Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28603 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
demmyluv90: Well I need a yoruba man, HANDSOME, God fearing, financially stable( sorry don't say m a gold digger, experience pls), fluent in english language n tall. I'm of average height,very presentable, and please I don't want a wife beater.
any man who raises his hand on a woman is a coward
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by dynatress: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
dwittyc0der: I need a muslim and respectly and gorgeous gurl !! .. good looking + with some features grin grin grin grin like backlight and frontlight that will satfisy me cheesy

Am serious ooo

Money no be d problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
u be girl abi? how u take dey find anoda woman. na homo u be?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Oblitz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Oblitz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by kolamilan(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
wengerjay: MRS=Mo.Ribi.SaSi
grin grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by bi1: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cease striving and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10, NASB). I can't count how many times that verse has made me stop in my tracks and realize that all my hard work and all the self-help books in the world will never bring about the kind of lasting change I long to see in my life. And it takes God speaking those simple words for me to realize, again, that instead of laying out ten quick steps to becoming a godlier woman, instead of burdening me with more that I need to do, God is instead inviting me to rest. He's instead calling me into relationship with him, inviting me to get to know his heart and his character. He's instead speaking to me of his love, of his delight in me, of his desire to sit with me for awhile and talk.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by rhowly(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Very true. With God, you can never be wrong.

Na lie. Today's generation want to move out sharp sharp so that mummy will stop telling them to wash plate and clean the toilet. tongue

Very true, but we live in a society that sees single women as odd. According to society, If you aint married by a certain age, you MUST either have spirit husband, be facing 'ogun idile' ( battle from your father's village), or you are gay grin

My goodness, am I naïve or what? Do women take alcohol? embarassed

True. Jobless pervs are on the lookout for honey-voiced honeys to woo. When they succeed in bedding you and sucking the youth out of your body, they discard you.

Hokay

Very true. That means not dressing like a market woman on her way to the farm, or a red light street walker looking for clients.

Na lie. In contemporary times, sex and love mean one and the same thing. The only way to show love is to bang his brains out. If you don't do that, then it means you don't love him. Sick society. angry

Na lie. After weeping profusely from his abuse, wipe your face, apply makeup, enter that big 'ol jeep and cruise away. You will be the envy of everybody grin. Who cares if they don't know that you are facing hell in the marriage?? You have the car and jewellry to cover the physical and emotional bruises!! cheesy tongue

Clara Chime will testify. grin

Na lie. MARRIAGE is the answer to ALL problems. Once you marry and start bearing 'Mrs so and so' your problems magically dissolve grin

Ain't nobody wanna hear that girl...you're speaking too much truth. lol
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
mrsincredible: wow thanks beautiful pple. i am not really expecting a really rich guy just som1 dat is educated and hard working to start a relationship that can lead to marriage. but most guys feel we the ladies want to eat their money even guys do the same. if u are dating a guy who doesnt have enuff he is always expecting u to spend on him and once you give the guy N1 naira he will expect u to kip on spending on him nd some will even leave you once they see a lady who spends more on them.......... this days we have alot of hungry men looking for women(rich women) to marry. marriage is not easy cause this is the period you meet all times of men who lie just to sleep with u in the name of marriage, sometimes i even feel like settling for less but i pray i wont cos i dont want to marry an illiterate
cheesy ehya.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
mrsincredible: sorry if u are passing thru this.. is just dat pple want to protect their future kids.......... go for AA guys
cheesy So make AS guys go die abi?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
@obadiah, what if the the first nyanshing was with condom? undecided Do I still have to marry her? sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
gyroscopic: I want to marry but am not rich, if you can manage with me, lets meet: 7a7fa261

Sorry for ur broke azz. Who needs a broke nigga these days? grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by sirgreen: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
zeb04: . cheesy bellong is right tho,waitin period is also tym for preparation. Read books. Marriage books,books on how to raise Godly kids nd also learn things,simple things like hw to bake cake,how to sow clothes,how to make ur kids hair so u don't ve 2 waste noney nd stuff. Just b a litl versatile
good all please let us not start doing the wrong thing at the right time book reading will not bring a man to come and marry you, all you need to do is to pray hard and commit your self in the service of GOD by so doing u will see a good and GOD fearing man will come and marry not by reading books, and also don't forget to work on your self like temperaments, caring for others, and giving this are some little things that does not matter to some people but its counts thank and GOD bless your future husband and make him see you fact in Jesus name amen
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
x-fire:
This thread is for ladies intending to marry.

Lets allow the ladies do more of the posting, and stop needless arguments and advice! Nobody came here to listen to your advice or encouragement!

I really hope the male predators will give this thread a chance

I move back to the back seat.

