Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (44229 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Its Just Sex, Not War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Eyop: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
If you always attract men that want just sex,then you need deliverance because it's not normal.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All
I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me

just kip doing ur thing and pray very hard d rite man is around d corner..... and I will be praying for u too

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother: I don't dress provocatively. As a matter of fact I can't stand exposing the body in a provocative manner. Is there something else that attracts such guys. I'm considering stepping out of my relationship of 3 weeks cos the guy is mounting serious pressure on me. And this is a guy I met in church, we attend the same church. If I'd met him in a club would have understood, not that I club sef.

Tell him two you need audience with your pastor to discuss the direction of your relationship. He may object to it.
Your comment about your front and behind is instructive and may tell some story which you didn't reveal in your intial posting!
All these boy friend girl friend thing is the reason behind so much sexual immorality. You said you need a man that will love you for who you are. Believe God for a husband and get married in a godly way so you can have a testimony for your children.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Are you actually expecting me to be the manager of my daughter's pusssy? grin

Oh yes.....

Once, during my 4th year of med school, I was with my classmates in the wards. We were looking at a demonstration by the house officer, when a young woman came in in a wheel chair, clearly sick, with skin lesions all over the leg. While she exchanged pleasntries with the House officer, I looked at her folder....she was HIV positive.

You know, I have seen many babes like her.....and the sad thing is that many of them are fine babes. And all because popsy no manage the pikin's pussy well....

So to answer your question....yes, you are the manager of your daughter. Not as in 'sex '(before someone come accuse me of promoting incest o wink)...but of her virtue. You are her first role model of what a true man should be.....and that's important.

If you are a man wey dey shack woman like pammy , that is the kind of man your daughter will take up with. A man who only sees her as a sex relief machine, not as a person. A man who sees her as a toy, not as a person. A man who will use her, and dump her to be used by other men. A man who will leave your precious daughter sullied, messed up and in some instances, diseased.

And as someone who has had to treat victims of uncontrolled sexual lust...you knows what I mean......it is not a good end for your daughter.

Bros.....be the man your daughter will look up to. Not the man your daughter will despise.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by saymax(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
With due respect to men on dis forum, its not d lady dat has a problem. Its a natural tin dat all men love sex. Even when d person is not sexy enuf. It will only take a very honourable man to hv restrain n mk sure dere is a serious commitment b4 jumpin into sex.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by vislabraye(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: How do u pick ur guys or rather how do u choose guys that pick on you .
Even in church , u might tend to be falling for love-vendor up player brothers while ignoring the good ones with moderate income .
Learn not to be swerved by gifts , caring n physical and don't just wait for a guy to be toasting u , instead make an effort to know guys well n position urself to be notice by the one u believe is respectable .
Again , don't just wait for guys that get attracted to u , select a good guy and get attracted to him

She shud position herself well ? Lol lol
There are some voluptuous women I've met in the past and I just couldnt stop looking. Most times its just your appearance that does the talking. Imagine someone like Mercy Johnson.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eyop: If you always attract men that want just sex,then you need deliverance because it's not normal.

Forgive me, but that is pure bunkum.

The problem is with the men, not with the woman.

As Jesus said....out of the abundance of the heart....

If a man's head is filled with images of sin, he will see a woman as a means to satisfy his sexual urge. He won't see her as the person God meant her to be.

Unfortunately, i our churches today, one does not see much teaching on how men can renew their mind.

Stop blaming the woman...your mind is at fault. Get it renewed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Conner44: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
katsim: My dear what you said is what happened to me but I hold on to God that I will not have sex with any of they and I told them that I love them too but no sex some of them left me and some said they love some one like me by the grace of God I am married today so love is not about sex so just hold on God when you do don`t have sex God will settle you with a man that will love you without having sex with you I did not have sex with my hus before I married him and he love me for that I go to vigil without him and he trust me so God. Wil do it for you too

You didn't have sex with your husband before you married him dosent mean you never did pre marital sex. So stop trying to portray yourself as a mary

Make I hear say I no fu*k my wife before marry am angry unto wetin? I dey craze ?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by charles316: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
My dear sis,the reason most people go into relationship is because of sex. That is why guys will say they like girls with heavy b00bs and axsses??
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Eyop: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
saymax: With due respect to men on dis forum, its not d lady dat has a problem. Its a natural tin dat all men love sex. Even when d person is not sexy enuf. It will only take a very honourable man to hv restrain n mk sure dere is a serious commitment b4 jumpin into sex.

