Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28593 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by 2sizzlin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
AMAKAVIOLA: Plz A frnd of mine has seen sm1 she livs so much buh d parents went 2 all dez prayer ppl n 3 diff ppl tld ha not 2 marry d guy dt he has chances of future financial instability n attacks of evil forces.... Buh our Parish priest gav her prayers n tld ha dt afta doz prayers if she stil findz ha sef with d guy she shuld continue. Afta dez prayers she stil fins ha sef lovin d man more. Nw d Fada of d gal refusd so dd d mum... Plz wots ur tak on ds case? Shuld ds gal fyt 4 luv or shuld she quit d pesin she luvs bcoz of future financial instability wch myt not evn.occur
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
chineloSA: undecidedObadiah777 are you the author of the bible for you to form like this?. Were you there when the bible was written.

Please spare us with your unqualified interpretations.
i could have been one of the authors of the books of the bible. the prophets of old are back on earth in the reincarnation. however that being said, the ultimate author of the bible is the MostHigh. the prophets were just a tool used

isaiah 10 vs 15 Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood. <<< so ultimately the prophets were just tools. the MostHigh wrote the bible wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
[size=15pt]Obadiah777 is a troll............ STOP FEEDING THE TROLL[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
kwakayekaa: [size=15pt]Obadiah777 is a troll............ STOP FEEDING THE TROLL[/size]
thanks for feeding me. i am much obliged wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Malakh: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
kwakayekaa: [size=15pt]Obadiah777 is a troll............ STOP FEEDING THE TROLL[/size]
i shall take heed cheesy
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Malakh: i shall take heed cheesy
very wise of you.............

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Malakh: i shall take heed cheesy
grin grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
:
obadiah777: grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue cool grin grin cheesy wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by 2sizzlin(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: Books like (1) five love languages (2)the act of marraige (3)intended for pleasure(4)why men marry bitches. They are all good books. Books on how to bake u can get them anywhere. All d best

Hmmm..... All these books just to get me Bible no even dey am, Nawao!
Ma friend just said "soon girls go de do human sacrifice just to marry"!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by 2sizzlin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: Books like (1) five love languages (2)the act of marraige (3)intended for pleasure(4)why men marry bitches. They are all good books. Books on how to bake u can get them anywhere. All d best

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
2sizzlin:

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Malakh: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
But on a serious note, marriage should be the last thing on your mind, the Ark is getting ready to be closed....woe to them that give suck in those days but the Adonai also says in those days men and women shall be marrying like in Noah's days
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by flakkylegend(f): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
my advice is dat ladies shd keep developing themselves and not keep their lives on hold cos they thnk marriage is the nxt thn on line. If you av not found d one yet keep pursuing ur dreams d guy will meet up wt u.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Malakh: But on a serious note, marriage should be the last thing on your mind, the Ark is getting ready to be closed....woe to them that give suck in those days but the Adonai also says in those days men and women shall be marrying like in Noah's days
ok i am pleasantly impressed. the bolded is on point
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
All the Nigerian ladies know is aiming for marriage when they have nothing to contribute to the marriage than opening thier legs to the husband and perhaps, begins to defecate children like a shit.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ActionScript3: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
post hidden
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax:
Although it may not be a ticket to heaven but there comes a
time in ones life when you'll need to settle down.
Nature made it so undecided
But nature didn't say we should carry the thing for head like say if we no marry, na hell fire straight.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Marriage marriage marriage!
I was busy making money when mine came cheesy.
Don't get worked up, live an upright life, make yourself feel good,

Buy that Brazilian hair you want
Do the spa you have been wishing for
Get that Audi q3 you have been dreaming of.
Go for that owambe you have been wishing to go cheesy

You never know when you will die, marriage or not!
Your husband will locate you faster when he sees you are strong, happy, confident and can take care of yourself wink
No semeseme....

Btw, if you see person you like, chat him up!
No time for " he should chase me"
Go for it, if you can sell your products to clients.
I see no reason why you can't sell yourself to guys.

Guys oh!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
People still dey marry at this age? Born me a child or two and I pay for mothering them. After that pls get lost. Who get time for marriage

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin grin *follows thread*

I smell virgins!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Raybel(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yes, so much has been said on this topic. Just want to add one or two tips.
This is a warning to all young ladies out there. There is nothing like a complete or a perfect man. The basic values you need in a man are: 1) Someone who is God fearing. 2) Is he hard working? With these, any other Criteria is definitly a plus. The easiest way to any man's heart is character. Work on it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: hate to be the bearer of bad news but a woman who is violently introduced to sex needs to wonder what atrocities she committed in her past life. that was judgement on her.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << what happened to her was evil

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< lord created that wicked rapist for the day of evil

now that woman ? maybe in the 1800s in her previous life she was madam tinubu the notorious slave trader of lagos or a similarly wicked woman back in the world recieving judgement. nothing in life is concidental wink
Smh. You didn't answer the question Obadear. Should a woman ra.ped go and look for her ra.pist to marry?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Hit me whenever u find someone dumber than you.
I found him...YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
This thread is for ladies intending to marry.

Lets allow the ladies do more of the posting, and stop needless arguments and advice! Nobody came here to listen to your advice or encouragement!

I really hope the male predators will give this thread a chance

I move back to the back seat.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
x-fire:
This thread is for ladies intending to marry.

Lets allow the ladies do more of the posting, and stop needless arguments and advice! Nobody came here to listen to your advice or encouragement!

