be ajepaki proper now. no try ooo cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Go into the world and multiply. Ishi is a Bible believing woman grin grin cheesy
yeah she believing it too much grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: hehe my bros. after you na me cheesy
i dey loyal bros. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: Akpu tins. grin grin. Where u reside 4 naija? Make i come take 2 bottles of Malt 4 yah house.

Nooo, make we go Ishi house go see Obadiah pikins. Ishi and Obadiah no do family planning at all. Ishi na bad goalkeeper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: Akpu tins. grin grin. Where u reside 4 naija? Make i come take 2 bottles of Malt 4 yah house.
grin grin grin lwtmb you dey go all the way to hin house for 2 bottles of malt ? lwkm
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Nooo, make we go Ishi house go see Obadiah pikins. Ishi and Obadiah no do family planning at all. Ishi na bad goalkeeper grin grin grin
you do err. she be good goalkeeper. na why she get 9 pikins. she catch all the seed grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

lmao. grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin lwtmb you dey go all the way to hin house for 2 bottles of malt ? lwkm
e too much? grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: you do err. she be good goalkeeper. na why she get 9 pikins. she catch all the seed grin grin
mogbe grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

If I casssssshhhh you ehn angry grin. Na the only choice whey man getieh! cheesy I scare no be small, semester is almost over and I need to academically kill myself, work has come big time cry
ahhh ok now. school tinz. more power to you sha. although somehow i think the kingdom go land before you use all this school knowledge wey you dey acquire. but dont stop sha. gotta keep busy wink
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MrPresident1: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: you do err. she be good goalkeeper. na why she get 9 pikins. she catch all the seed grin grin

Sire, the truth be say U na badttt Striker grin grin grin

U strike pass ASUU sef cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: e too much? grin grin
yes now. half a glass of malt for do grin sarcasm

no mind me mayne. jus when i go someone house na to go shack together. not drink 2 malt. but thats just me. i need to change my orientation. grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kaylize76:

@ Ishilove,

The ministry must forge ahead cheesy
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

ASUU no sabi strike. i strike pass messi grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: yes now. half a glass of malt for do grin

no mind me mayne. jus when i go someone house na to go shack together. not drink 2 malt. but thats just me. i need to change my orientation. grin
lmao. I dont shark mehn. Av neva tasted Alcohol.....
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: lmao. I dont shark mehn. Av neva tasted Alcohol.....
ahhhh ok i see. na weed be ya weapon of choice abi ? grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr President:

Lwkm!!! cheesy

So this is what men discuss when they are alone... wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Does Consciousness Need A Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.