Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,335 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48164 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
heefeholuwah: Everywhere its the same old tin..all about sex sex sex...I'v nt even had sex yet and I hate it!...Gosh...if u can't keep urself till marriage..at least don't go around spreading d sex mantra..like its some chronicle...#team virgin4Jesus..
*shakes his head*lack of exploration
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
jay bee: It's our birthright na

We were born to put the peanut in the peanut hole.

You had better open that gate for us as we are about to make a grand entrance

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by braivheart: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
hey OP before u post next time, consider every possible option. most of the time it's the girls that bring it upon themselves. when they demand money foolishly, it's only natural for the guy to feel like he has paid for it n demand for it. there is hardly love in any relationship these days n this happens in most cases where the girl doesn't have money of her own to take care of herself, n is not willing to work.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by basty: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Because we are born to Bleep
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Danhumprey: The word "DEMAND" as used in this context,in this thread, is ambigious! smiley

You guys are making it sound as if it's your 'right' to get sex from your partners. angry

Having sex should be something of a mutual agreement and understanding between the two people involved,not one person being selfish. smiley
c my guy
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bigshow11: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smily202: .

Two fighting Lol on the pictures above ^^^,

let's separate them, before something dangerous Happen o.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ukuts gp: I hv nt hv sex till date. Am i dead? Not at all. It is just lack of self control. A good christian dnt demand 4 sex when he is nt yet married.
shataP u wan advertise urself here abi so dat babes go quote u smh
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
dis sounds unbelievable bt its true! I've neva had sex in ma lyf plus i dont see anything wrng! And if a gal desires to have sex and i refuse to complie with her demands and she dumps me,it means we aint meant for each other! In a nut shell one must not have sex just to blend and fit in the society nor please ur boy frnd or gal frnd! Its totally juvenile and futile.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
mimicue: #teamvirgin #teamvirgin cool cool cool
#team ur fada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jesse Samuel: dis sounds unbelievable bt its true! I've neva had sex in ma lyf plus i dont see anything wrng! And if a gal desires to have sex and i refuse to complie with her demands and she dumps me,it means we aint meant for each other! In a nut shell one must not have sex just to blend and fit in the society nor please ur boy frnd or gal frnd! Its totally juvenile and futile.
ok
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mdee1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
guttentag: I am a guy and for almost a year now, i haven't had sex.

try 19
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
hippyzuki: I laugh!!! When he buys you z10 and z200 y won't he ask for sex? When he pays your bills like your his 5months old baby? My dear sisters when you learn to respect yourself and your body he would respect you. Don't get me wrong some guys are assholes. I met one sometime ago we met became friends told me how much he liked me next day wanted to take me for ice cream I refused cos I no wan turn iyakpati big mama things, I opted for zoo instead. We went had alot of fun. Next week took me to the cinema bought me pop corn. Next week he's asking me when is he going to go down low... Na that time I pick e call reach.

If only he played it cool,he would have been tappping that. a$$
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by adeyrule(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Words nd opposite
Girl nd money
Boys nd sex
Smh
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by gothrones(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

LMAO! Either you do not live in Nigeria or you are a learner. This method does not work on Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by gothrones(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
vincvin: Some guys act like they don't have sisters.
Some gals act like they don't have brothers.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Smily202(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
gothrones:
Some gals act like they don't have brothers.

Vice versa.......Lmao
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abimloaded: You're on point man! you dnt even have to tell any girl that you wanna bang her... all u need to do is to get her in mood through kisses ...romance... (prolonged one) by this time, she must have been in the mood and ready to take the cork and forget any BB or take me to your mother ish!

in a nut shell... dnt give her a formal notice or in anyway tell her you want sex b4 u bang out her hymen(that's if she is even having)
Na wa o.
Dude are you a Nazi? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Richiy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Walahi, it is getting out of hands. Guys need to understand that it isn't every girl that they should disrespect that way. The directness and boldness some boys have developed is just amazing. Thank God for maturity that just makes me calmly say no while boiling inside. I dress decently, comport myself wherever I am, yet this guy had the balls to not just ask for sex, but a.nal sex. Trust me na, I explictly told him somethings that made his mouth still open when I left. Seriously, guys, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by victorv12(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria girls can proof stubborn atimes. Even when they're in the mood of having sex, majority of them will still say no. @OP It's a lie majority of Nigeria guys demand for sex most times. Nigeria girls loves to form over nothing! They always want us to beg or pay for our sexuality. The only thing that gets majority of them high is money...that's when they show some fake love. It's not that I'm putting all the blame on them, but my problem with them is, why must a guy pay to satisfy his sexuality all the time? Even the so called cream girls...one way or the order, they have these ways of asking guys for money or favor, and the moment their prey doesn't compromise, they are good in killing the mood. I'm not a guy that begs a girl to be laid, all I just want is to be satisfied sexually and gives some real love back.

