Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately (31248 Views)

FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / Nigerians To Enjoy Regular Power Soon • Fg Directs States To Provide Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by fuke(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
I do not like GEJ but I am with him on this.

Somebody should call their bluff.

Their sector is not the only one suffering.

Well done GEJ
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by ebukaOtika(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
mvem: .....Na u wey dey stupid...You are big learner...Please carry ur load and go school, lets see the outcome....Idiotic fool

LWKMD......... the thing dey pain am o .... Go mess LIVE Transformer.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by ebukaOtika(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

obviously u are 1 of the reasons y ASUU is doing this, to save all you undergraduates... u brains are filled with maggots...... do you think you can be heard by displaying such toxic levels of gross foolishness? no. then again you cannot help who you are so who am i to stop you from achieveing your full potential as a compound yam eating goat... however goats are wiser....than you of cause, (completeing this just incase u are dumber than anticipated)

have you finished ?
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Gracyel(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
kokoA: The both parties are going about it the wrong way. FG cannot force these guys back to work. ASUU is used to threats right from the military era so GEJ is child's play for them. Government should just ensure that they keep to their own side of the bargain, this will make ASUU loose sympathy and they will have no choice but to go back to work. Besides, this year is gone already, no meaningful academic work can be done before the festive periods. Both parties should use the remaining part of the year to resolve this nonsense.
GEJ isnt forcing ASUU members to work. U shld read well b4 commenting. D instruction is to go bak to work if u lov ur job nd if not, if u still want be keep lazyin abt, then ofcos, somebody else who is interested will tak ur place. Its as simple as ABC...nobody is forcing anybody to work. Either do your job or step down.....shikena!
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by memski(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=omobajohn58]y are u in a hurry to go back to ur rotten university??this lecturers are here fighting b'cos of u.....u are here happy 'cos fg ordered compulsory re-opening..........meanwhile a minister said sumtyms ago dat our youths are unemployable....ur lecturers are fighting 4 ur employability u are licking d ass of u govt...bunch of ingrates[/quote

u re nothin but a slowpoke..... so u mean staying at
home for 5 good months is not enough?? so sorry for
u man...
my citizenship lecturer thought me in year one that, the
best mechanism to adopt in resolving conflicts is
dialogue, and also said in a situation were dialogue
fails, confrontation should be applied. I believe FG wants
to try confrontation since dialogue has failed. if not this
strike, I should be preparing for service this March.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Iaz93: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

lol, first stop, i graduated long ago, secondly i have a very VERY good job, long story/ short im living ur dreamS. SOME WHERE IN THE WORLD...lol so my man or what ever u are... dont fight it bro just let it happen.... because you destination has already being assigned to you....lol... that is unless you grow some brain today.... lol, can you grow some brain?? if u cant then no worries, sure p will make do....LOL....
Nigger, I didn't ask you for all these gibberish.

You don't know a thing about what's happening. I'd rather you shove your opinion up your asss.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

obviously ur so blinded by rage that u cannot even read education will be saved FOREVER if people like you just, just join the police force... then again we wont be safe because there is nothing worse than foolishness personified... and armed....lol... then again i cannot ask you to be what u are not(inteligent) ...lol
Monkey butt, u need to calm down and plan an alternate means of growing some brains.. lets see! might i recomment banana? it has been proven to aid goods thinking.... wow, there is hope for you after all... Banana will do u good...LOL

What point have you made Mr lecturer? You left apposite arguments on the thread to attack a debater? Argumentum ad hominem.
This is the reason why I beg for the sack of your likes.
Foolish dumb and hapless fucktards parading as lecturers.
Per.verts like you and [size=300pt]FAGgae[/size] need to be shown the exit door from our ivory towers.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by nandestan: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well, if Mr president is really serious,cant see why he wouldn't put pen to paper. Personally I think the directive by the federal government is just a joke,it will appear that the government is trying to play to public conscience and it beats my imagination that people are not seeing through this obvious charade.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by LordBabs(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
shikaan: u really embarrsed urself today o.. ur comment got very few likes...
I'm compelled to call you a fool!!! That his posts attracted a few likes doesn't render them invalid and subject to puerile scorn. Your argumentum ad populum is vastly and recognisably moronic!