According to the heading,she always attract men that want just sex which is not normal because it should not happen all the time. Not all men but a greater percentage of the men. If she's not comfortable with the situation at hand,she can back out honorably because i believe the right man that will understand her will come with time.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Conner44:

You didn't have sex with your husband before you married him dosent mean you never did pre marital sex. So stop trying to portray yourself as a mary

Make I hear say I no fu*k my wife before marry am angry unto wetin? I dey craze ?

I want you to think with me.

You go to Konga.com to buy a new suit.

You pay online for your new suit.

But when you get the new suit, you discover it is second hand

Would you happily accept it?, or won't you go to town on Konga for messing you up?

It is the same with sex before marriage.

Yes, some of us keep off sex before marriage. Why? Because it keeps us prepared for the temptations that would come post marriage. Think of it as training for the 'war ' of marriage. When you get married, temptation will not end. That is why the no sex before marriage law is there.....to teach youhow to control yourself now...so that you do it in the face of temptations that will afflict your marriage.

Don't believe me? Well, the fact is that if you cannot hold bodi before marriage, how will you do it after marriage.

And what if the sexual encounter wuth your fiance does not go well.? Would you keep on trying with other women till you get it right? You might end up going through a lot of women grin

Marriage is about self sacrifice, not self pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Eyop: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian:

Would you happily accept it?, or won't you go to town on Konga for messing you up?

Yes, some of us keep off sex before marriage. Why? Because it keeps us prepared for the temptations that would come post marriage. Think of it as training for the 'war ' of marriage. When you get married, temptation will not end. That is why the no sex before marriage law is there.....to teach youhow to control yourself now...so that you do it in the face of temptations that will afflict your marriage.

Don't believe me? Well, the fact is that if you cannot hold bodi before marriage, how will you do it after marriage.

And what if the sexual encounter with your fiance does not go well.? Would you keep on trying with other women till you get it right? You might end up going through a lot of women grin

You made a point but which cannot work for the majority. Then what happens if you decide to keep yourself till after marriage only to discover along the line that someone else is doing your babe behind your back how would you feel? The only way i will accept that from any lady is

If it's confirmed that she's a virgin and she agrees that if after the marriage and i go there only to discover that someone else has tampered with what suppose to give me joy then she will pack out of the house the next day. Apart from that,she's deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Vado(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
pDude: So what's the big deal

@op how old are you? You sound immature. undecided

Which relationship is sex not involved? You think when I first met my wife, i was thinking about how many good, health, beautiful children she can deliver? grin grin

I was thinking about how she would look when i hang her leg over my shoulder and ramming her deep. I was also thinking of how i will be smacking her butt and making it bounce when hitting it from behind cheesy cheesy

Today we don marry o wink

If you are looking for a guy that will not want sex or that will be preaching Bible to you just because he is a church guy, don't worry: one day an angel will miss road and jam nepa wire, and drop on your roof.

Just wait it will happen one day cheesy

#Word that's some wisdom right there lol. These ladies gotta get real, there's a place for things of the flesh & such urges must be appeased.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Conner44: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian:

And what if the sexual encounter wuth your fiance does not go well.? Would you keep on trying with other women till you get it right? You might end up going through a lot of women grin

My dear, my own is not about self sacrifice or self pleasure. I simply MUST HAVE SEX with my fiance before we get married for 3 main reasons

- I need to know if she is capable of bearing kids for me OUT OF THE BOX (I don't want my marriage to be like nollywood film where me and wife run from church to babalawo for fruit of the womb)

- I want to confirm if she is indeed a virgin (if she is claiming to be), I know I can go ahead and marry her but I hate to be scammed into doing it

- if I want to order a lovely suit from konga I will still search for the option of 'testing' to see if it will fit me properly first before paying for it. If not they better have a pretty iron clad warranty on their goods

Premarital sex is wrong but let's face it. . . IT HAPPENS . . . Even numerously in the bible but God forgives the repentant heart.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by badmeat(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Don't worry @ op!I know a man dat don't want sex!just be patient JESUS is coming soon,grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
You made a point but which cannot work for the majority. Then what happens if you decide to keep yourself till after marriage only to discover along the line that someone else is doing your babe behind your back how would you feel?

