Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44237 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by MzFfatale: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
talk2davoo: i didnt see anything much beautiful in ur pics as to warrant the widely self acclaimed attractiveness.beauty is in d eye of d beholder yes i know.but that is if there is anything to behold @ll.dont think im trying to be ridiculous far from it rather a good friend is d one who tells u d truth unmixed.i'll rather suggest u think abt ur problem totally from another angle because the issue of beauty or attractiveness is dead here.should u care i'll oblige to give u more benefiting tips that wil help u.remember i say if u cares.im d type dat like to tell u d truth in black and white.unless ur not d one in dat pics

@ self-acclaimed attractiveness? Offer up advice if you have any or plain walk on by. Some good friend, indeed!
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by mcnikes(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Do yÒu want those that'll take your money along with the sex?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by onyekachee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
king of pool: op @ on wat i observe 4rm ur picx u luk fuckin palatable to be bleeped.....wit nice nd well shaped bo.ob
please where did u see her pic
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Robertbh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bobosky123: My guy where's her pic at?

she removed it after recieving insults of her life! Smh
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Robertbh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lolzz Na pics every1 wan c
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^ I tire o. Can't you just advice a fellow sister going through a trying time
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Youngpo413: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me

if you see a guy that will genuinely love you,will you reciprocate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.