Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48167 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nbright: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
nneh1: guy this is a bitter unbelievable truth "I HAVE NEVER DEMANDED MONEY" and it surprises him.
Thumbs up to you... Your kind are rare...
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
What happened to team garri?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided

Sex na FOOD.
With emphasis on the "OO"!

Any lady that thinks otherwise should either have her head examined,
Or should visit the nearest hospital for Virginal check-up angry

Mtewwwwwwwwww
Mind urself ooooh! undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by moscobabs(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
why do ladies demand for money ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
so i hv to wait for '90 days' before i do it? Roflmao.. this is hilarious!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Krizzkutz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tank u OP
But note this, how do u feel wen afta all d romance and stuffs she no give u fuQQ, calling a grl over for a Bleep to me its not a bad tin, it depends on ur relationship with her

For example ma gf in skol cud call me over, telling me her roommate is nah around and she wud belike 'wen u coming dunt forget to bring condom o' grin

Same tin here, wat. If u begin cuddling n she say she d see period, wen blood go dor gather for ur diQQ. Like madt

I prefer to tell her the truth [call me wateve u like] y is she ur girlfrnd at first?? behave lika man dunt be scared to talk to her about sex, its heartbreakin for her to come over to visit and u seduce her to a fuQQ, cuss u knw she can't resist, tell her u wana bang her, if she comes good, if she doesn't cool . . Cus she knws wen she coming uu guys goon fuQQ,

LastBullet: we own dah pussssssy mayne grin we paying for it, she's nat rili urs till u'v wife her, grls be forming d dunt like fuQQ widd u, buh b calling oda guys to bang, she be oda guys slut

Nuff Said

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ajanaku2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?

Fvck that "Romantic-Setting" $hit! Girl wey go fvck you go fvck you!

I ain't no B!tch-a$$ Nigger! I ask for sex, she refuses, I ignore her instantly!

Na only her get hole?

Aimoye Obo n'igboro!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
guttentag: I am a guy and for almost a year now, i haven't had sex, not that i don't want it but i just don't just like the way Girls feel that a man can't do without them.
Are you sure this is really your reason or are you just making an attempt at sounding politically correct

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
where in God's name did u hear dat...i tink u are one of those gals dat dont lyk having sex nd keep finding excuses lyk when are u going to see my parents e.t.c ....nd @ d end of everytin when u are glued to dem(married)dey start telling u sily stories lyk "we'll only do dis 2 av children".."i rili didnt lyk sex"..e.t.c last tym i checked d bible rili say anytin bad abt sex so na u knw d hell u dey talk abt
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by yorke1: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Do people still fornicate these days? God have mercy!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by alphawg(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
ebamma: cos we are not running a charity, any man that invests his money in a business, does that in expectation of returns, same applies to investing on a girl
wrong mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bakynes(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think I agree with the OP on this, anytime I have issues wit my gf and I want to touch her she denies me coz we had issues therby causing her to wash me with some insults. So I have decided I won't demand for sex from her anymore and when she wants it I will get her in d mood and then deny her sex that will pain her to her bones like she did to me.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by meta4(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
i think the topic should be "why do girls have to DEMAND for money" *closes internet page*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by vincvin(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some guys act like they don't have sisters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nerodenero: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
bakynes: I think I agree with the OP on this, anytime I have issues wit my gf and I want to touch her she denies me coz we had issues therby causing her to wash me with some insults. So I have decided I won't demand for sex from her anymore and when she wants it I will get her in d mood and then deny her sex that will pain her to her bones like she did to me.
Tit for Tat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by zubbainno123: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op,
The truth is that even when you try to create the enabling atmosphere that ought to lead to the SEXX, some girls have got their minds already programmed not to give in................U will try all body language to get her in the mood, but she will end up leaving u high and dry.

That is why most guys result to demanding it outright from their babes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Calito4real(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ow11(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
@OP don't blame them. They watch way too much adult movies.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Johnsinia: Sometime, i wonda, cant a guy just give a girl he luv money and 4get abt it, without expecting anytin frm ha. Anytin u give to a girl in exchange 4 sumtin is nt luv or help; its businex, like d one transactd in a hotel.
na me born am abi i resemble im fada

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bxcode(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not all guys demand for sexundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by boniflex(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
chimerase2: Men and sex...sex and men
women and money...money and women

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Booty4me: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
op is a douche
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by DickoElemi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
some girls believe that having x with a guy make the relationship stronger, so wat is then lagg am shocked[ shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by YomaA(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
yes sex is very vital,how u wan tk pay me for all d calls,credit I send u,fast foods,all d heart aches from toasting and chasing u.only 1 tin una dey give us,una go dey still dey style put.except d girl dey deposit money for my account and help me get a much better job,sex go be my severance pay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Calito4real(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=ajanaku2]

I ain't no B!tch-a$$ Nigger! I ask for sex, she refuses, I ignore her instantly!

Na only her get hole?

[i]Aimoye Obo n'igboro!take a glass of water nd calm down man..hahahaha
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Balos(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=ajanaku2]

Na only her get hole?

Aimoye Obo n'igboro!

[/quote. I wan laugh die oh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Deiok(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ulokomatt: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dnt4gt dat ur body is d templ of d holy spirt n u must STRIVE 2 kp it holy nomata d degre of KONJI wr hold u....xo no sex til u say yex i do....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fasho01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
pDude: Why shouldn't they?

Isn't that the only thing some girls have to offer?

Spot on bro

Some ladies have absolutely nothing other than that to offer. Just glad a lot of them add value to their man's life

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by hippyzuki(f): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
I laugh!!! When he buys you z10 and z200 y won't he ask for sex? When he pays your bills like your his 5months old baby? My dear sisters when you learn to respect yourself and your body he would respect you. Don't get me wrong some guys are assholes. I met one sometime ago we met became friends told me how much he liked me next day wanted to take me for ice cream I refused cos I no wan turn iyakpati big mama things, I opted for zoo instead. We went had alot of fun. Next week took me to the cinema bought me pop corn. Next week he's asking me when is he going to go down low... Na that time I pick e call reach.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Lankaline(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
More Sex=Increase in price of garri
Proof=if X and Y are in a bracket like this(XY),,or X is out a bracket filled with so many Ys,,then the number in which XY will bring to this world will increase,meaning more kids,and due to poor economy,the demand for commodity G(garri)will increase,and from ma knowledge, an increase in demand,will lead to increase in price and decrease in supply
This is to say by 2016,price of garri would be 80 naira a cup
Like if yu think am right,also Like if yu think am wrong

ASUU abeg nag

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sijo01: *Enter's thread, sit back with a bottle of coke and pop-corn*
*sit with her and drag the coke and pop-corn from her* tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.