Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84847 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Just read this thread from the beginning, & I must admit the comments here re very very sick. I dunno how some of u guys feel b4 opening your rotten mouths..y'all shud be ashamed of yourselves n ur family.*spit on you all* The mods shud just close this thread cos it stinks.
M' Out of here

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: Loretta is one very very funny babe. Imagine she says the world has changed! Everythin is monetised including relationships!!!!!!!! Lol. So tell me what do you call someone who monetises relationship/sex? Call a spade a spade sis....such a person is an ASHEE.

I have a girl who doesn't demand a dime from me. She believes she's not my responsibility until we married. Now that is a non-ashee. I still buy things for her once in a while though but I'm never pressured into thinking my gifts are the things keeping her with me. Any lady who doesn't and can't do this is a SEMI-ASHEE to euphemise
point clear. Thread closed. Am gone.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: . so in all honesty,you've never seen a woman who makes love to a man unless he gives her money? Smh
Are you guys just hurt or plain dishonest?
Broke dudes have girlfriends all the time. Some even have multiple.
I don't get what you guys are complaining about?
Are you rich?
If you're not a rich man and you have a woman who loves you, you don't deserve her love cos of all these things you're saying here.
If you tell me a woman who sleeps with a man for money is a prostitute,I agree. We all agree

But if you say every woman is a prostitute that means you're saying no woman can make love to a man unless he pays her,then I'm sorry I don't get where you learned that. Says a lot about the kind of women you deal with.
@ fresh_dude, you think you're smart smiley
Calling me naïve,myopic bla bla bla. If you noticed I'm not indugling you in that area. I have my reasons. Fact is you don't even know what you're saying or what you stand for.
My stand is not all women are wh*re cos not all women sleep with men for money. Many actually fall in love. And stay with the men they love thru thick n thin
What's your stand?
Are all women wh*ore or not. You have to be specific. Quoting me and typing long epistles isn't helping ur cause.
It is clear that your problem is comprehension. Lorretta, this conversation between you and I is over as far as this topic goes. Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by specialzobo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

1. A woman who has more than 1 lover at a particular time.

2. A woman who considers financial gains as a factor before going into relationships.

3. A woman who cheats on her lover.

4. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a man for the purpose of receiving money,gifts,favour,promotion etc in return.

Going by this simple definitions, not all women are prostitutes but MANY are.
... true@ the bolded...even our so called rich actress are guilty..opening their legs for politicians and footballers just for the financial gains...most ladies would even do worst if dey have such opportunity #ashawo get grade that's all.. some charge #500 while some get as much as 5 to 10 million,am sure some of these bitter gals here won't even think twice wen dey see a guy dat is ready to splash 500k on der punny not to talk of 1meter

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
If you can answer me honestly,then I'll decide if it's worth continuing this discussion or not.

Do you know any poor guy who has a girlfriend?
fresh_dude: pros·ti·tute
n.
1. One who solicits and accepts
payment for sex acts.

With this definition, I wonder why the girls on here are upset. Yalls wouldn't fcck with a financially under par dude for obvious reasons. Don't get mad, get real.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Miner13: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
gcfr.com:
laffing@ur stup!dity. Oh so you respect ur mom?? And you've the impetus to call all women prostitutes? You must be very very stup-id. You re a big disgrace to ur family. Go tell your mom she is a hoe, ashawo, prostitute, cos her miserable bastar.d son just realized all women re prostitutes. Foo.l.
u kip me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by brushstrokes(f): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tips on how to achieve financial success
If you are student, focus on your grades and aim high. During holidays or strikes, get certification that relates to your goals or learn a vocation that you have a passion for and can generate income.
If you are serving, start applying for jobs, save, start a little business with your hobby (intellectual property)
If you want a white collar job (nine to five job) start preparing a good cover letter and resume, sharpen your aptitude and interview skills.
Don't put all your hope on job hunting, learn a vocation
Have responsible pals, fill your mind with positive things
Don't spend all your useful time on nairaland deliberating about crap! (This is very important). Get busy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Of course you'll run away cos the time for honesty has come.
You want to call all women wh*res but u are hidng under the cloak of 'gentleman' to support those who are doing it outrightly.
Now state your stand. No u won't. You've turned it into a ''I'm smart she's dull'' thing.
We all know this argument started because someone said all girls are prostitutes and some guys supported him. But you can't even state if u support this view or not. Trying to twist my words and turn it into something else
Lack of basic honesty is a serious flaw.

PS as far as being bright,smart,intelligent or whatever it is you think you are is concerned, you're only a beginner smiley
fresh_dude: It is clear that your problem is comprehension. Lorretta, this conversation between you and I is over as far as this topic goes. Goodbye.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

2. A woman who considers financial gains as a factor before going into relationships.

3. A woman who cheats on her lover.

4. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a man for the purpose of receiving money,gifts,favour,promotion etc in return.

