Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50258 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Tolu91(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship

@Faith93

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
U would have tried me,..notwithstanding still avaliable..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
My newest crush is faith93.

Now I have to do something stupid
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 12month: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Lwkmd oh ...!bur bro if u wan cee ha pant tell ha to snap it and send it to yhu nao @least u will b happy

I sure say u understand d oda meaning of seeing a girls pant...
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
this again happened with ma Boss daughter baby is fine oo, but the gal just ddnt wanna look at ma syde at all, well she begged me to follow her to her friends house, I thought it waz a girl oo, just 4 me to get dere nd i saw one fine guy..d hug she gave him ehn, of course she introduced me as a friend, #friendzone!!!! cut long story short dey were busy chattn nd watchn a movie me waz just playing with my phone , den d momma of d guy asked d gal if she cud pound yam..she said "yes but she wasnt feeling too strong" to cut long story short

she sha begged me to help her pound yam for her boyfriend's parents....I went to do it..pounding the yam nd d boi no even say thank you.. while dey were doing lovey divey in d sittn room..*crying cold world!! well it is all 4 love!!

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Heyliesha(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tolu91:

@Faith93 Nobody understands what uv bin saying all dis while coz ur english is so very poor...a piece of advice for u ma,go and learn the basics of english language and frm d look of tins,uv got a very low IQ nd it wil take u longer time to learn the basics of english let alone the english grammer...itz gonna take u 7 to 10 yrs to do dat..it shows clearly dat u dnt communicate in english often...the way u compose ur english can cause viral attack on any laptop(hope u undastnd dat)...and please dnt spik english where kids are coz ur english must be rated 18...
.....u dey vex o....na cuz of ma gf(faith) na e u write all diz?........ well 4 ur info.....she speaks good English,she calld me yesterday.........so bro knw kill urself on her mata.....I like her lykdat..

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drmikeadams(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Monarchmindset: there IS this girl I have a solid crush on,I used to buy her shortbread, gala, Viju milk.etc
So one day iwent 2 ha huse, she was with ha frnd, then her frnd ask in ibo*GinI ka wata kiria ne me ba* she then reply touching me in my bearbear and said
*hapu onye nzuzu ko ne soarim nike* In my mind I was like, why but I love you. Though the girl think say I be yourba boy,say I no dey hear ibo, and I no
know say the girl take like 5 years
senior me.

But on one very good day I do the girl
sha wink
Haha short bread don eat my moni
finish.. I lov dat biscuit pass my Nigerian girls .,
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Heyliesha(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Promhize: My newest crush is faith93.

Now I have to do something stupid
...hope u no wan die young....leave her alone 4 me ...na beg i dey beg.....#notakeam personal
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Mickeywilliams(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: this again happened with ma Boss daughter baby is fine oo, but the gal just ddnt wanna look at ma syde at all, well she begged me to follow her to her friends house, I thought it waz a girl oo, just 4 me to get dere nd i saw one fine guy..d hug she gave him ehn, of course she introduced me as a friend, #friendzone!!!! cut long story short dey were busy chattn nd watchn a movie me waz just playing with my phone , den d momma of d guy asked d gal if she cud pound yam..she said "yes but she wasnt feeling too strong" to cut long story short

she sha begged me to help her pound yam for her boyfriend's parents....I went to do it..pounding the yam nd d boi no even say thank you.. while dey were doing lovey divey in d sittn room..*crying cold world!! well it is all 4 love!!
Eleyi gidi gan...ur own strong gan
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: this again happened with ma Boss daughter baby is fine oo, but the gal just ddnt wanna look at ma syde at all, well she begged me to follow her to her friends house, I thought it waz a girl oo, just 4 me to get dere nd i saw one fine guy..d hug she gave him ehn, of course she introduced me as a friend, #friendzone!!!! cut long story short dey were busy chattn nd watchn a movie me waz just playing with my phone , den d momma of d guy asked d gal if she cud pound yam..she said "yes but she wasnt feeling too strong" to cut long story short

*faints* grin I swear, this is he silliest thing ever..

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 12month: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2013

I shed my sympathy for u oh grin grin grin this got to be the silliest thing everr
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by lovesam: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying

laffin .. D gr8est MUMU EVA.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 12month: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Heyliesha: ...hope u no wan die young....leave her alone 4 me ...na beg i dey beg.....#notakeam personal

both of u Ar just joking... na me oh

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tompat86(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
i liked all her facebook post even when she posted 'i am hungry' ;Di liked all her facebook post even when she posted 'i am hungry'

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by immortaliceberg(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
there was this gal at the back of our house so everyday before she goes to school i know she has to pass our gate so early morning i will wake not just because i want to go to school early but because i want to see her passing. This went on fo several weeks until one day i decided to take a step so when she came passing i was like Hello can i walk you to school? she was like i hope all is well?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: na your sister go enter menopause. This are one of the reason I dnt bring my personal issues to this site.

