Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? (38965 Views)

Is Eminem The Most Emotional Rapper? / Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? / Is Eminem Richer Than Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Lol! I'm nt violent if not I'd have smacked her teeth out for such blasphemy.. No offense to her ofcrz, ignorance is bliss..

LOL. It felt like I was arguing with a kid. We're on thread trying to find out if eminem is truly a RAP GOD and she's comparing EM to eve?. Eve of all people?. Will eve make a toddler's top 30 best rappers of all time? Damn, I think I'm dreaming sad
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by philfearon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
LyfeJennings:

That guy is wack to me. His first and 2nd album made it but every other na complete RUBBISH. DRAKE,ROZAY,LIL WAYNE, would flaw this guy anyday anytime
Are You okay at all?
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by JulianBond007: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Rap is meant for blacks only?. Who made it so?. You?. The UN?. Which law?. I find your posts racial. So what if the female rappers rocked the 90's, does it mean that people can't topple them?. So going by your hilarious logic, since MC Lyte reigned before tupac, she's better than tupac?. . Smh.
I am not being racial. All am saying is Eminem can never be a rap god when we have the blacks who own the game. Jeez! You need to listen to rap music from other artist. You seem to be addicted to Eminem. Eminem is the last rapper I will ever listen to his songs. grin
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by fijiano202(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aphrodite4:
Lol! I'm nt violent if not I'd have smacked her teeth out for such blasphemy.. No offense to her ofcrz, ignorance is bliss..
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
fijiano202: highest selling doesnt mean best rap Album cos Illmatic by Nas is the best rap album ever
what about All eyez on me by 2pac?.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
saxywale:
yeah. gonna add dragon and big sykes(Mussolini) to that list too.

OK! Clap for yourself! We know you know some names. You forgot to add Raski of kenny's music. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by BrOwnSuga3: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don't understand what this guy sings about.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Aphrodite4(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alright guys, I'm out.. Nw unfollowing the topic..
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Keky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
mekula:

OK! Clap for yourself! We know you know some names. You forgot to add Raski of kenny's music. grin grin grin
lmao, buhahahahahah
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: I am not being racial. All am saying is Eminem can never be a rap god when we have the blacks who own the game. Jeez! You need to listen to rap music from other artist. You seem to be addicted to Eminem. Eminem is the last rapper I will ever listen to his songs. grin
Soon you would be hearing stuff like justin bieber is better than R.Kelly or justin beiber the rnb/pop god cos of his fan base and youtube views.

It's really a white man's world.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yahoo1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
pappilo: Hell No

For me not even in the top 10. Is he better than Nas, Method Man, Raekwon, Talib Kweli and many many more? I remember his 1st major single "my name is". What a joke of a song. How da hell do you sing that and go on to be the Rap god?

The only reason he blew was the colour of his skin. I remember my former oyinbo manager saying "I dont like rap music but I like Eminem".
come on......Nas is cool,Talib kweli?...r u kidding me....forget that jooor...ok i know sometimes this white guys can be partial and all that because of skin colours,but they are not the only one who think Slim shady is the best...
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Rap is meant for blacks only?. Who made it so?. You?. The UN?. Which law?. I find your posts racial. So what if the female rappers rocked the 90's, does it mean that people can't topple them?. So going by your hilarious logic, since MC Lyte reigned before tupac, she's better than tupac?. . Smh.

Dat is the discrimination i was talking about
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by yungpalizawa(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
NAS
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Upon listening to the song I was like; WTF!!! embarassed

The fact he isn't all about pu5ss5y, money, weed, like these ggaayyy lookin boys earns him ma respect.

Yeah, he is my Rap God, all hail Em!!!
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by JulianBond007: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

LOL. It felt like I was arguing with a kid. We're on thread trying to find out if eminem is truly a RAP GOD and she's comparing EM to eve?. Eve of all people?. Will eve make a toddler's top 30 best rappers of all time? Damn, I think I'm dreaming sad
if you were born in late 80's or 90's, Am sorry I have been wasting my time arguing with you. Eminem a rap god? I dey laugh! grin grin
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: I am not being racial. All am saying is Eminem can never be a rap god when we have the blacks who own the game. Jeez! You need to listen to rap music from other artist. You seem to be addicted to Eminem. Eminem is the last rapper I will ever listen to his songs. grin

I never said eminem is a rap god. How many times will I scream it?. And I find your earlier post racial, that's how I feel about. I listen to rap album from other artists. I don't even listen to eminem that much but you can't take away his class and flows. He's fuckìng dópe. How many rappers have murdered EM on ANY track?. He slayed lil wayne and jay-z that's seen as best rapper alive. You don't have to listen to EM's songs, cos he doesn't need you to confirm his legendary status cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by chimajii: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
njokusboy: .