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by AdekunleBalogun: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
We've always missed every opportunity to hold government accountable, we missed it during the fuel subsidy and now we are about to miss it again. I'm not just talking about Jonathan, but all the levels of government and this strike has also given us the opportunity to take a critical look @ the activities of the lecturers too. From a government that has not done anything right, words ain't enough. Even when these students resume school and graduate, what's next for them? Endless search for job? believe me, this strike has given us the opportunity for a fight with government not just with execute but wit house of reps members, senate members, state governments, state house of reps and the local government. Because if government @ every level has been playing their part, this problem would've been better managed and the level of unemployment would've been reduced. I repeat no country with bad government has made any significant achievement in education because the quality of education equate the quality of leaders being produced.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Iaz93: Nigger, I didn't ask you for all these gibberish.

You don't know a thing about what's happening. I'd rather you shove your opinion up your asss.

BEHOLD I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER HALF DEAD RABBIT... well then, lets have it. this GIBBERISH was not addressed to you but involves your kind-- the brain dead..lol as we converse i will be able to ascertain your mental state and how your home stay affects ur mental capacity undecided.... personally i think nigeria would be a safer and better place if ur head and whats left of you tapeworm riddled brain is carefully placed in ur own ass..... LOL (typical undergrad. cant handle the truth) lol.. well its here to stay... if u dont want to hear it then i suggest u place ur head somwhere warm... ur ASS LOL
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by mistuurDhavid(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Now that He has Settled the Federal Schools, wha abou we in tha Government Universities.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

Oboy! u really need that banana LOL

Yea! I need to export it to your bullies wherever it is you are hiding, your obsession with banana might be because you've received repeated racial slur. Quite frankly, I hate exchanging words with ni ars who have low self esteem.

***here is your banana, I can only imagine the rhapsody with which you want to take it off me***

Schmurk.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by taharqa: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Clears throat.

I just watched the Min of Education on NTA 4 O'Clock News and hv now got a hold of the NEW DEMANDS/CONDITIONS of ASUU (at least according to Govt):
1. ASUU wants the Govt to find d sum of #200bn and then pay that sum into an Account with d Central Bank WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, which is supposed to be meant as d Infrastructural Fund Commitment FOR NEXT YEAR 2014 (yea, you heard me right- #200bn in 2 weeks at once for 2014, even when d 2014 budget hasn't been passed);
2. That Govt should RENEGOTIATE the 2009 Agreement with them BEFORE (sic?) they call-off the strike (that's right: Another round of Negotiations after they just had a 13 hours meetings with d President himself, a renegotiation that may possibly bring up other disagreements and so may extend the possibity of ending the strike in weeks or even months);
3. That d Attorney-General should sign the Letter, not d Permanent Secretary (I don't personally see anything wrong with this particular Condition sha).
Then, I also read that ASUU is asking d FG to pay them for d 3-4months they didn't work; but not just that, they insisted that Govt should pay them this money BEFORE they call-off the strike and that it must paid as a LUMP sum to them!! Imagine that.

All these Ridiculous Conditions even after a Majority of yr Lecturers/Congresses already voted and asked you to call-off d Strike!!!!..... And later someone wud tell me that POLITICS has not entered d matter

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by addictiv(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
njokusboy:

The point you are missing is dat ASUU does not represent every lecturer, they are sacking members of ASUU who are still insisting not EVERY lecturer... Note, not all ASUU members are insisting...

how many lecturers ll resume knowing that their four months salaries wont be paid?
60% voted for the strike to end. How many ll vote for their salaries not to be paid? If a lecturer earns 200k thats 800k after four months. If you are the one ll you leave it to waste just like that. think we shoild apply rational reasoning in this matter.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

What point have you made Mr lecturer? You left apposite arguments on the thread to attack a debater? Argumentum ad hominem.
This is the reason why I beg for the sack of your likes.
Foolish dumb and hapless fucktards parading as lecturers.
Per.verts like you and [size=300pt]FAGgae[/size] need to be shown the exit door from our ivory towers.

