Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32266 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2008
LMAO@RUBY!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2008
@oyinye
LOL!!!
More like he should lock himself up and do the crying!
The only time he's allowed to cry is from the pain I inflicted him. That's acceptable.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2008
Dead grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2008
@ the fellas who put sports before their women, do you cry if your team loses a major game badly?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2008
mean ladies angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
LOL!!!
More like he should lock himself up and do the crying!
The only time he's allowed to cry is from the pain I inflicted him. That's acceptable.
Yes o!!! folk who care in public are so. . . i don't know. I mean go to your car, an isolated area, even the bathroom stalls. go somewhere. If my man cries, it should be when we have our kids, pain on him, something happens to his family, things in that area.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2008
@dreeldee
Shattaaap there!!

You know am the nicest one so far angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

I find this quite amusing!!!!!
But it's true!!!
The difference between a murderer and a mastermind is self control
Both of 'em are angry, only one is displaying the anger at that moment

The difference between a whimp and a real man is sumtimes self control too
We both have a valid reason to break down and cry like widows, but is it really necessary?
Your rational brain doesn't function well when you cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2008

@ the fellas who put sports before their women, do you cry if your team loses a major game badly?

Of course, not!!
Just like "we" don't cry when we kick em ladies out like Polio.
Ma cousin couldn't eat for 2 days when Chelsea lost the final in May. . . . Thats the worst thang that can happen.
After few days. . . . . .Life goes on.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2008
@stephen
That kind of crying is even worse!!!! lipsrsealed

@oyinye
right. . . . esp the pain I inflict on him tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

well i play sports and i only cry if like i know we could have won but the other team just came with it. Or in track when i know i could have gotten a better time if i pushed a little more.but i wait till i get home. not when im in the midst of my team mates and coaches.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2008
@Ruby you ladies are mean saying men shouldn't cry, every human cry. public crying i don't support. even all these guys on here putting up the Macho show on NL, if one could only see what they do off line inside the 4 corners of their room, i bet that's gonna give you a good laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

roflmao
that is a good one
So fella, own up grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Joseph6(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2008
wow this is the first time u guys are pourin ur hearts out mehn i'm insptred, who has seen wedding crashers? cryin men-works like magic
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2008

But it's true!!!
The difference between a murderer and a mastermind is self control
Both of 'em are angry, only one is displaying the anger at that moment

The difference between a whimp and a real man is sumtimes self control too
We both have a valid reason to break down and cry like widows, but is it really necessary?
Your rational brain doesn't function well when you cry

The world has changed a lot since I was a little boy.
Sure, we've moved ahead as a society in certain things, we've evolved, we've gone to the moon, we have all this technology crap, but in the end we've taken more than a few steps back as far as human nature is concerned.

When I was growing up, a man's word was his life, a man's honor his most important virtue, and a man's ability to be real his most pressing social concern.
Things, unfortunately, have changed.
To put it kindly, men have become whining, pathetic losers incapable of handling a little hardship, incapable of handling criticism -- essentially we are slowly becoming women.

And here's some news, boys: the ladies agree with me. Women have noticed the feminization of men too, and despite what you might hear about the sensitive New Age clowns being the ideal Romeos women are looking for, it's total bull crap.
Women want a man who will act like a man, who will take charge, who can make decisions, who doesn't cry, and who faces fear.

So, StephenP and Chika98 should cowboy the Bleep UP and stop whining like sissies. tongue cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

@Ruby you ladies are mean saying men shouldn't cry, every human cry. public crying i don't support. even all these guys on here putting up the Macho show on Nairaland, if one could only see what they do off line inside the 4 corners of their room, i bet that's going to give you a good laugh cheesy cheesy
No one said a man shouldn't cry. just not for every little thing. in fact both men and women should not cry for every little thing.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

well i play sports and i only cry if like i know we could have won but the other team just came with it. Or in track when i know i could have gotten a better time if i pushed a little more.but i wait till i get home. not when im in the midst of my team mates and coaches.

Ok . . . I don't know how else to say this so I'm just going to say it, that question was actually directed to the dudes.

Hannibal:

Of course, not!!

You haven't got to the extreme yet, there's still hope for change.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Nah . . . actually, I just get sumn else to do
Hate your manager, the refree, the players and errtin else

Although I don't blame those that cry, they didn't grow up in our society
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2008
Joseph6:

wow this is the first time u guys are pourin your hearts out mehn i'm insptred, who has seen wedding crashers? cryin men-works like magic
Not all the time. Maybe the first time. Oka if i see my husband coming home upset because something real bad happen, oka yeah i might cater to his every need and want. But if he cries all the time or often, im going to tell him to suck it up.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2008
@Ruby you ladies are mean saying men shouldn't cry, every human cry. public crying i don't support. even all these guys on here putting up the Macho show on Nairaland, if one could only see what they do off line inside the 4 corners of their room, i bet that's going to give you a good laugh
ROTFLMAO!!!