Again, if you a playing Mr cool with our Nigeria sisters, someone will end up losing. Nigeria girls are very good in setting a guys tempo high with all their crazy outfits, and at the same time crash it! Maybe it is because of the enviroment or the level of poverty in the country. There is nothing bad if our sisters can be civil enough by calling up their man to be laid, not expecting we guys to make the move all the time. I've never received a call from a girl telling me to come and lay her...l'm always the one setting the game all the time. Lying on we guys that we always demand sex is improper. I refuse to be termed has a sex symbol in the hands of our Naija sisters. Which Nigeria girl doesn't love sex? Majority of our sisters have over Two to three boyfriend they're dating at once...that's the truth! I wonder why they're like that. But I can vow that most of our brothers are not like that. Our Nigeria brethren, the moment majority of them are in love, the probability of our brothers not cheating is high. They lock up! But for our sisters it's not like that. Nigeria girls are explorers!
I love Nigeria girls but what I'm tired of is paying for sex. Why must I buy you or give you something before I can be laid. I'm tired of that bull. Many of our brothers are out there that needs some real love, not some stubborn girls we must struggle to have sex with or doesn't respect someone.

To be a Nigeria man is hard...always struggling having sex and to be loved. It's so pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by chimney(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
guttentag: I am a guy and for almost a year now, i haven't had sex, not that i don't want it but i just don't just like the way Girls feel that a man can't do without them.

You be gay....I swear!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by JennyAmyAkums: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wonder ooo... The craze abt sex is much now. Everywhere u go, its sex sex sex!!! It haf tire me o. A man can no longer assist a lady(money, job, etc) dese daiz without demanding for sex! Even on a first date a man is demanding for sex! Everywhere sex! I tire o.. men should go easy on it abeg
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Olaone1: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
I blame Westerners who have managed to criminalize sex in Africa through relentless media onslaught while their own boys and girls are having one-night stand every week.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by HARDDON: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
nneh1: bros seriously you hit the nail directly. [b]If we girls will tell you how some guys demand this X you will be shocked [/b]at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.

say wor? if guys were to go tale telling how much they burn each second on what they wouldnt have tru: (i'm in my per1od.... i am not in the mood, i'm sick, can we leave this for another time? slow down ......and the likes) you wouldnt have the guts to spill the above bolded!

if you know you werent down for no ish, be lady enuf to reject all the gifts and outing too. be upfront.....u shouldnt be a celeb that spents all their time tryina be famous they wen they become one, spend a fortune more, avoiding the public.

you love the outing and spoiling den lock up when it is time to fulfill your own part of the Unspoken agreement.

...NB: dont get me wrong, i am not in support of no man Demanding for X, is it a military camp? buh if we were to be more objective, alot more men spend more and dont get to hit it at the end of the day! and they just roll on no ish. guess so many learn from their mistakes and therefore spend and then demand. or even lay the terms out b4 any outing

!@op, in reality, if gurls have no qualms in demanding for money, recharge, bb Porsche et all, why would you beef guys for demanding for X too? Ladies started it! ask yourself this, is there any time X'ing come b4 outing?

FYI: this wasnt me! cool
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Olaone1: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
OP, healthy men ask/demand for sex. It is normal. BTW, some naija girls are never in the mood without money and/or gifts. Fact! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by del5545(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Don't knw y guys of nowadays can't wait til afta weddin b4 havin sex,bible even suported it.@least @my early 30s,am stil a virgin n am waitin til afta my weddin b4 launchin it,dt is d basic truth about me.I bliev som guys are stil lik me?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nogen: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bingo! HIV, Staph, Herpes, etc on the rise. Common guys , ride on, ask for sex, do it anywhere, anytime. It is after all your birthright.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by engroke(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
ITbomb: That is why dem lurve me, from play I go romance dem till they beg me to insert
Bro, abeg insert what??
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by optimism91(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
The pride of any woman is her virg*n*ty. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Some guys don't have respect for women, especially when they found out you've done it before. The next thing you hear is "afterall you are not a vir*g*. You shouldn't blame anybody. We speak according to the level of wisdom we operate. Its not everybody. It depends on what an individual wants in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Fajzay: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
del5545: Don't knw y guys of nowadays can't wait til afta weddin b4 havin sex,bible even suported it.@least @my early 30s,am stil a virgin n am waitin til afta my weddin b4 launchin it,dt is d basic truth about me.I bliev som guys are stil lik me?

Wetin u dey launch? Na Rocket I bow for u o!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bonetalk(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
bxcode: Not all guys demand for sexundecidedundecidedundecided
like me
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by jesusjewel1(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abimloaded: You're on point man! you dnt even have to tell any girl that you wanna bang her... all u need to do is to get her in mood through kisses ...romance... (prolonged one) by this time, she must have been in the mood and ready to take the cork and forget any BB or take me to your mother ish!

in a nut shell... dnt give her a formal notice or in anyway tell her you want sex b4 u bang out her hymen(that's if she is even having)
May d good Lord save U frm ur Shallow way of thinking. If u re aving such thought,I wonder how ur future children will b finkn (dats if God is been merciful on u aving any!) NONSENSE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.