Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44233 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by lalyiva(f): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2013
I like straight forward guys that simply say
" hey sexy can I bed u ' than pretending to be in a relationship when in reality the guy needs u for only sex
the world is changing rapidly,guys love girls that have a good sex appeal, believe it or not, no matter how fully clothed u are,a guy could use his eyes to strip u in his mind
so its a normal thing

im really sexy so I know what am talking bout
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by NumberOne2(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

First off. You met him in church doesnt make him and angel. Devil goes to church too. I saw him yesterday (sunday) ;-)
But seriously, stand your ground. You dont have to sleep with any guy if you dont want to.
If you want to, then that is fine, you are an ADULT.

Nothing worse than forcing yourself to sleep with a guy and then having regrets and seeing him in church every service day. If you wanted to then that is a different matter.
It has nothing to do with your dressing or curves. It just the mind of the guy. Trust me, less attractive women still have PLENTY guys wanting to sleep with them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Abithel: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Blakjewelry: Some people are just like that, I know this because i am one such persons.
Girls go wild when they come too close and its even worst when there is too much skin contact. The ones i dated, most tried to explain that i shouldnt look them as spoilt as their sex urge went overdrive.so, i think it has to do with pheromones.

Thanks for that piece...
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Chijosky(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
RedBenson:

Your hands aren't clean. You need to consult 'Ndem Ibibio' for cleansing asap. Dont forget, age is no longer on ur side.
Nd finally it remains 4 saturday b4 d end of dis yr.. lol
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by excel2013: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
lalyiva: I like straight forward guys that simply say
" hey sexy can I bed u ' than pretending to be in a relationship when in reality the guy needs u for only sex
the world is changing rapidly,guys love girls that have a good sex appeal, believe it or not, no matter how fully clothed u are,a guy could use his eyes to strip u in his mind
so its a normal thing

. Oh my goodness, you are such a real lady,no pretense,objective and straight. Pretence leads to deceits and lies which destroys ,originality is simplicity which builds.I admire your Originality.let's chat pls.pin is 21A923AC add me.Humble request and best Regards
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by winnigimage: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2013
If it is not about your dress, nor is it about your words (May too free with words), or your friends( may you walk with friends that give them a wrong impression of you)then I think you should take a close look at HOW,WHERE,WHEN and WHAT really brought those guys to you in the first instance.(please don't isolate the 4 factor)and to be honest,sometime we don't really love and appreciate what will last with us (at the first instance). May you love and attracted to the rapper and package in wish those guy come with(only to discover that the content is).
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by divex(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2013
lol i have the same issue but im not killing myself about it. Men are like dogs, even pastors too will see me and start lusting. Just hoping genuine men are still out there who look beyond features of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Eyop: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
divex: lol i have the same issue but im not killing myself about it. Men are like dogs, even pastors too will see me and start lusting. Just hoping genuine men are still out there who look beyond features of a woman.

Trust me there are a lot of genuine men out there and am proud to say am one of them.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Effiwizzi: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hh, just getting to read this and think I should contribute because i know exactly what makes me mount pressure on the female folk especially almost immadiately after our first date.
ARE YOU ALREADY REQUESTING FOR HAIR AND BB SUBSCRIPTION MONEY TOO?
If his is too early, Your is damn to early too.
Honestly i always pray for the ladies i meet to be so bitchy and begin thier request too soon so i tke advantage of that ask for sex too. If she doesnt ask , i ll feel unconfortable an guilty to ask too so soon.
I LIKE IT WHEN i get to a polce check point and the policeman on duty is a corrupt type, i"ll just bribe him and move on especiall when i carry a contaband in my car or my papers are wrong. Same to a girls who request too soon or feels that sex should wait for whilewhile i begin my our payment
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Bizibi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Some comments here are just plain dumb
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by silverspring4ev(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Simple...wen u meet a man,let him understand thr re a lot of tinz u can offer him apart from sex. Get close to God,let him understand u ve a working r/ship wif God nd try not to be a boring fellow. Let him understnd dat even tho u love him he is replacable, dnt be deperate...most times,d pple u dnt agree with are d ones dat love u most.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by kshowhanif: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me
hmmmmm, if no b say i dey far from you, i 4 come una house now now. When i see ur pics 4 ur facebook page, i fall yakata! U get every thing to drive a real man crazy.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
lalyiva: I like straight forward guys that simply say
so its a normal thing

Hi there, I love the way you aired your opinion, very experienced of you. But in as much as abhor and discourage premarital sex amongst dating or courting youths, I have come to realize that its like chasing the wind to tell a guy not to make sexual advances on a girl he is dating or courting, most times, it doesn't work, even with committed Christian guys, sadly.

