Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28410 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: wat do you mean by attractable
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
attractive
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrphysics: if u want to be successful in marriage, make sure the number of books u have read abt marriage equals d number of ur AGE, if not, then u r inexperienced
Bullshit raised to the power 100. Our parents didn't read books about marriage but the marriages of their generation are more successful than marriages of contemporary times.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ishilove:
It is a ticket to constant nacking. Who cares about heaven? tongue tongue
I thought it's men who should be happy about constant nacking. What do ladies benefit from marriage sef? Ohh, i forgot....
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
please keep the advice coming u all are very helpful. u are helping
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ukutsgp(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: . cheesy bellong is right tho,waitin period is also tym for preparation. Read books. Marriage books,books on how to raise Godly kids nd also learn things,simple things like hw to bake cake,how to sow clothes,how to make ur kids hair so u don't ve 2 waste noney nd stuff. Just b a litl versatile
u are right. Instead of them to be doing this, they sit there wasting their life. Doing boyfriend thing and looking for who will give them some little money. most of Nigerian girl are so daft, nothing in their dull brain yet they want to marry a star and a billionaire. It is a pity. Just go and give purpose 4 ur life. Add value to ur life.

Question: what do want to do now?

Nigerian girl: i want to get married.

Question: after that what next?

Nigerian girl: to born children.

Question: what else?

Nigerian girl: to raise the children.

Question: what next?

Nigerian girl: to raise the children's children.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by hemartins(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm not a lady but just want to make a useful contribution.
*don't show u are desperate. A desperate lady will always be delayed.
* be real. Don't try to change urself to please him. Let him love you for you.
*be independent, guys love ladies who are independent.
* allow nature to have its course, do your best. Wish you all ladies a prince charming husband and a successful, blissful marriage in advance.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by mrphysics(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
i think most of dis single ladies go to churches like WINNERS were u r told to have faith. why not have VIOLENT FAITH as u r tought. If u belive u are married THEN U R MARRIED. JUST UR FAITH. IF U BELIEVE U HAVE 1 MILLION,THEN U HAVE, oh i dnt knw dat we r now in d world of REALITY? and u people now want to WORK to get ur husbands? when u r told to ABSTAIN FRM SIN AND BE HOLY u will say they r under d law. well success
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Whobedatte(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ukuts gp: u are right. Instead of them to be doing this, they sit there wasting their life. Doing boyfriend thing and looking for who will give them some little money. most of Nigerian girl are so daft, nothing in their dull brain yet they want to marry a star and a billionaire. It is a pity. Just go and give purpose 4 ur life. Add value to ur life.

Question: what do want to do now?

Nigerian girl: i want to get married.

Question: after that what next?

Nigerian girl: to born children.

Question: what else?

Nigerian girl: to raise the children.

Question: what next?

Nigerian girl: to raise the children's children.

funny! Anyway, i m David, a print professional&blogger , works in the printmedia. Responsible&working class ladies can connect with me on this PIN 23477602. No hancky panckies!!!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ifoundmyperfect: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Here is my own contribution as a GUY
For those of you seeking husbands, one of the first things to work on is 'character'
YES character. it is a very important attribute we men look out for in a potential wife
the are so many sub_attributes under character...
others attributes such as these listed below may also a necessity to some most men...

Being religious (cos it is blived a women holds the peace in a home)

Good cook

Fertile

Educated

Skillful/talented

*Beautiful (so guyz find dis as a pre-requisite, but to me itz just optical illusion)

These are all can can say for now....
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by gyroscopic(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by MissLirusehn(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Bullshit raised to the power 100. Our parents didn't read books about marriage but the marriages of their generation are more successful than marriages of contemporary times.
seconded
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
you are already married if you are not a 'virgin'. the first person you slept with is your husband. go and look for him.

exodus 22 vs 16 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her. wink

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by MissLirusehn(f): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: you are already married if you are not a virgin. the first person you slept with is your husband. go and look for him.

exodus 22 vs 16 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her. wink
lolzz. Seconded

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by richoko60: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
AMAKAVIOLA: Plz A frnd of mine has seen sm1 she livs so much buh d parents went 2 all dez prayer ppl n 3 diff ppl tld ha not 2 marry d guy dt he has chances of future financial instability n attacks of evil forces.... Buh our Parish priest gav her prayers n tld ha dt afta doz prayers if she stil findz ha sef with d guy she shuld continue. Afta dez prayers she stil fins ha sef lovin d man more. Nw d Fada of d gal refusd so dd d mum... Plz wots ur tak on ds case? Shuld ds gal fyt 4 luv or shuld she quit d pesin she luvs bcoz of future financial instability wch myt not evn.occur
Tried to read your comment, find it very hard to comprehend and decode, less abbreviation when commenting would be nice

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Very true. With God, you can never be wrong.

