Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44184 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by damola311: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just be using CD.......thatz all
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donno y badt gurlz keep coming my way too....all d gurlz I meet too keep asking for s*x

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by iponrite: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
stop bathing or using makeup for three days lets see if he still desires you
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please are you a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: .happy new month. Waiting 4 my birthday.
see this kpomo
.....Asian orangutan
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by shegzi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wae trying to see if i could get a glims of how u look like but didnt see anything. I dont know o
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Tbillz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Babe we no see pix na blind assumptions U go jus dey read 4 here @list let us av a glimpse@what we discussing na.....1. What's ur favorite asset? 2. Are U tall? 3. What's your pin?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Daresh(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Your hands aren't clean. You need to consult 'Ndem Ibibio' for cleansing asap. Dont forget, age is no longer on ur side.

This a very stewpid post. Its shitty talk like this that shows ur level of stewpidity. Age is no longer on ur side. GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by raffite: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
hey
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by ehmasjet(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please go n meet vulca to lessen ur bosom n u bumbs cos dats d attraction
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

I dont understand why someone will like your post.

By the way the topic says "Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex!". But from what you wrote its just two compared to volumes many of the girls here have witnessed. So what help do you need? or is it the mods thats spicing it up for traffic? i really dont get this boring post of yours.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by charles316: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Daresh:

This a very stewpid post. Its shitty talk like this that shows ur level of stewpidity. Age is no longer on ur side. GOAT

Grandma,easy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by soty(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pix pls..b4 I give an advice
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Not your fault dear. That's what most guys want ooo...

End Time Things grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by k2039: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me
I love you (genuine)

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by warrikid(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

Then I suspect u must have he type of curves dat even a cele-garment cannot hide. Lol

Seriously tho,it has to do with the way u carry urself around. Or is there a guy that came close to the pot but didn't get the honey? Cos that dude might be spreading word around dat he got d honey thereby causing a stir in d hood 4 d pot.
#jessayyin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by xynerise: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Advertising at its peak.

Weldone Op, you are really getting the attention.

She dey indirectly advertise her assets for NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Bobosky123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
king of pool: op @ on wat i observe 4rm ur picx u luk fuckin palatable to be bleeped.....wit nice nd well shaped bo.ob
My guy where's her pic at?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Blakjewelry(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some people are just like that, I know this because i am one such persons.
Girls go wild when they come too close and its even worst when there is too much skin contact. The ones i dated, most tried to explain that i shouldnt look them as spoilt as their sex urge went overdrive.so, i think it has to do with pheromones.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
iponrite: stop bathing or using makeup for three days lets see if he still desires you

Hahaha
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP,

When you meet men, and you guys get talking and all, always state your desire, you already know what you want/need. If its a long term relationship or just a fling, be sure to open up about what you want. You should totally stop going with the flow since you're complaining about the sex, stick with what you want and you'd find a guy who wants same and it'll work.

Your life, your choices, you decide!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
xynerise: Advertising at its peak.

Is there something wrong with that? undecided

Nor be on top NL some ppl dey engage and marry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by weldamea: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
I dont know if nairaland is the best place to seek this kind of advice from but seriously there are still Mature and Sensible people here.

Have you read about the story of Amnon and Tamar in the Bible? Though this is not exactly the same case but similar. A man that loves you will keep you, cherish you and to Him, You are a Gem/Jewel. A man that wants to get under your skirt in Three weeks?

My advice, Quits the relationship and move on. Am sure if you marry this guy, he will cheat on you after.

And please read christian books on relationship and marriage. it will help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by 50calibre(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
20pounds: My dear, stop portraying yourself as a sex figure to men. That's all. Don't tell me you have dis and dat. I am a man and know that some women are discovered only when you take them to bed. U'd wonder why they had been hiding all their endowments.

It is not a compliment when a man tells a lady that she is sexy. You have just been reduced to a sex figure. Can u tell the queen of England that she is sexy? Let men tell you that you are beautiful. Let them apppreciate ur beauty b4 ur sex appeal. If u push sex in their faces, they'd go for it and leave u afterwards.

Shut up!! The queen is an octogenarian & isn't sexy. If she was young & sexy, then hell yeah anyone can call her sexy, I can!! Will she beat me?

Doesn't her grandson's wife get called sexy like everyday? Stop perpetrating lies & myths created by sad & ugly women who call themselves feminists.

Women shall always be seen as sex objects, that's just the way it's always going to be. People forget we are all animals with animalistic instincts regardless of colour, creed or status.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Willgates(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: .happy new month. Waiting 4 my birthday.
@ op word of advise watch think like a man. Choose ur category and apply it.

mo.ron! keep displaying that slowpoke looking pix

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Before you meet your 'mr right', you may have kissed some frogs.
Don't let your thoughts weigh you down.
Stay focused, he will definitely come.
Best wishes.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Booty4me: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
xynerise: Advertising at its peak.

wetin com be ur own
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Daresh:

Y r u so pained? Am sure u r in d same league wit d op. Age is no longer on ur side. GO AND DIE!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
That shouldn't bother you...most guys think of only sex when they see a lady... No be today grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by killemall: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
What do you want me to say when you couldn't upload one of those pretty face, stone bobi and figure 8 of yours on the profile.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by SHOCK7(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
U must look really HOT:*,pls letz confirm with some pics!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.