Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84842 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
nbright: This is so so wrong to say to a lady/girl... Yes some have saucy mouth but as a man, don't indulge them... Play it cool
thanks bro.,i have apologize to her
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Awon olosho nation wide
I salute o.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:

All these threads and comments bashing girls is getting out of hand. How can someone just come and say all girls are ashawos and get 8likes or more?! if i may ask does this include your female relatives?
if u are my sister and u are fucking more than one man all in d name of double dating,u are a prostitute

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:

All these threads and comments bashing girls is getting out of hand. How can someone just come and say all girls are ashawos and get 8likes or more?! if i may ask does this include your female relatives?
if u are my sister and u are fucking more than one man all in d name of double dating,u are a prostitute.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by martronilla: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: u're talking out of ignorance. I woun't react to u. Imaging all her threads, she has been attacking men, which actually shows all is not well with her relationship with men. I'm just being a psychologist...
Dr2great: martronilla or wat do u call urself.,i know over 3 boys dey Bleep ur toto,dat is why u are angry at my comment. Besides,how dare u tell me to shut up? Why are u so pained wit my comment? if u are a victim,u better repent.i will forgive u,but next time,don't ever open ur wide mouth to insult me again,becos ur shit nor go reach me park
ok... I have heard
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: if u are my sister and u are fucking more than one man all in d name of double dating,u are a prostitute.
I can see you are a troublemaker, I won't waste my mb on you smiley
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
anh ah! What is with the curses?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Desric: It's simple, do something for humanity, pick one of the so-called "lazy boys" and teach him how to work hard and become responsible since you are an expert(Eve did it for Adam, she first ate the fruit and saw that it gave wisdom, then she helped her man). Please don't sit and wait for some other girl maybe the "call girl" to be with the so-called "lazy boys" give them comfort and solace only for you to expect to come in and want somebody who'll put a ring on your finger and propose marriage since that's what you girls of today are after, you don't care/want to be there when the so-called "lazy boys" are suffering, struggling to make ends meet, you don't care to know what the so-called "lazy boys" have done to become rich, all you want is to see a flashy looking young man with plenty of money. What a hypocrisy saying you ain't a PROSTITUTE? For your information or ironically, only "lazy girls without a future or vision" wait for a rich well to do guy to date or marry, because even some so-called "call girls" do help some of those guys you call "lazy boys" to become what they are, so get a life.

wat is dis one sayin..i work for myslf and is u boys dnt want to work,well too bad.
if u hav a mum,i fink its her responsibilty to teach u wat it Means to b a man

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by sparkleRed(f): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: i wonder who gave birth to this goat!! U think by insulting me for a woman,she wil give u free toto? mr gcfr.,u will never enter next year.,RIP TO U IN ADVANCE.,may thunder fire ur entire family.,ur mama black toto is smelling,tell her to stop prostituting. Ur father is a he-goat. tell him to go and die.
Na wa ooh but oga u re becoming childish ooh, seriously am disappointed in u, and u will still go out calling urself a man ow cn u wish dead 4 somebody, a fellow human lyk u, pls pls just unfollow dis thread if its makes u very angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
sparkle Red:
Na wa ooh but oga u re becoming childish ooh, seriously am disappointed in u, and u will still go out calling urself a man ow cn u wish dead 4 somebody, a fellow human lyk u, pls pls just unfollow dis thread if its makes u very angry
watever,who cares?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
I can see you are a troublemaker, I won't waste my mb on you smiley
i will frustrate u out of nairaland. go and perfect urself.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: i will frustrate u out of nairaland. go and perfect urself.
You will frustrate me out of nairaland?! I don't think you know who you're talking to grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by scribble: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
in the days of our forefathers, women gravitated towards men that worked hard (tilled the land) and were wealthy directly as a result of their agric produce.

women also gravitated towards strong soldiers who were heroes (famous) and could protect them.

Fastforward to today, women gravitate towards pot bellied politicians and children of political elite, contractors, politically exposed people (indimi, alakija and co) that own oil wells. Not every Nigerian is as stupendously wealthy as these. I know a unilag girl whose father has not set foot in the best hotel in Oshodi, yet she has been to intercontinental and Presidential suite in Southern Sun before she was 21.

There's another who cant take her car from the hostel home, because her fathers car is like a bicycle in comparison.

Women are still going after what they traditionally did, just that now its less honourable and termed prostitution.

Then there's the ones that go after the famous, the Ms. Davido and #teamwizkid babes who won't give regular guys a chance because they're not frosh like the guys they see on TV. Infact they're smellos.

These ones will remove pant for Davido and struggle for others to know that yes she is his babymama or latest conquest but won't want to let the regular guy smash that with the same enthusiasm and vigour.

Women are just women. They're not all like described above, but a good percentage of them are and it irks men. I think thats why the pedophilia and rape in Nigerian society is at an all time high. Poverty and pop culture is making a lot of men undersexed and resent women.

I really feel bad for the women who took this to be offensive because some of y'all aint really out that mob (ashewo mafia), however women are the cause of this. If you would all stop promoting materialism and competition amongst yourselves, men wouldn't feel the pressure to cater to those exorbitant needs like 160k iphone, 100k Peruvian locks, 500k wardrobe, 200k shoes, 300k accessories etc etc

vanity upon vanity...

