Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84912 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2013
crisycent: There's a difference between Fvcking and making love. I don't sleep with brothel girls though but i think the urge beclouds our sense of what's clean and not clean besides all you want to see is bo.obs and pvssy.

One of the sensible post so far.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by sparkleRed(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning ooh..abeg oga MOD make una close dis thread naa
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Igholize(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Guilty conscience o.... what did she say nw that prompted this kindda statement from u? u cnt just pounce on d girl... na wa for u ooo.... she aint d same wif em o.... and y predict her lifestyle? did she tell u she gets money from men to make her hair? ogbeni cool ur temper... life is too short o
. Hmmmm, 24 likes, all females... Girls re too sentimental.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Davochii(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg i no fit do wetin dat guy dey do.My late mum warned me that any man who sleeps with Prostitutes seldom makes it in Life. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Igholize(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: shut up! i say make u shut up! u dey craze? wat is d meaning of this nw? y d insults? read her post.... did she in any way send a wrong msg? nairaland na public forum ooo.... pple av diff opinions bt right nw, ur opinion doesnt count.... m so mad at u right nw.... infact, tfu!
. Am so amazed dat such harsh nd insultive words is comin 4rm a woman,,, babe na ur potential husband friend brother u dey abuse like dat ?... Ewo ooooo
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by jaybee3(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2013
sparkle Red: Good morning ooh..abeg oga MOD make una close dis thread naa
It will soon die a natural death

Waiting on loretta to open another stimulating thread
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Krinel(f): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
Including ur mother
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by candor4(f): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Most guys r pigs.............dnt quote me ........................
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by candor4(f): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2013
Davochii: Abeg i no fit do wetin dat guy dey do.My late mum warned me that any man who sleeps with Prostitutes seldom makes it in Life. grin

Abi ur mum is dead
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by adorable29(f): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Why did d mods put this on FP? Una think say na only Nigerians dey monitor Nairaland? With d silly comments here, others will think most Naija men are junkies! I wish to use this medium to say that the views on this thread are of a few cornheads and my great naija men don't support dat all women are prostitutes! Thank you!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by loswhite(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2013
pweetixandy:
u r sayin rubbish nw...its a diff thing to have a bf whom u av sex with out of luv nd still get material benefits frm Duh!!..any guy who sleeps wiv a call girl is a pig and also has d spirit of a pig...fullstop
what if, it is more than one boyfriend u hav sex with out of love, and still get material benefit from them. Is it still different?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by emekaxy: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2013
For example, i took this pix from an Ashawo stationed in a land rig.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by itsIYKE(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Krinel: Including ur mother
its like u lack home training,we r talking about girls here
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2013
fresh_dude: You've been living in a bubble. Why do you think men believe they can have 'any' woman when they have money? How many posts have you seen on nairaland saying "face money-making and women will come when you're successful?" How many girls on here will date a broke guy, hard working or not?
If a guy's financial standing is a determining factor for a girl dating or even looking at a guy, then she's a ho, aka prostitute.
You're quoting love like women know what love is, how many women will date, talk less of marry a man with financial deficiency!
I don't support LovePeddler-mongering but, really, who are we to begrudge anybody their opinion? If people feel all/most women are prostitute, considering the definition of a prostitute, perhaps, women should accept their rightful labels or change their ways.
Btw, I don't think you're of questionable behaviour just naïve.
best quote on the topic
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2013
From the survey so far........about 70percent real MEN had been able to be blunt with their comments that all females are whores!!! Simple!......do have a great day ahead
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ICE26: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mumu tongue
over mumu sef
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Lovine: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2013
I now understood why so many in this forum are against God and righteousness. 90% of them are just church goers

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2013
majalisa: does it matter?we men r born out of holes,we spend our lives in holes and end up bin buried in graveyards...kini big deal
Badt guy.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ifeci: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2013
All girls na ashii; jst different price tags. All these girls wey dey yarn 4dis thread, jst promise dem 2million & si dem in action, dem go show skills pass ashii sef. If u r nt, b contented and stay a virgin till u marry.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Eleponblue(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2013

shocked why insult his mother it shows that you don't cherish yours...B****th
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I find it difficult to understand how people enjoy sex that they pay cash for,it is demeaning. That you can't get a decent gf doesn't mean all girls are call girls!

My sisters are not, my mum is not! I have also dated girls that don't ask me for anything not even a kobo.
shut there,Anoufia you! You stress around talking to girls just for Bleep and some keep you waiting for 3 months, we have no time to check time, we are too busy to let one poor mummy pet toying us around, we make our money and Bleep at cheap rate, I have Bleep over 200 girls in 6 years, can you break such record with toasting or begging for punnani. You better wake up, go to club, pick a girl and Bleep same day. No time for bullshit time wasting babes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by joshuaidibia(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Shaanteel: including your sister
ya. his sister dat learned from u or ur snr sister?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2013
adorable29: Why did d mods put this on FP? Una think say na only Nigerians dey monitor Nairaland? With d silly comments here, others will think most Naija men are junkies! I wish to use this medium to say that the views on this thread are of a few cornheads and my great naija men don't support dat all women are prostitutes! Thank you!

Don't overate men, every man has a potential to be the good, the bad and the ugly. Some have the avenue while others may not get it. The same spirit that makes a dedicated man cheats on his wife or admire other women isn't far from that which will make him have a one night stand with a stranger. Don't let any guy deceive you because he wears a three piece suit and a bow tie cuz there is this aspect of a man that wants to be free and exploits. How we tame it differs among us. clinton was a great man and a good husband but that didn't stop him from shaggging Lewinsky.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by divaT: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg leave wetin dem write for moto,enter moto jare..so long as it takes u to ur destination**Dogdes head frm OP**
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by born2boink(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Stop insulting someone else mother because your days of boy toastinng girls have gone......Quit! Quit!! Quit!!! And retire, ashawo don collect all boyfriends finish, I will give you brothel like jollyfriends, see as big boys in big ride nyanshing olosho or go to pekas.

Abeg baby! Quit and retire, nobody have time for girlfriend scamming boys money just for pussy. 1k for one round and 3500 for till day break tin sure pass. No phone buy, no recharge card, no travelling allowance and no am on period tinz...

Quit baby

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by kokorodudu(f): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
francababy: Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?

Dude, if nobody is mounting those mares, their business would have gone burst since. Who's doing them? Your guess is as good as mine - your brothers, your cousins, your dad, your uncles, everyone you know. Probably you. Swear you have never done a commercial hoe before!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by NosaHenry(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2013
This trend has gone viral. The girl that opened the trend do not respect the dignity of other women. She deserve all the insults she has gotten

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by NadiaSA1(f): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2013
ICE26: over mumu sef
angry

Mugu
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Ukutsgp(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
including ur sister. Senseless post
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
I read through these response originating from guys and I'm kinda disappointed, see how support for prostitution dey come from us guys, anyways the OP called them unkept girls but FYI most of those girls are actually retards, socially withdrawn and sick. interacted with many of them and I felt sorry for some guys. its really a pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
This trend has gone viral. The girl that opened the trend do not respect the dignity of other women. She deserve all the insults she has gotten

She's learning but hope while she does her research she won't see someone very close to her patronizing those biatchez ! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.