Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36904 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by oyomii(f): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
chimex38: Most times its to avoid fornication & remain pure.. Which could b stained along d way if decidin on late marriages
Love nko?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
You all are talking about girls getting married at 19 or below..no be guys dey marry them?? Didn't the guy know her age before he decided to marry her..you will see a 30 year old guy asking a 17 year old girl out and out of ignorance or teenage mind, she agrees...she ll be so hapi that she has a bf because the world today makes it look like having a bf is an achievement. .

It all depends on guys, if guys decide not to marry or ask a girl below 20 out, then all of them will have no option than to face their career or other good stuffs...FULLSTOP

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by addictiv(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
oyomii:
Love nko?
Love isnt enough.

#team early marriage.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by addictiv(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
MarvellousGod: You all are talking about girls getting married at 19 or below..no be guys dey marry them?? Didn't the guy know her age before he decided to marry her..you will see a 30 year old guy asking a 17 year old girl out and out of ignorance or teenage mind, she agrees...she ll be so hapi that she has a bf because the world today makes it look like having a bf is an achievement. .

It all depends on guys, if guys decide not to marry or ask a girl below 20 out, then all of them will have no option than to face their career or other good stuffs...FULLSTOP
There are a lot of factors to consider. I have seen guys who are graduates by 22 n by 25/26 they are already set to get married. If I am to marry at that age I would certainly look for ladies btw 18 n 23. It all comes down to what the individuals involved really want for themselves n each other.
Such couples always have other members of the family looking out for them. Everyone wants em to stand so they are usually guided till they learn the ropes unlike the older couples who re more independent n left alone to sort out issues.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by drmikeadams(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Don't mind women,.at d age of 21,they rush into marriage,at d age of 28 ,they e
Will be divorced and start forming single parent & start telling d whole world how they enjoy been a career woman widout a husband,,.at the end of the day ,they will conclude all men are d same,,.women re so confused,,.rushing into marriage wen they re not even matured enuf to handle things,,,,mttttccccchw

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ireneidiva(f): 1:41am On Nov 23, 2013
onnairaland: Girls don too much for d world cheesy
And beside the holy book said that what happened b4 will happen again. Our mothers married early too, remember?

your mother did!O thers did not! And how happy has she been?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
Our generation is not wiser than the church or law (all over the world) that stipulated a minimum age for marriage. With all our "wisdom" today our parents still had greater success. The truth remains that many ladies who did not take the opportunity of marrying earlier, regret it. All those talk about career and independence are for consolation.
My mum married at 19 with SSCE but today has an NCE and a "Pure" 2.1 degree following the advice of my ILLITERATE grandmum. I believe there is a lesson in this for us all.
Finally a woman that marries on time will produce healthier kids and will be strong enough to inculcate the necessary discipline needed to prepare the child for the challenges of adulthood.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by iHustle(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
The old cargoes and wannabe old cargoes are just beefing. Better go and find a solution to your problem and leave the wise young girls alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
whats the latest
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by amakastarstella(f): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
The question is why do men now like to marry small girls instead of there mate?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by amakastarstella(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
drmikeadams:
Don't mind women,.at d age of 21,they rush into marriage,at d age of 28 ,they e
Will be divorced and start forming single parent & start telling d whole world how they enjoy been a career woman widout a husband,,.at the end of the day ,they will conclude all men are d same,,.women re so confused,,.rushing into marriage wen they re not even matured enuf to handle things,,,,mttttccccchw
You who is a man how perfect are your parents? and make sure you will get married to your mate and treat her bad let us know if she will know not leave .
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by amakastarstella(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Efewestern:
My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19...
my dear stop been jealous that your gf will dump you the truth is that she ready to be a woman how about you, are ready to be a man? or may be you are still a BOY
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by paix(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Early marriage or late marriage, people must always talk.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
amakastarstella:
The question is why do men now like to marry small girls instead of there mate?
so u had to go nd resurrect a thread from last year. d thunder wey go fire u ehn
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Annancy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
ednut1:
so u had to go nd resurrect a thread from last year. d thunder wey go fire u ehn
lolzzz
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by adepentane1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
ednut1:

The Thunder wae go fire ha dae do Pressup yet .... #lwkmd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.