Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48162 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ormorlehwah: Av U 4geten dat 'body no be fire wood'?
Amazin! And diz is coming frm a gal huh? Same gal d Op is tryin to protect her rght n dignity......U see, she sees naffin wrng wit dat(a guy demanding sex frm his gal) ''cus body no b fire wood''! Uhmmm, sistr u look so innocent. God gimme a woman dat'll hate wat u hate n love wat u luv, nt one havn d form of godliness bt denying d power there of. Amen. Heaven plzzzzzzzzzzz.....letz I forget,No offense plz. Tnx 4 ur undrstndn.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ifedayosol(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oga, listen to wetin sooji guys dey tell u....if gal demand for money, we sef go demand for sex....very simple!!! No con dey form gud guy for here abeg
Danhumprey: The word "DEMAND" as used in this context,in this thread, is ambigious! smiley

You guys are making it sound as if it's your 'right' to get sex from your partners. angry

Having sex should be something of a mutual agreement and understanding between the two people involved,not one person being selfish. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by easternguy: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some truth are just natural. I have a simple question for the poster/girls: CAN ANY NIGERIAN GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY FOR 3 MONTHS WITHOUT THE GUY SPENDING KOBO ON HER ? If you are not ready for his sexual demands, please don't eat his kobo

Though am not encouraging sex in anyway.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Jman06(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's because we live in a phucking world so guys gotta phuck...lolz. But seriously i don't blame guys for always demanding s.ex. This thing called diick in between our legs is damn too intractible. It does not fear 'God' at all and can stand up even while one is in the Church.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Ukutsgp(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hv nt hv sex till date. Am i dead? Not at all. It is just lack of self control. A good christian dnt demand 4 sex when he is nt yet married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Balos(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's only a stupid and duller that will ask his gf for sex. why will I ask for sex? sex is natural. I cant touch my girl and she wont be wet, when I sabi all d points. when I take her to heaven every time. come on guys. dis topic is childish jor
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by guttentag(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
crackhaus:
Are you sure this is really your reason or are you just making an attempt at sounding politically correct

I mean what i am saying, i just wish all men are like me then the world would have been a better place
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by phatasschick(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
gbagan
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by phatasschick(f): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=Balos]It's only a stupid and duller that will ask his gf for
sex. why will I ask for sex? sex is natural. I cant touch my girl and
she wont be wet, when I sabi all d points. when I take her to heaven
every time. come on guys. dis topic is childish jor[/quote] good talk bt d topic is not childish, D op is mking a point.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by seaman007: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
guttentag:

I mean what i am saying, i just wish all men are like me then the world would have been a better place

Don't be too over confidence and
Jus pray u don't see temptation

If a woman tempt u.
Only God can save u
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Stop it!.
SexKillz sad
There is a word called Self Control undecided

pastor

hope say you be virgin

since u just dey shout sex kills for here.

watin be ur own sef. u just dey claim better person here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bigshow11: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smily202: e sweet me e sweet u.....who go pay??

Bad Guy Nor ni.......

To topic: But is Good to abstain till marriage, sexually transmitted disease are real. Let's stay safe.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by kubi240: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
because of conjilicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by samflex(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
How e take affect airtel stopping bis on non bb device by 12am today?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Incredyable(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
lol.... i dey laugh......
no comment!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mimicue(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
#teamvirgin #teamvirgin cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by igbalajobi: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
'Cos it's a birth right cheesy wink, Adam started it grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
mimicue: #teamvirgin #teamvirgin cool cool cool

who dash monkey coat?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by jaybee3(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's our birthright na

We were born to put the peanut in the peanut hole.

You had better open that gate for us as we are about to make a grand entrance

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by redsun(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who says only guys demands for sex?Randy women wants it too you know.And they get by all means.

Sex is life,if you lack it,then you are not living.What the point if you can't have fun?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by soulglo: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: What is going on these days with d different threads I am beginning to see here of late by girls complaining about their BF DEMANDING sex from them, even till the point of giving ultimatums and all dat $hit? Like wat da fuq? Who demands Sex from a girl one claims to be in a relationship with? Are u negotiating a contractual agreement or u re buying tomato & pepper in market to be DEMANDING? Whateva happened to a romantic date, dinner, treat, outings,...and afterwards allow nature to take its course?

U Guys doing dis nonsense are d ones making some of these Girls believe that they have negotiating power with sex! I don't get it. Is it dat a guy picks up his fone and d next tin goes "hello swthrt, I want u to come over for d weekend,and hey pls,I will fuvk u when u come" ?? Dis is crazy!!! Dis is insane! No girl will take dis $hit. No wonder they tell u $hit too like "take me to ur mama first", "buy me a BB Z10 first" or "wait for my 90 days rule". Yeah, they tell u dat because u ve refuse to man up and take d lead in ur relationship. Infact, such a guy is not ready to be in a relationship, it breaks most girls heart dat their guy is a wussy, and since they can't stand a wussy! They reply u with conditions too, and trust me, at that stage they are ready to back out of that relationship, so even if u give in to their conditions, sorry no sex for u. After dat, Nairaland will now then bear d brunt of ur foolishness. angry

If u guys so much want to fuvk, then do wat u ve to do. Put her in d mood, create a romantic setting, get her all wet and let everytin play out itself. I bet u dat even if u don't want sex after creating d atmosphere, she will pounce on u herself and do d needful. U Guys should go work on urselves, stop embarrassing other Men here and lastly stop whinning around on Nairaland.