Hey, the mark of any good relationship is honesty. If you haven't handled the 'dark secrets' issue before you marry, then I am sorry for you.

And if you do not know your girl inside out before you marry, and vice versa.....you are ready to be housemates, not husband and wife.

If you knows your lady well before you head to the altar, you won't have that type of problem.

But, yes, some people do fall to temptation. That is where forgiveness through God's power and healing, as well as counselling and sorting out the issues that led to the affairs come in.

The only way i will accept that from any lady is if it's confirmed that she's a virgin and she agrees that if after the marriage and i go there only to discover that someone else has tampered with what suppose to give me joy then she will pack out of the house the next day. Apart from that,she's deceiving herself.

So what if you get rid of her virginity...and then you decide that she is not the one?

You have then tampered with another man's property.

Plus, it all boils down to my first point. Knowledge is power. If you knows the lady well well, you would know if she is promiscious, or if she has had other men. That should be enough tom keep you from danger.

Bros, one final thing......do you want a relationship, or do you want a woman manufactured to suit you? Seems to me you want the latter....
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by dnawah(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
There is something in u dat d devil,want to destroy.repent,look 4 the church call Bride assemble in Lagos there.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op why Evil nah
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Conner44]

My dear, my own is not about self sacrifice or self pleasure. I simply MUST HAVE SEX with my fiance before we get married for 3 main reasons

- I need to know if she is capable of bearing kids for me OUT OF THE BOX (I don't want my marriage to be like nollywood film where me and wife run from church to babalawo for fruit of the womb)

I am a doctor. We have ways of finding out if you and your wife are fertile...without the need for sex. Just see a gyanecologist before or after your marriage.....youse do not need to test the merchandise.

'Sides....what if you get it on with the lady...and the thing no dey flow like you want am? Abi you go change your woman?

- I want to confirm if she is indeed a virgin (if she is claiming to be), I know I can go ahead and marry her but I hate to be scammed into doing it

Yeah...and you can know if a girl is a virgin on the wedding night......and even before by knowing that thing called 'character'.

- if I want to order a lovely suit from konga I will still search for the option of 'testing' to see if it will fit me properly first before paying for it. If not they better have a pretty iron clad warranty on their goods

I admit, my konga analogy may not be good. But women are persons, not clothes or furniture.

Premarital sex is wrong but let's face it. . . IT HAPPENS . . . Even numerously in the bible but God forgives the repentant heart.

Shall we sin that grace may abound...no.

As I have said....if you can't hold bodi before marriage, chances are that you won't be able to do so after marriage.
If you can't hold bodi before marriage...chances are that you are seeing your lady as a intimacy gadget, not as a person.....and when your 'toy' gets old after twenty years and four children.....that 's when the affair starts, leading to damaged families and damaged children.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by shineeye1: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
I really do not know why many Christians these days are so bold and proud about pre-marital sex when the God of Christianity clearly disapproves of it! Yes, we are weak and often fail but that should not form a new standard to the extent of bragging over iniquity. To the Lady who finds herself irresistable to men, please you don't have to give in to their pressure. If only you can keep saying NO to sexual overtures, you will sooner find a worthy guy willing and deserving who will take you all the good way to the altar of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by optimism91(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
My dear, life don't always reciprocate to to us the way we hope and planned. But if I must say this, be yourself. It doesn't matter how many men that may have may have come to you with pretence of loving you. Your man is out there waiting for you, and will never let go of you just because of common sex. Don't displease yourself to please any man. It doesn't worth it. And ask God for directions.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Waspy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
talk2davoo: i didnt see anything much beautiful in ur pics as to warrant the widely self acclaimed attractiveness.beauty is in d eye of d beholder yes i know.but that is if there is anything to behold @ll.dont think im trying to be ridiculous far from it rather a good friend is d one who tells u d truth unmixed.i'll rather suggest u think abt ur problem totally from another angle because the issue of beauty or attractiveness is dead here.should u care i'll oblige to give u more benefiting tips that wil help u.remember i say if u cares.im d type dat like to tell u d truth in black and white.unless ur not d one in dat pics
Congrats guy, you succeeded in lowering her self esteem. She has removed her pix and now other guys dont get to assess it, curtsey of yourself. angry
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by madnigerian: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
I must run....but wanted to post this article....

