Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48163 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Every Guy here is giving the excuse that its because Girls ask for money that they demand for sex..Its true..Girls!Girls!Girls!Puh-lease!Stop making yourselves cheap for some silly guy that only thinks with the little head he has down there...Don't beg,Don't ask,Don't even collect when he gives;so that this rubbish would stop..always go for a no strings attached relationship..Its the best thing..Make your own cash and you'll have your respect...If you must collect money from a guy let it be your Dad or your Husband..If you love money too much then Get A F**king Job!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ayoola171(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
I can see dat u're a female, "wide road to hell" you says, are u sayin any guy havn sex with u; is on his way to hell?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by del5545(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2013
ChickRockz: Every Guy here is giving the excuse that its because Girls ask for money that they demand for sex..Its true..Girls!Girls!Girls!Puh-lease!Stop making yourselves cheap for some silly guy that only thinks with the little head he has down there...Don't beg,Don't ask,Don't even collect when he gives;so that this rubbish would stop..always go for a no strings attached relationship..Its the best thing..Make your own cash and you'll have your respect...If you must collect money from a guy let it be your Dad or your Husband..If you love money too much then Get A F**king Job!
Tank u my sista,u've spoken well,God wil bless u.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2013
money is the greatest lubricator of the female core

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Teespice(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee: It's our birthright na

We were born to put the peanut in the peanut hole.

You had better open that gate for us as we are about to make a grand entrance

cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

you did not just say that.smh for you
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by buy4me: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
This stuff is for wacking. If you don't wack now, When?

If you don't give it to humans, Worms will eat it up in the grave!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mzkanye(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ds *sex' ish is highly overated...I can wait and av bin waiting...aldo I dnt av any pee with peeps doing it..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Giniababy: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Grendel: Because it's our right cool
....Right..?..re u married to her?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by shizzle11(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
wonder why its so difficult for some people to come to terms with this. Just as it's normal for girls to demand for money from their guys, its equally normal for guys to demand for sex from their guys. Simples

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by smokeyupu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
My brother! Can't blame some guys for "demanding" and not asking for sex from the ladies these days. There are a great number of very hungry/greedy girls out there who just want to take and take without giving something back to their benefactor. They ask for phone recharge vouchers on a daily basis and never call you back until the credit expires when they send you a "PLS CALL ME BACK". Some of them get three to four square meals daily from guys they dont want to anything to do with (on a good day) and have absolutely no feelings for. After a few months the guy would have used various methods you mentioned above to "AsK"(meaning approach to do something mutually, request nicely) and has exhausted all avenues available in the book and begins to realise he has been taken for a very looooooooonnnnnnnggg ride like a jerk and will eventually loose it and "DEMAND" (meaning request forcefully, claim a right to something or INSIST) for some of the booty which as we all know is the only thing they usually have to offer. What happens next is better imagined.

My advise to the ladies is to get close only to people you are naturally attracted to and only take stuff from men you can actually go out proudly with. Matters of the heart are very sensetive issues and threading with caution is the only way out.

PEACE!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by temilexis: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
This topic to me is completely baseless, what are guys supposed to demand for in the first place? The writer of this article should have kuku asked why does the cock pursue the hen for sex? Why does a north pole of a magnet attracts the south pole of the other magnet with so much force? Nature nor God should have been asked not man oga writer.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by brushesz: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Bassey21: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
I read that in 1970 grin grin grin Fvck dat bitch dat dont wanna gimme no pus*y..p*ssy pu*sy pussy grin BITCH DONT KILL MY VIBE:-D CoS WEN My hOLE IS DOWN MY COCK SUCKS!! Bitches cheap die 4 here like price ov CONDOM:-P!! #GBAM!!

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by sherryjay(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
no wonda mst ladies of ds generatn refus to go into marriag cos of d demand for sex frm guys.In essence, cos guys ask for sex ladies hv d conceptn dt dy r nt out for a serius relatnshp.Its rily saddenin.
Ladies, pls let's try as mch as possbl to reduce ds insult.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ginia baby: ....Right..?..re u married to her?

Must of you ladies are crybaby.....you do realise people get charged for rape and jailed for having sex with a woman they married legally?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by xtervaganza(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
sherryjay: no wonda mst ladies of ds generatn refus to go into marriag cos of d demand for sex frm guys.In essence, cos guys ask for sex ladies hv d conceptn dt dy r nt out for a serius relatnshp.Its rily saddenin.
Ladies, pls let's try as mch as possbl to reduce ds insult.

