Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84844 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: as long as his money is the condition for the sex, u're all prostitutes.
Hahahaha... Not all.. I believe we still have Very good and decent girls..
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
Ask your mother. That's if she's still alive
Sister, it seems that you are pained.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010:
I said INCLUDING MY SISTER......come on stop playin pranks? I wrote that earlier in my first post......and the exclusion in the second post was a typo error.....see if I generalize things I don't exclude my family you gerrit?

I gerrit. And am happy to know that ur wife (if you're married) or ur future wife, your daughter or unborn daughters also are all prostitutes.smiley

We are all rocking #TeamProstitutes cool

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa:

I gerrit. And am happy to know that ur wife (if you're married) or ur future wife, your daughter or unborn daughters also are all prostitutes.smiley

cool....I don't stay behind lies....I tell it as blunt as I could
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by NadiaSA1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
But on a serious note.. If u know u not a LovePeddler u wouldn't b pained by what these mumus r talking

undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

1. A woman who has more than 1 lover at a particular time.

2. A woman who considers financial gains as a factor before going into relationships.

3. A woman who cheats on her lover.

4. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a man for the purpose of receiving money,gifts,favour,promotion etc in return.

Going by this simple definitions, not all women are prostitutes but MANY are.
Simple

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nadia_SA1: But on a serious note.. If u know u not a LovePeddler u wouldn't b pained by what these mumus r talking

undecided
nor even comment
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: If we goin to go logical.......every lady is a prostitute(which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!
werey..use ur brain..dat a gurl collects money frm her lover dont maKe her a sKanK! m tired of these retards.
#faints

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
werey..use ur brain..dat a gurl collects money frm her lover dont maKe her a sKanK! m tired of these retards.
#faints
so what's she? A finance minster?.....don't be such a dummy......swallow your pride and eat a dick.........I don't want to get in words with you ma!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obiscapula(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
who doznt agree loretta s gat dis 'adroit diplomacy' goin on...lorry,eva heard bwt d kardashians of this planet?do u even know bwt d story behind d custom of ring-wearin...hmmmm,we guys would always com out as boys wen tryin to prove a point pertinent to our sole purpose of existence-baby production.u cant blame us 4dt n dat doznt make us wolves.also,if men were'nt made to want 'more sex' dan most frigid ladies, u prolly wont b born.d money ish n 'girl dt has had sex 5times a day wit oda men b4 d LovePeddler patronizer enters' is baseless.if he cant giv u lov,,hes gona go outsid n giv cash.we men r born givers n we remain.nothins changed abt my generation.we stil richer dn ladies on d avg
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by hotwax: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
ronalmagic10:

Pls, I take exception to that. My girlfriend is quite different from a prostitute. Unless you want to tell me that your prostitute cares 4 u, loves u, supports you wit her might, encourages u wen u r down, spends on u, correct u wen u make mistakes, prays 4 u, and so much more. I doubt you can understand wat I'm talkin about since d only tin u do wit ur prostitute is phock her every holes for minutes, cum on her face nd give her #500. *so irritating*

Are you a baby? OMG

A grown up dont need a girl to do that.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by hotwax: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa: I read tru the thread, am just disgusted at how people can lump all women into one category, using baseless and illogical parameters to back up their point.

All girls are prostitutes?
Then i guess ur sisters, girlfriend, wives, future wives, daughters, unborn daughters, mothers, grandmothers, aunties, nieces and cousins are all prostitutes?

They are, its the rule of generalization...

Yes if they give sex for money.

If my wife sleep with her boss to get promotion, yes she a plain prostitute.