The Dangers of Sex Before and Outside of Marriage

Greg Baker, Yahoo Contributor Network

Simply because something has become more acceptable to society as a whole doesn't make it either right or without consequences. There are very real dangers that are associated with sex before and outside of marriage. I'm not looking for people to agree or disagree, but rather I'm looking to make some very sound, very logical, very clear presentations of the dangers.

IT IS THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF STDS

Statistics prove that having multiple partners increases the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. Some are curable and some aren't. And if you choose to have sex before or outside of marriage then the odds are you'll have multiple partners. This is a danger that I'll not linger on for it is one of the most known and written about.

Even a casual goggle search will reveal article after article on this subject.

IT MAKES HAVING A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP MORE DIFFICULT

Sex before or outside of marriage begins to gnaw away at your emotional ties to long term relationships. You find yourself divorcing your emotions from the actual act of sex. This cheapens your emotions and short-circuits your ability to form lasting and meaningful relationships.

Sex is a highly emotional experience-at least it ought to be. If it is not, then I can bet you've had multiple partners already. Molesting a child does emotional damage to that child for the rest of his or her life. This merely demonstrates the emotional impact of sex on our mental state. Even for a teenager or young adult, having sex outside of the committed relationship of marriage damages us emotionally and makes having a future lasting and committed relationship more difficult and for some impossible.

If you have any desire at all for a lifelong relationship where two people have given each other fully and completely to each other, consider what I am saying. Sex before marriage or outside of it damages your chances.

If sex is the foundation of a relationship, the relationship itself has very little to support it. The foundation of a marriage ought to be the commitment they both people have towards each other. The sexual act becomes a wonderful expression of that commitment, it says, "You and only you." But sex outside of marriage says something completely different. It certainly harms your ability to stay within a lasting and meaningful relationship.

Over the years that I've been counseling marriages, the ones that seem to have the fewest problems and the ones that seem to be strongest are those that saved themselves for each other. They let sex become a statement of their commitment and dedication, not a selfish fulfillment of a bodily function.

But the marriages where either of the two have had sex before or outside of it have commitment issues. They can't have sex with each other and have it mean the same thing as those who saved themselves. I have to help them find another means to express that commitment.

IT MAKES SEX, AS AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE, EMPTY

The standard argument for having sex outside of marriage or even before it is this: If two people love each other, then what is so wrong with having sex?

If the only means to say, "I love you," is to have sex, then we are in trouble. Sex ought to be the final expression of your love when you have thrown yourself completely and absolutely into a lifelong relationship. Anything less than complete commitment makes the expression of sex mundane and often even vain.

Someone who only seeks to have sex without the emotional impact of it only wants the physical ride, but not the expression of love that is meant to go with it. I've witnessed so many people struggle and struggle to find any meaningful relationship. Love has been cheapened to them and often becomes empty.

Sex, as a final act of commitment, is a powerful statement of love, one that my wife and I cherish deeply. I am so glad that I was able to give her this gift, and that she was able to give this to me. Sex, for us, deepens our commitment and rekindles our excitement. But done outside of the marriage, this no longer becomes true.

IT ROBS YOU OF SELF WORTH

Sex ought to be the period or exclamation mark on your love and commitment to another person. Take away the commitment and replace it with a cheap love, you rob yourself of one of the most precious gifts you can give. It also damages your own self worth. You'll begin to think either less of yourself, or others will think less of you. A woman who is loose is seen as a cheap thrill for a man. A man who goes from woman to woman is usually seen as a bad risk by a woman seeking to have a real and meaningful relationship.