Na lie. Today's generation want to move out sharp sharp so that mummy will stop telling them to wash plate and clean the toilet. tongue

Very true, but we live in a society that sees single women as odd. According to society, If you aint married by a certain age, you MUST either have spirit husband, 'ogun idile' ( battle from your father's village), or you are gay grin

My goodness, am I naïve or what? Do women take alcohol? embarassed

True. Jobless pervs are on the lookout for honey-voiced honeys to woo. When they succeed in bedding you and sucking the youth out of your body, they discard you.

Hokay

Very true. That means not dressing like a market woman on her way to the farm, or a red light street walker looking for clients.

Na lie. In contemporary times, sex and love mean one and the same thing. The only way to show love is to bang his brains out. If you don't do that, then it means you don't love him. Sick society. angry

Na lie. After weeping profusely from his abuse, wipe your face, apply makeup, enter that big 'ol jeep and cruise away. You will be the envy of everybody grin. Who cares if they don't know that you are facing hell in the marriage?? You have the car and jewellry to cover the physical and emotional bruises!! cheesy tongue

Clara Chime will testify. grin

Na lie. MARRIAGE is the answer to ALL problems. Once you marry and start bearing 'Mrs so and so' your problems magically dissolve grin
grin grin Some of your points got me craked up.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by eezor: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
I want to settle down. Honestly but i am nt dat financially buoyant. I wrk wit an oil servicing firm in portharcourt. Just 80k per month. Doing a part tym studies in uniport 400L. But just living in one room. Am from rivers. 33Yrs old. I need an understanding wife. Only for serious girls/ladies pls. My pin 7bc7106e
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by gentlepal: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: this is a thread for single ladies who want to get married. some of us have reached that stage in life when we need a husband and not just a boy friend if you have skills,prayers,advice or anything on how to get a partner please feel free to share it with us cause we need it..... PLEASE NO INSULTS
add me on what's app so we can continue from there 08035406358
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrphysics: if u want to be successful in marriage, make sure the number of books u have read abt marriage equals d number of ur AGE, if not, then u r inexperienced
Who said?
Some books are even written by authors that are possessed with marine powers and Ogbanje spirit sad.
Be careful of what you read undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva: You go fear when person start to open this kain thread. na so people desperate reach? When did marriage become a ticket to heaven?
Although it may not be a ticket to heaven but there comes a
time in ones life when you'll need to settle down.
Nature made it so undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Malakh: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: you are already married if you are not a 'virgin'. the first person you slept with is your husband. go and look for him.

there was no covenant made, so you can't call that marriage,they just fornicated moreso the guy didn't bethroth the virgin,so how can you say they are married,you have a zeal for knowledge but u lack understanding.....if he didn't pay any dowry after deflowering a virgin then all he did was fornicate, with her and she lost her "virginity", this is the reason why Tamar insisted that Amnon ask for her fathers hand in marriage after he forced her because it was/is a shame for virgins to be deflowered without being married...there is knowledge and there is understanding....understanding is what you lack

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
I am still availablE just incase. I like them plumpy but not fat though. *NOT kidding* undecided
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Isodice: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
it seems to most of them(ladies) if not all as if the loudest and most valuable achievement they can ever make is just getting a good husband...dream of 'every' woman is just to get a good husband!...mostly Nigerian women...that's why getting married have eaten much into their heads, even those @ early twenties.
Just do ur thing good, have good manners both inward and outward and try reasoning beyond 'my husband will do everything for me'...and blv me, surely a man of ur dream will come knocking at ur door.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by juanmiguel: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmmmmmm! Kinda complicated! The one I believe that understand me more is being rejected by my family cos he's neither of my tribe nor my religious denomination.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
juanmiguel: Hmmmmmmm! Kinda complicated! The one I believe that understand me more is being rejected by my family cos he's neither of my tribe nor my religious denomination.
Pray harder cos you'll need your family blessing.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Isodice: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
juanmiguel: Hmmmmmmm! Kinda complicated! The one I believe that understand me more is being rejected by my family cos he's neither of my tribe nor my religious denomination.
na wa o!! Religious and tribal discrimination in marriage!!! That's not fair...but wait: what if he is an American etc, and again wealthy? Who among your family will remember tribal n religious issues?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Malakh: there was no covenant made, so you can't call that marriage,they just fornicated moreso the guy didn't bethroth the virgin,so how can you say they are married,you have a zeal for knowledge but u lack understanding
ermm nah you are the one who lacks understanding. in s-e-x is two joined as one because the womans body develops antigens for the mans sperm cells inside her body forever more till she dies. she has been inoculated with his cells and it now becomes biologically a part of her. the lord created it that way. a woman who has had multiple partners has different antigens for different sperm cells in her body. which is why the lord says s-e-x is marriage. now whether you choose to do the ceremony or not is tailored according to customs and traditions but the actual act of s-e-x itself is two becoming one. thats the real marriage. the covenant is s-e-x wink

genesis 24 vs 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife << took means s-e-x. he took her and she became his wife

