Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36898 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Justicemy: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
because gels get senile quicker than guys
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Slowvenom(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
no coment
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Jhymrod(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
They choose to

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by adtiezy1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
thirstiness for d**k............ cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
One thing is sure: If you rush into marriage, you'll definitely rush out smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ogonogo: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Because we Nigerians have made a mockery of the marriage tradition. We treat marriage like a business transaction. How many married couples do you know that are really in love with each other and are genuinely happy? You see the usual fake smiles as they wear matching outfits and attend weekend functions but when they get home the real story is told. The husband is always leaving the wife at home to hang with "friends" and is allowed to play around town with zero consequences. Lol....just joking.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Harpesin(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
dats y divorce is all over everywhere na.....rush in and rush out....and as pastor dey tell dem say f**king is 24/7 after marriage and dem need am grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Ojeremi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
You

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by rioemmanuel(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: One thing is sure: If you rush into marriage, you'll definitely rush out smiley.

thats not true

Topic: lack of proper upbringing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ossaisly(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
what type of thread is this with so much #gbagaun#
what type of thread is this with so much #gbagaun#
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by leonard509(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
they'll marry at the age of 19-25. . .to giv birth normally will nw become a problem. .they be undergoing operations just because they want to giv birth. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by xynerise: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19...
How much is DIARY that you cant buy? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by emilyone(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
POVERTY!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by taiwoliu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
rioemmanuel: thats not true

you are right, if you rush into marriage you wont rush out, YOU GO FLY OUT......

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by glamoroussandy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cause the see others doing it and want to copy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by wellmax(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Better to marry than to burn.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who are those parents marrying off 19year olds?

And who are the men marrying them.

Parents are doing it wrong these days.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
I think its due to the fact that most of them don't have goals or maybe na marriage be their goals.

Seriously most girls see marriage as an escape route, I say this cos there was a time I was very depressed, seemed to me like nothing was working and I started thinking getting married would somehow ease it all by keeping me busy, now I've grown and realized that life doesn't begin and end in marriage.

Develop yourself, have something and marriage will be fisi.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by dhebor258: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Princessaleeza: I tire o,they thaught marriage is as easy as dat. Despite dat they knows wot there parents re going thru $ majority of them don't av a good job @ d end of d day they ll now become a liabilty.
..dat ur parent neva had a gud marriage..dos nt mean u cnt hv 1

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Meekmind(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Still_stan: What's all this? girls of 19 years are getting married.. I wonder if y'all think marriage is a child's play, what's the rush all about??
Impatience
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by freecocoa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
xynerise:
How much is DIARY that you cant buy? undecided
You this antelope sha grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

that's another big question that reqUires an answer...xpecially from the parents, what are their motives in marrying out their daugters early into marriage, is it for money? Fame? Or even protection?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: I think its due to the fact that most of them don't have goals or maybe na marriage be their goals.

Seriously most girls see marriage as an escape route, I say this cos there was a time I was very depressed, seemed to me like nothing was working and I started thinking getting married would somehow ease it all by keeping me busy, now I've grown and realized that life doesn't begin and end in marriage.

Develop yourself, have something and marriage will be fisi.

So if u went to ur parents with that idea, would they have allowed u at that age?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by adekoonlay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
abeg, is there a written law that gives a specific age when girls should get married. Chairman abeg pack well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
rioemmanuel: thats not true

Up bringing undecided?
It may help but not in totality. You have to be prepared for the challenges in marriage.
Psychological, spiritual and emotional preparations are also keys to successful marriage..
Without these, the marriage is heading for the rock.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ptolomes: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
whats the big deal? How can anyone have any problem with a 19 yr old getting married? at least the person is an adult by 30 she should be done with child bearing and having fun with her kids, una want make she wait sample men,do abortion,go prayer house before she settle down abi? abge make una leave the babe she get sence, it has nothing to do with poverty at all.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by xynerise: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
One girl told me the reason why she got married at 20 was because she wanted to give birth to all her kids before menopause. undecided

Some will tell you because husband is scarce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Karleb(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
dr dams: Laziness, protection of their so called Biological Age, Poverty, Peer Pressure and the 'Grab Your Copy now Syndrome'...
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by xynerise: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: You this antelope sha grin.
Wetin I do tongue
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by woky: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
byvan: Even the ones that got married at 35 ain't doing any better, let the youngies be jare undecided
are u close to 19
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
adekoonlay: abeg, is there a written law that gives a specific age when girls should get married. Chairman abeg pack well.

You can marry off ur 19year old daughter or sister then. So that she can be at the mercy of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Parents are doing it wrong these days.
A girl of 19yrs may get married if she's prepared psychologically undecided.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). / How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.