Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8416 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ debo,
una fit each other sef.
after u slap her . . she will cry and then u go apologise . . .then she slaps u and u cry and she will apologise.
on and on and on . . .
rotflmao!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah. . . . . . .You need help.
You push your boundaries in the name of "i am the weaker sex" and i can do whatever i bloody want.
If a woman pushes her boundaries around me, she shall get SLAPPED.
Even the place it started sef . . . they don't use it no more

Imagine insulting you for saying 'hi' to her

@Cristalz
I woulda proposed but nah. . . U'RE A MANSCUM FAN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah. . . . . . .You need help.
You push your boundaries in the name of "i am the weaker sex" and i can do whatever i bloody want.
If a woman pushes her boundaries around me, she shall get SLAPPED.

I asked you earlier if you've been slapping your way through life and I'm sure the answer is no.
I wonder how else you pick and choose whom to slap and whom to reason with.
I'm sure you'll dare not think of slapping someone you know will pummel you to the ground like a wrap of moi moi.
Hypocrite!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2008
@I'm being objective here. Fact is some women take the 'treat her like a lady' thing for granted. They use it as an opportunity to disrespect their men because they've got immunity. I just don't think its fair to the men.

The real fact is are these really women or "girls" with well-developed breasts? A real woman will respect you because you also respect her . . . a real woman will NEVER disrespect you in public or private no matter how angry she is . . . a real woman learns to say sorry when she knows she's done something wrong, not because she is afraid of a slap but because she loves you and honors you . . . a real woman does not take you for granted.

It is one thing to date a girl, it is another to date a woman. From what i see above, too many boys have been spending time with teenage girls.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

@Cristalz
I woulda proposed but nah. . . You'RE A MANSCUM FAN tongue tongue tongue
She can be bought over to Gunners camp. We treat our women with respect. grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
but if she wants to hit like a man, she can expect to get hit like one too.

any woman who thinks she can get away with putting her hands on me because she has a vulva better be ready in case I choose to make her swallow her teeth.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Sisikill: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

maybe she's a freak. some women have a suicidal fetish for physical punishment.

S & M, eh?

Oh la la. smiley
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
I heard this recently: 9ice's (jealous) girlfriend picked his call, and because it was a female, she insulted the person without waiting to hear what she wanted. The lady on the line happened to be a GLO representative offering 9ice a 15million endorsement deal. Now because of her idiotic behaviour, GLO chose d'banj instead. Now please tell me, is that atrocious behaviour not deserving of a few slaps? undecided
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
are women sometimes annoying? - Sure, very much so!
Is a slap the right way to "discipline" her? - Go ahead as long as she is ur pet goat.

If you know how to treat a woman well (beyond just shouting) u'll have her eating out of your hands in no time.
I havent ever had a girl disrespect me before . . . it wasnt achieved by slapping them around.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Because she stated her points infers she is mumu?

What kind of a woman are you? undecided

Did I carry H20 in my mouth when I said it.
Anyone that justifies spousal abuse is a fool and any woman that tells you it can be justified needs to get her head checked.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

The real fact is are these really women or "girls" with well-developed breasts? A real woman will respect you because you also respect her . . . a real woman will NEVER disrespect you in public or private no matter how angry she is . . . a real woman learns to say sorry when she knows she's done something wrong, not because she is afraid of a slap but because she loves you and honors you . . . a real woman does not take you for granted.

It is one thing to date a girl, it is another to date a woman. From what i see above, too many boys have been spending time with teenage girls.

davidylan:

are women sometimes annoying? - Sure, very much so!
Is a slap the right way to "discipline" her? - Go ahead as long as she is your pet goat.

If you know how to treat a woman well (beyond just shouting) u'll have her eating out of your hands in no time.
I havent ever had a girl disrespect me before . . . it wasnt achieved by slapping them around.

kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

@ Hannibal,
Do not even dare try it!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

Leave it, don't touch it!!!!

Cassiel's Dad has already agreed terms and conditions.

I am flying down to do me medicals on sunday.
It seems u are late, amigo.
Try Omoge. tongue tongue tongue

Pataki:

Because she stated her points infers she is mumu?

What kind of a woman are you? undecided

I don't understand Queenisha lately.
Her stalker must be affecting her psyche.
She's been so irrational in the last 48 hrs.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

I heard this recently: 9ice's (jealous) girlfriend picked his call, and because it was a female, she insulted the person without waiting to hear what she wanted. The lady on the line happened to be a GLO representative offering 9ice a 15million endorsement deal. Now because of her idiotic behaviour, GLO chose d'banj instead. Now please tell me, is that atrocious behaviour not deserving of a few slaps? undecided

9ice himself deserves a slap. How do you end up with such a kid in the first place?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
@CH3COO et al.

I'm a pity to women folk for being objective?

Honest to God,i think y'all have never come across some really wicked women in this life. Women who make you want to run to the devil's house and hide. Just a pity that you all believe all women are made of gold and roses.Not all women are so wonderful.

As for my future daughters,i will bring them up so well that men will have no choice but to treat them like queens. A woman's behavior is everything. She should be gentle but not stupid. She should be smart but not loud and aggressive. She should be tactful and sensible. When a woman behaves like a woman should,even her man knows she holds the power and just lets him think he does. When a woman behaves like this and her man still hits her,then he should be shot in the knee cap.

But when a woman behaves like a trashy mamba,heck,she should be called to order in the most reasonable way her man thinks best. Any man that's been with a bad,as in,b-a-d woman will understand my point. And any girl thats been around one will too. All of you who've had everything smooth and easy all their lives with other human beings will never get it.