I really hope the male predators will give this thread a chance

I move back to the back seat.
Just make your pick and move on. No be wife you come find for here?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Just make your pick and move on. No be wife you come find for here?

grin Bad man. grin I wonder oo
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
We have more number of single ladies ready to marry than single guys, so to get a deserving spouse as a single lady, try creating one yourself. I mean, try and spot a single guy with vision and drive and work faithfully with him or try and capture a ready-made guy using your wisdom.

Its no longer as easy as before, so don't wait or go applying the old ways, be dynamic with timesmiley
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
With all due respect to the guys who will read this, I have to tell the single ladies this truth so they can be informed if at all they aren't.

See my dear single ladies reading this post, there are very few marriageable guys of marriageable age. What do I mean

Obviously, the marriage age for guys mostly start from: 27 upwards. Many guys wish to marry at the age range of 28 to 32 at most. But the harsh global economy plus increased responsibilities due to technology advancement: need for a TV, need for a home theatre, need for a DsTV or cable TV, need for car, need for internet for your family, increased living cost and family care, etc has made many guys shift their desired marriage age range from: 27 - 32 towards 32 - 40yrs!

Increasing and alarming rate of youth (especially male graduate) unemployment has also worsen the situation.

Imagine a guy spends 12yrs of his life acquiring a tertiary education, graduates at the age of 25yrs, finishes NYSC at 27/28, now enters the labour market to search for a job.

If he doesn't have a godfather or he isn't so fortunate, he may land a low paying job at the age of 30yrs, maybe earning 35k a month.

Out of the 35k naira, he spends 10k on transport monthly, still squatting with his parents or relation cos he can't afford an apartment yet. But he wishes to marry.

He now sets a target to rent house after working for say 2 years, by then, he is 30yrs. No car yet...and most ladies, at least most of the graduate ladies and the working class ladies won't give him a chance cos to them, the guy is future-lessgrin

The guy out of no choice decides to lower his dream in a woman and goes for a lower girl who may not be a graduate, probably becos that's the only girl that accepted him the way he issmiley

Finally, luckily, at the age of 32yrs, the guy manages to land a better paying job that pays him say: 200k a month. He then buys a car, rents a better apartment and starts planning to marry his low-key girl who isn't a graduate or who may be just an ordinary girl.

At this time, the guy is 34yrs and he is now the dream of 90% Nigerian girls becos he now has most of the qualities they dream and want in a man they would commit to and wish to marry.

At least he now owns a decent car, a good apartment and a nice job, what all girls wantsmiley

So tell me how u expect this guy to marry any other girl except that girl who stood by him tru thin and all

If at all this guy happens to be a player or have developed that attitude over the years, don't u think he will only be playing other girls by sleeping with them and discarding them while preserving and pampering his long-time girlfriend that suffered with him

The storyline: single ladies, pls don't wait for mr right! Don't wait for an already-made guy cos they exist not, in fact, they are very few and most ready-made guys u see around are either married or have someone that suffered with them, that's the truth. Its not easy to find a ready-made guy that is not committed to some lady somewhere.

Reasonable guys don't play with the girl that stood by them in difficult times.

If a ready made guy comes ur way, fine, access him well and know his true intention and also give him a chance but don't make it your top priority to date or befriend only ready-made guys pls o...

Give the yet-to-arrive guys a chance, they have future o...most dream to be like dangote too but d economy isn't smiling and it doesn't mean they are future-less or condemned or senseless or lazy...only God blesses a man, u never can tell.

Whether u are working or not, give all guys equal treatment cos tomorrow is pregnant. I know I do advice guys to go for their level...but u ladies can make it easier for guys too...be realistic with the present global economy.

Peace...I know its long as usualsmiley

Will share one of my books here for free to interested ladies...but not today. Not now...the title is: Secret Exposure for Single Ladiessmiley

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by justplainpaul(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva: You go fear when person start to open this kain thread. na so people desperate reach? When did marriage become a ticket to heaven?
You're a kid, right? because if you're above 12yrs, then accept my condolence on your state of reasoning. what does her post have to do with getting a ticket to heaven? she's talking about her desire to get married and you're talking about ticket to heaven. lol, you, have you gotten your own ticket?. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by God2man(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Appreciate the fact that you are single. Focus on how to develop yourself, spiritually, academically, character wise.

Understand who you really are, know your weaknesses(anger, pride, lazyness) and tame them.

Understand that marriage is not everything, but fulfilling your divine purpose on earth is more satisfying than marriage.

Before you marry that guy, commune with God, fast, deny yourself, make sacrifice for the work of God to move forward, plant a seed in your local church, i mean, involve yourself in the activities of the church, make contribution, do not be idle, work hard to see that the work of God move forward by your activities.
Whichever way you look at it, you will need God, one day, in your marriage.

Readers are leaders. The more you read, the more exprience you get. Our great grandfathers had no books but there was a cultural heritage.

Read books.

Why? So that you can learn from others, why they failed and how they made it.

Understand that wedding is not marriage, wedding is just for a day, marriage is till death. Do not prepare for wedding, but prepare for marriage. Think less about all those expensive materials for the wedding, focus on how you want your marraige to be in the next 10yrs.

Be nice to people, do not look down on anybody, because the guy that is penniless now, may be the world changer. Jesus was born in a manger, but he did not remain a manger, he became the world changer.

The Lord will give you the grace to understand the mystery of divine recognition. When you see the person, you will immediately recognize your divine partner.

God bless you.

God2man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.