Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50293 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jairusben(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sarah a: And who told you I never dated any guy doing those period?
u be another gbaguan machine... Doing abi during(doing ur period)

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
nakoks: ;DSee all these learners,una think say una sabi silly on top babe?my middle name na kingsilly.
Now where do I start from cos I have lost count.Is it from chasiing goat or entering a bus to a far destination just for a chance to get a girls name address cos no gsm those days.

I remember this light skinned babe that just moved into our hood back then.Damn was she stunning(her name was queen,show mwe an ugly babe bearing queen and I will show u a black pope).

I was about 19 and was struck by this damsels beauty.She used to come to the biz center I was working and one day I summoned courage to talk to her.she walked to a suya spot and was buying suya while I was scoping.she picke a piece of suya put it in her moutha nd after masticating it for two minutes stuck it out of her mouth and asked me to take it with my mouth at the junction in the full glare of the public.Without thinking na so I gum her mouth collect the suya chew.omo from dat day the babe took me serious and we became good friends tho I didn't get to eat the food.
ewwww
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by funnyx(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kcfun: The silly thing i hv eva done, i intentiona rub my body cream with my door wide open to let the girl i'm eyeing see my naked.fotunately she saw my naked when passing by stop and said bro close your door,i pretend to do as if i don't hear.As i'm abt to turn to her she said Waoooh!!! Since then we are in2 each oda.

You dey take style tell us say u are endowed grin cheesy grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by henrijin: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: awwwwww no vex u hear!!!!!***removes his handkerchief ***cleaning her wet eyes* grin

Didn't know there are dry tears
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
henrijin:

Didn't know there are dry tears
now u know grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Faith93: lol...HAPPY NEW MONTH TO Y'ALL!

Girl I got a job for u
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Promhize:

Girl I got a job for u
and what kind of job is that?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Saraha1(f): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2013
jairus ben: u be another gbaguan machine... Doing abi during(doing ur period)
Thank. You Mr perfection.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
This got me cracking! Little wonder you couldn't get the attention of 'people of Nigeria'.
Knew you were joking when I noticed your bad spellings were not consistent... So, whose attention were you trying to get? I bet you got it *winks*
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Faith93, modelling! That's all I have to give
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Someluv(f): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
I gave my friend d permission to tell the guy I was crushing on dat I liked him. The guy has been formin cool, calm nd calculated for me since den. (This is y I dnt support a gal tellin a guy abt her feelins towrds him. angry Works out well for some gals tho, lucky dem. wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated

Omo, carry go. I am feeling ur posts biggie. Keep them coming miss inna da place.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chukkasy: *falls down from table*

Ol'boy, sorry o! The experience na die geskia. Imajin if he had done dt in smwhr like Ph or Lag at rush-hour period of the day!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
donlino9:
Seriously what language iz dart? definitely not english

Most likely "Dartian Anglaise".
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
ugojamali: After watching too many nollywood love films, I ran infront of a hot chic's car. I've been lusting for her for a few weeks. She's a banker. And one morning I woke up, timed her work time and just ran infront of her car. Well she hit me, but literally I jumped on her bonnet and wasn't really hurt. Anyway I screamed my guts out that she skipped work and took me to her hospital and while she frantically tried to help, I said one sentence...you're beautiful...then I faked d world's baddest pass out!!!!

Anyway this charade lasted for abt twenty minutes or so, and when I heard her say she wanted to go but wud come bk. I opened my eyes again and said...you're beautiful!!!

Today, after a few months of lusty encounters, we've broken things but have remained friends

Guy, u should go into directing and producing if u ask me seeing as u got a knack for theatrics. Pursue it.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz:

Friend zoned
nigga u were family zoned!!!

Oga, no be MTN family & friends now!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ok. Mine happened in my 2nd yr as an undergrad. There was dis pretty law babe dt I had sightd at an ATM outlet on campus: didn't get a chance to talk with her then cuz it was a long queue, a lot of "eyes" and she was with her frnds but I certainly got eye contact. Very pertinent in my ministry
Consequently, I saw her 2 more times but she mysteriously vanished after I had employed divers waiting schemes (desperate me). On a certain Friday, prbly a month afta the 1st sighting, I saw her in a group of "black n whites", shadowed her to the campus car park b4 passing a compliment. Introduced myslf, stuttered a lot when I got to the I like u/crushin on u part, was nervous but didn't mind cuz I was so tired of missing chances that all she could do was laugh! I even told her that I was feverish but simply had to talk to her!
Ended up getting her number same day, we didn't date but remain good frnds till date. I still mock my stupidity.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Amefrica: Another one... There was this girl in my neighbourhood, I've been crushing hard on her, we lived in d same neighbourhood for good 9years. We never got to talk, I've calculated the time she used to go and buy fuel, so I would stand outside expecting her and if I eventually did, I'd be imagining her nu'dity and imagining my JT btw her legs tongue

*fastforward* exactly the 9th year, I summoned courage and followed her to the filling station, now she's a big girl and me sef not too bad. We chatted to the station suddenly she said she's lost the fuel money, I asked how much, she said #2500 I gave her, she bought the petrol I assisted her to carry it, the next day I heard they've parked to their house.. I cried blood cry

Ahh! Dt's bitter man. How come the 1st thng dt came to my mind was MUNGO PARK?! Ahh. Anyway, seems u had enjoyd the daydream for years already.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
shakur07: D tin is a very hard decison to make in ds goddamned country oh ...awa mentality won't give room for such cos wah 99% of nigerians will say is dah d gal iz toooo cheap ..

