Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36903 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marriage @ 25-27 is not a guarantee of a successful marriage, same goes with early marriage 18-23.
All that matters is meeting ur destined partner who'll love and cheerish u.
Understanding the plan of God for marriage b4 u prayerfully engage urself in2 it.
*MARRIAGE IS ANOTHER UNIVERSITY ON ITS OWN*

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
ednut1: To escape poverty
True talk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by goodgood2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Keneking:

You mean dowry?
Yes, I mean "diary."

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Jman06(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
There's nothing wrong in a girl getting married at 19 or even at 18 provided the hussy truly loves her and is capable of supporting her to fully mature into womanhood. Infact the ripe age for girls to get married is between 18 and 25 and i know that nowadays some girls even finish school b4 21, so why wait till menopause b4 gettn married? People should know what they want and go for it,period. If you desire to get married,do that as early as you possible. We know there are some ladies that don't want to be married and i think those ones should be spared their lonely lives. I also know that there are those that desire getting married but couldn't due to no fault of theirs and those are the ones that need help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by eluquenson(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
They are trying to make Hay while the Sun Shines
Its a welcome idea
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by eddiegate(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omo d tin tire me ooo,e get dis gurl wey I see for Gtbank,she waz so pretty I cud hardly fill my deposit slip.I eventually filld d slip afta usin lyk 6 deposit slips,omo na so I go wait dis beauty 4 outside make I toast ooo..as I start to drop ma killer lines omo na so she tell me say she don marry,omo cum see as I cum dey stammer.I luk her finger omo see ring 4 d index finga,saliva start to come out 4rm ma mouth,she even show me her husband wey dey wait am 4 car,I geh luck say her husband nor see me ooo,na kirikiri prison I 4 see ma self(buh dis gurl fine die)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Crixina(f): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19...
there are so many things funny about this post.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahhahahhahah!!NL where people can confidently boast of visual certificates and a million dollar salary grin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
McGibson: listen man, am not up to 26 but i hate how men treat ladies nowadays, use dem and dump them as they like and will pick small children. so anyone that finds someone that she loves should marry, and for your info, am a graduate with Bachelor of Science in edu/Physics and masters in science/education in view, Dip. health studies from Alison UK and other qualifications attached and my wife to be, a 3rd year linguistic student. So mind what you said. people like u re spare parts dealers.

u dey show urself abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Blackygal: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
make dem marry.bcoz no 1 knows 2moro
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Godvilla: Marriage @ 25-27 is not a guarantee of a successful marriage, same goes with early marriage 18-23.
All that matters is meeting ur destined partner who'll love and cheerish u.
Understanding the plan of God for marriage b4 u prayerfully engage urself in2 it.
*MARRIAGE IS ANOTHER UNIVERSITY ON ITS OWN*

Very correct!!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by UmmRumy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
leonard509: they'll marry at the age of 19-25. . .to giv birth normally will nw become a problem. .they be undergoing operations just because they want to giv birth. .
ha! When women r their most fertile from 18 - 25. Which complication dem wan get? Have u seen 18 yr olds? That's d time 2 get married. Most women don't have their priorities straight. We waste our youth on unimportant things. Do u want 2 b in ur 40's & u're busy changing diapers? People sef. It's ok 2 have a bf with whom u do only God knows what but 2 get husband na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by GENERAL10: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Young girls are getting married these days because they are getting pregnant

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by inosend: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Some Nairalanders tire me sef. How many of una "matured" girls still dey single and roaming? A beg make dem marry one time before dem reach menopause age single.*Looking longingly at a young secondary school girl. Moves to propose love then marriage.*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by adekoonlay(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Wow! I pity the woman you are or will be married to. Its people like you that sees ur wife as a liability. I bet you'll always lock the food store and count the number of meat in the pot.
don't worry keep it up, ull know guys ain't going for old schools again, after searching all over d world for life partner and couldn't find one, ull find comfort in chasing careers.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Umm Rumy: ha! When women r their most fertile from 18 - 25. Which complication dem wan get? Have u seen 18 yr olds? That's d time 2 get married. Most women don't have their priorities straight. We waste our youth on unimportant things. Do u want 2 b in ur 40's & u're busy changing diapers? People sef. It's ok 2 have a bf with whom u do only God knows what but 2 get husband na wahala.
Please help me tell them. Even under 18 girls give birth without complications.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Caseless: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
ireneidiva: Lack of dreams.
sharrap!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Splendblex(f): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
That's what they want and if they can handle it,NO QUALMS!
I've seen older ladies who can't keep their homes and yea they are graduates.So mbok do wetin good for you jare!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Caseless: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
inosend: Some Nairalanders tire me sef. How many of una "matured" girls still dey single and roaming? A beg make dem marry one time before dem reach menopause age single.*Looking longingly at a young secondary school girl. Moves to propose love then marriage.*
*falls into akara oil*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by zika1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cos dey dnt want 2 end up like aunty Nkechi!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Davidbanky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wonder o, if u are not a marriage potential they will not even agree to be a friend ... I even wonder why they go to school since marriage is their target in life ...
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by olatwo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
byvan: Hahhahahhahah!!NL where people can confidently boast of visual certificates and a million dollar salary grin.

NL ehn! anything can fit to happen jawe. even those that hasnt touch the gate of any institution will boast of certificate. like the only way to heaven is with certificate. after many of them waste there lives with one bf and acquiring degree with jobs that are not available they will still lie in their fathers house and this same parent will now mount pressure on em to get a husband. we need to be awake now, our parents married at young age why ruin our lives in the name of carrier and breed prostitutes! gain esperience from omotola alone, marriage does not stop anyone from achieving any goal yoy desire in life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by femyomotola(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Keneking:

You mean dowry?
Keneking:

You mean dowry?
Keneking:

You mean dowry?
You know what he meant!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by femyomotola(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
ireneidiva: Lack of dreams.

You wouldn't tell your younger sis not to marry Dangote's daughter @ age 16 bro!!!
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Rickrux: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by femyomotola(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!

Wake up guy! The chick was never meant for you!!! Na contract tinx....
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by femyomotola(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2013

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
yea maybe you re ryt, but i dont know how to operate on Nairaland too well, when i saw the mistake, i couldnt correct it, but i guess ur right, but thats ain't the reason to draw to conclusion! take note!
Mcbussy:

hahahahahagrin....me a spare part dealer? i am a graduate of Psychology and also in view of my masters in Social work.i dont need to start mentioning universities abroad,cos i am a scholar here in naija.well u cant blame me for mistaking u for an illiterate.....from ur 1st post there was a terrible grammatical error; "all of u dat is nt in support" .it should av been "those of u that are not in support" ...... so i guess d foreign education didnt make much difference after all.it was just a privilege.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
not so bro! just trying to caution my fellow scholar
woodcook:

u dey show urself abi? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
who can teach me how to open a topic on Nairaland?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by iskalamong(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
femyomotola:
You wouldn't tell your younger sis not to marry Dangote's daughter @ age 16 bro!!!
correct the bolded
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by tintingz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
LOLZ, all this old cargo women who want our young girls to be old cargos like them before they get married with desperation...GOD will not answer una prayers una wan spoil our young girls finish abi. grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.