Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32270 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal and Sly how can you hang up on someone crying?

Why are all tears fake to you?

Thats so wrong.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal you have a heart of stone.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by skfa1: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2008
singing

Cry me a river, cry me cry me , cry me a river cry me meeeeeeee.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Pataki: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2008
Do women really cry?

I seriously doubt it. Women have perfected the facade of nothing fazes them again. It is a crazy world nowadays. grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2008
@ Sly and Hannibal, we are talking about a woman who's your girlfriend not the maid. It's disrespectful to hang up on her.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2008
Pataki:

Do women really cry?

I seriously doubt it. Women have perfected the facade of nothing fazes them again. It is a crazy world nowadays. grin
are we not human?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Hannibal you have a heart of stone.

Not really. . . . . I can't stand it when a woman resorts to emotional blackmail to get her way.

Mary: Hello Darling, i was hoping we should go out this evening and see 2 or 3 movies @ Showcase.
Hannibal: Sorry, Man Utd is playing in Europe tonight. . . . .I can't go to the movies.

Mary: ******sobs****** How can u do this to me? You are a meanie and reh reh reh. Is Man Utd more important than me?
Hannibal: ******Hangs up the phone.********

How does this equate a HEART OF STONE??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal infact it's as hard as a diamond tongue tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal, if you are in a relationship with a woman who still says "meanie" and cries over something like that, you need to rethink your relationship.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2008
No woman cries over the cinema Hannibal be realistic.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Joseph6(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Hannibal, if you are in a relationship with a woman who still says "meanie" and cries over something like that, you need to rethink your relationship.
i second that
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2008
Real men cry .
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

Hannibal infact it's as hard as a diamond tongue tongue

Cut me some slack, abeg!!!!
Some women use fake tears to power their selfish wet dreams home!!!

onyinye2:

Women are THE SAME everywhere.
From age 9-90. . . .  .They show the same attributes and characteristics.
Jealousy, Envy, Indecision. . . . .  .Some women get jealous of your football club. . . . That is how bad they can get.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

Real men cry .

Once a decade?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Once a decade?

Only real men let their emotions show. Quote me anywhere!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by LadyT(f): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal I wish you would drop this internet hard man act!
And just be you for a second Jeez
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Naw . . .
Stop lying like a rug. You same men who claim to not cry will cry the loudest and the most dramatic like when a mother takes away candy from a toddler.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by skfa1: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2008
To be honest everyone cries, but we do more than each other.

Meeeeen , how my cry go be like? i think is going to be terrible  smiley
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by TheSly: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

@ Sly and Hannibal, we are talking about a woman who's your girlfriend not the maid. It's disrespectful to hang up on her.
I didn't hang up. . . . . .Seriously, It was network problem. cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2008
The Sly:

I didn't hang up. . . . . .Seriously, It was network problem. cheesy

Network problem in Kent??
SLY, u are a flaming criminal.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Not really. . . . . I can't stand it when a woman resorts to emotional blackmail to get her way.

Mary: Hello Darling, i was hoping we should go out this evening and see 2 or 3 movies @ Showcase.
Hannibal: Sorry, Man Utd is playing in Europe tonight. . . . .I can't go to the movies.

Mary: ******sobs****** How can u do this to me? You are a meanie and reh reh reh. Is Man Utd more important than me?
Hannibal: ******Hangs up the phone.********

How does this equate a HEART OF STONE??

There's something about Mary, I just love that movie jare,

And Hannibal baby, YOu know I cry now,
Anyways I see you are being pursued like Daytona 500, You know the drill  grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chika98: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2008
I loathe it when people hang up on someone. That's very disrespectful.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by skfa1: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

May he is using 3 network, sometimes there is a network problem with 3
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2008
I think its only real men that crys, i respect any guy who isnt stuck up in his ass to think its stupid for a man or woman to cry.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

I loathe it when people hang up on someone. That's very disrespectful.
Yeah i think it is just heartless. But then again why would i be crying on the phone?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Women are THE SAME everywhere.
From age 9-90. . . .  .They show the same attributes and characteristics.
Jealousy, Envy, Indecision. . . . .  .Some women get jealous of your football club. . . . That is how bad they can get.
I can't begin to count how many Arsenal matches I've had to start from 2nd Half
All because some evil heifers time their needs to clash wiv 3:00 on Satrdays and Tuesday nites cheesy

Hannibal:

Sly's sumn else, his broadband stops working on Friday nights cheesy
You'll wonder if it's not the same Sky we use
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

Only real men let their emotions show. Quote me anywhere!

Only weak men do.

onyinye2:

Stop lying like a rug. You same men who claim to not cry will cry the loudest and the most dramatic like when a mother takes away candy from a toddler.

That's the truth.

The Sly:

I didn't hang up. . . . . .Seriously, It was network problem.  cheesy

Even a baby would know you're lying.

tope2000:

I think its only real men that crys, i respect any guy who isnt stuck up in his ass to think its stupid for a man or woman to cry.

I don't think it's stupid but I just don't cry because nothing has ever been that serious.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2008
chika98:

Real men cry .

You tell these yeye rats, grin grin

@Sly, You see!! EVen my praying and fasting have NOT done you any good. Chinekeeee cheesy

@Topic
I will divorce my spouse if he refuses to cry and claim alimony for reason of Lack of Affection.  angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

There's something about Mary, I just love that movie jare,

Never watched that movie but i heard Wyclef's song "something about mary".
Although he was talking about Marijuana(Mary J).

And Hannibal baby, YOu know I cry now,
Anyways I see you are being pursued like Daytona 500, You know the drill  grin

I feel u . . . . .I know u cry but reduce the croc tears when i cannot pay for the miu miu. tongue

skfa1:

May he is using 3 network, sometimes there is a network problem with 3

You are wicked. . . . . 3 of all networks.
I can't stand it.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2008
Im a man ko, don't cry ni. Blah Blah Blah. you guys know you cry but are like me who chooses not to cry in front of people but privately. No offense i don't see the point in crying in front of a crowd or anyone. It usually makes the situation worse.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Only weak men do.

That's the truth.

Even a baby would know you're lying.

I don't think it's stupid but I just don't cry because nothing has ever been that serious.

that i concur but if you think only weak men cry, then wait till you see what will make you cry, then see if men cry only in decades or daily cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tope2000(f): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Only weak men do.

Only weak men crys,  HAHA So typical a guy
i can understand that guys dont cry unless its really serious but dont ever say only weak men crys wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / My Ex Wants To Come Back / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.