Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44234 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dunexxx:

Happy sunday baby

Same to ya darling. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ mad nigerian I appreciate your sane response grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
murtalaa: get yourself an Hausa man. Hausa people don't seek for nor expect sex from a lady they are serious about.

Yeah, because, the girl's popsy will go ballistic if the guy samples the merchandise before delivery! (As all proper dads with daughters should!)wink

Seriously, it is sad that we guys are not interested in relationships.....we just want bodi. We should be interested in being friends with a girl, not being 'sex partners'.

God helping us.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by lirusehn(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
*crying in french* wotz even d meaning of FP?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
lari03: @ mad nigerian I appreciate your sane response grin grin grin

Thanks.

I will add that there are a lot of good relationship books out there...and that men ought to read more.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy

I like your style, bros wink

But my question for you , sha is this....would you still like that woman's body thirty years from now, when it is overweight, tired, wrinkled and old womanish/menopausal?

You knows the answer....

Eros is not necessarily the fuel of a good relationship......patience and loving someone for whom she is, even when she looks physically
unappealing' is.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
greggng: Pls don't take it for granted there is something spiritual abt it. I served with a lady that had same problem. To be honest we made love any how but never told her I wanna marry her but one day she came home crying and I made her to tell me what's wrong. I thought she was pregnant untill she narrated to me how she was only good for sex. After listening to her I gave her the address of a church and to God be the glory she got married 2months after the service and now she is completely born again. I think you ve to go for prayers. You might ve a spirit husband . Until is taken care of , men will continue to bang you.

I try to fathom the sense of people who write these kinda trash grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by geedot: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian:

Here are the issues raised(note...I am not an expert inthese things).

1.What made you go into a relationship with this guy. Was it his love for God, or the fact that he was mature/handsome/had his own car/property/ speaks well etc.

2.Obviously the guy is not ready for a relationship with you...or with any girl for that matter. If he is asking for sex now, chances are he has already tasted of the fruit before(And I say this as a man myself). If he cannot control his sexual urge now, chances are that if the two of you take it a step up, he will be having fun with ladies on the side...and if you marry, chances are there will be lots of other women in the marriage....and it will affect you and your kids heavily.

3.Further on point two, if all the guy can do is talk about sex, he is just interested in your body (Confession...we men find ladies bodies very interesting...it is why life dey sweet wink). But, seriously now, if he is just interested in your body, then think, would he be interested in your body thirty years later? After three children?...You knows the answer.....

4.So who is the ideal man for you. Well,the ideal man is not tall, dark, handsome ,and driving an infiniti jeep! smiley. A real man is someone who is interested in you as a person, interested in your sucess, interested in not doing things that would leave you feeling naked and ashamed, more interested in how you get close to God (not a 'pastor'....because you know, there are guys who quote bible from morning to night....and look at the ladies one kind! wink...fortunately most pastors are the genuine article!), more interested in your dreams and needs.

Don't be ashamed to wait for that kind of man......

One more thing.....I am a fan of the late Bimbo Odukoya....and one thing she liked to say was...seek God first , and everything, including marriage will be added unto you. Now , I am not advising you to turn yourself into nun wink(Nuns are great people BTW smiley)...but to focus on God. Andone other thing.....why don't you and your boyfriend, sit down .....in a safe place, not in an isolated place,, like his bedroom wink...and talk about the relationship. If he is not ready to respect you and God....then break off the relationship. You will not die an old maid. God will surely bring you your husband. He may have even brought you this man to see how well you handle temptation...and so far you are doing fine. If you handle this temptation well.....you will handle it better when you are married (yes.....even married women face temptation.)

A good book to read......Every Woman's Battle by S. Arterburn(that man of yours could also read Every Man's battle by Arterburn and Yorkey). If you live in Abuja....it is available at LOOKAY CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOP, WUSE zone 3 , ABUJA(I don't work for them....I am just one of their satisfied customers! smiley)
mad nigerian:

1.What made you go into a relationship with this guy. Was it his love for God, or the fact that he was mature/handsome/had his own car/property/ speaks well etc.

2.Obviously the guy is not ready for a relationship with you...or with any girl for that matter. If he is asking for sex now, chances are he has already tasted of the fruit before(And I say this as a man myself). If he cannot control his sexual urge now, chances are that if the two of you take it a step up, he will be having fun with ladies on the side...and if you marry, chances are there will be lots of other women in the marriage....and it will affect you and your kids heavily.

3.Further on point two, if all the guy can do is talk about sex, he is just interested in your body (Confession...we men find ladies bodies very interesting...it is why life dey sweet wink). But, seriously now, if he is just interested in your body, then think, would he be interested in your body thirty years later? After three children?...You knows the answer.....