U don't DEMAND sex from Girls!! Or are u a learner?

You were obviously trained the old school way LOL. Honestly your post is like a breath of fresh air. Sometimes when I read some of these threads on nairaland I realize that young men in Nigeria are so far out of touch on what it means to be a gentleman or what it means to court a lady. Back in the day the slang word was "spinning". As in the guy literally spinned the girl. Sweet words. Flowers (I remember getting a plastic blue flower LOL). Stupid poems etc. Now all I hear is buying recharge card. Gosh. It's like these guys just have no game. Zero game. I know spinning sounds old fashioned but that's what works. You might have to up your spinning game as you get older but it is still the same idea. These young 20 something year olds that spend money on these little girls need to get a notebook and take some notes from their older cousins

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by raficki87(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Johnsinia: Sometime, i wonda, cant a guy just give a girl he luv money and 4get abt it, without expecting anytin frm ha. Anytin u give to a girl in exchange 4 sumtin is nt luv or help; its businex, like d one transactd in a hotel.
this mentality is good and awesome....but picture this when next u wanna hangout expect like 3 friends and above whom u'd pay for,and others wey i no get power to type...her friends will be like how ur mugu boyfriend and she'll say fine and they'll cackle like witches
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=beau49]Na wa o....

U pple jes fail to understand dat nt all gals want 'sex'!!!

I dnt knw where u guys get ur gals 4rm buh a gal who has self respect 4
herself would not be demanding money 4rm u everytime/most of prefer nt
to ask sef....not all of us r money concious,we jes want a guy who goin 2
be there 4 us physically,emotionally n morally n if he has money den it
is an added bonus.

Most of u dat r commenting,if dey check d reason behind y u r dating ur
GFs it is as flimsy as a gals underpants.....If u knw wat ur gal means
to u,even if she does nt want sex u wud nt mind cus d contentment u feel
wen she is around is enof to mk u wait n nt force d issue.

After una go dey shout say no tru love....[/quote]....this is the ONLY reasonable comment i have seen from a lady in this thread.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Smily202(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boy: can i touch your software? Girl: show me
first your hardware Boy: can i install it in your
system? Girl: OK! if you cover it with anti-virus
first!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Smily202(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boy: can i touch your software?

Girl: show me first your hardware

Boy: can i install it in your system?

Girl: OK! if you cover it with anti-virus
first!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Blackgold09(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Grendel: Because it's our right cool
ur right na mumu right
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by cube4me(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
4me sex is nt bad in relatnship and gals shouldn't feel it's jst guys who demand 4d sex, infact there are gals who desire sex than men. Bt understanding is also important, in every relatnship. If d relatnship is built around sex, well, bt if it's nt

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by bigshow11: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Smily202: Boy: can i touch your software?

Girl: show me first your hardware

Boy: can i install it in your system?

Girl: OK! if you cover it with anti-virus
first!!

O boyeeeee see conversation, which type on Anti-virus? Norton,panda or bit defender

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ulokomatt: Dnt4gt dat ur body is d templ of d holy spirt n u must STRIVE 2 kp it holy nomata d degre of KONJI wr hold u....xo no sex til u say yex i do....
who b dis person
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by ndavids5(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Nextworldnx, u re really on point, cld u believe dat most of our guys re nw slaves 2 s*x jst because they wnt it @ all cost. Any guy dat does dat is really scaring reasonable grls away.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Lankaline]More Sex=Increase in price of garri
Proof=if X and Y are in a bracket like this(XY),,or X is out a bracket filled with so many Ys,,then the number in which XY will bring to this world will increase,meaning more kids,and due to poor economy,the demand for commodity G(garri)will increase,and from ma knowledge, an increase in demand,will lead to increase in price and decrease in supply
This is to say by 2016,price of garri would be 80 naira a cup
Like if yu think am right,also Like h
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by fhranchez(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Lankaline]More Sex=Increase in price of garri
Proof=if X and Y are in a bracket like this(XY),,or X is out a bracket filled with so many Ys,,then the number in which XY will bring to this world will increase,meaning more kids,and due to poor economy,the demand for commodity G(garri)will increase,and from ma knowledge, an increase in demand,will lead to increase in price and decrease in supply
This is to say by 2016,price of garri would be 80 naira a cup
Like if yu think am right,also Like u r talking rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.