Macho show on NL? rotflmao!! hehehehe, you wanna tell me what you've been doing when you sign off of NL? grin

I'm not saying men should not cry o, what am saying is that I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM CRYING!!! It's a turn off! ugh!!!

bTw, I hate men that act too macho, that's just another turn off!!

Man, do I have a long list of turn offs! shocked
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Sure, we've moved ahead as a society in certain things, we've evolved, we've gone to the moon, we have all this technology crap, but in the end we've taken more than a few steps back as far as human nature is concerned.

When I was growing up, a man's word was his life, a man's honor his most important virtue, and a man's ability to be real his most pressing social concern.
To put it kindly, men have become whining, pathetic losers incapable of handling a little hardship, incapable of handling criticism -- essentially we are slowly becoming women.

And here's some news, boys: the ladies agree with me. Women have noticed the feminization of men too, and despite what you might hear about the sensitive New Age clowns being the ideal Romeos women are looking for, it's total bull crap.
Women want a man who will act like a man, who will take charge, who can make decisions, who doesn't cry, and who faces fear.

So, StephenP and Chika98 should cowboy the Bleep UP and stop whining like sissies. tongue cheesy

Yo, I'm not saying men should cry all I'm saying is when your woman is crying, act like you care even if you don't because it means a lot to her that you're comforting her. C'est fini.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2008
@ StephenP,

In other words, a man should pretend??
My dayz. . . . .MEN are turning to sissies. grin cheesy

I think u watch too much Oprah. tongue cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah. . . . .I would cuddle u and be sober. wink

I am having it changed right away.

Seriously, Nigerian men are not designed to cry like twats.
Even when i schooled in Nigeria and those over zealous teachers caned the lads n lasses. . . .
The boys don't cry while the girls wail like Bob Marley's band . . . It's a moral fibre built right from birth for the males to suppress their pains.
Men are not supposed to break down like wimps. . . . .Elders even say. . . .Don't cry, BE A MAN!!!!

Change it nah, I have 6th sense grin grin grin grin grin,

I will tell Stone and Storm it is ok to cry. Crying does not in anyway defiles them.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Macho show on Nairaland? rotflmao!! hehehehe, you want to tell me what you've been doing when you sign off of Nairaland? grin

I'm not saying men should not cry o, what am saying is that I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM CRYING!!! It's a turn off! ugh!!!

Man, do I have a long list of turn offs!
shocked

You got that right. But i wouldn't mind seeing my husband cry. i mean i will be there to comfort as long as he understands when im crying, the only comfort for me is him being away from me.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

@ StephenP,

In other words, a man should pretend??
My dayz. . . . .MEN are turning to sissies. grin cheesy

I think u watch too much Oprah. tongue cool

I don't see how pretense means negatively affects your masculinity.

By the way, I dislike that psycho bitch.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't know if it's because of where I grew up, I used to get slapped just for crying
I was expected to be the one bracing up pain while older girls were allowed to cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:18am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Macho show on Nairaland? rotflmao!! hehehehe, you want to tell me what you've been doing when you sign off of Nairaland? grin

Man, do I have a long list of turn offs! shocked

nope i don't because i've got no cause to, i don't support public show of emotions too but there are things in this life that you don't want to imagine because they will break that manly wall of defense and anyone here who insists it can't happen should pray it doesn't come their way because when it does, a day old baby will be the one consoling you tongue cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2008
@oyinye
hehehe, so you want your husband to be away from you when you're crying?

That means you don't want to see him in the labor room.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2008
So many internet Egos jeez
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2008

nope i don't because i've got no cause to, i don't support public show of emotions too but there are things in this life that you don't want to imagine because they will break that manly wall of defense and anyone here who insists it can't happen should pray it doesn't come their way because when it does, a day old will be the one consoling

awwwww, don't mind them. Every man here have cried once in their lifetime. No one is immune to pain/ depression.

So do you cry or not?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2008
LadyT:

So many internet Egos jeez

Exactly, it's so fake to me
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
hehehe, so you want your husband to be away from you when you're crying?

That means you don't want to see him in the labor room.

That is the only exception. But otherwise he needs to back off and let me handle it. I mean i don't even cry in front of my family. i don't like bringing that kind of attention to myself. Let me be myself, retain my composure, and forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / My Ex Wants To Come Back / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.