I once heard you're a financially well-to-do single dude. Why not pick one here and reduce the population instead of shifting to the back seat?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
charismatic1: Hello Everyone.
I appreciate the boldness of the person who posted this post. I,
therefore want to add my own boldness since i can see more Males flooding this topic instead of ladies.

If you’re of these professions [(Medical(doctor, nurse, pharmacist, physical therapist etc, Financial(accountant, Economists etc) Engineer(all fields)],and between the ages of 28 to 40 years, a Christian who is devoted and have the fear of God, serious minded guy, a good family background, kindly contact me. There are so many good ladies, well brought up, educated, focused and decent Christian ladies I can recommend. Unfortunately you don’t see them out there ‘cos they are not party girls due to their reserved nature.

Note:This is not a joke,so jokers stay off.

I just checked ur profile, 1st, this is the first and only post u've made on nairaland & u're more than a month old here. 2ndly, ur location says US, if true, are u linking us with white ladies or american based black ladies? 3rdly, u gathered boldness to post this cos the op was bold enough to start it, if i may ask, why were u shy to start it when u knew u could do this? Why do u wanna link other ladies up when am sure u urself is not yet linked up? Why d specifications i.e. doctors, engineers etc? Answers pls cos dis might be why they are still singles?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
proevan: Got this
watsapp and BB group strictly for singles desiring Godly marriages :
Practical, Real-life issues and hook-up too, mind you the hooking up is not co-ordinated by anyone, so if you are interested. Ping 2790c7f1 ...
Watsapp +233246447318.

Just tell me Nairaland and I link you up immediately
And if you don't like what you see you can leave group.

NOTE: group for singles, ladies and gents.

Badt guy! grin so this was where all those ur writings were leading to abi? grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Evangsade: What you don't prepare for you will be scared of . #JustLadies
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
demmyluv90: Well I need a yoruba man, HANDSOME, God fearing, financially stable( sorry don't say m a gold digger, experience pls), fluent in english language n tall. I'm of average height,very presentable, and please I don't want a wife beater.

So you mean even at this desperate stage, you still summon guts to specify all these as a man u want? What happens in the next 5yrs if such a man doesnt com out? grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by JadeWilliam(f): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nivlin: Lovely thread, I have a question though, why do people discriminate against dating people living with sickle cell disorder regardless of how well mannered, homely, God fearing, focused they might be.. I really wanna know
If somone discriminates against u because of sickle cell then he's not inlove wit u.A sickler needs somone who'l truly lov him/her so dat d patner won't dump her in d long run or Cause her emotional trauma durin d course of d r/shp or marriage thereby triggerin a crisis.I'v seen so many sicklers lookin healthy&som I knw married an AA person&they're doin well.Somtym ago we attended an ex- governor's son's weddin.D bride is a sicker (my former sch mate)&they'v welcomed their 1st child&went thru normal delivery so its al abt patience&prayers.Al thngs worketh 2gether 4good 2those dat believeth.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by JadeWilliam(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
ActionScript3:

google about them pls. they make best friends
I don't believe in dat horoscope sh*t.I am a cancerian but there's nothin perculiar abt me.Mind u,best of frnds might not b best of lovers.Just so u knw.If u'r a good persn,u'l attract a good woman.R/shp is 50/50.Its give&tak.U dish out love&expect 2b loved back.U don't dish out hatred,infidelity&abuse&expect love in return.Its as simple as dat
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by demmyluv90(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godshand:

So you mean even at this desperate stage, you still summon guts to specify all these as a man u want? What happens in the next 5yrs if such a man doesnt com out? grin
my dear m nt desperate ooo, evn in the nxt five yrs, I won't evn be desperate
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by intrepid: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
JideJamez: angryso as I'm a farmer now! No wife fo me abi?......mmtshheeeew
I'm in the above specified category but also intending to do earning on a very large scale cos i love it and have seen d potentials here...I intend to involve some international farmer friends too.You can link up lets share ideas if you like.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by intrepid: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
AMAKAVIOLA: Plz A frend of mine has seen someone she loves so much buh d parents went 2 all these prayer people and 3 different ppl tld her not 2 marry d guy dt he has chances of future financial instability n attacks from evil forces.... Buh our Parish priest gav her prayers n told her dat afta those prayers if she stil findz hersef with d guy she shuld continue. Afta these prayers she stil finds hersef lovin d man more. Now d father of d girl refusd so dd d mum... Plz wots ur tak on ds case? Shuld ds gal fyt 4 luv or shuld she quit d pesin she luvs bcoz of future financial instability wch myt not evn.occur
The priest used psychology on d girl cos she know d girl'll still love dat guy but he didnt want to tell her NOT to believe her parents.I pity parents who bring trouble into relationship by visiting these mushroom shops called churches.Abeg go ahead and marry d guy if you have assessed him OK.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by intrepid: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
mrsincredible: wow thanks beautiful pple. i am not really expecting a really rich guy just som1 dat is educated and hard working to start a relationship that can lead to marriage. but most guys feel we the ladies want to eat their money even guys do the same. if u are dating a guy who doesnt have enuff he is always expecting u to spend on him and once you give the guy N1 naira he will expect u to kip on spending on him nd some will even leave you once they see a lady who spends more on them.......... this days we have alot of hungry men looking for women(rich women) to marry. marriage is not easy cause this is the period you meet all times of men who lie just to sleep with u in the name of marriage, sometimes i even feel like settling for less but i pray i wont cos i dont want to marry an illiterate
Truth is that u wont even marry an illiterate cos u wont see him,so not to worry.You also seem to say some things outa experience.Email me lets talk.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
demmyluv90: my dear m nt desperate ooo, evn in the nxt five yrs, I won't evn be desperate

