Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32271 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by lechatte(f): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2008
motun_rayo:

I hardly ever cry. . . .I only cry when I get REALLY mad or when I watch the Notebook lol

Gurl,me too@the Notebook!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

were you a violent non compliant patient that needed restraint ?
I wonder why they sent you males
You're an exception  grin

LOL, I was very well behaved na, But they claimed there was a shortage of staff that night in question. Maybe if Hannibal and Eldee and Sly change professions then this problem will soon be fixed.

On that note can someone please let some people know, that we all know the criteria to be a doctor.  First you take pre-requisites to be even considered a pre-med. So pls no unneccessary rantingopps tales on the land. Abeg,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

No. I guess you didn't read it.

"More men are entering nursing as they discover that it is a competitive and challenging career. For example, when the University of Pittsburgh increased its admission requirements for its nursing program, the number of male applicants spiked significantly. Many men are also attracted to the profession after learning how important mathematics and science (fields traditionally dominated by males) are in nursing."

It has become even more challenging.

Did you really expect men to help in childbirth?
Exactly . . . the first nurses were midwives . . . i.e the first nurses were WOMEN
Your wiki link is baseless

Men never had anything to do with caring for the sick before this age
The men went to wars, the wive[b]s[/b] took care of them when they came back
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Calculate medication dosages and stuff, you're asking the wrong person though. You should ask the premed student.

let me tell you something sweetie.
A nurse merely caries out a doctors instructions and the meds are written with the correct instructions and compounded by the pharmacist if in an elixir.
she need not calculate a thang!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:35am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

You are still in premed abi?
90% of you drop out and never make it to med school  but let me just help you by telling you that some pain meds can also put you to sleep.
free lesson on pharmacology here
look at this one
Actually you don't want to treat  a patient with pain using sleeping pills. They will wake up in more pain.
Little medical lesson for you.
Look at this one.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by lechatte(f): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2008
All these people yakking about nurses,what is your beef?Nursing is as competitive as any other field out there.I'd rather a man be a nurse than have a shifty career or not even have a job at all.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:36am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

LOL, I was very well behaved na, But they claimed there was a shortage of staff that night in question. Maybe if Hannibal and Eldee and Sly change professions then this problem will soon be fixed.

Change ma profession and become a male nurse??
When i go to Baga, what would i tell em brethren??
Anyways, i know where to nail you. angry

On that note can someone please let some people know, that we all know the criteria to be a doctor.  First you take pre-requisites to be even considered a pre-med. So please no unneccessary rantingopps tales on the land. Abeg,

Lmao!!! grin grin grin grin

Queenisha:

A nurse merely caries out a doctors instructions and the meds are written with the correct instructions and compounded by the pharmacist if in an elixir.

Exactly!!!!

A nurse knows ZILCH. . . . . .he cannot even prescribe himself until a doctor instructs him.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Actually you don't want to treat  a patient with pain using sleeping pills. They will wake up in more pain.
Little medical lesson for you.
Look at this one.

Meet after after you take your MCAT with a passing scoreYou have a lot of learning to do
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Please your ignorance is becoming scary. My friends have to take more math than you can spell just to become a nurse. If you keep talking like this, you will truly find that nurse who can't calculate.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by lechatte(f): 2:39am On Aug 01, 2008
Stop spreading your ignorance.A nurse may carry out a doctor's instruction but if she doesn't know what she's doing,she'll never be able to spot the doctor's mistakes.Or do you think doctors know it all?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Meet after after you take your MCAT
You have a lot of learning to do

Why argue with a Pre-med student.
It's like a chartered accountant arguing with a SS2 student doing accounting as a subject.
The gulf is too wide. cool

Anyways, ma madam is calling me. . . . .Must hit the sack. embarassed
Good night peops.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chi21: 2:40am On Aug 01, 2008
I dislike seeing men become male nurse although career is by choice
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

It's like a chartered accountant arguing with a SS2 student doing accounting as a subject.

Good night peops.

premed means absolutely nothing.
any idiot can do premed lipsrsealed
you don't even get preference to med school because you did premed

who dash you madam
you want to go and watch oprah
talk true
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by jgirl3: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2008
If I cry and my man is not bothered then he needs to be dumped like a hot potato. Some men demean you when you cry but the truth is that I cry to manipulate or to show my true feelings. Which ever way, it's all good.

What does MCAT have to do with crying please?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Meet after after you take your MCAT with a passing scoreYou have a lot of learning to do
Meet me when you find back your intelligence. Tryna to question a Pre Med student, mba.

chi21:

I dislike seeing men become male nurse although career is by choice
Omo, tell what is wrong with a man being a nurse?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Meet me when you find back your intelligence. Tryna to question a Pre Med student, mba.

Is that what you're using to wazzle them in ekwulobia?
that you're doing pre med?
abeg make I go laugh finish.
premed my hammer toes.
doing maths and English sprinkled with anatomy in Houston community college and you already feel like a board certified physician.
I say meet me after 8 years,let's talk

For your info,you're better off choosing a major and getting a proper degree before you waste your parent's money galivanting from course to course taking courses.
I've seen many failed cases like yours.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:47am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Good night peops.

