Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28604 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by BabaEleko(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Broke up with my Belgian chick 2 days ago. Are u Female, single, straight.
C 23-29yrs, educated, beautiful and smart?? Hit me through the "Send E-mail Message to Baba Eleko" on my profile.

No gold digger. . . . I can smell you from a thousand miles.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by MRL1MPoPoTM: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
estimate the bride pric for me; i'll marry all the SSS (single & seriously searching) ladies here kiss
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ireneidiva(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Crap
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AGgal(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
undecidedI think say una want share husbands
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ishilove:
After marriage, what next? Balogun lehin obirin grin
lol. I'm single o. ..and seriously searching grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by lakesider(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
i nid a smart girl for a relationship dat will most likely lead to marriage any tribe nd religion is welclme.text 07011879479
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by eluquenson(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
seriously, the single ladies need to be humble & contented.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mtchew

*catwalks away*
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
You go fear when person start to open this kain thread. na so people desperate reach? When did marriage become a ticket to heaven?

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
dwittyc0der: I need a muslim and respectly and gorgeous gurl !! .. good looking + with some features grin grin grin grin like backlight and frontlight that will satfisy me cheesy

Am serious ooo

Money no be d problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
sarkodie
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by PrettyClare7(f): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
i sure know that guys lyk ladies that can take care of themselves instead of depending on other people..bt pls lemme ask,hw long can someone date befor marriage. a friend of mine is getting married after 2months of dating. is 2months enough to determine compatibility?tym is not on her side though. she is 30.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2013

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Toks2008(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice thread

Won't mind a serious minded lady for keeps o.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AtlanticBreeze: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pretty-Clare7:
i sure know that guys lyk ladies that can take care of themselves instead of depending on other people..bt pls lemme ask,hw long can someone date befor marriage. a friend of mine is getting married after 2months of dating. is 2months enough to determine compatibility?tym is not on her side though. she is 30.
it depends on the chemistry between them. People can date for 1 year and still break up before one that did 2 years. but in this case, desperation may be a factor. #thatsall
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Tmany(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
if you work 8-5 from monday to friday and you spend your weekend at home. The only suitors you will get is from your church or mosque, social network and work place.
So try and replan your movement (engage in some activities) once in while leave your car at home.

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by jieliangny(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
dBard: There are No tips t getting married..
No tips, no tricks, no methodology..

The way u lived/handled ur singlehood determines to a v.large extent how soon n how well u will get married..
Marraige is like an investment n like every investment, guys r looking f d best possible prospects that will yield d best possible return.
If a guy comes around one as such..its common sense that he will want t close d deal as soon as possible..hence marraige.

If u r looking t b married, then make good use of the time left to build n develop urself in every facet.. mentally (school, masters etc), physically (exercise), spiritually (ur walk wit God..not in random prayers), nprofessionally (ur career) etc.

Make urself a good prospect f a good investment n u will b surprised how fast n how well..

Shalom
cool
cool
good points.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by scribble: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stop bleaching. And Brazilian booty trumps Brazilian hair....every time.

On a serious note is it cos of all Dee celeb weddings u guys too r rushing.

Fellows please do background checks on these women first.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by chamberlin1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa ooo, a thread for this and a thread for that... What is this site turning into; "a thread for women that wants to get married". Guys don't dull create urs maybe "a thread for guys that want to get married" or perhaps a thread for men abd women that wanna straff... Its well o... More grease to una joystick[s][/s] elbow grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by husu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
I need a god fearing girl for marriage, the girl must be below 30 preferably from Anambra State. I am working in an oil servicing company and reside in Portharcourt. am having difficulty seeing my people here in Portharcourt. pls I need a fine girl. 08103291186

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by xarxes(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Single and matured ladies ready for a very serious relationship with a single working lagos guy ping me let's chat up 282543BF no aristos or gold diggers pls tanx
PS if u have a nasty attitude with some temper pls stay off I appreciate. Its very common with lagos girls trust me.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by stinggy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nid a serioz babe,xtain,any tribe,jus gud-lukin...08139396974(whatsapp)
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax:
1. Have the Fear of God!
Very true. With God, you can never be wrong.

Lilimax:
2. Don't be in a hurry to move out of
your parent’s house.
Na lie. Today's generation want to move out sharp sharp so that mummy will stop telling them to wash plate and clean the toilet. tongue

Lilimax:
3. Don't wait for a man before you
start living. You can live a fulfilled
life
as a single woman.
Very true, but we live in a society that sees single women as odd. According to society, If you aint married by a certain age, you MUST either have spirit husband, be facing 'ogun idile' ( battle from your father's village), or you are gay grin

Lilimax:
4. Stay away from alcohol. It has
killed others and you are not special.
My goodness, am I naïve or what? Do women take alcohol? embarassed

Lilimax:
5. Don't entertain wrong numbers
calling you,especially late in the
night. It's not the right way to find a
lover.
True. Jobless pervs are on the lookout for honey-voiced honeys to woo. When they succeed in bedding you and sucking the youth out of your body, they discard you.

