Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28596 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by intrepid: 4:44am On Nov 26, 2013
charismatic1: Hello Everyone.
I appreciate the boldness of the person who posted this post. I, therefore want to add my own boldness since i can see more Males flooding this topic instead of ladies.

If you’re of these professions [(Medical(doctor, nurse, pharmacist, physical therapist etc, Financial(accountant, Economists etc) Engineer(all fields)],and between the ages of 28 to 40 years, a Christian who is devoted and have the fear of God, serious minded guy, a good family background, kindly contact me. There are so many good ladies, well brought up, educated, focused and decent Christian ladies I can recommend. Unfortunately you don’t see them out there ‘cos they are not party girls due to their reserved nature.

Note:This is not a joke,so jokers stay off.
Lets talk then.How do we see?No jokes.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by joyceok: 4:45am On Nov 26, 2013
I hope everyone that has given one or more tips is married, because that is the only proof that your advice or tips work..ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2013
angryso as I'm a farmer now! No wife fo me abi?......mmtshheeeew
intrepid: Lets talk then.How do we see?No jokes.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2013
JideJamez: angryso as I'm a farmer now! No wife fo me abi?......mmtshheeeew
Lol
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
proevan: 6.Be specific and direct. Ask God for your spouse consciously. Matthew. 7: 7.

7.Marriage is obedience to God’s word: pray specifically that God should empower you to obey this commandment. Gen. 2.

8.In-laws can also be the revelation to your spouse’s heart about marriage. Ruth and Naomi.
Book of Ruth.

9.Marriage is very physical. Your looks matters. It took Esther a year of physical purification to be made His Queen by Her King. As spiritual as Abraham was, his wife was to kill for. Esther. Gen. 12.

10.When your spouse/mate isn’t focused on you, they might have other people distracting their attention. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1: 8.

1000likes
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Mcleo007(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2013
I feel for you ladies. Major ffactors hhindering relationships in tthis part of the world are those of expense and eexpectations.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ActionScript3: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Jade William:
Wot is special abt Cancerians?

google about them pls. they make best friends
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Studentsvoice: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2013
charismatic1: Hello Everyone.
I appreciate the boldness of the person who posted this post. I, therefore want to add my own boldness since i can see more Males flooding this topic instead of ladies.

If you’re of these professions [(Medical(doctor, nurse, pharmacist, physical therapist etc, Financial(accountant, Economists etc) Engineer(all fields)],and between the ages of 28 to 40 years, a Christian who is devoted and have the fear of God, serious minded guy, a good family background, kindly contact me. There are so many good ladies, well brought up, educated, focused and decent Christian ladies I can recommend. Unfortunately you don’t see them out there ‘cos they are not party girls due to their reserved nature.

Note:This is not a joke,so jokers stay off.
...guy am an Economist by profession and I need a serious relationship...whatsapp me on 08133209715...ping me 227EE496
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2013
I have been following this thread although, I have not commented.

I have learnt so much from this thread.

God bless the op and everybody who contributed to this thread.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2013
wow thanks beautiful pple. i am not really expecting a really rich guy just som1 dat is educated and hard working to start a relationship that can lead to marriage. but most guys feel we the ladies want to eat their money even guys do the same. if u are dating a guy who doesnt have enuff he is always expecting u to spend on him and once you give the guy N1 naira he will expect u to kip on spending on him nd some will even leave you once they see a lady who spends more on them.......... this days we have alot of hungry men looking for women(rich women) to marry. marriage is not easy cause this is the period you meet all times of men who lie just to sleep with u in the name of marriage, sometimes i even feel like settling for less but i pray i wont cos i dont want to marry an illiterate
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2013
aventura: If you end up with a ritualist or a con man, don't say you were not warned. What's with girls and marriage sef.

I taya o my brother. The way these ladies are just so eager for marriage leaves one to wonder if life is all abt marriage.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Amaaskia: Mtchew

*catwalks away*

Perhaps, u still have age on ur side. When u clock 29 and above, u'll surely 'dogwalk' back into this thread. grin That time eh, we shall know!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nivlin: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Lovely thread, I have a question though, why do people discriminate against dating people living with sickle cell disorder regardless of how well mannered, homely, God fearing, focused they might be.. I really wanna know
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
obadiah777: you are already married if you are not a 'virgin'. the first person you slept with is your husband. go and look for him.

exodus 22 vs 16 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her. wink

Oh my GOD embarassedlipsrsealed. Obadiah dat means we would all go to hell!!!!!!!!! I can't possibly marry muyiwa!!!!!!!!! Ooooooohps! Lol

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Nivlin: Lovely thread, I have a question though, why do people discriminate against dating people living with sickle cell disorder regardless of how well mannered, homely, God fearing, focused they might be.. I really wanna know
sorry if u are passing thru this.. is just dat pple want to protect their future kids.......... go for AA guys
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2013
sandijey: lipsrsealed

Oh my GOD embarassedlipsrsealed. Obadiah dat means we would all go to hell!!!!!!!!! I can't possibly marry muyiwa!!!!!!!!! Ooooooohps! Lol
lol. this information obviously is for the 'virgins' reading this. if you are no longer a 'virgin' ? the info dont apply grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nivlin: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
mrsincredible: sorry if u are passing thru this.. is just dat pple want to protect their future kids.......... go for AA guys

I'm talking about "AA" guys and ladies discriminating against them
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: lol. this information obviously is for the 'virgins' reading this. if you are no longer a 'virgin' ? the info dont apply grin