I was just about to dash you your duvert so you can cuddle TT this night. angry angry angry angry, Try this tomorrow and see if I don't go next doors to rub up next to Mr. Patterson grin grin grin grin,

j-girl:

If I cry and my man is not bothered then he needs to be dumped like a hot potato. Some men demean you when you cry but the truth is that I cry to manipulate or to show my true feelings. Which ever way, it's all good.

What does MCAT have to do with crying please?

Baby Love I was waiting for you all night. Left you 20 Voicemails and 40 texts. Thank God yo don touch down, Calling all the yeye men. My Lawyer is here,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:50am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Is that what you're using to wazzle themin ekwulobia?
premed my hammer toes.
doing maths and English sprinkled with anatomy in your community college and you already feel like a board certified physician.
Kachifoo Queenisha. I do sincerely hope i never see you in my office. Not because you are ignorant but it is because of the field im in. But unfortunately i have to say that you will change your mind about nurses one way or another. Because with out nurses, doctors, surgeons, alot of the people on this earth wouldn't be here. Kachifoo.Oh yeah im on scholarship so don't worry about my parent's money because i havent used a dime.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 2:51am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Is that what you're using to wazzle them in ekwulobia?
premed my hammer toes.
doing maths and English sprinkled with anatomy in Houston community college and you already feel like a board certified physician.

For your info,you're better off choosing a major and getting a proper degree before you waste your parent's money galivanting from course to course taking courses.
I've seen many failed cases like yours.

EWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked Why you abuse am like that
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by jgirl3: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Baby Love I was waiting for you all night. Left you 20 Voicemails and 40 texts. Thank God yo don touch down, Calling all the yeye men. My Lawyer is here,
Girl, what happened? I was busy swimming which was more of me playing in the pool with. . . . . . . wink I'll tell you all about him, not to worry cheesy So who's the brave goat stepping on my client's shoes? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Kachifoo Queenisha. I do sincerely hope i never see you in my office. Not because you are ignorant but it is because of the field im in. But unfortunately i have to say that you will change your mind about nurses one way or another. Because with out nurses, doctors, surgeons, alot of the people on this earth wouldn't be here. Kachifoo.

My sister you have approximately 10 to 12 years to have an office assuming you pass all your exams at first attempt.
abeg go sleep and study hard.
I like girls with determination.
You are more likely to be in my office than I in yours wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2008

Make una stop na embarassed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

EWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked Why you abuse am like that

my dear no be abuse.
I remember when we "entered premed" in naija there were students that carried their stethoscopes around their necks to New Bini market sef for the world to see
na today we begin see awusa with bow and arrow?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by rubi(f): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

my dear no be abuse.
I remember when we "entered premed" in naija there were students that carried their stethoscopes around their necks to New Bini market sef for the world to see
na today we begin see awusa with bow and arrow?

I can't stop laughing
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2008
lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Naw dear, you're dead wrong.

lechatte:

Stop spreading your ignorance.A nurse may carry out a doctor's instruction but if she doesn't know what she's doing,she'll never be able to spot the doctor's mistakes.Or do you think doctors know it all?

Preach on. Sometimes doctors ask for nurses' opinions on what to do and how much to give the patient.

@eldee, the midwives weren't nurses. Ability to help a woman give birth doesn't make you a nurse. You had to go to medical school and the first medical school was open to ONLY men thus, making men the first nurses. The midwives didn't learn nursing, they were only using their maternal instincts which the men obviously didn't have.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Naw dear, you're dead wrong.

Preach on. Sometimes doctors ask for nurses' opinions on what to do and how much to give the patient.

That doctor needs to be stripped of their license
will the nurse also bear part ofthe liability if she gives  wrong advice ?
a doctor asking a nurse how much to give a patient here in America or in Naija? shocked shocked shocked
that tells me how much you know

all he could ask is perhaps how much the patient weighs
every doctor has access to a desk or online PDR if you know what that means
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2008
abeg make I go do like hannibal.
my bed and it's inhabitant calleth
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2008
j-girl:

Girl, what happened? I was busy swimming which was more of me playing in the pool with. . . . . . . wink I'll tell you all about him, not to worry cheesy So who's the brave goat stepping on my client's shoes? angry angry angry angry angry

The Three stooges went to bed I assume. angry angry angry angry, dem dey ya ah talk bout say ONLY men who are sissys ah be nurse, angry angry angry,

@Queenisha and Oniyne,
Mek una stop na, Abeg, It was fun, I enjoyed the laughs, although honestly I know Queenisha is just fooling with Oniyne's ego.  Well ladies and boys, Buenos noches los gentes, Hasta la vista, grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 3:12am On Aug 01, 2008
Seriously what are you lot on about? I thought this was about crying. . . . How did nursing come into it?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2008
Nurses assist doctors and are expected to have solid knowledge on medical conditions and patient care.   Doctor who asks his nurse to tell him what to do is playing with a huge lawsuit, if word gets out.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

That doctor needs to be stripped of their license
will the nurse also bear part ofthe liability if she gives  wrong advice ?
a doctor asking a nurse how much to give a patient here in America or in Naija? shocked shocked shocked
that tells me how much you know

all he could ask is perhaps how much the patient weighs
every doctor has access to a desk or online PDR if you know what that means

Dang many low blows up in here. Yes doctors do ask nurses' opinions but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to do exactly as the nurse says.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Ex Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.