Its all jokes, no need to take it serious
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Heyliesha: ...hope u no wan die young....leave her alone 4 me ...na beg i dey beg.....#notakeam personal

Bro, elemi lo ma last, I'm ready to die than commit suicide cheesy

Anyway, I bet she's just reading all this, laughing and shaking her head like lizard's.

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by NoQualms1(f): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Redmosquito: grin these guys wan us Laff kee me

wow!!! Where have you been? Missed your posts, for real.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kc_blunt: Clear throat..hum hmm...mine was in 2009 i had a crush on vry pretty girl..she was a pastor daughter tho am a muslim(omo alhaji)...evy sunday i always find myway to their church i become a member..u knw church tn mw.... even brave enug 2 speak to her dad on irrelevant issue just to get attention,she like me she cant denied it bt we had a little disagrmt....she said "u can go to hell i dont care....dnt knw y...til nw i stil spy on her fb 2 chk on her pic...dedicate dis song 4her...against all odd...

Its called infatuation, dude you had better stop that sh*t.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Heyliesha(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Promhize:

Bro, elemi lo ma last, I'm ready to die than commit suicide cheesy

Anyway, I bet she's just reading all this, laughing and shaking her head like lizard's.
she fit cum dey form na self......
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: You just need to look pretty and act aloof, all em boys will come running cheesy

#jesskidding grin grin
wo send u wen u no get manner....u are on ur own
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
I no even get time for crushing on any lady because dem no even allow me rest.

Many of them threatened to rape me when i was in the university and i was just wondering why. Thank GOD i gave my life to Christ at a very early age of 13 else maybe i for don die of HIV infection.

Honestly i wish i could have a crush on a lady but it wont be for long because i must let her know sharpily.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
I was taking my bath and she was fetching water outside so i started singing to get her attention but after i washed the foam from my eyes i saw that she had since been gone

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
lovesam:

laffin .. D gr8est MUMU EVA.

i lovd her, *sadface
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Articul8: So far, av only found d Op's post and d oda guy who drank frm dsame place d gal did very interesting. Odas were jt fabricated.
This is myn.
I had crush on dis gal. And we were opportuned to b travelling dsame day. My own destination of Abeokuta frm Ife and hers was Lagos.she neva knew dis though. I had to board dsame bus with her to Lagos jt to b with altru d journey and dt was around 5:30 pm.I paid her T-fair to lag while I had lil or nothin left with me and truly we got tlkin in d bus.
We got to lag around 8:30pm and I begged ppl 4 money to add to Wα̲̅†̥ I had with me so dt I can get back to Abk. I now strted my own journey to Abeokuta and got home 3ound 10:30.I got evrybdy worried,I dnt kip late nyt.
Bt today...

U schooled in ife?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by thurllyboy: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
came acroos a pwity girl @ first step of a staircase in one of d banks @ d island. i got glued to her intanter, first, i got formal and alowed go through first den i follow. in a bid to make her tolk to me, i went to d extreme by pickin a piece of d cobweb along stairwall, hid it in my left hand, den beckon on her dat could she allow me help her remove a piece of dirt on her hair which ofcource she permitted. so, dat was ao i systematically place the web close to her nape, withdrew my hand and showed her d stuff. trust me, it was d beginning of a sweet romance

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
thurllyboy: came acroos a pwity girl @ first step of a staircase in one of d banks @ d island. i got glued to her intanter, first, i got formal and alowed go through first den i follow. in a bid to make her tolk to me, i went to d extreme by pickin a piece of d cobweb along stairwall, hid it in my left hand, den beckon on her dat could she allow me help her remove a piece of dirt on her hair which ofcource she permitted. so, dat was ao i systematically place the web close to her nape, withdrew my hand and showed her d stuff. trust me, it was d beginning of a sweet romance

Baddest guy

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Another one... There was this girl in my neighbourhood, I've been crushing hard on her, we lived in d same neighbourhood for good 9years. We never got to talk, I've calculated the time she used to go and buy fuel, so I would stand outside expecting her and if I eventually did, I'd be imagining her nu'dity and imagining my JT btw her legs tongue

*fastforward* exactly the 9th year, I summoned courage and followed her to the filling station, now she's a big girl and me sef not too bad. We chatted to the station suddenly she said she's lost the fuel money, I asked how much, she said #2500 I gave her, she bought the petrol I assisted her to carry it, the next day I heard they've parked to their house.. I cried blood cry

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Xsenga(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
we'll miss u 2 mrs yuzedo.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by guyX(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
ha ha ha ha. Add salt to injury. or r u doing it on purpose? either way. Tanx 4 giving me a reason to laff
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
:Dsmh big time!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Xsenga: we'll miss u 2 mrs yuzedo.
who d' hell is yuzedo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.