Are you sure abt this? What marital status are you among these? 1) Desperate 2) Very desperate, 3) Semi-desperate 4) None?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by demmyluv90(f): 5:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Godshand:

Are you sure abt this? What marital status are you among these? 1) Desperate 2) Very desperate, 3) Semi-desperate 4) None?
my dear, none o.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by 4tunebest(f): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2013
bi1: Cease striving and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10, NASB). I can't count how many times that verse has made me stop in my tracks and realize that all my hard work and all the self-help books in the world will never bring about the kind of lasting change I long to see in my life. And it takes God speaking those simple words for me to realize, again, that instead of laying out ten quick steps to becoming a godlier woman, instead of burdening me with more that I need to do, God is instead inviting me to rest. He's instead calling me into relationship with him, inviting me to get to know his heart and his character. He's instead speaking to me of his love, of his delight in me, of his desire to sit with me for awhile and talk.

This is so deep, and it takes a deep person 2 understand and appreciate this post. @ Poster, I think you have God's call on your life and He is preparing you forthe task ahead. Just my thought
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2013
intrepid: Truth is that u wont even marry an illiterate cos u wont see him,so not to worry.You also seem to say some things outa experience.Email me lets talk.
sorry please explain wat u mean? please any one who has a strong bible verse or prayer point shld please help me out with it
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by 4tunebest(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
mrsincredible: sorry please explain wat u mean? please any one who has a strong bible verse or prayer point shld please help me out with it

Bible verse about what? Peace, abundance, hope, guidance, victory, God's provision, favour, freedom from sin, security, healing, joy, overcoming fear, etc. It would help if you can be specific
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by zeb04(f): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
sirgreen: good all please let us not start doing the wrong thing at the right time book reading will not bring a man to come and marry you, all you need to do is to pray hard and commit your self in the service of GOD by so doing u will see a good and GOD fearing man will come and marry not by reading books, and also don't forget to work on your self like temperaments, caring for others, and giving this are some little things that does not matter to some people but its counts thank and GOD bless your future husband and make him see you fact in Jesus name amen
. My dear, am nt sayin this books wil get you a man,am only sayin it wil prepare you for wat lies ahead. Peace
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by bi1: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2013
bi1: Cease striving and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10, NASB). I can't count how many times that verse has made me stop in my tracks and realize that all my hard work and all the self-help books in the world will never bring about the kind of lasting change I long to see in my life. And it takes God speaking those simple words for me to realize, again, that instead of laying out ten quick steps to becoming a godlier woman, instead of burdening me with more that I need to do, God is instead inviting me to rest. He's instead calling me into relationship with him, inviting me to get to know his heart and his character. He's instead speaking to me of his love, of his delight in me, of his desire to sit with me for awhile and talk.

This is so deep, and it takes a deep person 2 understand and appreciate this post. @ Poster, I think you have God's call on your life and He is preparing you forthe task ahead. Just my thought

just loving Him (God),desiring Him above all else
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by chineloSA(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
When God knows u r ready for the responsibility of COMMITTEMENT
He’ll reveal the RIGHT PERSON under the right circumstances.

Wait patiently. DON'T WASTE UR TIME SEARCHING & WISHING

GROW & BE READY, you’ll see,, GOD will give u a love story far better than U could ever dream of. Your hubby will be imperfect but perfect for you. smiley
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
4tunebest:

Bible verse about what? Peace, abundance, hope, guidance, victory, God's provision, favour, freedom from sin, security, healing, joy, overcoming fear, etc. It would help if you can be specific
the illiterate stuff u said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.