Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately (31241 Views)

FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / Nigerians To Enjoy Regular Power Soon • Fg Directs States To Provide Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

At this rate no one will delay you from ur Very bleak future... lets see how it goes> you laugh at asuus determination to secure your future , you resume, you graduate and serve and after that u join sure p because even those with foreign masters degrees are yet to break it... and the value of your degree go to your toilet... so even doe u dont realise it due to your magot filled brain, this is for your own good...... Donkey

You are speaking out of frustration, they will soon sack your lazy a s s and competent people who won't ask for girls pant before doing their job will be employed.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
lymelyte:

So you are here again to spit out what your dead brain cells told you to abi?.. now I see,you are nothing but a shameless ape trying to justify your ignorance. I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
I can see The only positive thing about you is your HIV status.If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.
I repeat,if you ever quote me again,i will deal with u personally.
Lol
1,000,000, Likes. You just burst his oedematous ego.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nauttyprof:

Na wa o... why nau?

Did you type 'sack'? Sometimes I just laugh. Where do you think the new lecturers will come from?

When I was still in school and adverts were placed in the dalies for lecturers in my department. Despite the status of my school (name witheld) and the attractive salary, not to talk of allowances, it was surprising that at the end of the recruitment exercise, only two were employed. Then my question was - what happens to the other positions not filled?

Please, don't bring up that word - sack as the end result will be automatic collapse of the system. Presently, tt hasn't collapsed and we are bothered about brain drain in the system.

See, let's find a lasting solution to the problem of the system rather than type with emotions. God bless Ghana (Yes!! God bless Ghana), could you believe their university system had to undergo reformation of a year sit-at-home? Now, what can you say about their universities?

Which way naija......smh

I'm smh for you. So your intentions is to hold our school hostage for a year? This is not Ghana, and it won't work. Fail to show up on 4th of December at your own peril. Lazy a s s.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

You are speaking out of frustration, they will soon sack your lazy a s s and competent people who won't ask for girls pant before doing their job will be employed.

IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, EMPLOYMENT IS NOT BASED ON CONNECTIONs OR PANTY COLORS..lol, but on sheer hard work and experience..... something u know nothing of... lol obviously..... more reasons y ur future remains the same(Sure P)... like i said UNLESS u grow some brain.... can you? can you grow some brain.. lol..... ps u might want to look at you chat history and trace sources of frustration....lol, after all im not the one at home, lacking pocket money....lol
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
3kay945:

Bros, leave the kids on nairaland alone, they re learners.
Let me tell you where the new staffs will come from, we have some lecturers with brains in your ranks, obviously, you are not in that subset, jellybeans packed skulls like you will be trimmed out of the system, those lecturers who are tired of the sit at home will show up, trust me they will and other competent unemployed graduates will take your place. Lazy a s s.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Eneze1(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
If ASUU reason for prolonging this strike is because of the salary they didn't work for, they are on a long thing. NO WORK NO PAY
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just want to ask , if f.g sack this lecturers and employ new ones and after some years f.g don't pay them, biko nu if they also go on strike will f.g also sack them,?
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dey laugh ,we get many small pikin on this forum.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dey laugh ,we get many small pikins on this forum.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by fortunejum: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ope oooooo gringrin

Baba ke, It is well.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by alfredfrddy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
excell12go: Their new demands aren't too much for FG to implement if they(FG) really want us to go back to school.

Why can't d FG put into writing their promise of N220B annual grant to these institutions? ? That means they are not ready to drop this money next year and they know they can be sued by ASUU if they dont.

if paying their four(4) months salary will settle things a bit, why can't they just pay Don't they(FG) have the money? Would the FG not have paid if ASUU had not been on strike?

If the federal government really wants us to go back to school, they know what to do. Let them do the needful.
what a worthless talk? r you sure you are enlightened at all? where on earth are people being rewarded for idleness? Oga, use your head.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Lilv(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
kokoA: The both parties are going about it the wrong way. FG cannot force these guys back to work. ASUU is used to threats right from the military era so GEJ is child's play for them. Government should just ensure that they keep to their own side of the bargain, this will make ASUU loose sympathy and they will have no choice but to go back to work. Besides, this year is gone already, no meaningful academic work can be done before the festive periods. Both parties should use the remaining part of the year to resolve this nonsense.
You re not wrong.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
imauri:

IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, EMPLOYMENT IS NOT BASED ON CONNECTIONs OR PANTY COLORS..lol, but on sheer hard work and experience..... something u know nothing of... lol obviously..... more reasons y ur future remains the same(Sure P)... like i said UNLESS u grow some brain.... can you? can you grow some brain.. lol..... ps u might want to look at you chat history and trace sources of frustration....lol, after all im not the one at home, lacking pocket money....lol

Lol @ SURE P, that's where your future will be if you don't turn up to work by Dec 4th. I have no business with SURE P, since you've gone through my chat history, (which shows how indolent and jobless you are) you should know I will never look at that front, not for once.

