Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32263 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2008
Men cry too but not as easily.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

that i concur but if you think only weak men cry, then wait till you see what will make you cry, then see if men cry only in decades or daily cheesy cheesy

I think I know when next I might cry. That will be when my first child is born and it will be tears of joy.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Only weak men do,
How old are you again?

eldee:

I can't begin to count how many Arsenal matches I've had to start from 2nd Half
All because some evil heifers time their needs to clash with 3:00 on Satrdays and Tuesday nites cheesy

Why would you even be with someone you consider " an evil heifer"? All these internet tough and strong hearted men you lot potray on here. . . I hope that's not how y'all are in real life because too bad.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

Men cry too but not as easily.
Please elaborate.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by skfa1: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

I think I know when next I might cry. That will be when my first child is born and it will be tears of joy.

Amen
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Please elaborate.

I beg your pardon?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

I can't begin to count how many Arsenal matches I've had to start from 2nd Half
All because some evil heifers time their needs to clash with 3:00 on Satrdays and Tuesday nites cheesy

I don't let any chic get in the way when i am watching Man Utd.
Matter of fact, i tell a chic be4 we start dating that she might have to share me with ma club. . . . .
C2MB knows not to call me when Ronaldo is doing his ballet at OT. grin cheesy

Sly's sumn else, his broadband stops working on Friday nights cheesy
You'll wonder if it's not the same Sky we use

SLY. . . . . . He is a criminal. . . Wanted in about 50 Boroughs in the UK.
He holes himself in the female hostel @ the University of Kent in Canterbury.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2008
I know it's good for a man to show emotions once in a while bla bla.

But a crying man is such a turn off! ugh! suck it up!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

How old are you again?

Why would you even be with someone you consider " an evil heifer"? All these internet tough and strong hearted men you lot potray on here. . . I hope that's not how y'all are in real life because too bad.
Know they are ALL the complete opposite.

HCH3COO:

I beg your pardon?
Nna, just answer the question.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2008
Is that tope2000 or am I seeing things?

welcome back jare
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Oh so that day, you would rule out only weak guy crys grin grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Is that tope2000 or am I seeing things?

welcome back jare

Sweetie, its ku ku mi oo
thanks jare
how have you been??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I know it's good for a man to show emotions once in a while bla bla.

But a crying man is such a turn off! ugh! suck it up!!!
not all the time.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2008
tope2000:

Oh so that day, you would rule out only weak guy crys grin grin grin

I guess. Ok I take that back. Only weak men cry all the time.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee you have got to be single

Heifer abi?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by TheSly: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Network problem in Kent??
SLY, u are a flaming criminal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whats a man to do? I know what i did was a baby compared to what you have done jor!!
It was really not my fault. . . . . . .I still have 186years to spend on earth. . . . .
I dont want no woman to cut it short by any means!

eldee:

Sly's sumn else, his broadband stops working on Friday nights cheesy
You'll wonder if it's not the same Sky we use
Its not a crime to be broke. . . . . . cool

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?
Let her Cry. . . . . I dont care!!!!!!!!!!
Yup u heard me right. . . .I do not care! cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2008
only men who haven't seen what will make them cry still use the word "Real men don't cry"
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Matter of fact, i tell a chic be4 we start dating that she might have to share me with ma club. . . . .

And you will cuddle him after the season is over too angry angry angry angry,

Hannibal:

Never watched that movie but i heard Wyclef's song "something about mary".
Although he was talking about Marijuana(Mary J).

I feel u . . . . .I know u cry but reduce the croc tears when i cannot pay for the miu miu. tongue
You are wicked. . . . . 3 of all networks.
I can't stand it.

Pul eaze, I have already memorised the combination to your safety deposit box.Who needs tears when I have a funtional brain tongue tongue tongue tongue

@Sly,
See your face na angry angry, And the mumu fell for that white lie? You need the Lord tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

only men who haven't seen what will make them cry still use the word "Real men don't cry"
probably.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Yeah my cousin, she gave birth to two twin boys. Her husband was crying more than she was delivering them.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

I guess. Ok I take that back. Only weak men cry all the time.

