Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

And What's So Special About The Male Child? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (18323 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Ask women/wives why they are after a male child themselves and are ready to drink/swallow anything from babalawos to have one . Women themselves don't feel happy when they only have girls as children.

As for me erm God will decide, I used to think like most people tho
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by troy20(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
fellis:

So you're not even religious? Thank god I didn't take your mumu posts serious.
being religious doesnt make you a christian.you would rather if i was a fanatic or a radical like you? I know its hard to accept the obvious.God by all accounts of the bible and its events is not a democrat and because i believe in the bible and HIS ways, a woman was merely taking out of a man who was the main idea of creation.The events of the bible unfairly (by the standard of our modern day democracy and justice system) compromised the value of women.there are many events.did you know that the daughter of a priest then who lost her virginity could receive the death penalty? Pls tell me you understand now.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
troy20:
being religious doesnt make you a christian.you would rather if i was a fanatic or a radical like you? I know its hard to accept the obvious.God by all accounts of the bible and its events is not a democrat and because i believe in the bible and HIS ways, a woman was merely taking out of a man who was the main idea of creation.The events of the bible unfairly (by the standard of our modern day democracy and justice system) compromised the value of women.there are many events.did you know that the daughter of a priest then who lost her virginity could receive the death penalty? Pls tell me you understand now.

Abeg gerrout. Am not interested in your rubbish cover up excuses, you are irreligious, stop trying to hide it.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by troy20(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
fellis:

Abeg gerrout. Am not interested in your rubbish cover up excuses, you are irreligious, stop trying to hide it.
wow! i was actually trying to share reason with a "dumb blond". i was overtaking with my argument i didnt even realise you hav'nt responded with anything of worth.sorry.case closed
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
troy20:
wow! i was actually trying to share reason with a "dumb blond". i was overtaking with my argument i didnt even realise you hav'nt responded with anything of worth.sorry.case closed

Mtsheeew.
Please, you weren't making any argument. You were just making noise.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by troy20(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
fellis:

Mtsheeew.
Please, you weren't making any argument. You were just making noise.
Hope its your size.

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
troy20:
Hope its your size.
Yawn

Boorriiinngggg!!!!
Very dry come back.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by troy20(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
fellis:
Yawn

Boorriiinngggg!!!!
Very dry come back.
well i hope you dont die.i wish the best of the week ahead.cheers
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
troy20:
well i hope you dont die.i wish the best of the week ahead.cheers

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Or Submission...which Should Come First In Marriage? / He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.