I have also come to understand that guys that ask girls for sex at the onset or middle of a relationship aren't all that bad at times, but being misled by the bandwagon of our present society and media trend that now promote women as sex objects.

What am I saying in essence?

A guy may truly love a girl and even want to marry her from his heart, but still go ahead to ask her for sex while they are dating or courting. To me, a girl shouldn't feel bad or mad when a guy she's dating or courting asks her for sex, but she should rather know that its now like a tradition amongst youth guys of today...and all she should do is politely and friendly decline, while making him to understand that she cares and would rather prefer they leave sex aside now and focus on building a strong friendship/relationship.

Some playboys may have 10 different girlfriends they have sex with and then pretend to be a holy guy for one particular girl, by not asking her for sex, while sleeping around with some other girls...and hence, keeping the girl in darkness and in false belief that he is a wonderful guy who don't demand for sex, whereas he is a playboy having sex with so many other girls....

That's why it is good for you to know whom a guy you are dating is in reality....and that's why when you are dating a guy who never show romantic interest towards you, you as a girl ought to be wary of him cos something must be wrong.

It is only wrong if a guy is so persistent on having sex with you at all cost and maybe pestering you over and over without even considering your own opinion and without showing true concern about how you feel.

In conclusion, don't let a guy's initial request for sex chase you away from him cos he maybe inexperienced, under emotional pressure, etc and may need your own counsel and wordly advice to be free. Not all guys that don't ask a lady for sex are saints...some may have even deadlier character that you will come to regret....look beyond a guy's demand for sex and win him through personal wisdom.

No one else can advice you best on what to do aside YOU! What worked for Kate may not work for Rose....just apply wisdom and use friendship, being lively and fun to divert his attention for sex while keeping him highly interested and attracted to you.

From my years of interaction with youths on this issue of relationship and romance, and from responses and messages I do receive on a relationship/romance fan and group pages I co-admin, I have also come to understand that Nigerian guys believe that:

if a girl isn't a virgin, there is no need for them to keep her without asking her for sex. why?

Some guys argue that while you as a guy dating a particular try to keep the girl and not ask her for sex maybe out of selfless love, that history and experience have taught Nigerian guys that most girls pretend- as in, a girl maybe pretending not to like sex when dating Peter, while having regular sex with John and James.

So because of the above reason, most guys believe that a girl who isn't a virgin is obviously having sex with some guy(s) somewhere....or having her sexual need met by someone else aside the guy she is forming too holy for.

So in all, everyone need to pray to God to send them their real friend....cos your true friend will never betray you no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by linearity: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Next time the guy say he want to phuck you, tell am say the main reason you have been hesitating is becos you get AIDs.

If him say, no problem say una go use rubber, tell am say you are allergic to rubber.

Other ladies use the "I am an ogbagen" or "I get mummy water spirit" line and that work took to scare the living day light of men....but I like the "I have AIDS" line better.

Each time they see you (ie if at all they will ever cross your path) again, phucking will be the last thing on their mind.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by troy20(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
the way you relate with men is what gives you away.if you are the "blonde and dumb" type you are likely to attract a kinda men who just want you for the lay.your personality too may not be that strong so try building it.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Duchaello(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
lirusehn: *crying in french* wotz even d meaning of FP?
MUMU angry IS DIS ALL YOU COULD YIELD AFTER ALL THE RIGOROUS TEACHINGS IN SCOANS...YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO US ALL.....EMMANUEL! tongue
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by omonefe5: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
if u need love;am here for u;am a churchy guy too;can i see ur pics;u can send ur pics to sean.wayans@yahoo.com
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by studM(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nlers, hw can I check out someone else's prfl pix? Anytym I try check I no dey c anyttin, abeg make una giv me d lowdown
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by studM(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
king of pool: op @ on wat i observe 4rm ur picx u luk fuckin palatable to be bleeped.....wit nice nd well shaped bo.ob

