Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32274 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by femzy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
for me to say something like that you should know what i have been through in the past.
Me sef i cry, She no send me,

Na only my mama cry fit touch me,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
StephenP:

So it's your birthday, you wake up feeling like a new person and your man doesn't call you, doesn't send you any gift, nothing at all. Lie to me and tell me you wouldn't cry?

it's something to get annoyed about, but not cry tongue smiley
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

Ahhh, seun is at it again abi? Lol, gosh i missed you sha, aww thanx dear, am sure you are also looking as fine as ever wink Keep doing your thang hunn  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yes oo, idiot, angry angry,
Well it's hard being sexy at 40, but I try na grin grin grin grin grin, keep it up darl, Nuff Nuff luv sistren, kiss kiss kiss

@Onyinye
I once caught my ex in tears. The goat lied and said he had "pink eyes" Son of gun's eyes were as dark as midnight, hmmmmm Men,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Please we females can cry over anything depending on the time of the month!

I have been known to cry over soaps and cry when I lose debates.

I even cried when I was hungry and sick and he didnt seem to care.

Sometimes I wanna slap myself over the crap I cry about
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2008

See me see wahala oo. You dare talk about 2nd round, when I cannot get you to go for 1 without you falling asleep on top, under, or by the side of me  cool cool cool, Abeg! Nonsense,

Hilarious!!!
U mean the 1 after the boxing bout??
Those were the nights u were on aphrodisiacs. grin tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

it's something to get annoyed about, but not cry  tongue smiley

From annoyance it graduates to tears. Then we see you later and ask why you are mad and you say what? "Nothing."

LadyT:

Sometimes I want to slap myself over the crap I cry about

LadyT, that's why I love you. You don't front.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
LadyT:

Sometimes I want to slap myself over the crap I cry about
You speak some truth.

StephenP:

So it's your birthday, you wake up feeling like a new person and your man doesn't call you, doesn't send you any gift, nothing at all. Lie to me and tell me you wouldn't cry?
I wouldn't cry. He doesn't deserve my tears.

Chat2MeBac:

@Onyinye
I once caught my ex in tears. The goat lied and said he had "pink eyes" Son of gun's eyes were as dark as midnight, hmmmmm Men,
Yeah pink eye or something is in his eye.lol.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by bluesky4(f): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
i cry all the time for the silliest reasons, i cry when im happy and when im sad.
just yesterday i was crying because some woman lost alot of weight in 'the biggest loser', a tv programme, i was soo pleased for her. embarassed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Yes oo, idiot, angry angry,
Well it's hard being sexy at 40, but I try na grin grin grin grin grin, keep it up darl, Nuff Nuff love sistren, kiss kiss kiss
roflmao, man you funny cheesy
hahaha, 40 ke? keep staying sexy darl  kiss kiss
Nuff Love to you too hun  kiss kiss

StephenP:

From annoyance it graduates to tears. Then we see you later and ask why you are mad and you say what? "Nothing."
hmmm, you think so? maybe some women sha, wouldn't be suprised tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ Topic

When she cries I cry. I cry along with her.  grin TOK

The truth is women are way too fucking melodramatic. They cry over nothing and nag about everything.
So although I have only made one woman cry, and she deserved it (and am I didnt beat her o!), I dont think I will really be moved by her tears except she beaten by another man, then thats a different matter.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

i cry all the time for the silliest reasons, i cry when im happy and when im sad.
just yesterday i was crying because some woman lost alot of weight in 'the biggest loser', a tv programme, i was soo pleased for her.  embarassed

Now y'all are talking.

onyinye2:

I wouldn't cry. He doesn't deserve my tears.

You're just saying that. Don't worry like Alicia Keys, I won't tell your secrets.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

just yesterday i was crying because some woman lost alot of weight in 'the biggest loser', a tv programme, i was soo pleased for her. embarassed

same here, my family thinks i am mad grin if i watch a romantic movie sef with happy ending, i cry. i am emotional wreck.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

Hilarious!!!
You mean the 1 after the boxing bout??
Those were the nights u were on aphrodisiacs. grin tongue

Men, Always know how to cover their behings tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, Wen ah catch yo, yo go see wey ah do wit yo grin wink wink

@topic
I cry for a lot of things. If I go to the store and they don't have my size in whatever I needed, I cry.

If I dont get my way, I cry.

If my cat offends me, I cry.