It applies o! If we were to go back to our first. I rather be unmarried than stay wiv him! Can't even imagine it! Things we do for *lust*! How are u though! Its been a while. grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Smh. You didn't answer the question Obadear. Should a woman ra.ped go and look for her ra.pist to marry?
[b]am not necessarily saying women who are not virgins should go and look for the person that deflowered them although this would be the ideal situation. there are many sins committed in ignorance. i am sure all the young people yanshing themselves are ignorant of the fact that the first ever person you yansh in your life is your spouse forever. if they were not ignorant of that fact they would have taken the time to make sure that the first person yanshed meets all their criteria for wifey or husband. now in the kingdom of heaven on earth there will be no more yanshing and leaving. whomever you yansh you are keeping. because what happens when you yansh and leave is that you have defiled the woman for the person who would take her as his wife. you have left your dna in that woman forever. she has antigens of you in her system forever. women develop antigens to sperm cells. so basically ya wife is walking around with another man in her. thats defilement. but we are all ignorant to these facts now but all would change real soon. all sins can be forgiven if done in ignorance. a woman who was was r-aped can go ahead and marry who she wants.

and i hope i am not coming across as a man with no sins lol. nobody is perfect. however some sins are easy to avoid if you truly fear God. but just know that eventually what you put out is what you get back. the law of karma ( galatians 6 vs 7 )[/b]

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2013
sandijey:

It applies o! If we were to go back to our first. I rather be unmarried than stay wiv him! Can't even imagine it! Things we do for *lust*! How are u though! Its been a while. grin
so he was good enough to yansh but not good enough to marry ? smdh hehe. am aiittttt. still hustlin. the word that is hehe. whats good with ya ? trust all is coo wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: [b]am not necessarily saying women who are not virgins should go and look for the person that deflowered them although this would be the ideal situation. there are many sins committed in ignorance. i am sure all the young people yanshing themselves are ignorant of the fact that the first ever person you yansh in your life is your spouse forever. if they were not ignorant of that fact they would have taken the time to make sure that the first person yanshed meets all their criteria for wifey or husband. now in the kingdom of heaven on earth there will be no more yanshing and leaving. whomever you yansh you are keeping. because what happens when you yansh and leave is that you have defiled the woman for the person who would take her as his wife. you have left your dna in that woman forever. she has antigens of you in her system forever. women develop antigens to sperm cells. so basically ya wife is walking around with another man in her. thats defilement. but we are all ignorant to these facts now but all would change real soon. all sins can be forgiven if done in ignorance. a woman who was was r-aped can go ahead and marry who she wants.

and i hope i am not coming across as a man with no sins lol. nobody is perfect. however some sins are easy to avoid if you truly fear God. but just know that eventually what you put out is what you get back. the law of karma ( galatians 6 vs 7 )[/b]

Wheeeeeeeeew!!!!!!! So am safe! I was ignorant!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: so he was good enough to yansh but not good enough to marry ? smdh hehe. am aiittttt. still hustlin. the word that is hehe. whats good with ya ? trust all is coo wink

He was young young and hot joor! Fast forward how many years later! HELL NO........! Am cool. Always online secretly zapping knowledge from u...... grin. wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2013
sandijey:

Wheeeeeeeeew!!!!!!! So am safe! I was ignorant!
not anymore. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2013
sandijey:

He was young young and hot joor! Fast forward how many years later! HELL NO........! Am cool. Always online secretly zapping knowledge from u...... grin. wink
i take it he is old and aint hot no more then ? time eh ? the enemy of beauty lol grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: not anymore. cheesy

Ok so whatevr I do can be used against me! Now I wish I was married......... Smh!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: i take it he is old and aint hot no more then ? time eh ? the enemy of beauty lol grin

If he was just old! E for better! Has baby mamas all over the world within a short period! I can't deal.......
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by bi1: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2013
God desire Godly seed,the time of waiting is the time of coming into God's purpose,sometimes it is difficult to wait but when we realize that it is a process of coming into the fullness of God,we will appreciate it.That you are waiting doesn't mean you are under a curse or there is something wrong with your life, it is a time of realizing one self,loving yourself,becoming a better person,a praise and worship unto the Lord.

One thing we should know of certain is that our failures and faults are not greater than the love of God for us, so our waiting should not be attributed to our past mistakes and life styles. Our unfaithfulness does not make God to be unfaithful. Lets come into a place of newness,turning back to our Father who makes all things beautiful,using this time to build a perfect relationship with HIM.

Ladies,lets make our lives count by transforming hearts and minds with holy passion and love for God presence. Desiring His presence and love above life itself. All our waiting will end in praise

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Nivlin:

I'm talking about "AA" guys and ladies discriminating against them
i am AA but living with an SS person is not easy cos u will be afraid dat anytime dey mite die
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by demmyluv90(f): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
ActionScript3: Thanks for this thread, i had to setup a new account for this purpose.
I am a talk dark God fearing, very handsome 29-32yr old guy who needs a caring, intelligent, God fearing, tall and presentable Yoruba lady
being born between june 22-july 22(Cancer) will be an added advantage.
Please PM me so we can take it from there.

P.S. Posting stuffs like this on public forums is not my style but just to give this approach a shot as i cant seem to get the right person
u will see ooo. all those plenty tins?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Chrisdavis: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Marriage is very special and important phase of life,i believe these tips will help: Don't be too selective you will never find the 100 % man/woman without mistake on earth save in the moon.again choose your partner wisely.Don't be to hasty.don't be too slow be prepared for it. Dont forget God is the chief conerstone that holds the marriage prayerfully follow it.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nivlin: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
mrsincredible: i am AA but living with an SS person is not easy cos u will be afraid dat anytime dey mite die

Humans can die "ANYTIME" regardless of the genes we carry. Still not a reason to discriminate, in my opinion
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by demmyluv90(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.