4.So who is the ideal man for you. Well,the ideal man is not tall, dark, handsome ,and driving an infiniti jeep! smiley. A real man is someone who is interested in you as a person, interested in your sucess, interested in not doing things that would leave you feeling naked and ashamed, more interested in how you get close to God (not a 'pastor'....because you know, there are guys who quote bible from morning to night....and look at the ladies one kind! wink...fortunately most pastors are the genuine article!), more interested in your dreams and needs.

One more thing.....I am a fan of the late Bimbo Odukoya....and one thing she liked to say was...seek God first , and everything, including marriage will be added unto you. Now , I am not advising you to turn yourself into nun wink(Nuns are great people BTW smiley)...but to focus on God. Andone other thing.....why don't you and your boyfriend, sit down .....in a safe place, not in an isolated place,, like his bedroom wink...and talk about the relationship. If he is not ready to respect you and God....then break off the relationship. You will not die an old maid. God will surely bring you your husband. He may have even brought you this man to see how well you handle temptation...and so far you are doing fine. If you handle this temptation well.....you will handle it better when you are married (yes.....even married women face temptation.)

A good book to read......Every Woman's Battle by S. Arterburn(that man of yours could also read Every Man's battle by Arterburn and Yorkey). If you live in Abuja....it is available at LOOKAY CHRISTIAN BOOKSHOP, WUSE zone 3 , ABUJA(I don't work for them....I am just one of their satisfied customers! smiley)
mad nigerian:

One more thing.....I am a fan of the late Bimbo Odukoya....and one thing she liked to say was...seek God first , and everything, including marriage will be added unto you. Now , I am not advising you to turn yourself into nun wink(Nuns are great people BTW smiley)...but to focus on God. Andone other thing.....why don't you and your boyfriend, sit down .....in a safe place, not in an isolated place,, like his bedroom wink...and talk about the relationship. If he is not ready to respect you and God....then break off the relationship. You will not die an old maid. God will surely bring you your husband. He may have even brought you this man to see how well you handle temptation...and so far you are doing fine. If you handle this temptation well.....you will handle it better when you are married (yes.....even married women face temptation.)i

well said man
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Dannyvoltron(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:
@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. I just want a genuine guy that would love me
Did those words juz make me wanna av sex with you wen i meet you? Babe u're d cuz of ur problem if dat's how u talk cuz from wat u juz wrote down now i won't be after anything but sex wen i meet u. Stop trying to portray ursef as a sex object
And mind u, if u complain to any new guy that d guys u've met in d past all wanted sex, their attentions will be turned in dat direction too
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Revolva(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
OMO na fashion cause am oo these days fashion can kill some men....leggings and all provocative dressing...can make man konji

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by princesa(f): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
zhukafa:
Do you have sexy hips. if yes, then that may be part of the cause. For me, that's what I look up in a woman. the area of not exposing your body in an provocative manner, Even if you wear a long gown or short skirt which is very much below the kneel, it doesn't matter. The eyes see beyond the clothes.

i yaff die again! Maybe we should start wearing iron underwears grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.
I FEEL UR PAIN
I HAVE A FRIEND IN A SIMILAR POSITION
SHE HAS AN IMPRESSIVE REAR
SO EVERYBODY WANTS A RIDE
EVEN IN THE CLUB GUYS WONT LET HER BE
I FELT SORRY 4 HER COS IT HAS MADE HER ALMOST PARANOID
LIKE SOMEONE SAID U JUST CARRY ON. THE SERIOUS 1 WILL COME
DONT JUST TURN NASTY AND START SHOOING EVERY1 BC9S OF THIS
GOOD LUCK

B.T.W WHERE R UR PIX ? wink
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by babs31: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nawao wit dat face,hw person no go wan shine ya konga!
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
zhukafa: Do you have sexy hips. if yes, then that may be part of the cause. For me, that's what I look up in a woman. the area of not exposing your body in an provocative manner, Even if you wear a long gown or short skirt which is very much below the kneel, it doesn't matter. The eyes see beyond the clothes.
Nnna bros,

this your eyes na X-ray?! undecided
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
I think you are delusional, if you don't want a guy to touch you, become a Nun & go live in the convent, stop trying to tie anyone down.

Hey. What's your idea of a good relationship? Is it A)One where the lady and I grow in wisdom and knowledge together, or B) One where I have some 'sexual healing' anytime I want.

If your idea of a relationship is about self pleasure...then what would you do when the lady is not the source of pleasure no more? Look for a fresh body?

There is a reason for the 'no sex before marriage' rule..it teaches us to be self controlled. And if you fit hold bodi now, you go hold am well when you are married.

I can't understand why Nigerian girls place so much value on their vag*nas like its the only thing they have.

Because when they get pregnant , or get infertile due to having multiple sex partners, EVERYONE blames them, not the guys.

Besides, as a doctor who has treated many AIDS cases, I heartily recommend the value of a abstinence till marriage life for both the gents and ladies....it is hard, but it is safe.