I'm glad you did cuz i just decided earlier not to have ya first child anymore  grin grin grin
btw
loving ur nu pic
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2008
@tope2000
been ok jare.
Trying to flow with time. . . . summer's almost over.
I so cannot wait. lol

@oyinye
everytime!!! I haven't seen a crying man that did not turn me off.
It's almost sickening. I just felt like smacking the sense into a crying man.
Nollywood even made it worst with their 20mins crying.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2008
@ the issue of men crying.

Men who cry are not weak per say. It depends on the reason for the tears.
If he is crying because he was knocked down by a car then it s acceptable.
If he is crying because his girlfriend just dumped him, then he is a weak bitch.
If he cries because he is depressed and has just had a terrible event then it might just be acceptable.
If he cries because his wife hurt him, then he is a gay.
If he cries because he cannot afford to put food on the table, it is acceptable. Its a pride thing.
If he cries because he just saw his girlfriend kissing his best friend, then he is not just weak, he is an effeminate man.

I do cry, but only manly tears.  cry  grin.    grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@tope2000
been ok jare.
Trying to flow with time. . . . summer's almost over.
I so cannot wait. lol

u hate summer 2?? i cant wait for it 2 be over angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

And you will cuddle him after the season is over too angry angry angry angry,

Nah. . . . .I would cuddle u and be sober. wink

Pul eaze, I have already memorised the combination to your safety deposit box.Who needs tears when I have a funtional brain tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am having it changed right away.

Seriously, Nigerian men are not designed to cry like twats.
Even when i schooled in Nigeria and those over zealous teachers caned the lads n lasses. . . .
The boys don't cry while the girls wail like Bob Marley's band . . . It's a moral fibre built right from birth for the males to suppress their pains.
Men are not supposed to break down like wimps. . . . .Elders even say. . . .Don't cry, BE A MAN!!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2008
tope2000:

Only weak men crys,  HAHA So typical a guy
i can understand that guys don't cry unless its really serious but don't ever say only weak men crys wink
A real a man is sumone that's in control of his emotions
A man that knows how to say no to anger, pain, hate and the strongest forces
At least just channel it into sumn else

chika98:

Hehehe . . . because evil heifers are still heifers grin grin

Hannibal:

Since the day I missed our 7:0 against Boro, I've stopped taking calls from chics on Saturdays

SLY. . . . . . He is a criminal. . . Wanted in about 50 Boroughs in the UK.
He holes himself in the female hostel @ the University of Kent in Canterbury.
So you saw it too, Sly's pic is all over London and Kent
The police has increased the prize-money for getting him alive grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2008
@Okija
rotflmao!!

you should be a joker!

The only acceptable crying I can take from a man is if someone is seriously injured or if he got run over. Apart from that, it's gross jare.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ the issue of men crying.

Men who cry are not weak per say. It depends on the reason for the tears.
If he is crying because he was knocked down by a car then it s acceptable.
If he is crying because his girlfriend just dumped him, then he is a weak bitch.
If he cries because he is depressed and has just had a terrible event then it might just be acceptable.
If he cries because his wife hurt him, then he is a gay.
If he cries because he cannot afford to put food on the table, it is acceptable. Its a pride thing.
If he cries because he just saw his girlfriend kissing his best friend, then he is not just weak, he is an effeminate man.

I do cry, but only manly tears.  cry  grin.    grin

LMAO
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2008
tope2000:

I'm glad you did because i just decided earlier not to have ya first child anymore  grin grin grin
between
loving your nu pic

Well I guess you won't see me cry. I know much it will please you.

Thank you

onyinye2:

Yeah my cousin, she gave birth to two twin boys. Her husband was crying more than she was delivering them.

He's happy because he's finally got two sons to carry on his name after he has gone . . . lol, I'm playing
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
everytime!!! I haven't seen a crying man that did not turn me off.
It's almost sickening. I just felt like smacking the sense into a crying man.
Nollywood even made it worst with their 20mins crying.
Im not saying it is a turn on for me but when the first time i saw a guy cry, i don't know but it just melted me. But i don't support men, women, people in general who cry all the time. Especially in public. i mean go in your car or somewhere else.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2008
@stephen
stop flirting with two women right in front of me angry angry

@tope2000
Yes o.
This summer is just too long for my liking!
I've got my vac, now I want some learning.
Some education jare.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

A real a man is sumone that's in control of his emotions
A man that knows how to say no to anger, pain, hate and the strongest forces

I find this quite amusing!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / My Ex Wants To Come Back / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.