Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44230 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lastly @Godmother, if u dress too flashy always, u will be misleading guys that meet u into thinking towards sex only.

Secondly, if u are materialistic and too demanding financially, then virtually all guys that u meet or dating will be looking for a way to get back their expenditure on you, and in what other way do guys believe a girl can pay them back their spendings on her besides asking her for sex?

So try and curtail the way u ask your boyfriends or male friends for financial and material favours, that's if u want some serious/future-bound relationship.

And try to be lively, have enough topics and interesting things to discuss with your boyfriend or male friend when visiting him. Don't just go to a guy's house to sit, drink, maybe eat and seat staring at him...he will be forced to make sexual moves when silence and idleness creeps in.

Lively, friendly and fun-filled ladies don't usually get sexual harassments or demands from guys cos they make guys forget sex via their lively and fun-filled acts, but dull and too quiet ladies always get those demands cos they have nothing else to offer to a guy; can't communicate, can't discuss intelligently, can't even argue intelligently or lively, don't even know anything to discuss aside latest clothe, phone and Nollywood film.

So make sure u don't fall to the above class. Be lively. Stop being the type of girl that finds it hard to strike an intelligent conversation with a guy. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Network error
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nasae: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dear sis,am sure u ve heard of gals wit hijab n nikap coverin d face stil raped,dis is to tell u dat sum guys mind is jst lustful,pls be prayerful n careful in making ur choices n dnt gv away ur dignity to any1 who doesnt deserve it(i mean not ur husband)
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^^Are we talking about molestation and violation here. Molesters do what they do primarily because of the evil inside them, nothing to do with their hapless victims.
Violation is quite different from a guy pestering a lady for consensual sex.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by jasperkrekre(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
may b u have great ass and bossom. As for me i admire any woman with big and well shaped ass. Ur pix pls.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
DailyNews:
If u are materialistic and too demanding financially, then virtually all guys that u meet or dating will be looking for a way to get back their expenditure on you, and in what other way do guys believe a girl can pay them back their spendings on her besides asking her for sex?
So try and curtail the way u ask your boyfriends or male friends for financial and material favours, that's if u want some serious/future-bound relationship.
You keep going on about mateialistic girls as if these are the only kinds of girls. In short you are saying or insinuating that the OP is a runz girl.
If she was that kind of girl would she come here complaining that guys are pestering her for sex?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Emilord(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan
I for like to bleep you ooo,no vex.
Ur pin pls
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
If not for the few sane men around me, I swear i would have thought all men were insane, especially the ones on nairaland. The amount of gibberish I have read from men on this thread is just unbelievable..

Everyone just becomes a boss and a talker online... Shame.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal
Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver?

Today we don marry
Fornication is still fornication whether you eventually married your girlfriend or not. It does not in any way remove the sin and consequences of fornication
So yes I would still advise serious-minded ladies to wait until marriage in their own interest.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
dommfa: If not for the few sane men around me, I swear i would have thought all men were insane, especially the ones on nairaland. The amount of gibberish I have read from men on this thread is just unbelievable..
Well even you need to be careful. The title of the thread IS what has attracted these kind of men here. That is why most of them are talking nonsense really.
Actually even most of the comments on this thread, indicate that the OP has an underlying problem. Something is not right somewhere. She definitely seems to be atrracting the freaks.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Wizvic007(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
emmm @op.... are yu planning to get married to him?? .. kuz honestly i dont see y u shud post sometin like dis bout a mere boyfriend.... lets say u are seeking for help( dats cool) but can't yu sit him down n talk like adults? or beta still go for counselling...instead of spreading yur intimate matters..post like this get copied and pasted on facebook and d likes even yur pix aswel... den peeps like yur parent and oda family member myt see it.... aw wud u want dem most esp..yur mum to feel is dis realy wat u want... jes saying my own shaaa... but think bou it... anyways im single n God fearing ooo....lol grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by kpolli(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
It is very rare to see a man that won't expect sex in a relationship..... Especially when you're not a virgin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
iponrite: stop bathing or using makeup for three days lets see if he still desires you
waow! wat a gud advise, i tink ds 1 is gonna work out
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by lovett007(f): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
those men who are ready to love you for who you are came and you always reject them. My advice try to be sensitive.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: .happy new month. Waiting 4 my birthday.
@ op word of advise watch think like a man. Choose ur category and apply it.
fine goat y u upload your monkey face?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
dommfa: If not for the few sane men around me, I swear i would have thought all men were insane, especially the ones on nairaland. The amount of gibberish I have read from men on this thread is just unbelievable..

make we hear word jooor...kangaroo.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Sunglow: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
You said you meet him in church right?and you are now seeking counsel from NL?worldly wisdom,what ever happened to goldly wisdom?Be sure of one thing,the guy just wants s.x n the moment he gets it he moves on and afterwards all you will have is regrets regrets regrets.Like someone rightly said on this thread its your life,your choices, you decide.Pls be wise
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
redsun: Why not just have safe sex and have fun.If it leads to anywhere meaningful,good.But while it last,have safe fun.

Some women can't even meet anybody that finds them appealing,like our weird tpia. grin
SHIKENAN
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian:

Oh yes.....

Once, during my 4th year of med school, I was with my classmates in the
wards. We were looking at a demonstration by the house officer, when a
young woman came in in a wheel chair, clearly sick, with skin lesions
all over the leg. While she exchanged pleasntries with the House
officer, I looked at her folder....she was HIV positive.