Going by this simple definitions, not all women are prostitutes but MANY are.
Lorretta, I'll indulge you just this once since it's clear you don't seem to 'understand' my stand. @Triplecare has been able to sum it up succinctly enough.

Do you undestand now, Lorretta?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seconded.
Just because some men go to brothels to relieve themselves of sexzual tension they think they can come out and call all girls who*res just to feel good about themselves. Instead of admitting that they have a nasty habit they need to get rid off.
Smh. Such a sickening thing.
gcfr.com:
Just read this thread from the beginning, & I must admit the comments here re very very sick. I dunno how some of u guys feel b4 opening your rotten mouths..y'all shud be ashamed of yourselves n ur family.*spit on you all* The mods shud just close this thread cos it stinks.
M' Out of here

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op, people like redbenson, born2fk, debetemx and co can tell you succinctly clear what they enjoy in such act. I've tried to ask myself, but the thing tire me

the best thing na to leave them be oh
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Indulge yourself undecided
fresh_dude: Lorretta, I'll indulge you just this once since it's clear you don't seem to 'understand' my stand. @Triplecare has been able to sum it up succinctly enough.

Do you undestand now, Lorretta?

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
If we goin to go logical.......every lady is a prostitute(which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some men clearly have no respect for women. I'm disgusted. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
fresh_dude: You've been living in a bubble. Why do you think men believe they can have 'any' woman when they have money? How many posts have you seen on nairaland saying "face money-making and women will come when you're successful?"

Even Nairaland girls are guilty of saying those words too...
fresh_dude:
How many girls on here will date a broke guy, hard working or not?
VERY FEW..
fresh_dude: If a guy's financial standing is a determining factor for a girl dating or even looking at a guy, then she's a ho, aka prostitute.
Some girls will say "she want's security". As if it is only the man that should have money.
fresh_dude: You're quoting love like women know what love is, how many women will date, talk less of marry a man with financial deficiency!
Once again, they aren't much.
fresh_dude: I don't support LovePeddler-mongering but, really, who are we to begrudge anybody their opinion? If people feel all/most women are prostitute, considering the definition of a prostitute, perhaps, women should accept their rightful labels or change their ways.
Btw, I don't think you're of questionable behaviour just naïve.
hmmmmmmm
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by specialzobo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: If we goin to go logical....... every lady is a prostitute (which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!
...lolz, you dey find trouble abi
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: If we goin to go logical.......every lady is a prostitute(which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!

Thank God ur mom and sisters are included smiley

That's why I advise ladies to be independent as to avoid insults like this.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: If we goin to go logical.......every lady is a prostitute(which I won't exclude my sisters and mum).....one my sister can't tell me she married her husband a virgin and can't tell me she didn't have previous boyfriends who they mostly give her money......either after sex or before sex......so far she collect money she's not different from a prostitute since she's not married!.....the mistake the girls are having on this thread is that.....they believe they must sleep with random guys and must have collected money before being termed prostitute....but so far you've dated someone before and his not the one you married.....then you must have collected some cash indirectly which makes you also prostitute.......alas a prostitute collects money for her up keep likewise you ladies.....but you ladies hide under the disguise of boyfriends,love.......call a spade a spade....all ladies are all whores so far you aint married to him and you collected money indirectly or directly!
U must be a big F 0 0 L! Smh...

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
special_zobo: ...lolz, you dey find trouble abi
I practice what I preach
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mummytea:
you want the better truth and I told you....with excluding my family....see problem is that we take every gaddamn down moral lanes....be real with yourself and stop being an impostor.....I just answered you people....and all you could write is FOOl.....you can do better

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Abbey2sam(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?

Would they sleep with their selves dama?

Back to the topic, @op don't come here and start forming one big girl for us becuz you drove pass obalende , I put it to you that if you have slept with more than three men "you're a HOE"....

The fact that most girls fvck around for free doesn't make them better than those ones standing @obalende.........

By the way "I enjoy them like that
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010: you want the better truth and I told you....with excluding my family....see problem is that we take every gaddamn down moral lanes....be real with yourself and stop being an impostor.....I just answered you people....and all you could write is FOOl.....you can do better
No wahala! I Gbadu u sha. But that's ur own opinion.
Cos frm ur statement, It means ur future wife is a potential wh.ore. Ur female children are all potential wh.ores. And all d ladies in ur generation are wh.ores. Sometimes u hv to think deep into a statement b4 u make it.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mummytea:
No wahala! I Gbadu u sha. But that's ur own opinion.
Cos frm ur statement, It means ur future wife is a potential wh.ore. Ur female children are all potential wh.ores. And all d ladies in ur generation are wh.ores. Sometimes u hv to think deep into a statement b4 u make it.
all those people you stated in my family including any lady......so far they have sex under the pretence of love,boyfriends without marriage and they indirectly collect money before or after sex......I CAN SAY IT ANY WHERE,THEY ARE WHORES.....is that suprising or what....is just the blatant truth.....which some pple failed to realise
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: never in ur miserable life u ever quote me again.,am i ur mate? Am not in the league of u brats who insult urselves here. Why drag my mum into this? Ur father is a mad man.,foolish girl. Ur toto nor dey sweet again,ur toto too wide,mini ashawo
This is so so wrong to say to a lady/girl... Yes some have saucy mouth but as a man, don't indulge them... Play it cool
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nnaa, see fight o! shocked