A debater?who? u? LOL ... u call this a debate, seems ur birth and existance was an sexual mistake explains alot now..LOL....My IVory tower, you only see in ur dreams ...lol, only humans beg for anything... seems u are deluded into thinking you are a human... Are u? lol ... with that IQ? personally / no offence ...... take that banana grin .... u need it badly ...LOL .....lol.... PS ur lips! my ass! they should meet...LOL
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: Clears throat. I just watched the Min of Education on NTA 4 O'Clock News and hv now got the NEW DEMANDS of ASUU (at least according to Govt): 1. ASUU wants the Govt to find and pay d sum of #200bn to an Account in d Central Bank WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, which is supposed to be meant as d Infrastructural Fund Commitment FOR NEXT YEAR 2014 (yea, you heard me right- #200bn in 2 weeks at once for 2014, even when d 2014 budget hasn't been passed); 2. That Govt should RENEGOTIATE the 2009 Agreement with them BEFORE (?) they call-off the strike (that's right: Another round of Negotiations after you just had a 13 hours meetings with d President himself, a renegotiation that may possibly bring up other disagreements and so may end in weeks or even months); 3. That d Attorney-General should sign the Letter, not d Permanent Secretary (I don't personali see anytin wrong with this Condition sha). Then, I also read that ASUU is asking d FG to pay them for d 3-4months they didn't work; but not just that, they insisted that Govt should pay them this money BEFORE they call of the strike and that it must be as a LUMP sum!! All these Ridiculous Conditions even after a Majority of yr Lecturers/Congresses already voted and asked you to call-off d Strike!!!!..... And later someone wud tell me that POLITICS has not entered d matter
That's it my brother. They need to be shown the exit door.

4 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

A debater?who? u? LOL ... u call this a debate, seems ur birth and existance was an sexual mistake explains alot now..LOL....My IVory tower, you only see in ur dreams ...lol, only humans beg for anything... seems u are deluded into thinking you are a human... Are u? lol ... with that IQ? personally / no offence ...... take that banana grin .... u need it badly ...LOL .....lol.... PS ur lips! my ass! they should meet...LOL
Oh my God! Now I know I have been trading words with a lunatic. If you truly laugh whenever you type lol, speak of banana with so much emphasis as if it gives you orga.sm, then you need your herbs.

PS. I won't trade words with you, not again, I don't discuss with folks whose IQ digits can be rubbed together to start a fire.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by reucom: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jonathan is learning folks..lol

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

Yea! I need to export it to your bullies wherever it is you are hiding, your obsession with banana might be because you've received repeated racial slur. Quite frankly, I hate exchanging words with ni ars who have low self esteem.

***here is your banana, I can only imagine the rhapsody with which you want to take it off me***

Schmurk.

racial slurs only occur to halfdeads like urself when u display this level of of . cant explain it..lol.......... just take the dame banana.... and it would be shameful for you to think of urself as a NIGGER...LOL....PS u my friend! dont exist, u only served as entertainment for the day...u have outlived that usefullness.... this was fun... however, u are invited to call me out anytime...LOL grin lol.. enjoy home..... its only for a bit shorter now...lol..
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Youngzedd(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demdem:

An insincere leader deserves to be stoned.

I bet you can't do better than him (Jonathan)

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Iaz93: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:
BEHOLD I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER HALF DEAD RABBIT... well then, lets have it. this GIBBERISH was not addressed to you but involves your kind-- the brain dead..lol as we converse i will be able to ascertain your mental state and how your home stay affects ur mental capacity undecided.... personally i think nigeria would be a safer and better place if ur head and whats left of you tapeworm riddled brain is better off in ur own ass..... LOL (typical undergrad. cant handle the truth) lol.. well its here to stay... if u dont want to hear it then i suggest u place ur head somwhere warm... ur ASS LOL
What truth are you talking about? Tell me!
Renovation is going on right now in my university. .Someone sent me pictures of renovated hostels and laboratories.
Nigger, things are already happening. Why is ASUU still making noise. Do they expect to be paid when they didn't work?

One of my lecturers told me he's already tired of the strike. In his words: "you people should just keep praying for it to end". You see!

Most lecturers would return to work immediately.
I'd even love it if those old profs with outdated knowledge are dismissed.

Nigger, is that how you insult your siblings and parents? You call them "dead brains". Or did you learn how to insult from your father? I'll quit replying you if you can't do without abusive words.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:
Oh my God! Now I know I have been trading words with a lunatic. If you truly laugh whenever you type lol, speak of banana with so much emphasis as if it gives you orga.sm, then you need your herbs.