Ladies refuse to go into marriage? How old are you? In which planet do u live? Here wey babes de propose to us everyday lol.....de jonz urself o lol embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bassey21: I read that in 1970 grin grin grin Fvck dat bitch dat dont wanna gimme no pus*y..p*ssy pu*sy pussy grin BITCH DONT KILL MY VIBE:-D CoS WEN My hOLE IS DOWN MY COCK SUCKS!! Bitches cheap die 4 here like price ov CONDOM:-P!! #GBAM!!

Bros a beg na, make we de make sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ngokafor(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexychocho:
Abegi, which moni sef.Av u 4gotten ur normal "guys are nt smiling". Shey na so una dey spend d moni 4 gurls reach. Most of d guys shouting moni here, am sure u are d type dat doesn't spend on ur babe, instead u collect moni frm her and still demand 4 Sex. I knw say una no dey shame cheesy

..no mind them make them dey decieve themselves for here...peeps that claimed to have 'wisened up' still talking about spending money like they have a dime to their name.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ngokafor(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
shizzle11: wonder why its so difficult for some people to come to terms with this. Just as it's normal for girls to demand for money from their guys, its equally normal for guys to demand for sex from their guys. Simples

..oh really??..so it's now normal for girls to demand for money just because you want to justify your shallow and selfish demands for sex,which you absolutely have no right to btw??..keep decieving yourselves.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by xtervaganza(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

..oh really??..so it's now normal for girls to demand for money just because you want to justify your shallow and selfish demands for sex,which you absolutely have no right to btw??..keep decieving yourselves.

Why u de vex? From what I read here d guy no ask u for sex na? Free his balls lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by candycoleen(f): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
IAMBREEZY: If we don't demand for sex who will,what sort of question is that.
u are not to demand For it. u are To make it happen
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Kamdex(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mehn!! Am hyly dissapointed in u,woz ur ryt?? It disgustin n embarassin 2 d gal.....truly d generation we re nao,a beta relatnshp goes simultaneously wit s*x bt u dnt nid 2 demand 4 it,ol u av 2 do z put ha in d mood n b4 u kno it she z ready 2 av d cork....pls play wisely so as not 2 drive away ur LIFE PARTNER.....D Gr8 KAMDEX in da buildin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by XploraBen(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jesse Samuel: dis sounds unbelievable bt its true! I've neva had sex in ma lyf plus i dont see anything wrng! And if a gal desires to have sex and i refuse to complie with her demands and she dumps me,it means we aint meant for each other! In a nut shell one must not have sex just to blend and fit in the society nor please ur boy frnd or gal frnd! Its totally juvenile and futile.
better talk jare,don't mind those featherbrained folkz talkin sex!sex!!sex!!!.As 4 me no sex until marriage.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ayoola171: I can see dat u're a female, "wide road to hell" you says, are u sayin any guy havn sex with u; is on his way to hell?
Pre-marital sex sir..
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by VivaLaFrans: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
Sex no be food. I pray not to get married to pretenders like you cuz I'll be starved of sex and still spend alot on food.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by VivaLaFrans: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
You guys talking about premarital sex as if its normal. Having sex outside wedlock is a sin.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by vickyO(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
VivaLaFrans: You guys talking about premarital sex as if its normal. Having sex outside wedlock is a sin.
God bless you bro.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Gween7(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nawa oo! Naso nairalanders dull reach? Many just read d title and began to posting silly insults. Don't bother commenting if u are too lazy or to dumb to read and understand simple english.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Deapexboy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
na so bro, abi dem b furniture. Dat is our legal rite grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nogen: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Swedish scientists have identified a new strain of HIV that appears to progress much faster than most previously identified variations of the virus.

The new strain, known as A3/02, is a recombinant, meaning it is a cross between two previously identified HIV strains. Writing in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, Lund University researchers said that the infection moves from HIV to full-blown AIDS in about five years, nearly two- to two-and-a-half years faster than most previously known strains.

So far the new infection seems confined to West Africa.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS AFRICA? NOW IT'S WEST AFRICA. I hope that there is no 'political undertone' to this discovery.

http://gma.yahoo.com/scientists-aggressive-hiv-strain-111842347--abc-news-health.html
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by eedrees(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO:
God bless you bro.
sleep here ________g/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.