The quote above will not intimidate anybody. Truth hurts

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Breezes in again, Smells everyone's Anus. lipsrsealed Breezes out!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by imauri: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bleep grin, my gullet is on the floor and im staring at it laughing.... kai! my belle... my dear so sorry for the out come.. not what you were expecting was it? LOL...... this was an epic battle and i commend all my men, for this... Una be MEN.... LOL...OP next time entitle yaself to judge anyone.LOL.. kai...HOt KONK ...LOL

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: so what's she? A finance minster?.....don't be such a dummy......swallow your pride and eat a dick.........I don't want to get in words with you ma!
u jst did retard,only a myopic fool wld say all gurls r call girls..damn dis thread.
kobo kobo boys too dumb to use deir senses.
if i say u talKin trash,sorry imp,fall out

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
my fellow Guys una disappoint me here o

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mummytea: Breezes in again, Smells everyone's Anus. lipsrsealed Breezes out!
your nose is gainfully employed
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy: u jst did retard,only a myopic fool wld say all gurls r call girls..damn dis thread.
kobo kobo boys too dumb to use deir senses.
if i say u talKin trash,sorry imp,fall out
all you believe......since you classy
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by lordfalcao(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
what will you call a gal that has welcomed more than 8 dicks and is not a prostitute abi prostitution na wen you collect money for sex only
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Uthman75: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?

Omo!! how am i not sure that the girl am dating hasnt slept with more than ten guys as u mentioned?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
your nose is gainfully employed
LoL grin
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by debetmx(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa: Op, people like redbenson, born2fk, debetemx and co can tell you succinctly clear what they enjoy in such act. I've tried to ask myself, but the thing tire me

the best thing na to leave them be oh

Did you mention my name?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Yezzy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Its easy. Guys don't mind cos we get gud value for our money. D gurls are clean and they've got madt skills to tak u outtta dis planet, no attitude and dey even ready to offer u good Mouth Action I mean they are pro. Home gurls tend to be boring wif nasty attitudes. Besides lik odas said home gurls cost pass showgurls. Buh hole na hole wether wide or not

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Abbey2sam(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa:

You are on your own o... #teamdecentbabe

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uthman75:

Omo!! how am i not sure that the girl am dating hasnt slept with more than ten guys as u mentioned?
More than 10 guys in one day then she comes to your house that same day to sleep with you
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
More than 10 guys in one day then she comes to your house that same day to sleep with you
Not in one day... He meant since she started doing the do
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
nbright: Not in one day... He meant since she started doing the do
That is what I mean in my original post when I said how do guys sleep with a girl that has slept with 10 guys that day before sleeping with them.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
In conclusion, any class of girl dat recieves payment of any form from a dude after sex or bj is a prostitute (smooth or rough faced).

Thats all.

One fine female corper juss pass now...brb
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lolz funny thread. My own be say, Any girl that has slept with a man she's not married to; whether he's her bf, fiance or whatever is a prostitute before god and man.

So in summary most ladies are prostitutes. They just don't hang around in brothels.

cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by blaise26abj(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
@ OP: please believe it. I have friends that become almost unreasonable when konji catch them. including married ones. Note, not all guys are ready to go through the hassle of wooing a woman before having intercourse with her when there is a certain supply of punny to be priced. It is an attribute of a free market system.

Sex for guys can just be for a release of stress. So the end justifies the means when it comes to that matter with most guys, masturbation as a means inclusive. A common statement " if she worwor, cover her head with pillow/switch off the light and continue" is self-explanatory

However for those guys saying naija girls won't date u unless u are rich or financially stable should know this. there are guys that can date/sleep with any girl irrespective of their financial statuses. even the ladies that are leeches to other dudes have guys they wld date for free/ sleep with and still spend their maga money on. Know your game well and you won't fall victim to such ladies.

i have seen several instances where prostitutes do particular guys for free steadily and spend their "hard" earned money on.

My advice to all is to live life asking questions and stop being judgmental. To each one his/her own.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

Yes if they giveu sex for money.

If my wife sleep with her boss to get promotion, yes she a plain prostitute.

The quote above will not intimidate anybody. Truth hurts
neither was It meant to intimidate. I was simply working along with his mathematics of generalization, i just thought I'd expand the bracket to make ti clearer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.