More than that, people who never get to know you emotionally, spiritually, or mentally and still have sex with you never do get to know you beyond that. Once the physical is introduced, it often becomes the body of the relationship instead of putting the exclamation point on it. People rarely explore a relationship beyond the physical. You have fun with no depth. You have excitement with no meaning. This always erodes your own self image in either your own eyes or the eyes of others.

There comes a point when age and experience allows you to realize that sex is not the relationship. But if that is all you have, your mind and heart begins to drift and you begin to question your own self worth. Is it just your body that the other craves? What happens when you get sick, or old, or wrinkled? Will you be loved when you can't perform like you do now? Can the relationship survive outside of the sexual act?

No teenage boy will emerge from a nursing home and say to his friends, "I saw a lot of sexy old women today!" Yet, every one of his future sex partners will eventually look like that and so will he.

There is more to you, more to your relationships than sex. Sex in marriage is the period or exclamation mark on a relationship that has significantly more depth and understanding to it than the physical. Ironically, it actually makes the sexual act much more enjoyable and meaningful done this way.

IT WILL HAUNT YOU IN FUTURE RELATIONSHIPS

This I can practically guarantee. I don't have the time to recount the number of marriages that struggle because of some indiscretion before or outside of the marriage. If you had to deal with the problems I have, you'd feel the same way I do about this entire issue.

Regret, depression, anxiety, abortion, nightmares, suspicion, trust issues, child support, adultery, anger, bitterness, rape, health issues, troubled children, rebellious teenagers using the past against the parent, teenage pregnancies, divorce, cancer, Aids, pornography, addictions, birth defects, and many, many more are all issues that I can often trace back to sex before or outside of marriage.

I've dealt with all of the above things and more in counseling broken marriages. Almost always, I can trace the root of the issue to sex before or outside of the marriage.

I can't honestly think of a marriage that hasn't been haunted by sexual misconduct before the marriage. And there are many examples of this. A woman who was sexually molested or abused as a child will find it difficult to trust men in general and her husband in particular. That's not her fault, but it is something she will live with. A man that has had sex with many different women struggles to convince his wife that he loves her and only her and he constantly deals with his memories and even dreams. His protestations of love are often viewed as cheap and insufficient.

I could go on and on and on about the problems that are created because of sex before or outside of marriage. Lifelong relationships always suffer as a result.

FOR THE CHRISTIAN

Naturally, God discourages sex before marriage. I read once where someone argued that God never discouraged such a thing, but even a casual reading of the Scriptures will dissuade you from that notion.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Corinthians 7:1-2 - Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman (sexually). Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Sex, in God's eyes, is more than a physical act. It is a spiritual experience meant to illustrate to us the joy of being in the presence of the Lord. Interestingly enough, fornication is often depicted as idolatry.

Deuteronomy 31:16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.

2 Chronicles 21:11 Moreover he made high places in the mountains of Judah, and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit fornication, and compelled Judah thereto.

God sees sex as a demonstration of a commitment to one person. Anything else is seen as fornication, whoring, adultery, and other sexual perversions. By keeping our sexual activities limited to one person in the bonds of marriage, we reinforce our own Christian bond and union with Jesus Christ. Marriage itself is compared scripturally to salvation in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:21-33). Marriage is a microcosm, a means by which we understand God better, of the relationship we have between Jesus Christ.

Marriage is a wonderful picture of the security we have in Jesus Christ for salvation. Sex is a wonderful, spiritual, picture of the joy we have in Christ. It is holy, right, and honorable in marriage.

No matter if you are a Christian or not, there are plenty of dangers to experiencing sexual activity outside of the marriage. The dangers are real. They do exist. And they do cause more problems than you'd ever really believe.

Again, if you could sit in my seat and listen to the broken, struggling, and desperate lives that result from this, you'd see why I hold these opinions.

I hope you all enjoy it. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
@Op, to be honest with you, all men, yes, I said all men think towards sex when they meet a lady they are really attracted to and want a serious relationship/commitment with, including pastors and Imams.

But the decent men will definitely not allow that sex appeal or urge they have for u to overwhelm them into acting like dogs.

