Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84915 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Infomaz(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Chaleeee: Yes we do!
Please speak for yourself. Say 'l do!' l've neva visited one and neva will.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2013
obiscapula: i can swear it,,if nt for HOME and baby production,,many of us guys would flunt our whores,,they r jt beta

I find it difficult to understand how people enjoy sex that they pay cash for,it is demeaning. That you can't get a decent gf doesn't mean all girls are call girls!

My sisters are not, my mum is not! I have also dated girls that don't ask me for anything not even a kobo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Shaanteel(f): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2013
nbright: Sorry to derail.... @shaanteel, youare pretty.
thank you
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Shaanteel(f): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Miner13:

If for instance you are my wife and somebody called you whores wil you cry back home and inform me?
am nØT A baby so far as i knøw am nøt what they say i am it wønt hurt me 1bit
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Shaanteel(f): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2013
lord_falcao: how can I reply to someone's post here...guys make una give me guide pls
cliq Quote
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by SlamDunk(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2013
yinkeys: dude don't do this. It's so unattractive. Fall hand kinda thing.

Aswear
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Una no dey sleep?! Thread still as alive as I left it shocked
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010: If we goin to go logical.......every lady is a prostitute(which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!

This general attitude is disturbing, I have been with a number of women and I am unemployed! You guys should try honesty sometimes. Most girls are not even prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by jaybee3(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Those in vegas aren't rough looking abegi shocked shocked
1-800diala tongue
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Ihedinobi: Oh...plus men know what prostitutes are. They don't have to wonder what she's been doing behind his back. So he saves his emotional investment.

...but eeeerrrr, that never works for long. He'll keep searching for a safe place to invest himself emotionally...which is the point I made above - if only money could assure his emotional security....but it can't. So he tries to settle for emotionless sex.

Sex without emotions to me is utter rubbish. If I can't cuddle a woman and tell how beautiful her eyes are after sex,then it is pppointless sleeping with her!

Sleeping with strangers whores or a random 'normal' girl I just met is very disturbing for me. I've tried both and it sucks

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2013
pweetixandy: u jst did retard,only a myopic fool wld say all gurls r call girls..damn dis thread.
kobo kobo boys too dumb to use deir senses.
if i say u talKin trash,sorry imp,fall out

If you only date brothers that are rich and willingly to sppend you are a HOE simple! Stop beating about the bush
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2013
@op,u be like say Smtn dey worry u.For say no b because I no dey abuse my fellow women,I for abuse u dis morning.Your fellow girls na hin u dey call dirty and unkempt angry angry
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: i have mark u. I will personally monitor u everywhere here on nairaland.,no matter the years and time it will take,i will investigate u..Ur handle is mindependence.,i wonder if ur toto is independence frm different old pricks or depend on those pricks for survival
since internet and phone became available to bus drivers at Oshodi nairaland changed for ever. You can even string together cohesive sentence.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obi24(f): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: all girls are whores.even ur mother and sisters
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by observer2020(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2013
I haven't Bleep a prostitute,but i believe that all girls are prostitute,becos all of them Bleep for the money that u will give her

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by holarmideh(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Shaanteel: including your sister

And his momma
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by jarkata(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2013
majalisa: funny women don't realize dat d so called private part ceases to b a private part but a public part d moment more than one customer pays for dat part..it doesn't matter if she is paid in cash or kind
u make me laugh.genius comment,are u a gynacologist?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by holarmideh(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2013
observer2020: I haven't Bleep a prostitute,but i believe that all girls are prostitute,becos all of them Bleep for the money that u will give her

Speak for your family alone mann, maybe that's what your sisters and your mom do. Not all girls are like that bruh.
#no offence
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pussyeater(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Infomaz: Please speak for yourself. Say 'l do!' l've neva visited one and neva will.
Na who won dey dull for here? Oga leave story jor make u nor dey claim saint

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by anselm791(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Oya e done do! Boys don't kid yourselves, all girls are not ashewos. girls don't fool yourselves, you're no different, at least not in God's eyes, whether na 10 men a night or 1 a year, na still the same hell, along with any non repentant man.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Kayceenaz(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Ok.... I have heared
Abeg c english o(bt nobody infallible.lol) Sister,it's ''heard'' not ''heared.''
Abeg c english o(bt nobody infallible.lol) Sister,it's ''heard'' not ''heared.''
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2013
observer2020: I haven't Bleep a prostitute,but i believe that all girls are prostitute,becos all of them Bleep for the money that u will give her

You know this, how?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pussyeater(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2013
jay bee: Those in vegas aren't rough looking abegi shocked shocked
1-800diala tongue
I second ur comment
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Any guy who feels every woman is a prostitute also believes every female members of his family is too.No biggie,just his observation.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Miner13: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Shaanteel: am nØT A baby so far as i knøw am nøt what they say i am it wønt hurt me 1bit
Then, that any woman is call whores should not be a problem probably if she's not
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Poor tasteless joke
Try something different undecided
jerrymania:

ehhmm nor be you say like 20 men don dey ask for your hand in marriage. even one wey u never see. so how many men before those 20 don enter your public transport? grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by femliany(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
but some are more whorish than the others.....like pigs in Animal farm

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by crisycent: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2013
There's a difference between Fvcking and making love. I don't sleep with brothel girls though but i think the urge beclouds our sense of what's clean and not clean besides all you want to see is bo.obs and pvssy.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by chidi2pus(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:

What are you you saying? That's too much na, just buy me 100naira credit and we are good to go wink

Nah undecided

I don't bleep my whores for airtime

I just bequeath my current bank savings of the year to them and bleep their brains out

Too many girls on the streets- all are whores with big handbags( comprising of powder,marry K,lipstick,master keys,half eaten loaves of bread,lacasera,phone charger )

All they these broke a s s babes do is wander about like lost souls looking for financial salvation

Normal confirmed Ashi rules sad

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nagoma(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai
Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?

Are they winning the competition?

A laborer is always cheaper than a slave.
You have to feed, cloth and house your slave and bury him when he dies.
For a laborer , just pay the wages for the day's work. Simple. cool
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by chimerase2: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent: Una no dey sleep?! Thread still as alive as I left it shocked
u too u no dey sleep!! Kai
Hv been monitoring ur post here since 12:01 till 5:00 am
U be winch huh?
Abi u be adi-abani
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Kayceenaz(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2013
fresh_dude: You've been living in a bubble. Why do you think men believe they can have 'any' woman when they have money? How many posts have you seen on nairaland saying "face money-making and women will come when you're successful?" How many girls on here will date a broke guy, hard working or not?
If a guy's financial standing is a determining factor for a girl dating or even looking at a guy, then she's a ho, aka prostitute.
You're quoting love like women know what love is, how many women will date, talk less of marry a man with financial deficiency!
I don't support LovePeddler-mongering but, really, who are we to begrudge anybody their opinion? If people feel all/most women are prostitute, considering the definition of a prostitute, perhaps, women should accept their rightful labels or change their ways.
Btw, I don't think you're of questionable behaviour just naïve.
My brother,you've said it all.The summary of all that has been said is-N0 MONEY,NO HONEY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.