Lilimax:
6. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Always take breakfast and avoid
sweets.
Hokay

Lilimax:
7. Dress well: impression counts.
People will judge you by the way
you dress even before they talk to
you.
Very true. That means not dressing like a market woman on her way to the farm, or a red light street walker looking for clients.

Lilimax:
8. Don't use sex as proof of love.
Sex
is not a proof for love; he'll still
leave you after all that sweet sex.
Na lie. In contemporary times, sex and love mean one and the same thing. The only way to show love is to bang his brains out. If you don't do that, then it means you don't love him. Sick society. angry

Lilimax:
9. Don't marry someone because of
money;else you'll become one of his
possessions.
Na lie. After weeping profusely from his abuse, wipe your face, apply makeup, enter that big 'ol jeep and cruise away. You will be the envy of everybody grin. Who cares if they don't know that you are facing hell in the marriage?? You have the car and jewellry to cover the physical and emotional bruises!! cheesy tongue

Clara Chime will testify. grin

Lilimax:
10. Add value to yourself, get a
career. Don't be fooled that a man
will solve all your problems
Na lie. MARRIAGE is the answer to ALL problems. Once you marry and start bearing 'Mrs so and so' your problems magically dissolve grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by victorazy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
dBard: There are No tips t getting married..
No tips, no tricks, no methodology..

The way u lived/handled ur singlehood determines to a v.large extent how soon n how well u will get married..
Marraige is like an investment n like every investment, guys r looking f d best possible prospects that will yield d best possible return.
If a guy comes around one as such..its common sense that he will want t close d deal as soon as possible..hence marraige.

If u r looking t b married, then make good use of the time left to build n develop urself in every facet.. mentally (school, masters etc), physically (exercise), spiritually (ur walk wit God..not in random prayers), nprofessionally (ur career) etc.

Make urself a good prospect f a good investment n u will b surprised how fast n how well..

Shalom
cool
cool

May you live long to see ur children - children grin.

Anyway ladies we single guys full grand just dat u guys are blind folded by greed to see us. Am ready for u but (1) u must be working; I don't want a liability as house wife but helper (2) u must be bautiful (3) u must b d type that forgivs (4) u must from this planet earth grin WARNING: am harsh sometimes but gentle like Lion cuz am Leo. Dnt smoke or womanise. My pin 269aad81 only matured minds plz, no kids cuz I don't "childabuse"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
So I'm happy that you are at the so called next stage alas the important stage of one's life.

Here are my questions:

Are you able to separate fantasies from realities

Are you mentally ready especially with the specifics of understanding the importance of practicality over desire

Are you positioned to grab that opportunity when it arrives

Are you focused on making yourself attractive rather than sitting your behind in church/mosque waiting for Jesus to come marry you

You are the type that society has started questioning and your awareness of the changes (friends, cousins, church members getting married) happening around you is at an all-time high.

Here is something for you to ponder on.
So if divorce is at an all-time high and many more people are currently stuck in unhappy marriages, shouldn’t you be happy that at least you are not part of this negative statistics?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
jay bee: So I'm happy that you are at the so called next stage alas the important stage of one's life.

Here are my questions:

Are you able to separate fantasies from realities

Are you mentally ready especially with the specifics of understanding the importance of practicality over desire

Are you positioned to grab that opportunity when it arrives

Are you focused on making yourself attractable rather than sitting your behind in church/mosque waiting for Jesus to come marry you
wat do you mean by attractable
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Gentelsoul: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
If i must add,above all dis we must have a enuogh FAITH to please God,& also have commitment enuogh not to give up too soon,& as well have hope enuogh to keep ur heart lookin 4ward to only one MAN.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Broke up with my Belgian chick 2 days ago. Are u Female, single, straight.
C 23-29yrs, educated, beautiful and smart?? Hit me through the "Send E-mail Message to Baba Eleko" on my profile.

No gold digger. . . . I can smell you from a thousand miles.
You broke up with a woman two days ago and you are already on the prowl for another one? No wonder SHE broke up with you.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: i heard skinny girls get more suitors than the bigger girls
Common, thats word on da street n its up tu ya 2 believ it or not..life is all'bout choices:some my go for da skinnie suzzies n others like moi simply luv da plumpie pies,ya know..
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva: You go fear when person start to open this kain thread. na so people desperate reach? When did marriage become a ticket to heaven?
It is a ticket to constant nacking. Who cares about heaven? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by mrphysics(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
if u want to be successful in marriage, make sure the number of books u have read abt marriage equals d number of ur AGE, if not, then u r inexperienced
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
husu: I need a god fearing girl for marriage, the girl must be below 30 preferably from Anambra State. I am working in an oil servicing company and reside in Portharcourt. am having difficulty seeing my people here in Portharcourt. pls I need a fine girl. 08103291186
Oyel servicing? PH? Fine girl?

Na mamiwata babes go rush you taya as you don post ya number here cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.