Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32264 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by AloyEmeka9: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
i dont like women crying for me for one bit.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
Dealt with it many times before, it can be very uncomfortable. Some words of comfort, a hand around her shoulder and drying her tears always worked. you can ask why she decided to shed "manipulative" tears later.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Depends on the severity. What if she was crying because I accidentally broke her nail
hahaha, that would be really silly, some women do that sha

what if it more 'severe' than breaking the nail grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
stay-free:

Who are you?  I have been laughing all day at your replies.   grin grin grin.

Don't be mad, but are you married?  My brother is single and searching wink wink

LOL, Jusy keeping it real na,

No I am NOT, I am happily widowed and I intend to stay that way.  Let's just say my late husband took out a massive insurance policy and I refuse to share it with some loser. So I am just livin ma life like it's golden jare cheesy cheesy, But I can hook your brother up with one of my "Spice girls" cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Ibkaye.How are you? It's islander na kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

what if it more 'severe' than breaking the nail grin
Will opt for a round of beer instead  tongue
Hopefully the super eagles are playing at the time.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ davidylan, thanks for answering the complete question.

Everyone please respond to how it makes you feel as well.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2008

No I am NOT, I am happily widowed and I intend to stay that way.  Let's just say my late husband took out a massive insurance policy and I refuse to share it with some loser. So I am just livin ma life like it's golden jare cheesy cheesy  ,  But I can hook your brother up with one of my "Spice girls" cheesy cheesy

Are u sure u didn't strangle your husband?? tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
@topic
Just leave her to cry errtin out
There's nothing you tell her at that particular moment that will help the situation

At that moment she's incapable of rational thinking
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
nalijah07:

@ SAM MILLA  - What if you were at fault?

Should she then drink the beer until you go tumbling to the floor?

If she touch my beer , she will cry all over again after she finish crying.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
woman neva cry 4 me b4 o
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u sure u didn't strangle your husband?? tongue

God for bid, The coroner, whom just happened to be my cousin on my Mother's father's Mother's side, concluded that he died of a massive attack in his sleep.  I warned him to ease up of those jerked pork and Maccaroni pies I made him every week grin grin grin,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

If she touch my beer , she will cry all over again after she finish crying.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whoa, is that a physical threat?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by stayfree: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

No I am NOT, I am happily widowed and I intend to stay that way.  Let's just say my late husband took out a massive insurance policy and I refuse to share it with some loser. So I am just livin ma life like it's golden jare cheesy cheesy, But I can hook your brother up with one of my "Spice girls" cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROFL, cheesy cheesy cheesy, If you change your mind, let me know ( I am an old user, someone leaked your facebook to me, I know who u are. My brother is impressed. wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2008

God for bid, The coroner, whom just happened to be my cousin on my Mother's father's Mother's side, concluded that he died of a massive attack in his sleep.  I warned him to ease up of those jerked pork and Maccaroni pies I made him every week grin grin grin grin

I have a cousin's cousin in the FBI.
They should look into this case. . . . . This smells like MURDER ad not a natural death.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Many of them don't feel anything; they are dead inside.

LOL!! Dang you ladies always be coming at us foul. That was hella mean. We have feelings too.

@topic,
if I'm the reason for her pain like I forgot her birthday or something of that magnitude, I feel real bad and I'll apologize and try to wrap her in my arms and comfort her, you know, try to get on her good side.

if she cheated on me and I broke up with her and she's crying because she feels bad for what she did, then I'll tell her I've forgiven her but I just cannot be with her. No emotions here.

if she is crying because she's scared or doesn't know what to do, I'll feel like I have to encourage her and show her I'm there to support her whether she succeeds or not.

if she's crying because she's insecure, well, that's just too bad. No emotions here.

1 Like

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
pussy_full:

i feel like slapping you - poster.
Because it is not about sex, abi?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

ahhh youu, am fine dear, you? ahh missed you jare  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by jydewalker(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
Real men, if you are responsible for the cries must as a matter of fact apologies.

It does not matter whether it is crocodile or not. I have done that a number of times and it is part of the tonic needed if your marriage or relationship will work.

apologies if you know that you are responsible.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!! Dang you ladies always be coming at us foul. That was hella mean. We have feelings too.

@topic,
if I'm the reason for her pain like I forgot her birthday or something of that magnitude, I feel real bad and I'll apologize and try to wrap her in my arms and comfort her, you know, try to get on her good side.

if she cheated on me and I broke up with her and she's crying because she feels bad for what she did, then I'll tell her I've forgiven her but I just cannot be with her. No emotions here.

if she is crying because she's scared or doesn't know what to do, I'll feel like I have to encourage her and show her I'm there to support her whether she succeeds or not.

if she's crying because she's insecure, well, that's just too bad. No emotions here.

