Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8420 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
I agree with Hannibal jare. . . .

Some women actually want you to hit them.

If you refuse, they would think you are less of a man. . . .
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by sistawoman: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
Some women maybe speaking hypothetically when they speak here but i can speak from knowledge the first and only man to ever put his hands on me got a first class ticket to City Jail and a domestic violence record to follow him for the rest of his fucking life.

So that is what i will do to a man that hits me.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by forbidden5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
It is only a man that has a skeleton in his cupboard that would worry when the door to that cupboard is opened.

Please ladies, what kind of guys do you dates these days? If a girl is mine, she can take my calls, no hassle.
In fact, I am very open to my girls. I tell them when something is fishing. At times, the girls advise me to shank for a while.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Some women maybe speaking hypothetically when they speak here but i can speak from knowledge the first and only man to ever put his hands on me got a first class ticket to City Jail and a domestic violence record to follow him for the rest of his fucking life.

So that is what i will do to a man that hits me.
grin grin that's what he gets.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
@post
She picked your call,ok.  .  .  .  .what did she say to the caller?

The slap will be justified if she had insulted the caller or told the caller never to call again or something. But if all she did was say,''hez not here right now,could you call back in 5 mins?'' or something similar,i don't see anything wrong in it.

If you slap her for picking up your call,what will happen the day she mistakenly over-salts the soup? Pour boiling water on her head? Temper's never helped anybody.

a slap is never justified Ms cristalz.
Never ever justified.
domestic violence is domestic violence
no matter what anyone says
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
forbidden5:

It is only a man that has a skeleton in his cupboard that would worry when the door to that cupboard is opened.

Please ladies, what kind of guys do you dates these days? If a girl is mine, she can take my calls, no hassle.
In fact, I am very open to my girls. I tell them when something is fishing. At times, the girls advise me to shank for a while.

another real gentleman has appeared.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
forbidden5:

Please ladies, what kind of guys are you dating these days that you can afford to share with other ladies as stated in bold by the poster here?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
forbidden5:

Not really!!! No one picks up my calls except me, unless I give you the go ahead.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

I agree with Hannibal jare. . . .

Some women actually want you to hit them.

If you refuse, they would think you are less of a man. . . .

Exactly me sentiments.
Some gurls push u to the boundaries to see if u will TAKE CHARGE!!!
She violates. . . . . . .DEAL with her appropriately.
No questions.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
She picked your call and so what? If there's nothing to hide why is that an issue?
If my girlfriend picked my phone i'd simply tell her to take the message for me. Shikena.
As long as i'm committed to her longterm she may as well get used to handling those who call me.

as usual davidylan knows how barbaric it is to hit a woman.
Bless you my bro
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

I never said it was right. What I am against is women who reply violence with violence.

Kapish? wink

dat one na story o

u start violence I will help u continue and finish am! angry
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
The Sly:

Follows by. . . . . .I nor go gree ooooo. . . . .You must kill me today today!. . . . . .You must kill me seh!. . . . .
Shebi you want to kill me!. . . . . . . Kill me now ooooooo! cheesy
Yes ooh . . .
Followed by 'HE HAS KILLED ME OOH!!!' 'Neigbours, help ooohh!!!!

debosky:

Abeg o, I no be London boy. . . . before them come arrest me with eldee and hannibal for yahoozee grin
Hehehe . . . No be you I see for Oprah?? tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

another real gentleman has appeared.
Good for you. grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
@
Busta:

No matter what . . .a man shld never raise his hands on a woman . .
secondly, the poster never said that he had warned her previously not to do so neither did he say that she had insulted the person at the other end of the phone.

What is wrong is wrong abeg!

I'm being objective here. Fact is some women take the 'treat her like a lady' thing for granted. They use it as an opportunity to disrespect their men cos they've got immunity. I just don't think its fair to the men.

Note that i mentioned two scenarios.One deserved a slap,one didn't.By default,i'm not for female bashing,but girl,there are some nasty women out there o.I feel if a woman behaves unreasonably and cruelly,a slap is in order.
What do you want a man to do whose wife insults his family and treats them like trash or disrespects his friends? Beg her to stop? A good woman should be treated like royalty,but a bad one should get what she deserves.Its only fair. That's why i wanted to know what exactly the poster's girl said to the caller to deserve the slap.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Exactly me sentiments.
Some girls push u to the boundaries to see if u will TAKE CHARGE!!!
She violates. . . . . . .DEAL with her appropriately.
No questions.

Don't worry,you'll meet your match one of these days.
Hopefully you'll be sincere enought to start a thread on the aftermath
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
@forbidden5

ask them
classless men still eating from mama put with agbero personality.

thank God i am good at boxing, karate and other ways to protect myself/my face against pest and men brutality. I haven't jam one yet but am ever willing
to put into effect what i've learnt.
one good punch down there, you know better  lipsrsealed
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@I'm being objective here. Fact is some women take the 'treat her like a lady' thing for granted. They use it as an opportunity to disrespect their men because they've got immunity. I just don't think its fair to the men.