So don't feel weird or bad that the guys u are meeting are asking u for sex, its normal, cos any guy that wants to date/marry u and didn't ever look at u in amorous way or make some amorous advance towards u is not really attracted to u, or maybe he only sees u as a blood sister or a minor. So don't go rejoicing when u meet a guy that wants to date u and didn't make a sexual advance for once.

He may:
1. Be pretending
2. Be impotent (a eunuch, etc)
3. Not be attracted to you
4. Be seeing you as a minor
5. Be playing too careful to win your approval

What you should be concerned with is his entire personality and action in your friendship/relationship with him.

And then, when such men come demanding sex, don't get nasty or end the relationship cos if u do, u may end up ending more and more happy-ending relationships and may miss your best man and true half, just try and convert their mission into true friendship via being lively, fun, witty and friendly.

Don't act too religious...don't act like u are mad at their action, make him understand that u truly understand how he feels for u, but at the same time, make him realise the need for him to be patient with u while u two know yourselves more and maybe prepare for more commitment. That will calm down a responsible guy that has good mission towards u.

But don't go cursing him, and maybe acting like a mad dog cos no matter what some guys will tell u here, all men think sex when they meet a lady they would like to date or marry.

They don't just think about Bible or Quoran maybe becos they met u in a Church or Mosque...remember, if he wants to marry u, he must be attracted to u physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally else, it won't work, so don't be deceived by what we say here, cos we may say A here and be practising B offline, use your personal wisdom, life don't just work by being too rigid and principled, sometimes, learn to adapt.

Goodluck and happy new month allsmiley

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by redsun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why not just have safe sex and have fun.If it leads to anywhere meaningful,good.But while it last,have safe fun.

Some women can't even meet anybody that finds them appealing,like our weird tpia. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by princesa(f): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

So you this hipless girl is here? No wonder no guy is interested in having sex wit u. grin
why would they na? When am not as sexy as the op grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

I'm not too big in the bossom area but I ve got hips and a moderately big behind. Should I start wearing "mary-amaka' gowns cos I'm tired. I just want a genuine guy that would love me
I see you've removed your profile picture. What's that about?
Of course you should start dressing appropriately if you want to attract decent men.
What's wrong with wearing decent gowns if you are not slim and trim.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
I do not think she is against sex (imho) just the timing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy speak up madam.

There are guys who have tasted pre marital sex and who can still hold themselves till marriage. Its all a matter of choice. The current guy the OP is seeing obviously cant believe that she does not want to give it up which is the issue.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by akanbiaa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
The Major reason why most men want sex depends on the ladies attitude, if she is the materialistic type that wants guy to take her to buy tins frequently then the guy will want sex as fast as possible and if the type that if she has ridiculed other guys that were honest with her then guys will lie to her to he able to sleep with her. The only Girls guys don't rush to sleep with her those that are wife material that will cherish you the way you are and love you for you even if its garri you can drink she gladly drinks with you.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Conner44: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
mad nigerian: @mad9ja

How can I allow a doctor, a normal guy, someone I may have never known, to 'probe' my fiance's punanny? shocked ehhn? Punanny that I HAVE NEVER PROBED MYSELF YET?

I say NOOOOOOOoooo angry

I like the 'hands on' approach to veryfying that my babes SEAL hasn't been TAMPERED WITH. Besides I know a lot of doctors who take bribes to present fake and doctored test results to intending couples, from pregnancy to std's and virginity to sickle cell palavas.

I HATE ONE CHANCE IN THIS MY PRESENT LIFE grin
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Reference(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Godmother:

Child go back to bed pls. I need mature responses

@ All

Do what the bible says God created the woman for and you will be the one selecting the one you want. 'Love me' is not the foundation of relationships. Its a wrong, selfish start.
Re: Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
A lot of ladies don't know how to dress and how to carry themselves. It is not just a matter of having the right attitude character and faith. The way you dress sends signals to men,who are stimulated by what they see, as to the kind of woman you are.
However out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
OP the fact that you keep attracting men who keep pestering you for sex even though you are a serious church-going girl and not a club girl is rather unusual.
It shows that maybe you are not dressing and carrying yourself appropriately and that the men you are attracting and being toasted by are not the kind of people you should be seen with not to talk of dating.
That said there could be a deeper spititual issues involved which you should seek counselling over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.