Who cries over stuffs like that?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
stillwater:

help me ask am ooo
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chamotex(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
even though i hate the whole "emotional drama thingy" undecided

i'll just put her in my arms and its also another opportunity to mess grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
stay-free:

ROFL, cheesy cheesy cheesy, If you change your mind, let me know ( I am an old user, someone leaked your facebook to me, I know who u are. My brother is impressed. wink

Is that so? Talk about madness. Well what can a 40 yr old woman do?  Y'all should have seen me at 22, undecided undecided undecided.

Hannibal:

I have a cousin's cousin in the FBI.
They should look into this case. . . . . This smells like MURDER ad not a natural death.

Heard your cousin loves Carib  women.  Straight nose, long silky hair and big asses. Guess what? We still have a fair amount still residing on the islands. All I need to do is call Lennox right to pick him one and the case will be closed before it's opened,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
StephenP:

@topic,
if I'm the reason for her pain like[b] I forgot her birthday [/b]or something of that magnitude, I feel real bad and I'll apologize and try to wrap her in my arms and comfort her, you know, try to get on her good side.

I don't think i know chic who will cry over a birthday, anniversary, maybe. That last part has me at a lost.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2008

Real men, if you are responsible for the cries must as a matter of fact apologies.

It does not matter whether it is crocodile or not. I have done that a number of times and it is part of the tonic needed if your marriage or relationship will work.

apologies if you know that you are responsible.

Chat2MeBac, i hope u are reading this.
If u want me apologies, keep the crocodile tears away when i say 2 rounds is enuff for the night. tongue grin
Capice??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Is that so? Talk about madness. Well what can a 40 yr old woman do?  Y'all should have seen me at 22, undecided undecided undecided.

Heard your cousin loves Carib  women.  Straight nose, long silky hair and big asses. Guess what? We still have a fair amount still residing on the islands. All I need to do is call Lennox right to pick him one and the case will be closed before it's opened,
how have u been jare  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Ibkaye, huney I am good cheesy cheesy cheesy, Was sent to the "slammer" again. This time no reason. Funny they never banned me when I am being bad, ONLY when I try to be nice cheesy cheesy cheesy, It's life oo. what's a girl to do na? I am happy you are doing well and you look pretty as ever. keep it up lovey,

@topic
See all these yeye men on the thread chatting nonsense. Tell the world the truth. Men cry more than ladies, The thing is we  do it in public while they run home to their Mamas shocked angry angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Ibkaye, huney I am good cheesy cheesy cheesy, Was sent to the "slammer" again. This time no reason. Funny they never banned me when I am being bad, ONLY when I try to be nice cheesy cheesy cheesy, It's life oo. what's a girl to do na? I am happy you are doing well and you look pretty as ever. keep it up lovey,

@topic
See all these yeye men on the thread chatting nonsense. Tell the world the truth. Men cry more than ladies, The thing is we  do it in public while they run home to their Mamas shocked angry angry
You speak of truth. Truly Hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Ahhh, seun is at it again abi? Lol, gosh i missed you sha, aww thanx dear, am sure you are also looking as fine as ever wink Keep doing your thang hunn  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

Chat2MeBac, i hope u are reading this.
If u want me apologies, keep the crocodile tears away when i say 2 rounds is enough for the night. tongue grin
Capice??

See me see wahala oo. You dare talk about 2nd round, when I cannot get you to go for 1 without you falling asleep on top, under, or by the side of me cool cool cool, Abeg! Nonsense,

onyinye2:

You speak of truth. Truly Hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onyinye sweetie, you know how men can front. They cry like babies then lie about their eyes have problems,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by femzy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
Cry Ko Cry Ni

Women are to wicked so it doesn't move me 1 bit. grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
femzy:

Cry Ko Cry Ni

Women are to wicked so it doesn't move me 1 bit. grin grin
So you have proclaimed that you have a heart of stone?

Chat2MeBac:

Onyinye sweetie, you know how men can front. They cry like babies then lie about their eyes have problems,
Very Very True!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
stillwater:

So it's your birthday, you wake up feeling like a new person and your man doesn't call you, doesn't send you any gift, nothing at all. Lie to me and tell me you wouldn't cry?

onyinye2:

I don't think i know chic who will cry over a birthday, anniversary, maybe. That last part has me at a lost.

If she's crying cause other girls are trying to get at me and or there are rumors about me and other women and she happened to find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / My Ex Wants To Come Back / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.