PS. I won't trade words with you, not again, I don't discuss with folks whose IQ digits can be rubbed together to start a fire.

yet ur the one at home...lol..lol
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by festadeboyeku(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
dats a gud attempt from d Fed Govt. They ain't knw anytn! ;Ddats a gud attempt from d Fed Govt. They ain't knw anytn!
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by TERNGU123: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
orga,president don tok,hm wan just d enter office cum d tok.ASUU unau see hw dis guy d frighten unau ba.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by superstar1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
the questions that we should ask the lecturers are

what is their own compensation to the students that have lost months out of their lives? - apart from molesting female students and extorting the boys.

my own take is, the lecturers should first of all sanitise the level of moral decadence among them. it is only in Nigeria dullards in school run to lecturing after graduating because they can never function effectively any where else. I am not saying all lecturers are dullards. please do not get me wrong, but majority of modern day lecturers do no even understand what they are teaching. they are more interested in their pockets ad sleeping with dumbhead female students.

the one that tried it with my sister in ilorin, knows what i did to him. i personally called him and dared him to fail my sister. though instead of 1st class, she graduated with 2:1, at least she did not lose her dignity to these wolves parading themselves as lecturers.

the question is, dont we have lecturers in NA, as ministers, ambassadors, political posts etc while can they exploit the route of using those to be their lobbyist within the govt. They have been going on strike since 1980s and here they are in 2013 still using the same outdated tactics.

the code of conduct of civil service says no-work no-pay. they can not stay at home on vacation for 4months, and lecturing in private universities and still expected to be paid for those months. if the strike is patriotic as they are saying, they should also pay the sacrifice by fore going the payment of the 4months salary because the students have foregone 4 months of their lives to their stupid strike.

what value have they added to the world of knowledge. no record breaking research, but they have time for extorting money and sleeping with ladies. ASUU ko ASUN ni.

GEJ is right, the strike is more political than what we see.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Iaz93: What truth are you talking about? Tell me!
Renovation is going on right now in my university. .Someone sent me pictures of renovated hostels and laboratories.
Nigger, things are already happening. Why is ASUU still making noise. Do they expect to be paid when they didn't work?

One of my lecturers told me he's already tired of the strike. In his words: "you people should just keep praying for it to end". You see!

Nigger, is that how you insult your siblings and parents? You call them "dead brains". Or did you learn how to insult from your father? I'll quit replying you if you can't do without abusive words.

i honestly dont give a Bleep with your replies, everyone knows how hard it is to be home on strike for almost a year... if you learn not to insult people just to be heard, u wouldnt have people like me hunting people like u.. i have not attacked anyone on this forum except some halfdead toad, which u kindly gave a hand to.. that y im chopping it off... PS do u even think i give a Bleep if u insult my folks? no.. u call me out? i set u straight.. next time stick to ur business or id make u pay for every letter u type...hypothetically of couse lol..... lol
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Schmurk.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Iaz93: What truth are you talking about? Tell me!

Pay no attention to that lunatic.
He obviously sold his folks for a token to be wherever he is, from his rhetoric, you can infer that he is certifiable, a lunatic. I'm sure he was laid off from the street cleaning job he is into so he can take his herbs and recuperate.
He doesn't need convictions now, all he need are his herbs.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by WinkWrld: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gej don fall him hand. DAT sounds like an advice from okonjo iweala.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good move, although I doubt the practicality. If schools resume without lecturers, what do we achieve? Nevertheless ASUU has taken this too far. If they had new requests, why spend three weeks mourning a dead member, wasting the time of students who were patiently waiting for a resolution. Besides why is ASUU and the FG the only parties in negotiation for a deal that would affect state govts, students, parents, other academic bodies, and Nigeraia as a whole.... ASUU don cross boundary. https://www.nairaland.com/1531025/why-should-ASUU-run-life
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Iaz93: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

Pay no attention to that lunatic.
He obviously sold his folks for a token to be wherever he is, from his rhetoric, you can infer that he is certifiable, a lunatic. I'm sure he was laid off from the street cleaning job he is into so he can take his herbs and recuperate.
He doesn't need convictions now, all he need are his herbs.
gringringringrin
Just leave am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.