LOL man, take it easy on me, no be fight, when Eminem started rapping, rap was seen as strictly a black mans business, then he was a member of D 12, and he was the only white dude there, now Dr Dre Listened to one of their tracks and sent for Eminem out of all of them,he had never seen Eminem before, he didn t even know Eminem was white until Eminem met him in California..Dat was how good Eminem was,then he was called the black man in a white skin, that is why I said he is more of a black man than a white man

^^ sorry i went hard...lmao...bt that still doesnt make him Black...fine...He got Hood upbringing...bt that's bout it...He good...no doubt....
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by chimajii: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Upon listening to the song I was like; WTF!!! embarassed

The fact he isn't all about pu5ss5y, money, weed, like these ggaayyy lookin boys earns him ma respect.

Yeah, he is my Rap God, all hail Em!!!

!!!!!!!
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
njokusboy:
Dat is the discrimination i was talking about

LOL. Seriously, I thought you and coogar were joking when you guys say blacks hates EM cos he's a white and don't want to admit he's good. This is the first time I'm hearing it and that girl's post is proving you right.

How's rap meant for blacks only?. Music is meant for all skin colour, all race and tribe. This is appalling menh!!
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by JulianBond007: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
saxywale:
Soon you would be hearing stuff like justin bieber is better than R.Kelly or justin beiber the rnb/pop god cos of his fan base and youtube views.

It's really a white man's world.
lol! I dey tell you! Just because Eminem has more fan base makes him a rap god? I no fit laff abeg! No be today I dey listen to rap. E don tey my brother. Infact it was when Eminem came into light that I started having my disgust for rap music. The white dude killed the rap industry. grin grin
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by chimajii: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
this just caught my attention...i jst saw a comment saying 'Em' done even pass God level...as much as u tryna joke...i'd say...let dat shii slide.....Jst a reminder....U knw what happend to Beatles right? Careful!

1 Like

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: Dude, there's nothing like heresay. I have been a lover of rap music far back in the 90's. The blacks introduced rap music and there's no way a white folk will be a rap god.

Now I understand
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: if you were born in late 80's or 90's, Am sorry I have been wasting my time arguing with you. Eminem a rap god? I dey laugh! grin grin

You lack comprehension abilities!!. Can't you read?. Na wa o

I ask you again, going by your warped logic of "the older the better", is Mc Lyte and other females you mentioned better than NAS, TUPAC, RAKIM, KRS ONE, JAY-Z, EM, SLICK RICK, BIGGIE SMALL, BIG DADDY KANE? . Please answer

2 Likes

Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by mariong(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
With this, i suggest u stop arguing.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yahoo1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
hahaha...you are funny! yes you are! ..haha indeed you are funny!...hahahahaha...seriously man you are funny!...hahahahaha,i cant stop laughing,you arevreally funny,hehehehehe funny guy...yeah very funny guy.

Now get off your racial horse then come and argue....if he is the last rapper you you will listen to....ummm that's your opinion.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by chimajii: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
This Thread will Get really messy Very soon...cos ppu on here can't hve healthy convoS without throwing Insulting terms into d Mix...aii...Y'all hve fun...
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by Yahoo1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: if you were born in late 80's or 90's, Am sorry I have been wasting my time arguing with you. Eminem a rap god? I dey laugh! grin grin
Grandpa...oya clap for yourself.....you sabi rap music die.
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by ochon: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: lol! I dey tell you! Just because Eminem has more fan base makes him a rap god? I no fit laff abeg! No be today I dey listen to rap. E don tey my brother. Infact it was when Eminem came into light that I started having my disgust for rap music. The white dude killed the rap industry. grin grin

You know nothing about rap. Absolutely nothing. Eminem killed rap music?. A rapper that jay-z couldn't defeat?. 8 multi-platinum selling album?. Highest selling rap album?. Wow!!. I'm done arguing with you. I'm talking with a COUNTRY music fan obviously
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by JulianBond007: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Seriously, I thought you and coogar were joking when you guys say blacks hates EM cos he's a white and don't want to admit he's good. This is the first time I'm hearing it and that girl's post is proving you right.

How's rap meant for blacks only?. Music is meant for all skin colour, all race and tribe. This is appalling menh!!
you got it wrong dammit!! Rap is for blacks only!! Apart from Eminem, is there any other white rapper who has been able to reach the stardom? Hell no!! We own rap and rap owns us! Gerrit!!

Am outta here yo!! cool cool
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God? by chimajii: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
JUST A REMINDER TO ALL IN HERE...A DIFFERENCE IN OPINION DOESNT MEAN HATE....

S/n: oPINIONS ARE LIKE BUTT CHEEKS,EVERY1 IS ENTITLED TO TWO OF THEM......DON'T ARGUE AND GO BLUE IN D FACE....#KEEPITLIGHT

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.