Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,179 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44196 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by free2ryhme: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by killemall: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: That shouldn't bother you...most guys think of only sex when they see a lady... No be today grin
Talking from experience...hian
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by thegoodone: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
the reason may be you look cheap that guy see you as sex machine.or you associate easily with guy.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

I think you are delusional, if you don't want a guy to touch you, become a Nun & go live in the convent, stop trying to tie anyone down.

I can't understand why Nigerian girls place so much value on their vag*nas like its the only thing they have.

Why will a guy want to be with you, he might as well be with his mates, if you just need a cuddle bunny, get a pillow or doll.

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Chillypelly(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
I just saw your profile pix and that confused me even more. Anyway I just finish the spell for your recapture into the true love team. Gather few clothes, tiptoes, g-strings, makeups and report first thing tomorrow morning to MACABE EVIL FOREST. Please remember you must come alone because the gods are wise. Be informed that we are enrolling you in a 3 months fresher course. You will be expected to participate in the macabe spiritual dance with selected male folks to accelerate you healing. Contact me for more info on owerri_native_doctors@yahoo.com .
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
kill'em all:
What do you want me to say when you couldn't upload one of those pretty face, stone bobi and figure 8 of yours on the profile.
Go to her web page on facebook to see her image, she is cute and I think she may have to really change her dressing to stop being addressed as a sex symbol.
@OP get rid of the guy pestering you if he only wants to see your knees pressed on your shoulders and nothing else.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by crackhaus: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
It's called 'sex-appeal', and has absolutely nothing to do with how you look, dress, or how big your goodies are.

Some women just naturally give off that i-am-a-great-lover-in-bed vibe/aura.
I'm sorry I can't explain it any further, but just know it's not your fault.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
50calibre:

I think you are delusional, if you don't want a guy to touch you, become a Nun & go live in the convent, stop trying to tie anyone down.

I can't understand why Nigerian girls place so much value on their vag*nas like its the only thing they have.

Why will a guy want to be with you, he might as well be with his mates, if you just need a cuddle bunny, get a pillow or doll.

This is one thing I really hate about you, you always generalise. So because she feels this way, means every "Nigerian girl" feels same?

YOUR STUPIDITY MUST BE INHERITED!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by youngchopper(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
ur born in may right? cuz men do toast my babe under my nose Cuz. its annoying @ times.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by naijaswag1: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can see that you are in no way attracted to this guy. If you are, everything would have been said and done.

You don't need to expose your body to attract someone like me. Nowadays girls exposing their bodies don't attract me. I do not need to see your your cleavages to know the size of your breast, hips or whether you are a beautiful girl.

It's only learners, juveniles and young ones who are still in the early stages and womanizers who jump at everything on skirt that find half naked girls interesting.

The first thought I get when I see a half naked girl is to wonder how many have cross that path. If many, no thrills, no excitement and nothing to explore. Sex should be satisfying and captivating not just like eating food three times a day. It's only when I marry that I will subscribe to that.

Right now, it's an adventure where only the pretty, beautiful, sexy and young are hunted down.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by warrikid(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy

Hahahhaahahhahahah.
Dude u jes killed me. Lmao
#classicsh!iT

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Cheatnotagain: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
There is something about body language *that unspoken thing about the way u walk, talk & behave* ... may be ur body language is portraying sex... Prayerfully work on it...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by murtalaa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
get yourself an Hausa man. Hausa people don't seek for nor expect sex from a lady they are serious about.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by rill: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op picture or ur lying

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by tellwsdom: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

This just made my day! Thanks a lot for this post. I was begining to think there was somthing wrong somewhere. Now I can relax and be myself smiley

Don't relax yet. Have you tried giving me a trial? sad....ok give me ur number. I hate sex angry
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by IAMBREEZY: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: .happy new month. Waiting 4 my birthday.
@ op word of advise watch think like a man. Choose ur category and apply it.
come on negro take off that irritating pic so silly.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
At op,ur name alone is discouraging.Pls note GOD does nt have any mother or father.HE is GOD.We shud learn hw 2 fear HIM.Peace!
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by crackhaus: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaaskia: @OP,

When you meet men, and you guys get talking and all, always state your desire, you already know what you want/need. If its a long term relationship or just a fling, be sure to open up about what you want.
Hmmm! Ama, so you can type an original comment without bashing men

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by bishop4APC: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Attention seeker.....Are you a virgin? a slut turning to usher in church, do you think brothers are still fools? you think they will not check your Engine before buying accidented body.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Dunexxx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
rill: Op picture or ur lying

Ure ryt. OP show ur pic now!
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by survtony(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaaskia: @OP,

When you meet men, and you guys get talking and all, always state your desire, you already know what you want/need. If its a long term relationship or just a fling, be sure to open up about what you want. You should totally stop going with the flow since you're complaining about the sex, stick with what you want and you'd find a guy who wants same and it'll work.