The OP didn't do well as far as I can see. You don't know where these people you described with such animosity came from. You have no idea why they line the streets to sell their bodies. So you should be kinder and more gentle in your pronouncements.

Per the arguments here, men are aware of a huge need for women. Women mean more to men than I'm prepared to describe here and now. But it is in fact that value that women represent to men that makes them very unforgiving when a woman appears to have taken that value for granted and soiled it. So you find men easily looking at all women through the memories of one woman who desecrated the value of womanhood in their eyes.

It may be a painful thinf and difficult to abide but it is the fact. The thing to do is live with it.

Next, sex does not necessarily mean the same thing to men that it does to women. Sex is a need to men almost on a par with food. It has a psychological effect on men, if not physiological as well. Has anyone here ever bothered to wonder why in times of war even decent men will rape women sometimes with remorseful tears in their eyes? It's part of the need that I spoke of. It isn't merely a woman's body but a woman's comfort that the man is after and sex is the most apparent way to get it.

If a man has to pay for it, he will. And it is not hard for a man in need of a woman's care (even pretended care) to forgive the fact that the particular woman giving it gives it to a hundred other men. In fact, you'll find that men fall in love quite easily with such women and would do anything to gain exclusive possession of them in spite of what they know.

I am not defending prostitution or its patronage. I'm just bringing in some perspective. Men need women far more than we easily realize and they'll pay for a moment if need be to satisfy that need in its most "basic" or superficial form if they have to. In fact, men want more than sex amd would pay for companionship and conversation and home cooking and child-bearing if only money could assure all of it. But money can't and that's what makes men mad - they want to trust women to be there for them but they can't not even with billions. So they pay for sex. You can get good sex technically even if you can't get good lasting companionship.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
I read tru the thread, am just disgusted at how people can lump all women into one category, using baseless and illogical parameters to back up their point.

All girls are prostitutes?
Then i guess ur sisters, girlfriend, wives, future wives, daughters, unborn daughters, mothers, grandmothers, aunties, nieces and cousins are all prostitutes?

They are, its the rule of generalization...

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh...plus men know what prostitutes are. They don't have to wonder what she's been doing behind his back. So he saves his emotional investment.

...but eeeerrrr, that never works for long. He'll keep searching for a safe place to invest himself emotionally...which is the point I made above - if only money could assure his emotional security....but it can't. So he tries to settle for emotionless sex.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by nbright: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
sweetguy10: There was this pretty S.U girl that gave me lots of issues before she allowed me to even touch her skirt , when I entered in between her hips my dyke was lost and she even asked if I was in there . I'm talking about a 9.2 inches dyke ! I quickly feigned sickness and told her to please leave that I'll call her some time later. Inside her was like a buttomless pit , I couldn't feel the walls . It was like a straw dangling in a filled bucket of paint.
9.2"!. Guy na wa to you o
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by anselm791(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
See as OP has given work here and has gone to do her 'paid' job, in the night now, she will cruise past some agberos and give us another topic to be used for her stress relief after a hard day's job.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by princesa(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Boll2010:
you want the better truth and I told you.... with excluding my family.... see problem is that we take every gaddamn down moral lanes....be real with yourself and stop being an impostor.....I just answered you people....and all you could write is FOOl.....you can do better

you can't sound so damn silly with this ur territorial protection comment. All girls are prostitutes excluding ur sisters right?

Well, Sorry to burst your bubble, you might be her big brother and that's why you think her an angel and exclude her from ur generalization but am contented with knowing that your fellow men, xpecially ur kind here on nairaland, thinks she's also a prostitute. They've used and dumped her just like you did others sister.

So keep living in delusion!

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Boll2010: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
princesa:

you can't sound so damn silly with this ur territorial protection comment. All girls are prostitutes excluding ur sisters right?

Well, Sorry to burst your bubble, you might be her big brother and that's why you think her an angel and exclude her from ur generalization but am contented with knowing that your fellow men, xpecially ur kind here on nairaland, thinks she's also a prostitute. They've used and dumped her just like you did others sister.

So keep living in delusion!
I said INCLUDING MY SISTER......come on stop playin pranks? I wrote that earlier in my first post......and the exclusion in the second post was a typo error.....see if I generalize things I don't exclude my family you gerrit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.