You know, I have seen many babes like her.....and the sad thing is that
many of them are fine babes. And all because popsy no manage the pikin's
pussy well....

So to answer your question....yes, you are the manager of your daughter.
Not as in 'sex '(before someone come accuse me of promoting incest o
wink)...but of her virtue. You are her first role model of what a true man
should be.....and that's important.

If you are a man wey dey shack woman like pammy , that is the kind of
man your daughter will take up with. A man who only sees her as a sex
relief machine, not as a person. A man who sees her as a toy, not as a
person. A man who will use her, and dump her to be used by other men. A
man who will leave your precious daughter sullied, messed up and in some
instances, diseased.

And as someone who has had to treat victims of uncontrolled sexual
lust...you knows what I mean......it is not a good end for your
daughter.

Bros.....be the man your daughter will look up to. Not the man your
daughter will despise.

You dont tell this to a sensible guy and u expect him to oblige to it. See, most girls sleeping around is not as if they didnt have right moral upbringing from parents. Even those who had less moral upbringing from parents are living morally upright without engaging in sexual affairs. It all depends on a particular girl wants to manage her pusssy. Her father doesnt need to be the manager of her pusssy unless u want to encourage inbreeding. I can bring up my daughter in a Godly way but that doesnt mean i shld be the manager of her pusssy. If all guys want from her is sex and she thinks it's good for her, that's left to her.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op, the bible says whatever that will stop u from making heaven, cut it off. Now, u see that pusssy of urs, i urge u to cut it off or better still, undergo a surgery, let doctors sew d hole and seal it up completely. grin By so doing, all these guys would fling thier separate ways from u and u'll make heaven. grin

@mad nigerian, learn how to shorten ur posts. We have a lot to read here. Dont keep one wasting away on ur long posts. Are u 'dailynews'?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

You dont tell this to a sensible guy and u expect him to oblige to it. See, most girls sleeping around is not as if they didnt have right moral upbringing from parents. Even those who had less moral upbringing from parents are living morally upright without engaging in sexual affairs. It all depends on a particular girl wants to manage her pusssy. Her father doesnt need to be the manager of her pusssy unless u want to encourage inbreeding. I can bring up my daughter in a Godly way but that doesnt mean i shld be the manager of her pusssy. If all guys want from her is sex and she thinks it's good for her, that's left to her.
That is not what the MEDICAL DOCTOR is saying. He is saying if you as a man sleep around and fornicate before marriage or even when married it would have undesirable consequences on your daughter by attracting the wrong type of men to her. It could attract her to the perverts and even make the girl herself a runz girl
He is not talking about merely giving moral strictures to the girl whilst growing up.
Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he reap. That is the law of karma.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson: @op, the bible says whatever that will stop u from making heaven, cut it off.
You know thats nonsense and you know that you are not Christian so why mislead innocent people by twisting the scriptures.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by unitedread1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Who doesn't wanna fvck d GODMOTHER...I guess those guys know u by tht namE (Godmother)...It brings a filling of superiority to an ordinry man to bleep the gods...guess u should stop behving like the godmother...lol
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by mekatroniks(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by survtony(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaaskia:

I am sooooo not talking to you.
am sowi swty. 4giv me.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Josephogah: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Spend time with the word of God always....
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Conner44: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Sunglow: You said you meet him in church right?and you are now seeking counsel from NL?worldly wisdom,what ever happened to goldly wisdom?Be sure of one thing,the guy just wants s.x n the moment he gets it he moves on and afterwards all you will have is regrets regrets regrets.Like someone rightly said on this thread its your life,your choices, you decide.Pls be wise

Why do you talk like she won't enjoy the sex too? undecided

And for your information, men also feel regret after fulkin some particular ladies. Especially if she has syphillis or gono grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by bee444: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2013
@op, to be honest with you, 99.9% of men out there just want sex and silence. If sex were to be sold in cans, men would have no use of women. Dressing provocatively or being beautiful has nothing to do with men wanting to bleep you. Men are simply bleepers; they can bleep anything that has breath.

And for the men you said are after your thing, they are either married or have someone special than you are.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2013
greggng: Pls don't take it for granted there is something spiritual abt it. I served with a lady that had same problem. To be honest we made love any how but never told her I wanna marry her but one day she came home crying and I made her to tell me what's wrong. I thought she was pregnant untill she narrated to me how she was only good for sex. After listening to her I gave her the address of a church and to God be the glory she got married 2months after the service and now she is completely born again. I think you ve to go for prayers. You might ve a spirit husband . Until is taken care of , men will continue to bang you.

pDude:

I try to fathom the sense of people who write these kinda trash grin grin grin grin

Me too undecided
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Charlestotle(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.
Dear dese are the strategies the enemy uses to finish youths of my generation...When you get pregnant dey will all run away from you....No matter how beautiful you look,it is for evangelism not for lustful acts....The devil has seen your divine deposit and thats is what he is targeting,it is not the fault of dese young men but dey are too empty with the word of God and he choose to use them...Fill yourself with the word of God and stop staying as an average christian.....The devil has seen your STAR...you are not an Angel whatsoever...sex is not love..
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by seangy4konji: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2013
he will still shine ur congo...Abi u nor want nino let your fada know
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by seangy4konji: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2013
u deh shout ontop congo.....mstewwww..go give ur fada to shine for u or make it rust for ya body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.