Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48161 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Sijo01(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
*Enter's thread, sit back with a bottle of coke and pop-corn*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by blackgucci(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
[size=15pt]its basic nature, for the continuation of the human race[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ediss(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sorry guys will not demand for sex anymore but hence forth demand for fork sad sad okkkk may be guys should just demand for your brain right? As if say na only guys like sex. Go joor embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by damola311: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
ITbomb: That is why dem lurve me, from play I go romance dem till they beg me to insert
Insert sim?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
nneh1: bros seriously you hit the nail directly. If we girls will tell you how some guys demand this X you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.

babe seriously you hit the nail directly. If we guys will tell you how some babes demand 4 money you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Dsame way I will scream MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! ...Money wey go hook u for throat!! Money na una life? SMH

grin grin you mean dem pastors abi?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mariblizzy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?
love. Dis
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Justeenaleo(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Because dey got D1CK
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fajzay: Maybe the same bro constitution aka Brostitution. lolz

TOUCHE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Marineetyon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Madness
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Kakafranky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
The part of the story I like is “do the needful“
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nneh1(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Babzilla:

babe seriously you hit the nail directly. If we guys will tell you how some babes demand 4 money you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by chimerase2: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Men and sex...sex and men
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nkeboy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
SEX is a neccessity.......but d demand 4 it dis days is alarming.....some guys prefer 2 have sex than to eat 4 dat day
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by packman: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
[size=20pt]WHAT IS ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT SEX OR NO SEX

PRICE OF RICE WOULD INCREASE.....[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by nneh1(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sijo01: *Enter's thread, sit back with a bottle of coke and pop-corn*
every time you are sitting back with coke and pop corn upgrade small maybe to spring roll and samosa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
crisycent: Nigeria girls dey ever dey in d mood? undecided undecided

What a silly question!

You must have bad luck to be meeting ancient/boring girls all your life.
Please don't generalise!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Testerfuze(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mtcheeeew!! Rubbish,why won'† i demand 4 sex,afterall its my right.....or,oooohhhh!!! Dnt tel me u go in2 a relationship only 2 play p.s 2,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Festorich(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Babzilla: NUTHING GET THEM IN THE MOOD LIKE
THIS
Show me the girl that will see this and don't wanna get down with you,and i will show you a pregnant virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why shouldn't they?

Isn't that the only thing some girls have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by UjSizzle(f): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sex Killz undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by blackgucci(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

What a silly question!

You must have bad luck to be meeting ancient/boring girls all your life.
Please don't generalise!

lmao.... u sound ho*ny!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided

LoL. Ask them oooo
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Habidab: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
GoodFaith:
Sex is not food
it is about once need
so men have need for sex why women have need for money
Truth be told,I support the OP.but bro emotion plays it all.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Johnsinia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sometime, i wonda, cant a guy just give a girl he luv money and 4get abt it, without expecting anytin frm ha. Anytin u give to a girl in exchange 4 sumtin is nt luv or help; its businex, like d one transactd in a hotel.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
blackgucci:

lmao.... u sound ho*ny!!

LOL. I am not Hot at the moment jare.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by blackgucci(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL. I am not Hot at the moment jare.

owkies maybe later... wink
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Booty4me: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
if i dnt demand for sexx, who will

no sex ...

no spendin...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Tombilly(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
With money every girl z eatable so guys sto complaining an dip ur hand in ur pocket an do dem wat we do to police on d high way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by blaezderek: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is exactly what i preach against. I hate secx...Ironically.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
This OP must be a learning learner. undecided I suspect you sef, you've seen a lady here on NL, so u wan form 'holy' abi? angry

#TeamNoPremarital sex<>NoPremaritalSpending
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided

♍¥ sister,

Sex na FOOD.
With emphasis on the "OO"!

Any lady that thinks otherwise should either have her head examined,
Or should visit the nearest hospital for Virginal check-up angry

Mtewwwwwwwwww
Mind urself ooooh! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.