Francababy (op) is a hypocrite, You yourself said in another thread that you would not give your man kitty until he bought you gifts this xmas...

maybe you should find Christ first in the religion section or at a local church before coming to find out why the man you plan on starving of kitty will be visiting the local brothel in a neighbourhood, anywhere Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
You will frustrate me out of nairaland?! I don't think you know who you're talking to grin
u are nobody,if u think because i don't know u on ground or i can't trace u.,let me tell u that i can invoke ur spirit and deal wit u.,if u like,use fake name,ur spirit is here on nairaland. Please don't make me go angry.,who are u? Do u know who i am? Don't let me go spiritual wit u
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Uthman75: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: i will frustrate u out of nairaland. go and perfect urself.

Oboi!! U dey burst my head.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: u are nobody,if u think because i don't know u on ground or i can't trace u.,let me tell u that i can invoke ur spirit and deal wit u.,if u like,use fake name,ur spirit is here on nairaland. Please don't make me go angry.,who are u? Do u know who i am? Don't let me go spiritual wit u
Look here small boy! I repeat you don't know who I am o, as I said earlier you don't know who Is who on here. If you think say you get power or jazz.

Make i tell you! Jazz pass jazz, no vex me otherwise I go cast one spell on you now now, you no go fit enter woman again. Stupid boy

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uthman75:

Oboi!! U dey burst my head.
thank u

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Very soon I will be a MOD on nairaland and I will ban people plenty. People like Dr2great should not be chatting on NL. He belongs to Oshodi park

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
Look here small boy! I repeat you don't know who I am o, as I said earlier you don't know who Is who on here. If you think say you get power or jazz.

Make i tell you! Jazz pass jazz, no vex me otherwise I go cast one spell on you now now, you no go fit enter woman again. Stupid boy
look at u.,u are now trying to sound funny,so that,i wil laugh and change my mind. Well, i forgive u.but baby,let's be truthful here,i know so many women are decent and not all women are bad or prostitutes.,but a lot,i mean 90% of these young girls is after what they can get frm a man. Now what do u call that? Be truthful
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by scribble: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: Very soon I will be a MOD on nairaland and I will ban people plenty. People like Dr2great should not be chatting on NL. He belongs to Oshodi park

who dash you mod? clown...i will personally have a word with Oga Seun Osewa at that juncture...
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: look at u.,u are now trying to sound funny,so that,i wil laugh and change my mind. Well, i forgive u.but baby,let's be truthful here,i know so many women are decent and not all women are bad or prostitutes.,but a lot,i mean 90% of these young girls is after what they can get frm a man. Now what do u call that? Be truthful
Oga no change topic come dey form civilized. Who dey joke or laugh with you? You dey fear?! Just don't mess with me for hia daz all angry

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by solihu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
;DLol! This has got to be the craziest thread on NL. See curses flying left right and centre. "Wonderment" hahaha! E don enter spiritual level self. Wey pastor Sk? E be like say e don go recess, lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: Very soon I will be a MOD on nairaland and I will ban people plenty. People like Dr2great should not be chatting on NL. He belongs to Oshodi park
franca.,pls just zip am,hold ur own.,body dey catch u? Or u dey find my mouth? Wetin dey worry u? For ur info,i am a 500 medical student,am here to keep myself busy,have u been seeing me here before? When sch re-open,u won't see me here again.I don't hav such time. I have over 3000 friends on facebook,they are more than enough for me. U can hav ur nairaland.MADAM NAIRALAND. Jobless ashawo

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by scribble: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
Oga no change topic come dey form civilized. Who dey joke or laugh with you? You dey fear?! Just don't mess with me for hia daz all angry

u are too sassy o. chei beat him at his own game. this is the kinda woman that is certainly not ashewo...even the handle is independent...

but babe seriously if Aliko Dangote or Lakshmi Mittal offered you an indecent proposal, $10 million and nobody needed to know, would u do the needful?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
franca.,pls just zip am,hold ur own.,body dey catch u? Or u dey find my mouth? Wetin dey worry u? For ur info,i am a 500 medical student,am here to keep myself busy,have u been seeing me here before? When sch re-open,u won't see me here again.I don't hav such time. I have over 3000 friends on facebook,they are more than enough for me. U can hav ur nairaland.MADAM NAIRALAND. Jobless ashawo.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Abbey2sam(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
oh i see..really sharp contrast i shld say. u must hav lived wiv an ashy to knw dat she douches twice a day..smh

You must be really guilty of all the charges

#smellio
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
no vex me otherwise I go cast one spell on you now now, you no go fit enter woman again
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Mindependent(f): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
scribble:

u are too sassy o. chei beat him at his own game. this is the kinda woman that is certainly not ashewo...even the handle is independent...

but babe seriously if Aliko Dangote or Lakshmi Mittal offered you an indecent proposal, $10 million and nobody needed to know, would u do the needful?

Nobody needs to know but there is one person that is omniknowest so look my name again and ask me that question and my answer is the same all day everyday! Hell no.

I have morals; also for those doubting Thomases that'd be like na lie, e never happen nas why she dey talk so. I've actually been offered a mill for se.x and I was offended to say the least undecided
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Shaanteel: [color=#770077][/color]lol am suprised @ the guys well if all girls are whores i put it to you that your furtURE Wifes are also whores so dont be offended when your neigbour cals your wife a LovePeddler and she comes back home crying to you
som1 just cald a spade a spade

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.