Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? (38927 Views)

Is Eminem The Most Emotional Rapper? / Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? / Is Eminem Richer Than Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by leggo: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
GustavoFring:
You must be high on premium crack.

Reasonable doubt is Jigga's only album that can be called a Classic. Maybe Blueprint 1 at a stretch.

Eminem even murdered Jigga on his own track (Renegade)

That said, Eminem has not had the same effect since Marshall Mathers LP, and I wont call him a Rap God.

He's way up there, but I wont agree he's a God
the eminem show was dope too.. relapse nd encore were poor to me(still beats all of wezy's albums IMO)

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by homesteady(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sorry! Ice prince is the god of rap!
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
kavey10: Eminem HAS LOST IT(his musical content). The Eminem I knew while growing up was wayyy more philosophical, if I may use that word than now, for example, check out the Berzerk track. That is complete T-R-A-S-H! A friend told me to wait for Eminem's album before calling Drake's album the do.pest! Now y'all should compare now. Rap God gini? Lobbish!

U are mentioning/comparing drake to eminem, you are drunk. Go home.

3 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
the eminem show was dope too.. relapse nd encore were poor to me(still beats all of wezy's albums IMO)

MMLP>SSLP>TES>Encore> The rest of his stuff
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
A.jeez:
1, lols..he is good..bt I'll still pick 50cent ahead..nevertheless..to those mentioning 2pac on this thread..pleassse stop..no 1 shld b compared to PAC..pac isn't jst a rapper, you need to have a BIG spirit to trully understand and appreciate the perspective of PAC's life
Shut up! smiley
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Emilord(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Even god knows that 2pac is the rap god

3 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Revolva(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin Eminem is truly the Rap God...i vote for him any day anytime....this Guy keep comming out with ideas...unlike drakes lil waynes..n the rest ricky rozay who keep doing the same shit ....the same boring sounds.......

eminem rap is on another level..and taste....

why would i be a fucking king when i can be a GOD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
LyfeJennings:

That guy is wack to me. His first and 2nd album made it but every other na complete RUBBISH. DRAKE,ROZAY,LIL WAYNE, would flaw this guy anyday anytime
wat re u sayn wt ur mouth? eminem murderd wayne in DROP THE WORLD nd NO LOVE. wether una like am or nt, he stl holds d greatest rap album ever. RECOVERY. bro just listen to his new song HEADLIGHTS and RAP GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by 2baga(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
A.jeez:
Lols..he is good..bt I'll still pick 50cent ahead..nevertheless..to those mentioning 2pac on this thread..pleassse stop..no 1 shld b compared to PAC..pac isn't jst a rapper, you need to have a BIG spirit to trully understand and appreciate the perspective of PAC's life

On Point...... Never Ever mention Pac's name in the breathe as Em....emin who
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keky: wat stupid hype, dnt we av ears. He is the rap god
you obviously dont have ears if you think eminem is the rap god. i think you are used to listening to nigerian rappers like Vic O. thats why your standards are low
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Cvesta(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=astronautog]He really is!!when u listen to him and come back to hear trash 4rm 9ja rappers like erigga u no hope 4 the future[/quote hahhahaah...wetin u dey try talk Say u no lik Erigga again??
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
LyfeJennings:

That guy is wack to me. His first and 2nd album made it but every other na complete RUBBISH. DRAKE,ROZAY,LIL WAYNE, would flaw this guy anyday anytime

*i can't hold this back*
You are a mohaf--ker, man

drake? U are drunk (does drake even rap), wayne? Rozay? Were u born yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Keky(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: Who dash monkey banana?
Tupac is the greatest rapper of all time!