Note that i mentioned two scenarios.One deserved a slap,one didn't.By default,i'm not for female bashing,but girl,there are some nasty women out there o[b].I feel if a woman behaves unreasonably and cruelly,a slap is in order.[/b]
What do you want a man to do whose wife insults his family and treats them like trash or disrespects his friends? Beg her to stop? A good woman should be treated like royalty,[b]but a bad one should get what she deserves.Its only fair. [/b]That's why i wanted to know what exactly the poster's girl said to the caller to deserve the slap.

A REAL WOMAN HAS EMERGED!!!!!

Cristalz. . . . MARRY ME! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@I'm being objective here. Fact is some women take the 'treat her like a lady' thing for granted. They use it as an opportunity to disrespect their men because they've got immunity. I just don't think its fair to the men.

Note that i mentioned two scenarios.One deserved a slap,one didn't.By default,i'm not for female bashing,but girl,there are some nasty women out there o.I feel if a woman behaves unreasonably and cruelly,a slap is in order.
What do you want a man to do whose wife insults his family and treats them like trash or disrespects his friends? Beg her to stop? A good woman should be treated like royalty,but a bad one should get what she deserves.Its only fair. That's why i wanted to know what exactly the poster's girl said to the caller to deserve the slap.

Good points jare. . . . . . .All these Jamo girls for London.

Hitting them is part of the job description
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Lemme repeat it again: You are very very clever and reasonable.
I am calling ur Dad ASAP to proceed with the marriage schitzo. tongue tongue tongue

Blimey. . . . .I took a girl to a restaurant and she poured a glass of wine on me face.
Her reasons: I was staring at anutha woman. . . . . .

And some people here think she doesn't deserve to be SLAPPED.
Sweet Jesus. . . . . .Am i in the land of Philistines?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Note that i mentioned two scenarios.One deserved a slap,one didn't.[/b]By default,i'm not for female bashing,but girl,there are some nasty women out there o.I feel if a woman behaves unreasonably and cruelly,a slap is in order.
[b]What do you want a man to do whose wife insults his family and treats them like trash or disrespects his friends? Beg her to stop? A good woman should be treated like royalty,but a bad one should get what she deserves
.Its only fair. That's why i wanted to know what exactly the poster's girl said to the caller to deserve the slap.

what do you call disrespect?
I'm happy you're a woman yourself and hopefully you'll marry someday and give birth to daughters so you can carefully expound your list of justified and unjustified slaps.
You need help!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
omoge:

@forbidden5

ask them
classless men still eating from mama put with agbero personality.

thank God i am good at boxing, karate and other ways to protect myself/my face against pest and men brutality. I haven't jam one yet but am ever willing
one good punch down there, you know better lipsrsealed
If you like know all the arts of martial defense, you do not reply violence with violence simple!!!!

Busta:

that one na story o

u start violence I will help u continue and finish am! angry
Where were you the other day, when Onyinye2 was making mouth of beating a guy all blue for toasting her or thereabout, boasting of her martial art skills?

It is so easy to make mouth on the internet.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2008

Oyinye part II tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
cristalz you are such a pity to the women folk.

hannibal, why not spit on her or pour your wine on her too. natural instinct might tell you to slap her, but that isn't always the best reaction.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
so woman pour wine on hannibaba face for strolling out of the table? grin grin

sounds great kiss
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

what do you call disrespect?
I'm happy you're a woman yourself and hopefully you'll marry someday and give birth to daughters so you can carefully expound your list of justified and unjustified slaps.
You need help!

Nah. . . . . . .You need help.
You push your boundaries in the name of "i am the weaker sex" and i can do whatever i bloody want.
If a woman pushes her boundaries around me, she shall get SLAPPED.

omoge:

so woman pour wine on hannibaba face for strolling out of the table? grin grin

sounds great kiss
Hanni-baba?? Thats funny!!!

Meanwhile, i don't take such act of animalism from any woman even if u are Paris Hilton.
U disrespect me in public, i ma slap u like u've never been slapped before.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

A REAL WOMAN HAS EMERGED!!!!!

Cristalz. . . . MARRY ME! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

she also needs a hijab.
she's talking like a woman that's begging to be scourged and sent to bed
all you men looking for mumu gals to marry
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO

Leave crystalz to dey talk one kin  grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

You are truly and sincerely objective.

@ Hannibal,
Do not even dare try it!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

Leave it, don't touch it!!!!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
maybe she's a freak.  some women have a suicidal fetish for physical punishment.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

If you like know all the arts of martial defense, you do not reply violence with violence simple!!!!
Where were you the other day, when Onyinye2 was making mouth of beating a guy all blue for toasting her or thereabout, boasting of her martial art skills?

It is so easy to make mouth on the internet.

my point exactly . . .an that is why I won't go further . . .go figure!

Cristalz:

so because of that she needs to slapped and trampled upon and beaten blue black because of this?
I can't believe this is even coming out from a female

@ debo,
una fit each other sef.
after u slap her . . she will cry and then u go apologise . . .then she slaps u and u cry and she will apologise.
on and on and on . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

she also needs a hijab.
she's talking like a woman that's begging to be scourged and sent to bed
all you men looking for mumu gals to marry
Because she stated her points infers she is mumu?

What kind of a woman are you? undecided
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
i have more classes coming in the Fall so be my guest Pataki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / How To Make Gorontula Syrup / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.