Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25092 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by IAMBREEZY: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChiSun27:

some eberibe peeps lyk u nids soldering iron...so i gat 2 b arnd to mek sur I reconnect ur misplaced and damaged cells...umu nzuzu.
what's this one saying?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra: Seriously,who are you guys playingMost Naija babes wey thier eyes dey shook for money?? grin.Who dey play who? grin
see as u dey worry ursef....b lyk the thread too dey sweet u ni grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Don't lie to yourself jor....u ladies that are so emotional. besides, he's also giving u money in addition to the bedside

Make him stop to dey give me that money weda him go see love for my eyes againcheesy

By the way,good sex and money....I don't mind being played grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by fyneboi79(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]Am not a player .. I just Furk alot[/size]
this long dicque brother aint for the long talk.. only long furque

to my bad strickers.. please remember to always strapp up
Furque and never call back.
never furque the same chic twice in a week
please... never beg a chic to stay.
be at alert when she start using words like.. WE, OUR, US. that means it is time to go.

and the golden rule .. IT WASN'T ME
Did ‎u ever play in the Bourdillon road league Ikoyi?you sound very familiar.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene: see as u dey worry ursef....b lyk the thread too dey sweet u ni grin

As I no fit comot for this hospital bed,make I dey gist.My drip just dey drop toooo slow cry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

grin
Oya shift come make we play........u b arsenal fan?grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene: see as u dey worry ursef....b lyk the thread too dey sweet u ni grin

As I no fit comot for this hospital bed,make I dey gist na.My drip just dey drop toooo slow cry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by SHAAWA: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Grand Patron: Hugh Hefner
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

As I no fit comot for this hospital bed,make I dey gist.My drip just dey drop toooo slow cry
Eiya...sorry o, get well soon ni.....na malaria tnz ? cry abi na ab.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by whitecat007: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
I really don't know what she is working with to be honest, but one thing I know is, if a girl is not dating or playing, she is hating, and when boys want to play they the look the right way. I for one did not play in high school or college, it's always been one monogamous relationship after another, so I found away to make sure I'm not left in the sun to dry.
Bantino:

grin grin grin grin is she a bad market
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by shizzle11(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
lol...7pages already? Some girls earlier called this a thread for jobless guys, and I thought it wouldn't even go beyond the first page, but here they are busy commenting on the thread and catching loads of fun from the said "jobless" thread. So who be hypocrite? grin

When are the girls going to open a thread on "Nairaland Female playas association"? (NFPA) I know we've got a number of female players tonguecheesycheesy

I'm looking for one to help spoil me for my mama smileygrin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by akposking(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
This thread is going to be hilarious..
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by sweetestguy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Make him stop to dey give me that money weda him go see love for my eyes againcheesy

so can I play u?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Opeyemiosonuga(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Y'all N.A.P's need Jesus
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
sweetestguy: so can I play u?

:DAre you sexxy and,rich? wink
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Opeyemiosonuga: Y'all N.A.P's need Jesus
We have him already cheesy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by majour(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
OK so it seems I fit the bill, what's next
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by helphelp: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make una sha dey use protection..!

To me, na joblessness sha
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Caseless: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
chris_villa:
Your bfs Bejahiscky and caseless are members
*clears throat*
we dont play gals, we love them.
Whr is san miguel?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: Ur brainless sha
hunie am not brainless just beta dan u in the use of words btw how your EX Dj halley tongue
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by whitecat007: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who says you can't get drunk and sleep with that person of your chosen today and have your greater half bring in a friend to turn that bed a wild field if it's your birthday.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Caseless: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lionbite:
playboys dont say that :@
i suggest u delist him frm P-boys circle completely.
Whr is truckpusher and larride?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by wandeykul(f): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
pweetixandy: awOn brOke-aZZ niggurs ...u guys fink u r PlayaZ but its d mammy water girlS dat r Playin Wv ur destinies.

.aWOn Werey
u ryt dearie.u took d words out of my mouth
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dis LYNPETra Dey laik gal wey go laik F.u..c..k abeg make i polish my JT....FOR UR KPEKUS...BTW i dey cum dah ur hospital bed..we wil do it nyz and gentle kiss
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: Dis LYNPETra Dey laik gal wey go laik F.u..c..k abeg make i polish my JT....FOR UR KPEKUS...BTW i dey cum dah ur hospital bed..we wil do it nyz and gentle kiss

Na today?

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by wandeykul(f): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: hunie am not brainless just beta dan u in the use of words btw how your EX Dj halley tongue
u no get common and applied sense
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
pweetixandy: Oh yeS! U is!
silly sister angry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Na today?
ur pic got me cracking em buh madam i neva said i had a large Jt. I only said dat u do enjoy JT SE.XIONS
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by elkoko: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
crap
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by femi9naija(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
BULLSH!T
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
wandeykul: u no get common and applied sense
madam waz i supposed to be angry or what,...abeg cari ur strong face go one syd make i c road gist with my CARO (lynpetra)
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
wandeykul: u no get common and applied sense
madam waz i supposed to be angry or what,...abeg cari ur strong face go one syd make i c road gist with my CARO (lynpetra) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.