Bros abeg hw I fit take check out prf pix? Hint mw abeg
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by iykenex(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Eyop: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
studM:

Bros abeg hw I fit take check out prf pix? Hint mw abeg

You are very funny oh. Instead of giving your own advice you are now talking about profile pix. Anyway i checked her out and she's cool wink
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by zelexotunla(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy
. Yeh, i don burst finish o falling down from my bed land gidigba on top floor and caused series of what happened,are u ok,sorry o,o gbadun,o serious,nonsense etc from my family. But,truth be told,ladies should start thinking of how to keep their man after sex thing. Because,there is no kind of promises that guy cannot make before getting there. So it is now left for the lady to know how to keep what she want. Yes,there are guys dat pretend to please you by bn platonic or whatever english you want to use. But,thanks to popular saying "ERE KI LAJA B'EKUN SE?" meaning what sort of play is dog and tiger doing? We are going d same promiseland. But stopover might be different. Never trust anyone except your blood father and brothers as regard this ok. "Gbogbo wa ni ole ti le ba da" Abo oro la ma so fun omoluabi ti o ba de inu re a di what? Just be yourself dear

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by zelexotunla(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Amaaskia:

This is one thing I really hate about you, you always generalise. So because she feels this way, means every "Nigerian girl" feels same?

YOUR STUPIDITY MUST BE INHERITED!
. What did u mean here? Are you saying you are not like them?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by osumc: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2013
YOU ALL ARE SPECIALLY INVITED TO DECAVE DANCEHALL PARTY ENUGU.DATE-SAT 7TH DEC 2013.VENUE- CAVE CLUB NEWHEAVEN (IMMEDIATELLY AFTER ROUNDABOUT UGWUOKONKWO,B4 ASCORT RESORT NEWHEAVEN.TIME- AFTERNOON12PM TILL DON.ENTRY-LADIES FREE PLUS FREE DRINKS FRM 12PM.GUYS N1000,VIP- N3000.INVITE UR FRNDS TOO.U CANT AFFORD TO MISS.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by JaaizTech: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Number_One:

First off. You met him in church doesnt make him and angel. Devil goes to church too. I saw him yesterday (sunday) ;-)
But seriously, stand your ground. You dont have to sleep with any guy if you dont want to.
If you want to, then that is fine, you are an ADULT.

Nothing worse than forcing yourself to sleep with a guy and then having regrets and seeing him in church every service day. If you wanted to then that is a different matter.
It has nothing to do with your dressing or curves. It just the mind of the guy. Trust me, less attractive women still have PLENTY guys wanting to sleep with them.

That's a mature mind speaking... Don't think you are different; It is the same case with most women in relationships, their partner (men) will almost always want sex. it is natural; only faith and observing some rules can curb it. If you were a Muslim I would advice avoid any relationship that the talks of marriage are not springing up; avoid being in seclusion with him and let him know your stand about pre-marital sex.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Duchaello(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Bizibi: Some comments here are just plain dumb
your opinion right?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Fajzay: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
excel2013: . Oh my goodness, you are such a real lady,no pretense,objective and straight. Pretence leads to deceits and lies which destroys ,originality is simplicity which builds.I admire your Originality.let's chat pls.pin is 21A923AC add me.Humble request and best Regards

Shior!!! You are finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by jpphilips(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

So what did you ask for in return? olive oil?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^^ just because girls you follow ask for recharge card that you can't provide, it means every girl is like that, right undecided
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by angelfranca(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Godmother check yourself very well, maybe it is by your dressing, you shall be adressed by your dressing, maybe you need to change your pattern of dressing.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by jpphilips(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Godmother: ^^^ just because girls you follow ask for recharge card that you can't provide, it means every girl is like that, right undecided

If you don't want to reap the fruit of evil, flee from the devil's vineyard. you went to church in search of boyfriend so you wont be asked for sex, lol, the dumbness of your post is enough to actually pay you for sex. block head!
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Godmother(f): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
^^^ Your reasoning is very slow. Who goes to church to look for a Boyfriend I said I met him in church doesn't mean we were looking for each other.

@Angelfranca
My dressing is nowhere near indescent. I don't fo skimpy, I'm mostly on jeans and a T or a nice top, so don't think dressing is the issue here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.