Your life, your choices, you decide!
one of the things I admire in you. Alwys straight 2 d point.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by oluwaseunkemiki(f): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just pray and wait for the right man, guys are not just serious nowadays, just want to get down on ladies dat all. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by luvlyoracle(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
next pls..

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
crackhaus:
Hmmm! Ama, so you can type an original comment without bashing men

LoL. Aww! I don't bash men always, lol at least not all men. Some men just walk around with 'bash me' on their foreheads and I'm lively enough to oblige them. Few examples here sef! smiley grin hehe.

Have a lovely sunday dear. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by 50calibre(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
bishop4APC: Attention seeker.....Are you a virgin? a slut turning to usher in church, do you think brothers are still fools? you think they will not check your Engine before buying accidented body.

On point bro! Wares should be sampled before purchase

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Dunexxx(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL. Aww! I don't bash men always, lol at least not all men. Some men just walk around with 'bash me' on their foreheads and I'm lively enough to oblige them. Few examples here sef! smiley grin hehe.

Have a lovely sunday dear. smiley

Happy sunday baby
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by geedot: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy
thahs just the absolute truth.. before a guy gets emotionally attached to yhu,, these thoughts re always involved..
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by greggng: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls don't take it for granted there is something spiritual abt it. I served with a lady that had same problem. To be honest we made love any how but never told her I wanna marry her but one day she came home crying and I made her to tell me what's wrong. I thought she was pregnant untill she narrated to me how she was only good for sex. After listening to her I gave her the address of a church and to God be the glory she got married 2months after the service and now she is completely born again. I think you ve to go for prayers. You might ve a spirit husband . Until is taken care of , men will continue to bang you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
surv tony: one of the things I admire in you. Alwys straight 2 d point.

I am sooooo not talking to you.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by fittty(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
thegoodone: the reason may be you look cheap that guy see you as sex machine.or you associate easily with guy.

#GBAM!!!
1,000,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013

Here are the issues raised(note...I am not an expert inthese things).

1.What made you go into a relationship with this guy. Was it his love for God, or the fact that he was mature/handsome/had his own car/property/ speaks well etc.

2.Obviously the guy is not ready for a relationship with you...or with any girl for that matter. If he is asking for sex now, chances are he has already tasted of the fruit before(And I say this as a man myself). If he cannot control his sexual urge now, chances are that if the two of you take it a step up, he will be having fun with ladies on the side...and if you marry, chances are there will be lots of other women in the marriage....and it will affect you and your kids heavily.

3.Further on point two, if all the guy can do is talk about sex, he is just interested in your body (Confession...we men find ladies bodies very interesting...it is why life dey sweet wink). But, seriously now, if he is just interested in your body, then think, would he be interested in your body thirty years later? After three children?...You knows the answer.....

4.So who is the ideal man for you. Well,the ideal man is not tall, dark, handsome ,and driving an infiniti jeep! smiley. A real man is someone who is interested in you as a person, interested in your sucess, interested in not doing things that would leave you feeling naked and ashamed, more interested in how you get close to God (not a 'pastor'....because you know, there are guys who quote bible from morning to night....and look at the ladies one kind! wink...fortunately most pastors are the genuine article!), more interested in your dreams and needs.

Don't be ashamed to wait for that kind of man......

One more thing.....I am a fan of the late Bimbo Odukoya....and one thing she liked to say was...seek God first , and everything, including marriage will be added unto you. Now , I am not advising you to turn yourself into nun wink(Nuns are great people BTW smiley)...but to focus on God. Andone other thing.....why don't you and your boyfriend, sit down .....in a safe place, not in an isolated place,, like his bedroom wink...and talk about the relationship. If he is not ready to respect you and God....then break off the relationship. You will not die an old maid. God will surely bring you your husband. He may have even brought you this man to see how well you handle temptation...and so far you are doing fine. If you handle this temptation well.....you will handle it better when you are married (yes.....even married women face temptation.)

A good book to read......Every Woman's Battle by S. Arterburn(that man of yours could also read Every Man's battle by Arterburn and Yorkey). If you live in Abuja....it is available at LOOKAY CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOP, WUSE zone 3 , ABUJA(I don't work for them....I am just one of their satisfied customers! smiley)

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by free2ryhme: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013

U no get work like seriously...

what was todays sermon? you dont even know sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.