Call me whatever you will,but it aint gonna change facts.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

She can be bought over to Gunners camp. We treat our women with respect. grin cheesy grin
Aight . . . if you really want me to marry her, get her over first cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

ROFL.
My stalker indeed.
The man is seriously trying to put sand in my garri.
I've handed him over to God
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

I asked you earlier if you've been slapping your way through life and I'm sure the answer is no.
I wonder how else you pick and choose whom to slap and whom to reason with.
I'm sure you'll dare not think of slapping someone you know will pummel you to the ground like a wrap of moi moi.
Hypocrite!

Then u dunno me. . . . .

I have never been afraid whats on me mind to anyone be u GOLIATH.
Was raised in an environment where i fight for what is RIGHT . . .  .I back down for no one.
So, if someone like Goliath pushes his boundaries, he shall get slapped. . . . .
If he beats me to a PULP, he would go home n remember he got SLAPPED.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@I'm being objective here. Fact is some women take the 'treat her like a lady' thing for granted. They use it as an opportunity to disrespect their men because they've got immunity. I just don't think its fair to the men.

Note that i mentioned two scenarios.One deserved a slap,one didn't.By default,i'm not for female bashing,but girl,there are some nasty women out there o.I feel if a woman behaves unreasonably and cruelly,a slap is in order.
What do you want a man to do whose wife insults his family and treats them like trash or disrespects his friends? Beg her to stop? A good woman should be treated like royalty,but a bad one should get what she deserves.Its only fair. That's why i wanted to know what exactly the poster's girl said to the caller to deserve the slap.

who is this?how many times have u been beaten blue black by a man?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Cassiel's Dad has already agreed terms and conditions.

I am flying down to do me medicals on sunday.
It seems u are late, amigo.
Try Omoge. tongue tongue tongue

I am not late mon ami. Last I checked, I was still the only man in her life. grin cheesy grin

Omoge claims to be a kick boxer, I don't want a sumo wrestler for wifey. grin cheesy Cassiel is adorable, objective and pretty for moi. grin cheesy grin

Neither do I understand her as well. Anyways, everyone with their behaviors.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@CH3COO et al.

Honest to God,i think y'all have never come across some really wicked women in this life. Women who make you want to run to the devil's house and hide. Just a pity that you all believe all women are made of gold and roses.Not all women are so wonderful.

As for my future daughters,i will bring them up so well that men will have no choice but to treat them like queens. A woman's behavior is everything. She should be gentle but not stupid. She should be smart but not loud and aggressive. She should be tactful and sensible. When a woman behaves like a woman should,even her man knows she holds the power and just lets him think he does. When a woman behaves like this and her man still hits her,then he should be shot in the knee cap.

But when a woman behaves like a trashy mamba,heck,she should be called to order in the most reasonable way her man thinks best. Any man that's been with a bad,as in,b-a-d woman will understand my point. And any girl thats been around one will too. All of you who've had everything smooth and easy all their lives with other human beings will never get it.

Call me whatever you will,but it aint going to change facts.

There's nothing objective about promoting abuse as a viable option of punishing a defenseless adult.
She's not your "dummy" for kickboxing exercises.

Sisikill:

S & M, eh?

Oh la la. smiley
lols at S and M
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@CH3COO et al.

The same way all this yeye men ranting here believes that women are the foor stool and have never come across women like Jamo ones that the day u raise your hands on them is the day u will go and meet baba God.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

I once saw a man "call his wife to order" with a long thin koboko Jan 1, 2000. I will never forget the sight of a weeping wife running around trying to escape the hot strokes as her young kids milled around crying and begging daddy to stop.

Mba . . . that is not a man but an animal.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@CH3COO et al.

Cristalz, SAY no more. . . . . . .You are wasting resources.
Tell your Dad to pick up the phone now. . . . . I hope Pataki, Debo and Eldee are not jamming his line.
Remember they are GAYnners o. . . . . .That leaves me and Doyin13.
But. . . . Doyin is a polygamist. tongue tongue tongue

Queenisha:

ROFL.
My stalker indeed.
The man is seriously trying to put sand in my garri.
I've handed him over to God

Who wouldn't try to put sand in your Garri?
It was nice while it lasted with him. grin grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
Besides, cristalz what's your definition of a "bad bad bad" woman that you keep repeating.

Has your husband been flogging you when you misbehave?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

Aight . . . if you really want me to marry her, get her over first cheesy
Do not let us start internal battles here. How can you claim Cristalz for yourself? I am talking about my courtyard, you are beginning to think like David. grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@CH3COO et al.

wat on dis planet earth im i reading?where did u emerge from?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
Why not if not? . . . . una don see remote control!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2008
LOL!

So, far, I've only noticed one man on this thread (sorry eldee, you're still my lil bro)

@Lady J
Jenny, is that you?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@CH3COO et al.

Then that good man ought to leave the wicked woman.
The solution to a bad marriage is divorce not violence.
What pleases one man may not please another.
Do you know there are psychotic men out there that could never be pleased ?

You're talking like a child.

So slapping the wicked women will solve the problems?
what if it doesn't end with a slap?
Here in America some Nigerian men have killed their wives ,I dare not even mention the incidence in Nigeria.
Do you know how many women annually get killed by husbands,lovers and so on?

What you should teach your girls is self respect and respect for others
Teach them that no one has the right to lay hands on them
Not this nonsense you're talking here.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2008
As David said, a gentlemen would know not to keep company with someone who's not a lady.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
Busta:

Why not if not? . . . . una don see remote control!
Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL!

So, far, I've only noticed one man on this thread (sorry eldee, you're still my little bro)

@Lady J
Jenny, is that you?

lmao  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me / Collection Of Photoshop Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.