I laugh when you talk about sheer hard work, if you were hard working, you won't be broke asking for remuneration for months you spent playing the terrorist and holding our education hostage.
Jobless pant seeking dafts like you will be trimmed from our universities.
I would have ask you to use your brain but what you have inside your skull are ladies undies. I'll rather tell you they need washing as you have polluted this thread with its foul smell.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
lymelyte:

So you are here again to spit out what your dead brain cells told you to abi?.. now I see,you are nothing but a shameless ape trying to justify your ignorance. I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
I can see The only positive thing about you is your HIV status.If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.
I repeat,if you ever quote me again,i will deal with u personally.
how do you know he is HIV positive? perhaps you are his partner? how do know about his parental mistakes? except of course your dad has dealt with his mom previously ? im jus saying...... and how exactly are you going to deal with him personally? By typing more monkey butt inteligent statements such as this? im confused i need answers...LOL.. you nigerians have to learn that u cannot be heard by insulting ur way to reasoning especially when u think highly of you level of reasoning.... IF ANY I MEAN ...LOL
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by lymelyte(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Not all lecturers supported this strike action. As a matter of fact,60% voted for the suspension. So if this ultimatum is anything to go by,am afraid these 60% will resume work as they don't want to as well go on hunger strike. Also, some members if not all on the other 40% will resume as well therefore making the recruitment process an easy one.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Lilv(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well said
Eneze1: If ASUU reason for prolonging this strike is because of the salary they didn't work for, they are on a long thing. NO WORK NO PAY
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by omobajohn58(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
y are u in a hurry to go back to ur rotten university??this lecturers are here fighting b'cos of u.....u are here happy 'cos fg ordered compulsory re-opening..........meanwhile a minister said sumtyms ago dat our youths are unemployable....ur lecturers are fighting 4 ur employability u are licking d ass of u govt...bunch of ingrates

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
addictiv:
My brother you re truly ignorant of the intricacies involved in making a prof. Who ll approve their publications? In areas where They have only 2 or 3 profressors in Nigera how will they fare? For you to even do masters you must be interviewed not to talk of phd. Who ll read your dissertation n prema facial.?
Mehn now I look at it more critically the govt just took on an unbeatable opponent.

Bros, I know those intricacies you are talking about, I think the answer to dat is somewhere in the other points u ignored, most profs I know don't even give a damn about ASUU, most of them are too busy to bother... Its the little lecturers that bother, besides not all profs are members of ASUU... When push becomes shove most of this pple would abandon ASUU and save their A'R'se... Of course you know VCs of public universities have mandated all their lectures to return to work.. And guess what Those VCs are all professors... At worst ASUU would become irrelevant and useless...
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by addictiv(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sacking all lecturers is just like sacking all military men. Even if you re banking on a massive population to refill lost ranks. They can never be at par with the level of training and experience the older ones have. If one country decides to take advantage of your porous formation and attacks you, you re done. Even if you field your new army they are bound to loose. Some ll even throw their guns and run away out of fear and inexperience.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

Lol @ SURE P, that's where your future will be if you don't turn up to work by Dec 4th. I have no business with SURE P, since you've gone through my chat history, (which shows how indolent and jobless you are) you should know I will never look at that front, not for once.

I laugh when you talk about sheer hard work, if you were hard working, you won't be broke asking for remuneration for months you spent playing the terrorist and holding our education hostage.
Jobless pant seeking dafts like you will be trimmed from our universities.
I would have ask you to use your brain but what you have inside your skull are ladies undies. I'll rather tell you they need washing as you have polluted this thread with its foul smell.

obviously ur so blinded by rage that u cannot even read education will be saved FOREVER if people like you just, just join the police force... then again we wont be safe because there is nothing worse than foolishness personified... and armed....lol... then again i cannot ask you to be what u are not(inteligent) ...lol
Monkey butt, u need to calm down and plan an alternate means of growing some brains.. lets see! might i recomment banana? it has been proven to aid goods thinking.... wow, there is hope for you after all... Banana will do u good...LOL
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by lymelyte(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
addictiv: Sacking all lecturers is just like sacking all military men. Even if you re banking on a massive population to refill lost ranks. They can never be at par with the level of training and experience the older ones have. If one country decides to take advantage of your porous formation and attacks you, you re done. Even if you field your new army they are bound to loose. Some ll even throw their guns and run away out of fear and inexperience.
Fortunately for us,this is not a military scene.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demdem:

The same way ur father disowned u right?
Ewu.
u really embarrsed urself today o.. ur comment got very few likes.. wat r u, Faggie's son? ( i shuld call him ffffag.got) buh am better than u sorry.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by ebukaOtika(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Demdem:

An insincere leader deserves to be stoned.