You are very correct. The fact is we tend to misconstrue such forthright and open-ended advances. However, I believe such makes life easier...dating anyway. I dig frank ladies that know what they want from the get go.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Promhize: Faith93, modelling! That's all I have to give
wow dats cool..but why modelling?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
candy:
This got me cracking! Little wonder you couldn't get the attention of 'people of Nigeria'.
Knew you were joking when I noticed your bad spellings were not consistent... So, whose attention were you trying to get? I bet you got it *winks*
yh I gt attentionssss..u gat a "p" with that? undecided
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by yesboss20(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Fayrouzz: There was this gal I liked so much, Chiamaka is her name. She was this kinda pompous gal so I needed a very good plan to get her attention, so me and my frnd(Mike) made a plan. Mike was waiting fr her wif ma aunts car along her street and I was jst in a shop sipping my la casera. Wen the gal comot frm hauz na so Mike move the car wit speed come splash water on the gal wifout stopping, na so me jst rush frm wie I dey cme remove ma cloth clean the gal body.. Dat was hw we started talking.. Tinz we do fr love.

Wow! That's criminal mahn, gangsta!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Saraha1(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
More comment pls,lol.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Faith93: wow dats cool..but why modelling?

Its not cool.

You know why, If u don't, go to ur profile and look at the picture on it
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Incredyable(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
It happened wen i was in sec school, ss1 precisely.
der was dis beautiful girl dat came to my school,i saw d way she behaves it's like she's forming cos she is fine so i insulted her in class and we all laughed at her..i ended up helping her to copy notes....... d note was much. it took me some weeks to finish it.....
the long and short of it is dat i dated her sha.......
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Incredyable(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Incredyable: It happened wen i was in sec school, ss1 precisely.
der was dis beautiful girl dat came to my school,i saw d way she behaves it's like she's forming cos she is fine so i insulted her in class and we all laughed at her..i ended up helping her to copy notes....... d note was much. it took me some weeks to finish it.....
the long and short of it is dat i dated her sha.......
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Connoisseur(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
one evening, a friend dropped me off after work. behold this gorgeousgirl walking ahead of me. didnt see the face though but theres no way a gal with that gait and sexy behind wouldnt be beautiful. before i could make up my mid on the best strategy to use, a guy came out of a stationary car and called her attention.
oboy this guy wan pour sand sand for my garri. guy no dulling, na so i open vex;
"so person no fit waka wif him wife because you carry girl abi. u dey find babe, u no go hustle ur own na person wife na im u see". the guy sha apologised and told me he wasnt aware she was wit me.
and the babe, she wan die wih laugh and that was the beginning of a hot sizzling romance. my declaration almost came true i not for some twists of fate buh we ve always remained best friends
babe if u get to read this; just know that you were the best that is

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
I dey inside bus when the guy entered. the boy make sense die.I just dey observe d guy but he just bone do as if say him no notice me.I waited for him to say something but he just bone.I complained abt the sun, heat, traffic and bad roads but d guy just bone oooo .I just carry my phone hide inside my big handbag begin de pretend say I dey look for my phone.I begged him to please use his number to call my line make I no whether e go ring.omo na so I collect the guy number as I come down the bus wan cross road my phone rang........na the bobo call me tell me to look well well before crossing.he later called me like three times before I got home.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
softsparky: I dey inside bus when the guy entered. the boy make sense die.I just dey observe d guy but he just bone do as if say him no notice me.I waited for him to say something but he just bone.I complained abt the sun, heat, traffic and bad roads but d guy just bone oooo .I just carry my phone hide inside my big handbag begin de pretend say I dey look for my phone.I begged him to please use his number to call my line make I no whether e go ring.omo na so I collect the guy number as I come down the bus wan cross road my phone rang........na the bobo call me tell me to look well well before crossing.he later called me like three times before I got home.
wetin be the title of the movie wey u just narrate? grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
leavestory: wetin be the title of the movie wey u just narrate? grin
because am a female, you don't believe me abi?if only girls can toast guys in this our country choiii.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
softsparky: because am a female, you don't believe me abi?if only girls can toast guys in this our country choiii.
wetin go happen?naija go dey better abi? grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by funnyx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Connoisseur: one evening, a friend dropped me off after work. behold this gorgeousgirl walking ahead of me. didnt see the face though but theres no way a gal with that gait and sexy behind wouldnt be beautiful. before i could make up my mid on the best strategy to use, a guy came out of a stationary car and called her attention.
oboy this guy wan pour sand sand for my garri. guy no dulling, na so i open vex;
"so person no fit waka wif him wife because you carry girl abi. u dey find babe, u no go hustle ur own na person wife na im u see". the guy sha apologised and told me he wasnt aware she was wit me.
and the babe, she wan die wih laugh and that was the beginning of a hot sizzling romance. my declaration almost came true i not for some twists of fate buh we ve always remained best friends
babe if u get to read this; just know that you were the best that is

O boy! You too sharp, give me five cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo / I Am In Love With My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.