Why will a guy want to be with you, he might as well be with his mates, if you just need a cuddle bunny, get a pillow or doll.

Good. Then you should be happy in the future when you meet your daughter in the arms of her lover.....who she is not married to! wink

Again, a relationship is not about the guy's self satisfaction, it is about what you sacrifice for the girl.

Am sorry my man, but having a relationship is not for you...until you learn to respect God. And the lady.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by bishop4APC: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Babzilla:
I FEEL UR PAIN
I HAVE A FRIEND IN A SIMILAR POSITION
SHE HAS AN IMPRESSIVE REAR
SO EVERYBODY WANTS A RIDE
EVEN IN THE CLUB GUYS WONT LET HER BE
I FELT SORRY 4 HER COS IT HAS MADE HER ALMOST PARANOID
LIKE SOMEONE SAID U JUST CARRY ON. THE SERIOUS 1 WILL COME
DONT JUST TURN NASTY AND START SHOOING EVERY1 BC9S OF THIS
GOOD LUCK
You will def be taken the way you present yourself....what else would i want from club gal aside banging, keep clubbing and expect good guys to take you to the utter, abi ona tink say na everybdy be mumu like 2baba.... Nawa o, i dnt even know why these damaged pully are complaining when fresh and tight pully give it out with 1 luv.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by MENTORCH(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are you sure you are not after their money? if you don`t have any other thing to offer them aside sex, don`t blame them dear.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
lari03: Go to her web page on facebook to see her image, she is cute and I think she may have to really change her dressing to stop being addressed as a sex symbol.
@OP get rid of the guy pestering you if he only wants to see your knees pressed on your shoulders and nothing else.

Dont talk like a fo*l. What else does a bobo need from a girl if not fucck that pusssy of hers? grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont talk like a fo*l. What else does a bobo need from a girl if not fucck that pusssy of hers? grin

Good. I guess you would be really proud when a guy says that about your daughter....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by NovusHomo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

So, guys who go to Church are supposed to have been castrated and those who go to clubs are nymphos?. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by fijiano202(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
the greatest pleasure a man gets exist in his imagination,u dont have to dress provocatively to attract men sometimes our way of life can influence people imagination abt us.going thru ur profile i noticed u are highly invested in fashion,ur mode of dressing could entice men to u,seeing sexy curves and tasty bosom may be what attracts them also,havent seen ur pic but my advice is for u to be careful in choosing and accepting any guy u wanna date,its easy to differentiate one night stand to long term dating,u should have some cordial agreement before u accept him.Boyz are not smiling,no dulling ooo
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have uI club sef.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by irririchris(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
its not only when you dress provocatively that get men attracted to you. it has to do with your body structure, maybe you are well endowed. gobulksmsng.com
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by katsim(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
My dear what you said is what happened to me but I hold on to God that I will not have sex with any of they and I told them that I love them too but no sex some of them left me and some said they love some one like me by the grace of God I am married today so love is not about sex so just hold on God when you do don`t have sex God will settle you with a man that will love you without having sex with you I did not have sex with my hus before I married him and he love me for that I go to vigil without him and he trust me so God. Wil do it for you too

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Winneygirl(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dear Op, what kind of relationship are you having 3 weeks after meeting a guy?
If you want a good relationship, this is definitely not it.
Please be true to yourself. A little desperation may have driven you to this guy, but he is not the one. It's clear to all, and even to you.
Be brave and step away now.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nnamdini(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me
I saw your responses and one thing that caught my attention is 'genuine guy that would love me'.it means you waiting for him thats has true love.why not you choose him instead of the other way round?
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Mujah1deen: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Start wearing the hijab
Embrace Islam and give your life to Allah the merciful

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
princesa:

i yaff die again! Maybe we should start wearing iron underwears grin

So you this hipless girl is here? No wonder no guy is interested in having sex wit u. grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Ghadafy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
naijaborn001: Ur brain needs oil change! Oniranu
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian:

Good. I guess you would be really proud when a guy says that about your daughter....

Are you actually expecting me to be the manager of my daughter's pusssy? grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by ochallo: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Here is a post for the poster.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by GetGuide: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just be yourself and the right man will come

Then all my ladies in the house
Attract the guy with you looks

Fix the original human hair and change that look wink wink wink wink

We have 2 in one and 3 in one original human hair that are very affordable cool cool cool
Just follow the link down here

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
bishop4APC: You will def be taken the way you present yourself....what else would i want from club gal aside banging, keep clubbing and expect good guys to take you to the utter, abi ona tink say na everybdy be mumu like 2baba.... Nawa o, i dnt even know why these damaged pully are complaining when fresh and tight pully give it out with 1 luv.
IF TRUTH BE TOLD
SEX IS THE BEST THING MOST GIRLS HAVE 2 GIVE THESE DAYS
SEX AND HEADACHE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.