AND WHAT AND WHO ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? NONSENSTICLE NONSENSE.....
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Lilv(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
I pity FG, they re dealing with ASUU(satan) in my language.
L.M Ayedun..:

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/11/28/fg-directs-federal-universities-to-re-open/?
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
addictiv: Sacking all lecturers is just like sacking all military men. Even if you re banking on a massive population to refill lost ranks. They can never be at par with the level of training and experience the older ones have. If one country decides to take advantage of your porous formation and attacks you, you re done. Even if you field your new army they are bound to loose. Some ll even throw their guns and run away out of fear and inexperience.

The point you are missing is dat ASUU does not represent every lecturer, they are sacking members of ASUU who are still insisting not EVERY lecturer... Note, not all ASUU members are insisting...

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
omobajohn58: y are u in a hurry to go back to ur rotten university??this lecturers are here fighting b'cos of u.....u are here happy 'cos fg ordered compulsory re-opening..........meanwhile a minister said sumtyms ago dat our youths are unemployable....ur lecturers are fighting 4 ur employability u are licking d ass of u govt...bunch of ingrates

We are in a hurry to go back because the perpetrators of most of the rot we see on campuses will soon be sacked. With the amount FG has pumped into our schools and with the sack of pant obsessed lecturers, our schools will wear a new outlook. Thank you or should I say thank them, we all see how they are fighting for our employability, is it by earned allowance? Is it by demanding for salaries when they did not work? Is it by escalating the retirement age of below par lecturers with decrepit ideas? Is it by going on a 5 month strike without evincing any remorse about it?
I didn't hear ASUU fighting student harassment, I didn't hear them talking about molestation of female student in the hands of ram-like lecturers, I didn't hear them frowning at the plagiarisms from their colleagues.

ASUU have metamorphosed into a terrorist set that have held our schools hostage. Little wonder why Boko Haram attacks on schools stopped when ASUU started terrorizing our ivory towers. All I see are extremist suya sellers making tall and selfish demands.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by mbhs139(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
What does the labour law says about payment of salaries and wages during industrial action? If nobody has ask this question on this forum, then I'm the most sensible person here.

2. What will take the government and ASUU to sit down and clarify the grey areas of their agreement and ratify it?
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Lilv(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
fortunejum:
Dancing 4 FG.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by nyonye: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
mtchewww, is it this threat we've been waiting for since?
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by memski(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
omobajohn58: y are u in a hurry to go back to ur rotten university??this lecturers are here fighting b'cos of u.....u are here happy 'cos fg ordered compulsory re-opening..........meanwhile a minister said sumtyms ago dat our youths are unemployable....ur lecturers are fighting 4 ur employability u are licking d ass of u govt...bunch of ingrates

u re nothin but a slowpoke..... so u mean staying at home for 5 good months is not enough?? so sorry for man...

my citizenship lecturer thought me in year one that, the best mechanism to adopt in resolving conflicts is dialogue, and also said in a situation were dialogue fails, confrontation should be applied. I believe FG wants to try confrontation since dialogue has failed. if not this strike, I should be preparing for service this March.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by michy99(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
c traffic na..rily luv dis move fg took
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:

We are in a hurry to go back because the perpetrators of most of the rot we see on campuses will soon be sacked. With the amount FG has pumped into our schools and with the sack of pant obsessed lecturers, our schools will wear a new outlook. Thank you or should I say thank them, we all see how they are fighting for our employability, is it by earned allowance? Is it by demanding for salaries when they did not work? Is it by escalating the retirement age of below par lecturers with decrepit ideas? Is it by going on a 5 month strike without evincing any remorse about it?
I didn't hear ASUU fighting student harassment, I didn't hear them talking about molestation of female student in the hands of ram-like lecturers, I didn't hear them frowning at the plagiarisms from their colleagues.

ASUU have metamorphosed into a terrorist set that have held our schools hostage. Little wonder why Boko Haram attacks on schools stopped when ASUU started terrorizing our ivory towers. All I see are extremist suya sellers making tall and selfish demands.

Oboy! u really need that banana LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Femi Adesina Sleeping During The Budget 2018 Presentation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.