DMX and all the members of THE RUFFRYDERS (Lox,Drag-on,Eve,Jadakiss,swizz beatz,Lin,styles,sheek etc). They are far better than Eminem. cool
Eve? Lmao, U r high
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by deebrain(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Eminem is great. But "rap God" will be 2pac.......
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by AbuMikey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
LyfeJennings:

Bro, why talk ignorantly on a public forum na grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by AbuMikey(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: its an insult to call eminem a rap god. same way elvis was called the rock and roll god when he stole all his material from little richard and chuck berry etc etc. white people own the media and they have been feeding you koolaid and you all have been drinking the koolaid. if there was no such thing as media would you still think eminem was a rap god ? his music sucks, his voice is whinny.

a few rap gods come to mind
1-tupac
2-pharoah monch
3-kool g rap
4-rakim
5-slick rick
6-big daddy kane
7-kool moe dee
8-melle mel

these are the originators and pioneers

Eminem is the best Alive , Shakur is tha god wink

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
LyfeJennings:

Tell me you are joking!!
Comparing Eminem with those wacks is plain stupidity!
Lil Wayne? Ahhh ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
For me; Eminem is great but I'd pick rakim or nas as the rapgod..

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by kavey10(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Promhize:

U are mentioning/comparing drake to eminem, you are drunk. Go home.

So, na you give me shayo abi? So wait, what does drake do, sing?
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Most def, lupe fiasco and nas. My all time best is tupac, just love that guy! Got so bad I pierced my nose just cause of him! The moment I saw a pics of him wiv a pierced nose! I was obsessed! Could rap to most of his songs, can't believe I was pursuing a rap career because of him! Started seeing him in my dream! Rapping to me! I just new madness is around d corner or I get spiritual husband!Lmao. It was dat bad! If only he was alive! Love ambitions as a rider and picture me rolling! Deep.........

4 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
2baga:

On Point...... Never Ever mention Pac's name in the breathe as Em....emin who

Yeah pac for sure, but Eminem is still high up there, and is the best alive, no one else comes close
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Eminem is the best Alive , Shakur is tha god wink

eminem must be putting 'demonic illuminati spirits' in his wack music because he got yall hooked grin grin
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Eminem is the greatest and best Rapper Alive!!!

But, 2pac Amaru Shakur is the rap god!

Heresy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91rv2vTl4o

I take 7 MC's put 'em in a line And add 7 more brothers who think they can rhyme Well, it'll take 7 more before I go for mine Now that's 21 MC's ate up at the same time

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by arthgideon: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Eminem is cool. But i prefer Jay Z
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: eminem must be putting 'demonic illuminati spirits' in his wack music because he got yall hooked grin grin
Bro,sorry to burst your bubbles,Eminem ain't an illuminati member.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by leggo: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: eminem must be putting 'demonic illuminati spirits' in his wack music because he got yall hooked grin grin
lol..
excuses of a failed black rapper
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emilord: Even god knows that 2pac is the rap god

Rap means tupac
Tupac means rap
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
sandijey: Most def, lupe fiasco and nas. My all time best is tupac, just love that guy! Got so bad I pierced my nose just cause of him! The moment I saw a pics of him wiv a pierced nose! I was obsessed! Could rap to most of his songs, can't believe I was pursuing a rap career because of him! Started seeing him in my dream! Rapping to me! I just new madness is around d corner or I get spiritual husband!Lmao. It was dat bad! If only he was alive! Love ambitions as a rider and picture me rolling! Deep.........
Jesu Kristi!!!!!
god?!
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
sandijey: Most def, lupe fiasco and nas. My all time best is tupac, just love that guy! Got so bad I pierced my nose just cause of him! The moment I saw a pics of him wiv a pierced nose! I was obsessed! Could rap to most of his songs, can't believe I was pursuing a rap career because of him! Started seeing him in my dream! Rapping to me! I just new madness is around d corner or I get spiritual husband!Lmao. It was dat bad! If only he was alive! Love ambitions as a rider and picture me rolling! Deep.........

Lupe fiasco bawo, comeon!

I like lupe fiasco, but he's wack. Pls just say u like him, don't put him beside Nas.

Tha f--k is wrong with u people.

3 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by quivah(f): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
lol..
excuses of a failed black rapper
cheesy and prophet..
Holy spirit prolly told him thatwink
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Heresy!!!

now this is the undisputed king of rap. anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with me

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Heresy!!!

Ogh my goodness! Am gettinghigh on this!!!!!!!!!!!!just stop before I start crying!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.