If  client or their parents piss me off, I cry,

I cried yesterday when something I purchased wasnt shipped to me,

And  I cry even more from the 23rd-25th of each month ( Hannibal take note oo. Abeg)

Crying is just in our nature, But I still insist.MEN cry more. But the chickens wont admit, Olodos grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Crying is just in our nature, But I still insist.MEN cry more. But the chickens wont admit, Olodos grin grin

Rare sight.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Men, Always know how to cover their behings tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, Wen ah catch yo, yo go see wey ah do wit yo grin wink wink

@topic
I cry for a lot of things. If I go to the store and they don't have my size in whatever I needed, I cry.

If I don't get my way, I cry.

If my cat offends me, I cry.

If client or their parents piss me off, I cry,

I cried yesterday when something I purchased wasnt shipped to me,

And I cry even more from the 23rd-25th of each month ( Hannibal take note oo. Abeg)

roflmao grin grin grin damn right!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
Im not the kind who cares in front of people.

I cry when i watch Titanic and John Q. Also for Invisible Children.
I cry when when i hear the song "Tell Me What You Want Me To Do" by Tevin Campbell
I cry when i see my siblings crying.
I cry when my father use to yell at me.
I cry when i lose an arguement that i could have won.
I cry when im truly disrespected.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm not the kind who cares in front of people.

I cry when i watch Titanic and John Q. Also for Invisible Children.
I cry when when i hear the song "Tell Me What You Want Me To Do" by Tevin Campbell
I cry when i see my siblings crying.
I cry when my father use to yell at me.
I cry when i lose an arguement that i could have won.
emotions.

so, what if all of these things happen where people are? tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
One thing that really gets to me sometimes, is when I see a grown man crying cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

So you'll cry if he forgets your birthday because that's mad disrespect isn't it?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

You're most def not talking bout African men
We're not even allowed to cry when we lose our immediate relatives
If that doesn't release the tears, what will?

Some of us don't even know HOW to cry anymore
Believe it or not, Nollywood directors slice onions to force actors to cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
StephenP:

You're just saying that. Don't worry like Alicia Keys, I won't tell your secrets.
You are so silly. But on the real, i wouldn't cry. i would be upset and angry but i wouldn't shed a tear.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Pataki: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
Cry ko Sigh ni.

Who needs a crying baby? Our baby crying is enough, a woman now wants to add her own to it?

I will personally buy her more kleenex. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

emotions.

so, what if all of these things happen where people are? tongue
I would hold it in. and wait till im alone.

StephenP:

So you'll cry if he forgets your birthday because that's mad disrespect isn't it?
not that kind of disrespect.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by bluesky4(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

One thing that really gets to me sometimes, is when I see a grown man crying cry

soo true, for a man to cry it must mean something.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
StephenP:

Rare sight.

Stop this your denial jare, cheesy

tope2000:

roflmao grin grin grin damn right!!
Me ah tell yo g.al, Don't mind them.  I will start filming and later exposing them, cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
Pataki:

Cry ko Sigh ni.

Who needs a crying baby? Our baby crying is enough, a woman now wants to add her own to it?

I will personally buy her more kleenextongue

And here i am thinking that you are Mr romantic ehn??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I would hold it in. and wait till im alone.
strong girl smiley

but sometimes, tears cannot be held onto, there are times where I am about to cry but I don't want it to show at a certain moment but the tears just come pouring down, well everyone is different I guess, that's cool for you smiley

blue-sky:

soo true, for a man to cry it must mean something.
most times  cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
eldee:

You're most def not talking bout African men
We're not even allowed to cry when we lose our immediate relatives
If that doesn't release the tears, what will?

Some of us don't even know HOW to cry anymore
Believe it or not, Nollywood directors slice onions to force actors to cry cheesy cheesy
The ones who claim they don't, are the ones who cry the loudest.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by skfa1: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I think so as well.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by bluesky4(f): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

true.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

You are so silly. But on the real, i wouldn't cry. i would be upset and angry but i wouldn't shed a tear.

Ha! You cry when you hear a song. That's the lowest one can possibly go.

Chat2MeBac:

Stop this your denial jare,  cheesy

LOL I'm trying to push you ladies towards reality. Many men block their feelings and senses by getting drunk and I am in no way encouraging it, I'm just saying.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
tope2000:

And here i am thinking that you are Mr romantic ehn??
Erm . . . did I hear you just say unecessary display of emotion is romantic??

ibkaye:

I know . . . the dude deserves an Oscar
That's acting at another level cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.