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: . cheesy bellong is right tho,waitin period is also tym for preparation. Read books. Marriage books,books on how to raise Godly kids nd also learn things,simple things like hw to bake cake,how to sow clothes,how to make ur kids hair so u don't ve 2 waste noney nd stuff. Just b a litl versatile
DONT JUST READ BOOKS
BOOKS TELL U HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE NOT THEREALITY ON GROUND
STUDY MARRIAGES AROUND U
REALLY STUDY
DONT FALL FOR THOSE LYING NIGGAS
WHO TELL U ALL IS WELL EVEN THE SUCCESSFUL ONES
HAVE STORIES TO TELL UNDERTAND WHAT U GETTING INTO
LASTLY DONT BE DESPERATE RELAX ENJOY THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE
ENJOY SINGLE STATUS COS WHEN U GET MARRIED U WILL REGRET NOT ENJOYING URSELF
MAY THE 4CE BE WITH U
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ukutsgp(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Whobedatte: funny! Anyway, i m David, a print professional&blogger , works in the printmedia. Responsible&working class ladies can connect with me on this PIN 23477602. No hancky panckies!!!
pls i am a guy.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Malakh: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: ermm nah you are the one who lacks understanding. in s-e-x is two joined as one because the womans body develops antigens for the mans sperm cells inside her body forever more till she dies. she has been inoculated with his cells and it now becomes biologically a part of her. the lord created it that way. a woman who has had multiple partners has different antigens for different sperm cells in her body. which is why the lord says s-e-x is marriage. now whether you choose to do the ceremony or not is tailored according to customs and traditions but the actual act of s-e-x itself is two becoming one. thats the real marriage. the covenant is s-e-x wink
spare me all the antigens crap....marriage is sealed with a covenant(marriage vows) not sex or why do you think the woman says I do then the sexual intercourse follows....Isaac had already paid the dowry so he had every right to take her moreso other communications ensued before he took her although it wasnt written down....

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ikennaya100(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
marriage as an institution is so beautiful, that everyone is looking for a partner for togetherness and for procreation. But for me I think she need the fear of God , natural ,knowledgeable enough , respectful to d man and to herself, creative, hardworking, homely. in addition, her dressing matter's allot, her health, her status, she has to b a neat lady, the way she talks and her quarrelling level has to b minimized. Every other thing can b worked on .Goodluck our future wives.[center]marriage as an institution is so beautiful, that everyone is looking for a partner for togetherness and for procreation. But for me I think she need the fear of God , natural ,knowledgeable enough , respectful to d man and to herself, creative, hardworking, homely. in addition, her dressing matter's allot, her health, her status, she has to b a neat lady, the way she talks and her quarrelling level has to b minimized. Every other thing can b worked on .Goodluck our future wives.[/center]marriage as an institution is so beautiful, that everyone is looking for a partner for togetherness and for procreation. But for me I think she need the fear of God , natural ,knowledgeable enough , respectful to d man and to herself, creative, hardworking, homely. in addition, her dressing matter's allot, her health, her status, she has to b a neat lady, the way she talks and her quarrelling level has to b minimized. Every other thing can b worked on .Goodluck our future wives.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ukutsgp(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
eezor: I want to settle down. Honestly but i am nt dat financially buoyant. I wrk wit an oil servicing firm in portharcourt. Just 80k per month. Doing a part tym studies in uniport 400L. But just living in one room. Am from rivers. 33Yrs old. I need an understanding wife. Only for serious girls/ladies pls. My pin 7bc7106e
for girls of nowadays. Wey like money pass themselves.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by thehunted(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
few advice for ya.

1. dress well.
2. never look down on anyone.
3. Live a good life. someone u dont even know could recommend to your future husband.
4. sex isnt everything. reserve the remaining `meat` for your husband.
5. drop the feminist sh*t unless you want to marry a fellow girl.
6. Always smile. Guys dislike girls that frown a lot.

more to come

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Life At 30 When You're Not Married / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.